Year VII, Special Edition, October 2019.
Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators the Special Edition August 2019, where 103 articles are published, results of the scientific production of research professors from 16 countries such as Azerbaijan, Belarus, China, Cuba, Ecuador, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Tatarstan, Turkey, Ukraine, and United States of America. Thank you very much for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Comprehensive Program Based on the practice of Andean folk dance of Ecuador for the improvement of the use of free time by students of the first level of the Higher Polytechnic School of Chimborazo. AUTHOR: Rodrigo Roberto Santillán Obregón. ABSTRACT: This paper deals with the current problems related to inactivity and leisure activities in the mental and physical health of young people. It is attributed to inactivity problems such as addictions, low academic performance, misuse of technology, among other situations that impair the quality of life for young people. Principio del formularioPhysical activity is necessary to maintain a balance in life in a personal way, as well as social, academic, etc. Considering the seriousness of the problem, the Andean folk dance of Ecuador in the students of the Higher Polytechnic School of Chimborazo as a method of motivation and better use of free time, contemplating other benefits how to maintain the traditions and culture of Ecuador. KEY WORDS: inactivity, mental and physical health, folk dance, therapeutic tool. ECUADOR.
2. TITLE: Research proposal on a Project of Physical-Recreational-Gerontological Activities for the social integration of retired servants of the Higher Polytechnic School of Chimborazo. AUTHOR: Humberto Rodrigo Santillán Altamirano. ABSTRACT: In this article, the author addresses a research directed to the Higher Polytechnical School of Chimborazo retired servers, as well as the factors, obstacles and experiences they face at that stage, in which their routine and social work life changes, which is based as his doctoral thesis. The elderly or retired adult is seriously affected with physical and even psychological illnesses when they stop having activity and living together. Emphasis is placed on the importance of physical and mental activity in adulthood, proposing the system of physical-recreational-gerontological activities. KEY WORDS: social integration, elderly people, retirement, mental and physical health. ECUADOR.
3. TITLE: Research proposal for the implementation of a Physical Activation Program to reduce work stress in professors at the Higher Polytechnical School of Chimborazo. AUTHOR: Grace Amparo Obregón Vite. ABSTRACT: Stress has a great impact on the health of who suffers it, the human being works hard to cover their economic needs, but they forget the importance of your body and health, they don’t know the gravity and the impact of physical and mental health, have many loads, pressures, little distraction, sedentary lifestyle, inactivity, etc. One of the goals of the present study is to improve the physical and mental health of teachers in higher education, in this case of the professor of the ESPOCH, where the physical activation as a source to decrease the presence of occupational stress among the teachers of the institution which has influenced in their academic performance. KEY WORDS: teacher, work stress, illness, activation, quality education. ECUADOR.
4. TITLE: Tutoring support of Learner Research Activity in the conditions of university education. AUTHORS: M.G. Sergeeva, N.V. Romanova, S.E. Shishov, V.A. Kalnei, A.Yu. Lakhtin, Kh.A.Tonoyan, P.F. Kubrushko. ABSTRACT: Nowadays, it is not enough to only provide learners with certain useful information. It is necessary to teach them to be independent, initiative, intellectually flexible, ready to make decisions and be responsible for them, to consider social changes and adapt to them. Tutoring is a special variety of pedagogical support, i.e. facilitation of the learner’s personality development in the context of open education. The number of tutors is dramatically growing today as well as new, improved management and pedagogical mechanisms are being projected. Based on the positional self-identification and on the potential of tutoring support in the innovative activity of teachers in the process of continuous professional education, these mechanisms can bring to very high results. KEY WORDS: tutor, tutoring support, research literacy, research skills, research activity. RUSSIA.
5. TITLE: Vocational and work orientations of Nizhny Novgorod school students as results of sociological survey. AUTHORS: Olga A. Nemova, Tatiana V. Svadbina, Veronika A. Karnaukhova, Liubov I. Kutepova, Maxim M. Kutepov. ABSTRACT: The paper discusses the problems of organizing career guidance work at schools of Nizhny Novgorod. In order to find out vocational and work attitudes of school students and assess the efficiency of career guidance work, in 2019, a sociological survey was organized. The sampling made up 790 people: senior school students and their parents. The results of the research have shown that career guidance work is assessed by the respondents as extremely poor. The authors have presented a number of advisory suggestions the use of which would allow essentially changing the formed negative situation for the better. KEY WORDS: career guidance, young people, employment, youth labor market, work socialization of the young people. RUSSIA.
6. TITLE: Pedagogical support of student volunteer activities as a sphere of social self-realization. AUTHORS: Andrey I. Shutenko, Elena N. Shutenko, Yulia A. Afonkina, Svetlana I. Petoshina, Liubov S. Lychkina, Tatiana D. Tegaleva. ABSTRACT: The study aimed to provide pedagogical support of students’ volunteering activities as an experience of their positive self-realization. The work is based on the principle of complementarity of volunteering arranging to current problems of society. Using the system approach, the authors developed a model of pedagogical accompanying of students' volunteering. It implies three areas of activities: creating a favorable social environment for volunteerism, building socially beneficial activities, and training students as competent volunteers. The project method was applied; it included planning and carrying out the students’ volunteer initiatives in concrete forms and programs of socially beneficial activities. It is concluded that the pedagogical accompanying volunteering has a positive impact on developing of students’ prosocial qualities and the adequacy of their self-attitude. KEY WORDS: volunteering activities, student youth, principle of complementarity, model of pedagogical accompanying, project method. RUSSIA.
7. TITLE: Philosophical and ethical foundations for involving modern youth in volunteering activities. AUTHORS: Andrey I. Shutenko, Elena N. Shutenko, Andrey M. Sergeev, Boris G. Sokolov, Inna V. Ryzhkova, Anna Ye. Shabalina. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this study is to represent the moral-ethical range of volunteerism as an attractive activity for today's youth. The work is based on the methodology of sociocultural determination of volunteering. Applying the method of cultural-historical reconstruction, the authors reproduced the moral and ethical coordinates of volunteering on the continua of its two ontological categories – Free Will and Good. As a result, four ethic modalities of volunteerism (heroic-civic, victim-moralistic, creative, life affirming) are revealed. They correspond to certain types of public consciousness (sociocentric, religious, anthropocentric, lifecentric). The presented historical-philosophical picture of the volunteerism meanings expands the existing optional ideas about it and young people’s motivational expectations, which increases the possibility of its cultivation in the youth community. KEY WORDS: ethics of volunteerism, philosophical doctrines, free will, good, modalities of volunteerism. RUSSIA.
8. TITLE: Continuing Teacher Education in the Secondary College-University System. AUTHORS: Mariya Nikiforovna Romanova, Alexandra Fyodorovna Bortnik, Aleksandra Ivanovna Zakharova, Lyudmila Ivanovna Amanbayeva, Ekaterina Nikolaevna Neustroyeva, Nikolai Nikolaevich Romanov, Yevdokia Eduardovna Sidorova. ABSTRACT: This study aims to expand research on the problem of training correspondence-course students in specialized secondary and higher educational institutions on the basis of continuing education. The purpose of this paper is to provide a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the research results on implementation of continuing education for future craft teachers, based on an analysis of the educational process management system in the Russian secondary and higher vocational education system. Objective of this investigation is to improve the materials contained in the article of practical value for teachers of specialized secondary and higher educational institutions that implement teacher training specialized programs. KEY WORDS: continuing education, teacher training. RUSSIA.
9. TITLE: Artıfıcıal Intellıgence. The area of adaptıve possıbılıtıes for methodologıcal innovatıons in pedagogic education. AUTHORS: Elena Zotikovna Vlasova, Svetlana Viktorovna Goncharova, Zotik Semenovich Kuzin, Natalya Aleksandrovna Karpova, Tatyana Sergeevna Ilina, Ilia Borisovich Gossoudarev, Elena Yurevna Avksentieva. ABSTRACT: The article shows that the solution of the problem requires the creation of new science-based educational technologies based on innovations with transformative content, technological and didactic potentia. The effectiveness of technologies is confirmed by the improvement of the quality not only of teaching but also by productivity of the educational process and the active position of students in the study of the discipline. The inclusion of students in new activities, activating abilities, forming a real phenomenon of natural intelligence proved the promise of ALT. As a result of their introduction, the level of students' readiness to work in developing intelligent educational environments has increased. KEY WORDS: teacher, professional activity, artificial intelligence, interdisciplinarity, adaptation. RUSSIA.
