Articles proposals can be sent to the email address: email@example.com with the structure that is referenced: Word format, font size equivalent to Times New Roman 12, margins of 2.5 cm (upper and lower) ) and 3 cms (left and right) to 2 spaces and pages numbered. The pages of the work can not contain any logo or label, be it personal or institutional. The extension of the articles should not exceed 30 pages.
The work must present the following aspects: Title, Author (s), Abstract (no more than 120 words), Key words (maximum 5).
1. In the aspect: Author (s), write only the full name of the author preceded by the highest university degree obtained. The names of the authors are not referenced at the bottom of the page.
2. Title, Author (s), Abstract, Key words (in correspondence with the Spanish version).
3. The text of the work will be structured in: Introduction, Development and Conclusions. If tables, graphs, etc. are included, they will be included in the place where they are mentioned. No Annexes are used. The citations made at the foot of the page are not repeated in Bibliographic References.
4. The aspects: Bibliographic References and Bibliography are used. In the aspect: Bibliographic References include all authors cited in the text, and in Bibliography include all authors not cited in the text (documents that were read and their ideas were addressed in the text in one way or another). The authors that are included in Bibliographic References and in Bibliography must be included in alphabetical order following first surname, numbered and in APA format. See document at: https://biblioinstruccion.blogspot.mx/p/apa.html and in pdf: Style Manual APA.pdf (94333).
5. Aspect: Data of the authors. In this aspect, only the following information will be included: Full name of the author, all university degrees obtained, work center, activity carried out in your institution and email (optional).
It is very important that the author of the article enter the corresponding citations and bibliography, since he will be responsible for the academic probity of his work before the current legislation, and the journal: Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values assumes no responsibility in this regard. It is emphasized that any proposed article will be applied an anti-plagiarism tool, for which the author (s) is responsible for the possible negative result obtained, which will imply immediate notification to the authors of the work.
The Editorial Board of the journal does not commit to the publication of an article sent by the mere fact of being received, since all the works are submitted to an arbitration system in which the evaluators (internal and external) carry out review process. This process is carried out by at least one internal evaluator and two external evaluators, all specialists in the corresponding subject, who must issue a favorable report as an essential requirement for acceptance.
All the contents included in the journal are protected by the Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-ND), which means that the author who sends his work and that is subsequently approved accepts the terms of a license of such characteristics.
If you consider that your work complies with the rules set forth herein and accepts our conditions for publication, we will be very pleased to receive your cooperation.
The Editorial Board.