10. TITLE: Communicative strategies in studies of Russian Postmodern Texts from the perspective of multilevel analysis. AUTHORS: Elena A. Zhindeeva, Ekaterina A. Nikolaeva, Olga A. Romanenkova, Sergey N. Stepin, Tatiana V. Utkina, Julia I. Schankina. ABSTRACT: The article presents a theoretical approach to the multilevel analysis of ways to form communicative strategies based on a creative dialogue between the writer and the reader in some works of the Russian postmodern literature. Treating the interpretational abilities of contemporary readers as a derivative variable from their perception of a particular work of art, totality of their philosophical and cultural knowledge and uniqueness of their understanding of their existential sociocultural space, the authors conclude that it is necessary to identify some hermeneutic indexes within the analysed text, the combination of which contributes to constructing an individual dialogue between the reader and the writer. The theoretical findings of the study on the "writer – reader" disposition within a literary work provide the basis for a deeper analysis of a number of contemporary works by such writers as Yu. Mamleev and D. Lipskerov. KEY WORDS: Communicative Strategy, Postmodern Text, Multilevel Analysis of Literary Works. RUSSIA.
11. TITLE: Characteristics of the motivational value-based attitude of students towards physical education. AUTHORS: Oleksii Tymoshenko, Valery Arefiev, Grygoriy Griban, Zhanna Domina, Tetiana Вublei, Tetiana Bondar, Mykola Tymchyk, Pavlo Tkachenko, Sergiy Bezpaliy, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The article explores the peculiarities of the motivational value-based attitude of modern student youth of Ukraine to the physical education classes and the maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. 501 students of three higher educational institutions of Ukraine participated in the study. The research was conducted by authors’ questionnaires that allowed to study the attitude of students to traditional physical education, extracurricular physical healthcare and sports activities, as well as to find the reasons that prevent students from regular physical exercises and maintenance of a healthy lifestyle. The results of the study showed the lack of motivation of the student youth of Ukraine for traditional physical education classes that leads to a low level of physical fitness and health of future specialists. KEY WORDS: physical education, motivation, health, students. UKRAINE.
12. TITLE: Problematic issues of teaching the topic "Sustainable building envelope systems" in universities. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article is a study of recent projects from various structural systems. This topic is being studied in all technical universities. The article considers problematic issues that impede the learning process. Accidents of structural systems are mainly associated with the loss of stability of the entire structure; particularly, high risk of accident due to loss of stability, because the loss of stability can occur suddenly. In general, the load in various designs may be zero. Therefore, systems of structures with loss of stability in their plane have two bends: static, caused by bifurcation of the elastic line, and bending of the loaded section after loading, exceeding the critical value. The most important issue in using a building envelope system is stability. KEY WORDS: Learning, student, sustainable systems, designs. RUSSIA.
13. TITLE: Developing Ukrainian Students’ Skills in Translating Official Documents from Chinese into English and Ukrainian. AUTHORS: Tetiana M. Korolova, Oleksandra V. Popova. ABSTRACT: Some modern tendencies in the field of training Ukrainian students to translate official documents from Chinese into English and Ukrainian are presented in the article. The linguistic peculiarities of the official academic discourse are described; the appropriate translation techniques while reproducing the content of the Chinese academic documents in English and Ukrainian are introduced. Certain aspects that could impede the holistic educational process aimed at training Ukrainian students to translate the designated material are determined. The authors highlight the significance of the linguocultural component in methodological support. KEY WORDS: translation of official documents, methodological support, foreign languages, skills development. UKRAINE.
14. TITLE: Human capital development in Ukrainian education system by means of language integrated teaching. AUTHORS: Svitlana Bodnar, Inna Mirkovich, Viktor Koval. ABSTRACT: The present research is aimed at focusing on integrated teaching the Ukrainian students speaking English as a future investment in human capital development. The one-year long pedagogical experiment was conducted in five teaching stages in which 120 participants from 9-10 years old took part. To measure the students’ progress and to prove the validity of the offered integrated teaching method, the pre-test and post-test measurements on the students’ English communication skills were conducted. The data were processed by an arithmetic average, Bespalko’s knowledge diagnostics and Student's t-test. The research showed that the students progressed in spoken English, English culture, simultaneous use of verbal and non-verbal means of communication and patterns of moral-relevant behavior. KEY WORDS: communication skills, integrated teaching, pedagogical experiment, educational system. UKRAINE.
15. TITLE: Potential of Natural Sciences for developing the Scientific Worldview among High School Seniors. AUTHORS: Mihail A. Yakunchev, Anna I. Kiseleva, Tat'jana A. Maskaeva, Ol'ga A. Lyapina. ABSTRACT: The paper reviews the potential of astronomy, physics, chemistry, geography and biology for conveying the scientific worldview to the high school senior students at general education school. The authors present an original design of the educational process focused on facilitating comprehension of the educational material devoted to the gradual formation of the worldview, description of its structural components, exploration of its scientific and practical value. Acquisition of this knowledge by the end of school and the corresponding actions for its application in educational situations and everyday life is an indicator of the developed culture of cognition. KEY WORDS: general education school, subject training, scientific worldview, natural sciences, high school seniors. RUSSIA.
16. TITLE: Teacher training in natural scientific disciplines in the context of modernization of education in Kazakhstan. AUTHORS: Sholpan Shuinshina, Yessenkeldy Tuyakov, Botagoz Akhmetova, Yessenbay Alpeissov, Marat Dyussov. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the requirements that modernization of education in Kazakhstan makes for teacher training in natural scientific disciplines in pedagogical higher education institutions in view of international trends in the modern world. The fact that Kazakhstan signed the Bologna Declaration put the country in need of a significant modernization of the education system including higher pedagogical education. The modern environment poses new goals and tasks for school education; in particular, for natural science education, which should provide every student with the opportunity to achieve the required level of knowledge. It should be represented by successively related sections of natural scientific disciplines including the integration with methodological disciplines that will significantly improve the quality of professional teacher training. KEY WORDS: Natural science education, content, succession, continuity, methodology. KAZAKHSTAN.
17. TITLE: Orientation of the Modern Educational Process on the concept of Truth. AUTHORS: Aleksandr G. Ilyin, Aygul Z. Ibatova. ABSTRACT: The main factor is the orientation to truth, as an absolutely or relatively stable concept in the worldview of man and scientific theory. However, at the slightest shift of this sphere towards the science-intensive or at its transition to a different level of functioning, this specialist will not be able to quickly change his professional and social function. Thus, the authors offer the other concept of the educational paradigm, aimed at comprehension of educational disciplines - general and professional through their truth, and highlighting not only their specific features but their general significance in the system of sciences and worldview of modern man. Modern pedagogy can use this approach in education as an alternative. KEY WORDS: truth, scientific theory, modern pedagogy. TATARSTAN.
18. TITLE: Image of a higher education teacher: analytical survey of value judgement of educational activities subjects. AUTHORS: Tetiana Plachynda, Tetiana Dovga, Oksana Levchenko, Galyna Pukhalska, Oleksandr Didenko, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the problem of a higher education teacher’s image. Taking into consideration the standards of modern time and innovation views of student youth, the authors proposed educational process subjects (teachers and students) to express their ideas about a modern teacher’s image. The questionnaire “Teacher’s Image” created by the authors was posted in social media Facebook and allowed to question a big number of teachers and students anonymously. The questions of the questionnaire were both about personal appearance and professional competence. The respondents named five characteristics of positive and negative image of a teacher as well. KEY WORDS: higher education teacher’s image; professional competence; professional qualities. UKRAINE.
19. TITLE: Science education as a way of transforming an anthropological project into human capital. AUTHORS: Denys Svyrydenko, Olena Yatsenko. ABSTRACT: On the basis of changes in the content of the anthropological project from the classics to the present, the society's request for quality and specificity of learning is analyzed. According to the basic challenges of contemporary social and cultural landscape, the most productive learning should be considered as science education. The authors conceptualized the statement that science education produces the necessary type of thinking and activity that promotes the development of cultural, intellectual and human capital. KEY WORDS: anthropological project, science education, human capital, cultural capital, intellectual capital. CHINA, UKRAINE.
20. TITLE: Education as a destiny: a surprising perspective of postmodern literature cognitive aspects study. Based on the novel by Orhan Pamuk «The Museum of innocence». AUTHORS: Olga Fedotova, Vladimir Latun, Susanna Tlepcerishcheva. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes pedagogical significant aspects in the contemporary postmodern novel of the Turkish writer Orhan Pamuk “The Museum of Innocence”. The article’s purpose is to identify and evaluate the most important pedagogical phenomena and processes, cognitive styles and worldviews that determined the destiny of the characters in the temporal and cultural situational context. Interpretation, generalization, hermeneutics, content analysis, cluster analysis, comparison, and analogy are methods used. The study is carried out in four stages based on the deductive approach, defines characteristic specificities of the author's manner of presenting cultural and pedagogical phenomena, and determines the impact of external factors on the process of traditions and cultural practices revision. KEY WORDS: Education, learning ability, trainability, postmodern literature, University education, education as overcoming. RUSSIA.
21. TITLE: Specificity of teaching Russian in a bilingual educational environment. AUTHORS: Alfiya Kh. Satretdinova, Zinaida P. Penskaya. ABSTRACT: The article highlights some problems of bilingual teaching in Russia. Our experience of many years training of foreign students in the intermediate languages at Astrakhan State Medical University is presented where Russian is both a subject of study in the primary courses and a means of teaching, and study of academic disciplines in the senior courses. The authors believe that bilingual training is aimed at the interiorization and socialization of a personality in the context of the humanistic and cultural approaches, formation of a harmonious personality who can effectively participate in intercultural communication. KEY WORDS: bilingual training, Russian, intermediate language, interiorization, foreign students. RUSSIA.
22. TITLE: Cognitive and pragmatic peculiarities of the category of case in the languages belonging to different language systems. AUTHOR: Ayten Mahammad Bayramova. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the semantic changes in the application of the category of case in the languages belonging to different language systems. The studies evidence that the cognitive aspects influence the choice of corresponding grammatical means while transmitting the information. There is no direct correspondence, equivalency among the cases used in languages belonging to different languages. The words with case suffixes create relations with other words in the sentence. The case is defined depending on the peculiarities of these relations. Difference in the relations to the space in different languages influences the content of the information, because the suffix of case adds grammatical meaning to the lexical meaning of the word. KEY WORDS: case, cognitive, pragmatics, communicativeness, context. AZERBAIJAN.
23. TITLE: Academic performance and mental capacity of cadets engaged in sports during studies. AUTHORS: Kostiantyn Prontenko, Grygoriy Griban, Ivan Okhrimenko, Valentin Bondarenko, Sergiy Bezpaliy, Zoia Dikhtiarenko, Eduard Yeromenko, Oleksii Bulgakov, Ihor Bloshchynskyi, Dmytro Dzenzeliuk. ABSTRACT: The article investigates the influence of sports classes on the level of study activity and mental capacity of the cadets during the study at the institution of higher military education (HMEI). 271 cadets participated in the investigation. An experimental group (EG) was formed with cadets participating in sports (n = 63) and a control group (CG) that involved cadets studying according to the traditional physical training system (n = 208). Academic performance was estimated according to the results of mastering different disciplines, mental capacity, according to the Burdon-Anfimov test. It is determined that the EG cadets had better indicators of academic performance and mental ability than the CG cadets. KEY WORDS: cadets, academic performance, mental capacity, studying activity, sport. UKRAINE.
24. TİTLE: The influence of positive psychological climate on formation of teenagers' values in the school. AUTHOR: Mammadova Arzu Elkhan Gizi. ABSTRACT: The article focuses on the key factors in creating a positive psychological climate in school - the character of interpersonal communication, emotional mood, individual characteristics of team members, and personal qualities and abilities of the classroom leader and teachers. It was found that the character of the psychological climate in teenager collectives depends on the overall level of development of the group. In experimental groups, unlike control groups, more humanistic approaches, empathic, and altruistic behaviors showed themselves. Research has shown that teenagers always feel anxious in an environment where the psychological climate is not favourable, and feel safe and comfortable in an environment where the psychological climate is favourable. KEY WORDS: positive psychological climate, teenagers, values, interpersonal relationships. AZERBAIJAN.
25. TITLE: Exploring the determining factor towards employees’ performance in higher educational context. AUTHORS: Shaukat Ullah Khan, Abdul Sattar Khan. ABSTRACT: There are certain factors which can affect the workforces’ performance which are named as predicting factors towards the employees’ performance as per outcomes of existing research studies. This article is aimed at exploring relationships between determining factors (“organizational culture, organizational justice, organizational” politics & psychological empowerment) towards employees’ performance; for this purpose, secondary data was collected from different online databases, while primary was collected from workforces hailing from selected higher institutions through structured questionnaire adapted from previous research studies. This research is expected to provide some valuable information (theoretical and empirical) to existing database of knowledge about issues under considerations. KEY WORDS: organizational culture, organizational justice, organizational politics, employees’ performance, higher educational institutions. PAKISTAN.
26. TITLE: Interdependence of psychological well-being and academic performance of engineering students. AUTHORS: Galina Kochetkova, Natalia Prodanova, Ilya Akifev, Marina Seluch, Dilyara Murtazina. ABSTRACT: In this paper, psychological well-being is considered as a factor affecting the performance of engineering students.The study was conducted by interviewing and evaluating students according to a model developed by Ryff C.D.According to the results of the study, it was found that the vast majority of students have a fairly high level of psychological well-being, including in terms of such an indicator as self-acceptance. Most students are also characterized by an inability to cope with everyday affairs, a feeling of impossibility to improve their living conditions.In the course of the study, a regression dependence of the influence of individual factors of psychological well-being on the academic performance of engineering students was constructed. KEY WORDS: psychological well-being, engineering students, academic performance, factors of psychological well-being. RUSSIA.
27. TITLE: Identification of Risks of Higher Education institutions. AUTHORS: Rasulya R. Aetdinova, Alexandra A. Nikolaeva. ABSTRACT: Higher education, characterized by the increased dynamism of educational environment, as well as society, is subjected to the influence of general and specific risks.. The article analyzes the results of expert survey, conducted by the researchers of Kazan Federal University, in Russia and in the European Union, in 2016. In the study, participants were asked to identify the sources of higher education risks and university risk, to analyze the various approaches to risk management, used by universities in their practice.The results of the expert survey showed the importance of development of appliedmethods of risk management in the system of higher education, the need for standardization of risk management procedures. KEY WORDS: Higher Education, Higher Education Risks, University Risks. TATARSTAN.
28. TITLE: Methodology for the Evaluation of Educational Activities of the University Educational Process. AUTHORS: Ernst R. Safargaliev, Alexandra A. Nikolaeva. ABSTRACT: Educational activity is a kind of social activity on the transfer of experience and culture of humanity from generation to generation.. The authors of the research propose to solve this problem through the considering of teacher’s personality as a complex of two interconnected criteria: thought (or mind) and action (or behavior). The authors of the article emphasize the universality of the methodology and its applicability in universal action. The results, obtained during this study, are currently being tested by the teachers of KFU. The effectiveness of the proposed evaluation methodology is monitored by both teachers and students of the higher educational establishment in the process of traineeship in school. KEY WORDS: Educational Activity, Educational Result, Universal Action, Methodology for Evaluation of Educational Activity. TATARSTAN.
29. TITLE: Potential of a Regional University in Training the Power Engineering Undergraduates. AUTHORS: Landysh R. Sharafeeva, Magomed N. Samedov. ABSTRACT: Experience of the Yelabuga institute of the Kazan (Volga) Federal University of Regional Higher Education Institution is presented in the article as well as teacher’s research, production, and educational clusters. As research methods are chosen: generalization of the best practices, observation of student activity, the analysis of scientific, educational and methodical, periodic literature, Internet resources, curricula, working programs, the organization of experiments and laboratory works, implementation of research projects in the field of power, development and a transfer of technologies. Domestic and foreign researchers in the field of power, trainings, will be able to make deeper ideas on power profile during their training in EI K(V)FU and Alabuga SEZ, work with youth, foreign students, and exceptional children. KEY WORDS: Regional Higher Education Institution, Alabuga SEZ, Transfer of Technologies. TATARSTAN.
30. TITLE: Simulation Modelling in Training Future Teachers of Mathematics. AUTHORS: Andrey V. Kostin, Natalya N. Kostina, Aleksandr V. Minkin, Ellina S. Anisimova. ABSTRACT: Issues of simulation modeling are currently being given more and more attention in training specialists from different fields. In particular, in pedagogical practice it can be actively used during classes in teaching methods of various subjects. In ordinary practice, the future teachers conduct their first test classes for “studying students".Bringing this lesson to reality can be done in two ways. For example, a teacher selects material for the lesson that would be similar to the material in the school textbook, but is either unfamiliar or little known to the audience, replacing the “studying students”. The paper shows the effective use of a virtual simulator for the training of future teachers of mathematics. KEY WORDS: Simulation Modeling, Future Teachers, Pedagogical Practice, Teaching Methods of Various Subjects. TATARSTAN.
31. TITLE: The Functioning of the System of Interschool Methodical Work with Nоvice Teachers. AUTHORS: Juliya V. Ryseva, Albina A. Bilyalova, Aigul R. Valeeva. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the problem of intra-methodical work with young teaching staff within secondary schools in the Republic of Tatarstan. The main idea of the article is that the organization of the system of psycho-pedagogical, methodological, informational and technological support of novice teachers contributes to the development of their creative standpoint. The scientific significance of the work lies in the fact that it defines and explains the conceptual foundations of the formation of a creative standpoint as the most important category contributing to the successful adaptation of a novice teacher in the school. The authors identified methodological and theoretical ideas, principles, and organizational-pedagogical conditions of work with young teachers. KEY WORDS: Model, Education, Adaptation, Novice Teacher, Secondary School. RUSSIA.
32. TITLE: Development of adolescent schoolchildren and students’ giftedness by means of creative competitions at Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University. AUTHORS: N. Shabalina, O. Fayzullina, G. Bozhkova. ABSTRACT: Interest in adolescent giftedness in the modern world is very high, which is due to fundamental changes in the field of education and the transition of the traditional school to Federal State Education Standards (FSES), which require upbringing a competitive, creative, gifted personality. Yelabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University for the development of giftedness of adolescents and students conducts such actions and contests as "University Parnassus”, and "Breathe Creativity". The contest "Breathe Creativity", not only contributes to the improvement of the reading culture, but also to the development of the talent of adolescents who, through writing their own works, comprehend the foundations of the theory of literature and improve their performance in literature lessons. KEY WORDS: Modern world; Education; The talent of adolescents. TATARSTAN.
33. TITLE: Development of Powers for Creative Self-Realization as an Object of Interdisciplinary Research. AUTHORS: Alina A. Kadyrova, Anfisa N. Ibragimova, Leona L. Grigorieva. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the article is to consider the real ways of updating the accumulated experience in educational practice to study the ideas that deepen, extend and elaborate the possibilities of modern methodological approaches to learning. The leading approach to the study of this problem is the study of psychological and educational literature of domestic and foreign authors. The result of the article is to understand that the value orientation plays a huge role in the formation of students, to show practical ways of working experience in the mainstream of educational practice in the terms of philosophical, psychological and pedagogical approaches, ideas of which deepen, extend and concretize the possibilities of modern methodological approaches to learning process. KEY WORDS: Educational practice modern methodological, Educational literature, Modern Methodological Approaches. TATARSTAN.
34. TITLE: Educational Support Volunteer Activities of Students. AUTHORS: Snezhana V. Esekeeva, Ilmira F. Kamalova, Nadeida V. Shirieva, Valentin P. Reva. ABSTRACT: On the basis of the theoretical analysis of a number of researches we revealed that the term "voluntary activity" has the following characteristic.. The fact that any form of this activity is addressed to a wide range of the public is fundamental, without calculation on a reward. The empirical research was directed to studying of efficiency of pedagogical maintenance of voluntary activity of youth. During realization of a pedagogical experiment we used tests and observation. The analysis of effectiveness of the conducted research allowed to reveal that pedagogical maintenance of voluntary activity of students promotes activation of personal requirements, motives, installations, interest in voluntary activity; aspirations, requirements and participations in social and useful activity of students. KEY WORDS: voluntary activity; voluntary activity; pedagogical. TATARSTAN, BELARUS.
35. TITLE: Evaluation and Ways of Improving the Quality of Educational Process in Multicultural Space. AUTHORS: S.Y. Bakhvalov, A. R. Gapsalamov. ABSTRACT: One of the most important aspects of the Bologna process is the ability of the institution to ensure high quality of the educational process in a multicultural educational environment. In this regard, we have determined the purpose of the research: example of a major higher educational institution to assess the quality of the educational process in a multicultural environment and identify ways to improve it. The research methodology is based on the principles, approaches and methods of scientific knowledge. Researches have shown that to improve the quality of knowledge in terms of increasing the contingent of foreign students is necessary to introduce measures for the improvement of the educational process and pedagogical tools used. KEY WORDS: Ensure high quality, Multicultural Space, Educational process, Pedagogical tools. RUSSIA.
36. TITLE: Formation of Future Teachers' Readiness to Professional and Moral Self-Development. AUTHORS: Anastasia Syunina, Iskander Yarmakeev, Nelly Valiakhmetova, Rimma Akhmadullina, Rustem Gibadullin. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the problem of formation of readiness of the modern teacher to carry out his professional and moral self-development. Its relevance is related to the change of traditional social values and the development of democratization processes that have led to the freedom of choice of spiritual and moral self-determination of the younger generation. The research methods are: theoretical analysis of scientific literature and program-methodical documentation, systematization, generalization. The result of the study was to identify the content potential of pedagogical disciplines in the formation of knowledge, skills of professional and moral self-development. The use of the data will help to solve the problem of creating favorable conditions for spiritual, moral and personal development. KEY WORDS: formation of readiness, Readiness, modern teacher, favorable conditions. TATARSTAN, RUSSIA.
37. TITLE: Study motivation, reflection, emotional and cognitive states in the perception of training situation. AUTHORS: Marina E. Valiullina, Albert V. Chernov. ABSTRACT: The problem of the correlation of cognitive and emotional states with the characteristics of educational motivation, as well as the role of reflection in the process of assimilating new information by students, remains marginally studied because of its versatility. The aim of our study was to search for differences in the structure of relationships between the cognitive and emotional states experienced by students during the lesson, the characteristics of training motivation and indicators of reflection when a new lesson is perceived as unclear and when the topic seems clear. The study used test questionnaires of cognitive states relevant to the objectives of the study. The study involved boys and girls aged 17-18. KEY WORDS: motivation of education, cognitive and emotional states, reflection. TATARSTAN.
38. TITLE: The Place and Role of Museum Pedagogy in the System of Higher Artistic-Pedagogical Education. AUTHORS: Lyajsan H. Kadyjrova, Elmira G. Akhmetshina. ABSTRACT: For centuries, museums have played a great role in the life of society, such as spiritual enlightenment and education. At present, we can consider the pedagogy of the museum as an interdisciplinary field of scientific knowledge, which studies goals and objectives, principles, content, methods, forms of educational activities of museums, aimed at transferring cultural and historical experience to the youngest. The educational activity of the museum must be associated with a review of the content of traditional forms of work. The article addresses the problems of the modern condition of museum pedagogy and describes educational programs for museums used in modern educational practice, characterizing the forms of interaction between the museum and the university, organized within the framework of museum-pedagogy cooperation. KEY WORDS: Museum Pedagogy, modern condition of museum pedagogy, educational activities of museums. TATARSTAN.
39. TITLE: The Study of the Process of Integration of Education and Production Sphere in the Conditions of Adaptive Regional Migration Policy. AUTHORS: Tatyana N. Bochkareva, Eduard A. Osadchy. ABSTRACT: The relevance of the study of the role of integration of the educational and production spheres is due to the lack of solutions to many related issues. We shall understand “integration” as the result of the transformation of labor markets and educational services into a single, integrated system in which its parts are coordinated and interdependent on the basis of common goals and interests. Objective of this paper is to study the problems of integrating education into production in the context of an adaptive regional migration policy. To determine the level of inclusion of graduates in the production process, a study was conducted among students of the Yelabuga Institute of KFU. KEY WORDS: integration of the educational production spheres, migration policy, inclusion of graduates. TATARSTAN.
40. TITLE: The use of open educational resources in continuing legal education in Russia. AUTHORS: Lidiya L. Sabirova, Alina L. Shigabutdinova. ABSTRACT: The analysis of open educational resources shows, that the most popular programs are courses and disciplines, prepared for the representatives of legal community, with the aim of developing continuous legal education. Training with the use of on-line courses provides lawyers-professionals and legal students with the possibility to study various subjects remotely, representing a powerful world system of modern education. The application area of the results of this article covers the practice of continuing education of lawyers, through the use of open educational resources, the practice of interaction of participants in the process of such training, and the obtained results can be used to develop modern provisions on continuing legal education. KEY WORDS: educational resources, lawyers, An Open Electronic Resource. TATARSTAN.
41. TITLE: Traditions and Innovations in Training Power Engineers on the Territory of the Republic of Tatarstan. AUTHORS: Elvira Z. Galimullina, Magomed N. Samedov. ABSTRACT: The article describes the experience of universities in training power engineers-students in Tatarstan and specialists involved in the personnel advanced training programs.As the research methods, we used the analysis of scientific and methodological literature, curricula, work programs, mass media materials, Internet resources, studying, summarizing the best practices of its traditions and innovations. The research results and their interpretation can help novice researchers, domestic and foreign scientists to draw up the general ideas about the system of training power engineers-specialists in the territory of the Republic of Tatarstan. Here we also give a description of the main approaches, practical results in the student’s activity in the energy areas of their future specialties. KEY WORDS: specialist in power engineering; student’s activity; energy areas. TATARSTAN.
42. TITLE: Development of digital competence of teacher to be in the educational space of the university. AUTHORS: Nadezhda P. Yachina, Rezeda K.Khurmatullina, Orlando Gabriel Cardenas Fernandez. ABSTRACT: The aim of the study is to analyze the methods of forming digital competencies in students of humanities, teachers to be, at study in one of the universities in Russia. The aim of our research was to study the level of mastering the digital technologies ; to study the use and impact of digital. The experiment involved 60 students. The results of a sociological survey of students, future demonstrated students’ certain digital competencies. The information obtained will serve as a guide and an understanding of what kind of strategies and technologies can be used in classrooms as part of training humanities teachers for meeting the needs of students of the new digital generation. KEY WORDS: digital technologies, Students, Classroom, digital generation. CUBA.
43. TITLE: Swot-Analysis of Distance E-Learning in Higher Education. AUTHORS: Irina A. Leontyeva, Fayruza G. Rebrina, Gulnaz G. Sattarova. ABSTRACT: Distance learning is implemented through the educational Internet portals created on the basis of educational institutions and is carried out with use of modern telecommunication technologies without direct contact between the teacher and students. The answer questions in this regard, received proceeding from the analysis of scientific publications and researches of both domestic, as well as on the basis of experience synthesis with the remote electronic training courses organized on the basis of natural and mathematical faculty of the Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University (EI KFU). The article reviews the main aspects of E-learning, and SWOT analysis revealing strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats of electronic education is carried out and optimal solution ways are defined. KEY WORDS: Distance Learning, SWOT Analysis, The Higher School, Electronic Training Course. TATARSTAN.
44. TITLE: Improving the Use of Educational Technologies in Teaching Economics. AUTHORS: Tatyana N. Bochkareva, Eduard A. Osadchy, Guzalya M. Bakhaeva. ABSTRACT: The relevance of the topic is the use of a variety of pedagogical technologies is currently necessary not only for ensuring attractive and fascinating presentation of information to students, but also for better memorization of the material. The problem is that at the present stage of the development of education, many teachers do not keep pace with such a rapid development of pedagogical technologies and therefore cannot apply their diversity in their pedagogical process. A special practical usefulness of the paper lies in the fact that it considers the fundamentals and features of pedagogical technologies and their application in classes in economics, which makes it possible to apply these studies in the pedagogical process of educational organizations. KEY WORDS: Pedagogical Technologies, memorization of the material, presentation of information. TATARSTAN.
45. TITLE: Specifics of incorporating professional ICT training for future music teachers in the educational process. AUTHORS: Olga A. Sizova, Tatyana Y. Medvedeva, Svetlana M. Markova, Albina A. Chervova, Svetlana A. Tsyplakova, Polina E. Okuneva. ABSTRACT: This research provides insight into the distinctive features of professional training of a music teacher. The fundamental scientific provisions, along with the legal and regulatory framework, have been systematized and explored. The specific and established components of the content of the process of professional training of the future music teacher have been identified. The need to introduce the disciplines aimed at the development of professional ICT competency of a music teacher has been determined. The sample tasks as part of the discipline "Professional Information Systems and Databases" inside the module "Professional ICT training of a Music Teacher" have been presented. KEY WORDS: music teacher, professional training, professional ICT training, information competency, information technology. RUSSIA.
46. TITLE: Pedagogical model and principles of applying modern IT for the development of social-educational environment in the contemporary university. AUTHORS: Andrey I. Shutenko, Elena N. Shutenko, Galina A. Romanova, Elena V. Tsareva, Timofey S. Kupavtsev, Vitalina A. Shvetsova. ABSTRACT: The study aimed to develop scientific-pedagogical providing for the competent using of modern Information Tecnology (IT) in university education. Based on a personal approach in education, the authors carry out the idea that IT should ensure the development of learning communications. This type of complex communications are a cumulative set of methods, channels, techniques, modes and formats for knowledge transportation. For the IT didactic application, the authors designed a pedagogical model of introducing modern IT into the higher education system. This model reflects attributive signs of students' self-realization, which can serve as pedagogical criteria for the successful application of modern IT. To support learning communications, the authors propose to be guided by certain pedagogical principles of IT implementation. KEY WORDS: the higher school, modern IT, learning communications, pedagogical model, principles of IT introduction. RUSSIA.
47. TITLE: The role and influence of mass media in current moral value trends of students. AUTHORS: Alma E. Abylkassymova, Valentina A. Kalnei, Sergey E. Shishov, Kirill S. Aboimov. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the article is to study the trends in changes of attitudes among youth, as well as the impact of mass media as the key influences on moral values in young people. An analysis of the impact on the adoption and assimilation of moral values with the widespread use of the media was conducted within the framework of research and review of the assimilation and transformation of the values inherent to students. On the completion of testing, the values of modern Russian and Kazakhstani youth were distributed as follows: the first place among the modern youth was occupied by career and vocational education, and training was running second. KEY WORDS: value orientation, youth, education, moral values, mass media. KAZAKHSTAN, RUSSIA.
48. TITLE: Exploring the teachers and students’ perceptions about social media effectiveness. AUTHORS: Muhammad Junaid Siraji, Liaquat Hussain. ABSTRACT: The social media is playing justified role in shaping attitude and behavior of the individuals in societies from diverse dimensions; likewise, it has positive influence on individuals’ attitude about social interaction, but also has negative influence on individuals’ behavior by posing depression causing to psychological stress. This study attempts to survey students and teachers’ perceptions about social media effectiveness in higher education. In this connection, regarding teachers and students’ perceptions about social media effectiveness, primary data was mustered from students and teachers hailing from Gomal University, Dera Ismail Khan. This data was analyzed over statistical procedures to answer research questions. The study presents some valuable recommendations for policy makers of higher education and future researchers. KEY WORDS: teachers’ perception, students’ perception, Social Media effectiveness. PAKISTAN.
49. TITLE: Influence of fitness technologies on the student youth’s physical qualities development. AUTHORS: Valery Zhamardiy, Olena Shkola, Viktoria Ulianova, Olha Bilostotska, Ivan Okhrimenko, Svitlana Okhrimenko, Grygoriy Griban, Prof. Kostiantyn Prontenko, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The article studies the influence of modern fitness technologies on the level of development of the physical qualities of students of both sexes. 232 students (88 men and 144 women) participated in the research. Two experimental groups (GE, 47 men and 71 women) and two control groups (GC, 41 men and 73 women) were formed. GC students participated in the traditional physical education system, and GE students in the experimental methodical system, based on modern types of fitness technologies. The physical fitness tests of the students were carried out in accordance with exercises that characterize the development of physical qualities. KEY WORDS: physical education, physical qualities, fitness technologies, students. UKRAINE.
50. TITLE: Media communication in the system of higher education as a modern technological component of students’ vocational training. AUTHORS: Iryna Melnychuk, Natalia Lupak, Oksana Pryshlyak, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The article reveals the students’ training to professional communication in the context of the expansion of new and traditional media through the transformation of information into knowledge. Understanding of media communication as an exchange of information with a help of various communication channels, communication forms (audio, visual, audiovisual) on different levels has been substantiated. The efficiency of the method of media texts interpretation in the formation of students’ media competence at institutions of higher education has been examined. The fact of interaction of text with other texts on the level of context and form has been confirmed, the interpretational strategies (intertextuality, intermediality) of various kinds of messages, in particular artistic ones, have been defined. KEY WORDS: media communication, media text, intermediality, interpretation, institutions of higher education. UKRAINE.
51. TITLE: Potential of networking partnership for organizing practice-oriented learning. AUTHORS: Tatyana Y. Medvedeva, Vera V. Nikolina, Olga A. Sizova, Olga Y. Yakovleva, Galina A. Kazantseva, Albina A. Karpukova. ABSTRACT: The paper discusses a problem of the growing societal demand for quality educational services. The trend in perceiving professional education as a major life value and a decisive factor in social success has been highlighted. The effectiveness of networking partnership between the university and a potential employer in the course of professional training of future television and radio producers has been considered. The scientific provisions in the researched field have been examined; the legal and regulatory aspects of organizing the educational process through the use of networking technologies have been analyzed. KEY WORDS: producing, networking cooperation, networking partnership, qualified specialist, profession. RUSSIA.
52. TITLE: Dıgıtal transformatıon of the pedagogıcal educatıon in the Russıan Federatıon. AUTHORS: Elena Zotikovna Vlasova, Svetlana Viktorovna Goncharova, Vladimir Polikarpovich Barakhsanov, Ekaterina Alekseevna Ivanova, Natalya Aleksandrovna Karpova, Tatyana Sergeevna Ilina, Aleksandra Stepanovna Sysoeva. ABSTRACT: The article shows that the digital transformation of pedagogical education is an essential complex process of transformation of all its components under the influence of advanced technologies. The purpose of the article is to identify trends in the transformation of pedagogical education in the context of the evolution of the economy in the direction of digitalization. The study of the problem was carried out using observation of the dynamics of the development of the process of training future teachers, pedagogical experiment, and mathematical statistics methodsthe study proved the promise of the digital transformation of pedagogical education and the effectiveness of applying new digital solutions and technologies in teacher training for a digital school. KEY WORDS: teacher, digital transformation, pedagogical education, adaptation. RUSSIA.
53. TITLE: Digital technologies development in Russia. AUTHORS: A.V. Kolesnikov, T.I. Nasedkina, Yu. I. Zdorovets, L.N. Gruzdova, A.I. Chernykh, O.V. Goncharenko, Yu.A. Kitayov. ABSTRACT: In order to intensify the implementation of information and communication technologies in Russia in recent years, relevant legal acts have been adopted, which involve the implementation of relevant measures and their financing. At the same time, the terminological apparatus, goals, objectives and partly the organizational mechanism are not sufficiently targeted to improve the efficiency of the Russian economy. In this regard, the paper discusses the main, problematic components that need to be focused on for active growth, both the information sector of the economy and the information component of the entire economy. In particular, it is necessary to pay attention to personnel training, specialization of scientific areas, R&D. KEY WORDS: Information and communication technologies, digital economy resources, digital technologies in agriculture, research and development costs for information and communication technologies. RUSSIA.
54. TITLE: Information policy and internet media in the socio-political system. AUTHOR: Rahimzade Vugar Ganjali. ABSTRACT: We know that information policy is an activity of a person aiming at realizing and realizing his interests in society through the creation, modification, preservation and transfer of all kinds of information. Information policy is a particular field of activity involved in the presentation and dissemination of information. The purpose of this study is to emphasize the importance of mass media that can function freely and play an increasing role in public change. Today, the media can be the guarantor of information on the stability of the state, stabilizing factor of society and, by modifying any social organism, they also determine the importance of the information policy of society. KEY WORDS: information, policy, state information policy, mass media, information society, media. AZERBAIJAN.
55. TITLE: Distance education in Physics in the system of training of engineering personnel. AUTHOR: Olga V. Ivanchuk. ABSTRACT: Physics is one of the important disciplines in the system of training the engineering personnel; however, the facts revealed in the course of study testify the presence of issues in organizing distance education in physics of technical university students. The well-known in psychology activity theory is applied as theoretical basis for the study, while the model of the methods is developed and introduced in the education process of Russian universities. For the practical introduction, the author is developing a learning web-сайт divided into modules that allow organizing students’ activity in acquisition of knowledge and formation of generalized methods for solving standard professional engineering tasks. Efficiency assessment is implemented by expert evaluation method. KEY WORDS: distant education in Physics of future engineers, training for future professional activity. RUSSIA.
56. TITLE: Training Manual Tests on the Use of Small-Sized Biosimilar Robots. AUTHORS: Elena M. Ljubimova, Elvira Z. Galimullina, Landysh R. Sharafeeva. ABSTRACT: The study described in the article is aimed at the development and the testing of educational and information support aimed at the use and the implementation of scientific achievements in the field of robotics for the education of children and youth. The authors used the scientific and methodological apparatus: The modeling of educational robotics development scheme. The article provides the substantiation of educational support structure and content for the teaching of robotics based on the use of small-sized biosimilar robots. The authors presented the results of teaching aid approbation, substantiated the effectiveness of educational support use, and described the scheme of the innovation environment for the development of educational robotics. KEY WORDS: implementation of scientific achievements, robotics , educational support use. TATARSTAN.
57. TITLE: Studying the linguistic and literary signs in the poem “Hezareye Dovome Ahouye Kouhi” by Shafiei Kadkani. AUTHORS: Zahra Azimi, Ebrahim Ranjbar, Khodabakhsh Asadollahi, Ramin Moharami. ABSTRACT: Studying the linguistic and literary signs in the poem "Hezareye dovome ahouye kouhi", shows his poems are associated with a wide range of secondary meanings and diverse significations of signifiers and cultural and historical codes. His poetry is deeply connected with Iranian history and culture, especially the history and culture of the ancient Khorasan and the mysticism of the Khorasan School; reading or translation of such a poem is very arduous without elaboration of the mentioned links for an addressee who is unfamiliar with historical, conceptual and cultural backgrounds. KEY WORDS: Semiology, stratified semiotics, sign, code, Shafiei Kadkani. IRAN.
58. TITLE: Seyyed Hussein Nasr: ethics and moral education. A religious perspective. AUTHORS: Ahmad Lak, Saied Beheshti, Seyyed Kazem Akrami, Mohsen Imani. ABSTRACT: This research is focused on the views of Seyyed Hussein Nasr on the foundations of ethics and principles of moral education. In fact, the ethical debates were underway as old as man. Nasr is one of the few thinkers who consider the characteristics of a person as determinants of the normalization of behavior, and in the discussion of morality, he is more concerned with Aristotle's contemplative virtue ethics. This study used a Qualitative and conceptual analysis and inference method. Findings: in Nasr's view, ethics is the way to perfection of the human soul from the imperfect to the full stages of it. The foundations of ethics: ontological, epistemological and anthropological domains and the principles of moral education covers 13 principles. KEY WORDS: Seyyed Hussein Nasr, Ethics, moral Education, virtue ethics, foundations. IRAN.
59. TITLE: Analysis of H. Javid's Publicism and Philosophical Ideas in the context of modern conditions. AUTHOR: Sevil Giyas Hasanova. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the analysis of the works of Huseyn Javid, a prominent representative of the romantic literary school, a philosopher-poet, playwright and talented publicist, whose heritage is a national-artistic heritage. The article notes that Javid's creativity was assessed in accordance with the political and ideological methodology for many years. The article explores the enlightenment traditions that have been prominent in H.Javid's publicity in newspapers "Ittifak", "Hagigat" and "Igbal", and the ideas in this area are grouped by several criteria. The article also extensively focuses on theoretical provisions reflecting advanced research principles to clarify the scientific-theoretical landscape in the field of Azerbaijani press, to clarify the position of critics, journalists, publishers and publicists in various literary and historical contexts. KEY WORDS: H.Javid, opinion jounalism, modern conditions, cultural studies, philosophical ideas. AZERBAIJAN.
60. TITLE: Cultural discourse features of the study of Sadik Duda “The theme of the Caucasus in Russian Literature of 18-19 centuries”. AUTHORS: Tamara Bittirova, Fatima Uzdenova, Mariza Chotchaeva, Fariza Khubieva. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the representative of the Karachay-Balkar literature abroad, Sadyk Duda “The theme of the Caucasus in Russian literature of 18-19 centuries, providing information about the personal fate and creative biography of the author. The authors used systematic and comparative methods. The result of the analysis is an understanding of the role of the culturological discourse of S. Duda's study about the classical Russian literature about the Caucasus. It concludes that the Caucasian theme in Russian culture acted as a measure of the talent of moral convictions, civic consciousness and adherence to universal ideals. The article is given to the significance and relevance of S. Duda's monograph for the rapprochement of American and Russian cultures. KEY WORDS: Russian literature about the Caucasus; Karachay-Balkar abroad; Sadyk Duda; literary studies; traditions and dialogue of cultures. RUSSIA.
61. TITLE: Developing of future civil aviation pilots’ motivation for professional activity. AUTHORS: Tetiana Plachynda, Galyna Pukhalska, Kateryna Kryzhevska, Almira Dranko, Oksana Ursol, Ihor Bloshchynskyi, Oleksandr Didenko. ABSTRACT: The article highlights the current problem of professional training of future civil aviation pilots. It is emphasized the need to develop their motivation for professional activity. The pedagogical conditions of motivation development for professional activity are offered, particularly: motivation providing by the content of educational material with the use of interactive teaching methods; creating a positive emotional background at classes in the flight educational institution; encouragement for independent acquisition of the necessary professional competencies through the use of experience of pilot-instructors in the form of tutorial support. The results of the pedagogical experiment on the motivation development for professional activity of future pilots, which confirm the effectiveness of the proposed pedagogical conditions, are described. KEY WORDS: future pilots, professional training, motivation for professional activity, civil aviation. UKRAINE.
62. TITLE: Conflict as a cognition subject in Psychology of Management. AUTHORS: Zhanylsyn Sabirova, Lyailya Koishigulova, Gulshat Shugayeva, Alya Faleeva, Mustakhim Mukhtarov, Anar Rizuanova, MA. Gulvira Kubisheva, Aktoty Abdrakhmanova. ABSTRACT: The article considers different approaches to the analysis and solution of conflicts. The authors' aim is to contribute to a more thorough theorization and to pave the way for an empirical assessment of the linkage between conflict situations and reactions to them. The article introduces a discursive definition of conflict. It is important that the linkage between conflictogenic communication and disposition to manipulation, egoism, displaced aggression, and soreness, is theorized more thoroughly, and empirically evaluated. The proposed questionnaire provides an opportunity to study conflict situations as an integral phenomenon. The authors believe it will contribute to understanding and applying various conflict management techniques and conflict resolution styles in order to form strong relationships in an organization. KEY WORDS: conflict, conflict situations, conflictology, conflictogenic. KAZAKHSTAN.
63. TITLE: Is communication a science? An approach to the epistemological character of the communicational phenomenon. AUTHORS: Socorro Márquez-Regalado, David Picazo, Román René Medrano Carrasco, Roberto Alvarado Gates. ABSTRACT: Research seeks to determine whether communication is an object of study in other sciences or an independent science. Based on the epistemological analysis, the elements of science were determined, the two major currents and their arguments for or against the nature of communication as science were qualitatively assessed, focusing attention on method, concept and object. It is concluded, in an exercise of abduction, valuing the rational basis of the arguments, that communication is not an independent science, but a phenomenon studied multidisciplinarily because it does not have an exclusive formal quod object; that is, possible approaches to communication are already addressed or considered by other sciences. KEY WORDS: Communication, epistemology, sciences, object of study, method. MEXICO.
64. TITLE: Proposing a New Method for Investigation of the Relationship between Divorce Causes and Association Rules. AUTHORS: Fatemeh Eghrari solute, Mohsen Yoosefi Nejad, Mehdi Hosseinzadeh, Nima jafari navimipour, Amir sahafi, Aso Darwesh. ABSTRACT: Nowadays, opinion mining plays a major role in knowledge discovery. This kind of knowledge is a subset of data mining, and opinion mining can be improved using data mining algorithms. Sentiment analysis is one of the most important ways for opinion mining where millions of people are expressing their opinions. This study aims to show the relationship between divorce causes using data mining and association rules. Initially, the main divorce causes were examined from the perspective of the users, and then, the relationship between these causes was indicated to determine the causes which mainly lead to divorce. The results of simulation and comparison on the divorce dataset reveal that the proposed method has a desirable performance. KEY WORDS: Opinion Mining, Data Mining, Association Rules, Divorce Causes. IRAN, IRAQ.
65. TITLE: Investigation of the Influence of Valuable-Sensitive Indicators of Future Designers on Their Preparation for Professional Activity. AUTHORS: Zukhra N. Galeeva, Elena V. Gabdrakhmanova, Elmira G. Akhmetshina, Julia N. Kuznetsova. ABSTRACT: The modern type of economy has led to the formation of new requirements for graduates of higher education. In this regard, the problem of formation of students ' value-semantic guidelines for their preparation for the professional activity of the designer is actualized. . The authors of the article conducted a study of the influence of value and semantic orientations of future students-designers on their preparation for professional activity, conducted a diagnosis of the influence of value and semantic orientations of future designers on their preparation for professional activity, proposed ways to optimize the process of preparing the future designer for professional activity, justified the leading role of practical training in this process. KEY WORDS: modern type of economy, Value-Semantic Orientation, Student, Professional Activity. TATARSTAN, KAZAKHSTAN.
66. TITLE: Spiritual and psychological dimension and personality development. AUTHORS: Regina R. Ismagilova, Gulnaz R. Sibaeva, Izida I. Ishmuradova. ABSTRACT: Of particular interest is the study of the origin and formation of the problem of cognition of spirituality, its content filling in adolescents and high school students. In the course of the study, ethical and psychological characteristics were singled out; a theoretical study of problems associated with the search for methods of diagnosis and the formation of a moral and ethical complex; developed and applied the "Good-Evil"-2 (Form B) method as a variant of the modification of the "Good-Evil"-1 (Form A). The experimental study using the Good-Evil (GE) diagnostic method-2, and the approbation of the technology developed on its basis (training with elements of discussion) aimed at dynamically changing the ethico-psychological characteristics of adolescents. KEY WORDS: Spirituality, Ethico-Psychological Characteristics; "Good-Evil"-1, "Good-Evil"-2. TATARSTAN.
67. TITLE: The level of ecological culture of modern student youth. AUTHORS: Galina V. Morozova, Irina D. Porfireva. ABSTRACT: This paper examines the role of environmental education as a factor in the formation of culture, an instrument for minimizing the consequences of an environmental catastrophe, and overcoming the ecological crisis. Based on the study of the state of the ecological consciousness of student youth, arguments are drawn on the need for fundamental changes in educational programs. This trend places one of the most important values on the formation of education, which forms the personality. Ecological culture is a qualitatively new phenomenon of the spiritual sphere, which characterizes the true intelligibility of the individual. Ecological culture is considered as a set of characteristics of a person that contribute to the harmonious development of individuality. KEY WORDS: Environmental education, youth, environmental problems, ecological consciousness. TATARSTAN.
68. TITLE: "Russıan World". Indıgenous Culture in the idıoms and obsolete words. AUTHORS: Nikolay F. Alefirenko, Anna T. Gigolaeva, Maria M. Golikova, Elena G. Ozerova. ABSTRACT: The article is built on the dominant concept of the Russian-Slavic civilization, which is the "Russian world" in the unity of its original culture and language. The cultural and historical platform of the concept is Orthodoxy, Eastern Slavic culture and Russian language. The realization of the basic idea of the study presupposes the removal of barriers between the disciplines studying the mysteries of the Russian soul and recognizing idiomatics as the main form of cognitive and discursive expression and the existence of any ethno-culture. The Russian world view is viewed as a realized internal form of naive (ordinary) expression of the value-semantic space of autochthonous culture. KEY WORDS: world view, phrasemia, Russian word, synergy of ethno-culture, linguistic world view of Russians. RUSSIA.
69. TITLE: Social institutes in the system of Person’s Socialization in Present-Day Russia. AUTHORS: O.M. Ivanova, L.M. Bilalova, G. N. Yulina, I. V. Polozhentseva. ABSTRACT: The article contains a socio-philosophical analysis of personality’s formation in present day Russia and the role of social institutions of family, religion and culture at socialization of an individual.The formation of personality takes place under difficult conditions of commercialization of social relations, prevalence of consumerism and devaluation of labour as a source ofprosperity. The article also views options of cooperation of church institute and education system in the formation of creative ideology of today’s youth in Russia. KEY WORDS: Socialization, Problem, Social Reproduction, Family, Education. RUSSIA.
70. TITLE: Formation and development of the infrastructure of innovative entrepreneurship in the information economy. AUTHORS: I.A. Khasanshin, A.B. Shtrikov. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes the development of the infrastructure of entrepreneurship in a modern innovative economy. The methodology is the theory of the infrastructure of innovative entrepreneurship and the cybernetic model of an innovative enterprise. The authors come to the conclusion that there is a relationship between the subjects of innovative entrepreneurship and the subsystems of the infrastructure of innovative entrepreneurship. The formation of infrastructure support and infrastructure functions of innovative entrepreneurship is carried out in the form of a hierarchical system. KEY WORDS: innovative entrepreneurship, infrastructure, information economy socio-economic system, enterprise environment. RUSSIA.
71. TITLE: Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customers Loyalty: The Mediating Role of Customers Trust. AUTHORS: Muhammad Haroon Rehan, Qamar Afaq Qureshi. ABSTRACT: The research on corporate social responsibility, consumer loyalty and customers trust has significantly increased in contemporary literature due to its critical role in determining corporate image of organizations. The corporate social responsibility helps organizations to become socially accountable to societies and stakeholders regarding its different impacts on communities like economic, social and environmental. Similarly, customer loyalty and trust are confidence on quality and is consequence of consistent emotional positive experience and apparent worth of practice towards services and product offered to them. Thus, this research aimed at spotlighting direct and indirect relationships between corporate social responsibility, customer loyalty and customers trust as mediator. The results show significant association and impact between predictors, mediator and criterion variables by showing full mediation. KEY WORDS: Corporate Social Responsibility, Customers Loyalty, Customers Trust, Islamic Banks. PAKISTAN.
72. TITLE: Impact of macroeconomic variables on Exchange rate: an evidence from Pakistan. AUTHORS: Sobia Naseem, Gao Lei Fu, Muhammad Mohsin, Muhammad Zia-ur-Rehman, Fiza Amjad, Shazia Salamat. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this research is to provide the evidence on the relationship between Real Exchange Rate against US dollar and macroeconomic variables in Pakistan. To examine this relationship, the ordinary least square regression technique is used. The current balance is negatively significant at 10% level; the inflation and foreign direct investment is also negatively significant at 5%, 1% respectively, But the Gross Domestic Product per capita is positively significant at 5% level. The Trade openness shows no important relation with Real Exchange Rate. This study is helpful for international investor, and also to increase export for a country. KEY WORDS: OLS, REXR, macroeconomic variables, ARCH-LM test, White Test. CHINA, PAKISTAN.
73. TITLE: Empirical evidence of Banking Sector Development and Economic Growth in Pakistan: A Time Series Approach. AUTHORS: Ghulam Yahya Khan, Sarfraz Ahmed, Saba Shabir, Muhammad Saim Hashmi. ABSTRACT: The study purpose was to investigate the long-term effect of the Banking sector on economic progress of Pakistan. In the application of Johansen Cointegration method on time series data for 1980-2018, we found stable cointegration relationship for Pakistan. Results indicate that the Banking sector development (BSD) proxied by Advances, Remittances are positively related with economic growth while money market rate (MMR) used as substitute for interest rate was negatively related with economic progress. Evidence demonstrates consistent nature of the banking sector-growth nexus, suggesting that for promoting growth, long-run policies should be geared towards improving banking sector investment and environment supported by technological innovations. The results support strong evidence and positive role of real factors of banking sector development indicators with economic growth for Pakistan. KEY WORDS: banking sector, economic growth, co-integration, Remittances, Money market Rate and Pakistan. PAKISTAN.
74. TITLE: Impacts of Social Structural Supremacy of Caste at women’s health in Pakistani society. AUTHORS: Sara Akram, Rao Nadeem Alam. ABSTRACT: Caste can be defined as “any class or group of people who inherit exclusive privileges or are perceived as socially distinct” (Lyon, 2004). Caste as a system of hierarchy, completely endogamous, ascribed status, connected with the phenomena of purity and pollution, have much ingrained within the economic system. In this context, the structure of caste hierarchy is interlinked with every sphere of life like health facility access and occupational opportunities. The objective of this research was to explore hierarchal structure patterns based at caste that confines female access to reproductive health centers. This research is purely anthropological work, qualitative, conducted under ethnography research method. Data is supported with the secondary research method-based literature. KEY WORDS: caste structure, reproductive health, women, caste identity, access to health. PAKISTAN.
75. TITLE: The main directions of improving the efficiency of regulation of the transnational business in modern conditions (In the Example of Azerbaijan). AUTHOR: Muslumat A. Allakhverdiyeva, Gulnara Esabeli, Azizova. ABSTRACT: The main purpose of the study of the scientific article is a formulation of complex methods in the effectiveness of the transnational business regulations in the modern economy of Azerbaijan. The main directions to achieve these purposes is assigned as following: general regulation of transnational business at the national level; regulation of transnational business at the industry level (foreign trade); regulation at the transnational corporations’ level (SOCAR). KEY WORDS: transnational business, effectiveness of regulation, effect and effectiveness of export, import, index of transnationalization. AZERBAIJAN.
76. TITLE: Modeling and automation of business processes of a small business on the example of a restaurant. AUTHORS: Aliya Kintonova, Ali Adilbekuly, Yerkin Nessipbekov, Gulmira Appakova, Meruert Kanabekova, Lazzat Kussepova, Anara Karymsakova, Zulfiya Arynova. ABSTRACT: The article considers the process approach in description and modeling of business processes and the application of standards in the description of business processes. The paper shows the practical application of the process approach and business process modeling on the example of a small business object - a restaurant. The article presents the restaurant’s activity model, shows the task decomposition, the restaurant activity data flows, the implementation of the mobile application and the stages of implementing a mobile application for a restaurant based on a process approach and modeling business processes as well as the use of standards for describing business processes. The implementation of the mobile application allowed automating business processes. KEY WORDS: modeling, automation, business process, mobile application, notation or format of a business process description. KAZAKHSTAN.
77. TITLE: Features of marketing activities in education: strategic approach. AUTHORS: Ramazan Ligidov, Irina Fedotova, Almira Kazieva, Aksana Zherukova, Aksana Karasheva. ABSTRACT: The issues and problems of implementation of marketing strategies of educational institutions in the knowledge economy are analyzed, the areas of application of the education quality management strategy are clarified in the article. The conceptual model of the university’s marketing management is proposed, and the main stages of the university’s marketing strategy implementation are formulated. The strategic directions of the university’s development in the knowledge economy are determined. KEY WORDS: education, educational services, marketing strategy, marketing management, educational marketing complex. RUSSIA.
78. TITLE: Protection of personal data of employees. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Chapter 14 in the Labor Code of the Russian Federation is devoted to the protection of personal data. In particular, article 88 “Transfer of employee personal data” contains provisions on the transfer of employee personal data to other (third) parties. It is it that causes the greatest problems among HR workers (or those who conduct HR administration in the organization). This is due to the fact that now there is a variety of reports, both within the organization and to third-party organizations. KEY WORDS: Personal data protection, employee, human rights, law. RUSSIA.
79. TITLE: A study of recent financial sector reforms and the main results of the development of the banking system of the Republic of Azerbaijan. AUTHORS: Ashurbayli-Huseynova Nigar Pirverdi gizi, Gubadova Aybaniz Anver qızı, Qushkhani Rauf Nasir ogli, Mammadova Gulsum Mirdamet gizi. ABSTRACT: The reforms of the financial sector of Azerbaijan have been going on for a long time, but now it has become a clearly noticeable qualitative result of the development of the banking system. New trends can be found in lending to the economy. In recent years, banks have preferred to invest mainly in small projects and only in areas with a fast and low risk. The main goal of economic policy in the country is to ensure macroeconomic balance and, the overall economic balance. It should be noted that the Azerbaijani model of economic growth in the last decade, in our opinion, requires our own updates. KEY WORDS: banking system, monetary policy, devaluation, market price, interest rate. AZERBAIJAN.
80. TITLE: Gaining Competitive Edge On The Wheels Of Vertical Integration: Evidence From Nigerian Financial Sector. AUTHORS: Vincent Onodugo, Bamidele Adeleke, Stanley Nwoji, Grace Ofoegbu. ABSTRACT: The Nigerian financial industry has been in the throes of intense competition, with most firms stopping at nothing to gain a competitive market advantage. This study examines the nexus between vertical integration and gaining a competitive edge in the financial industry. The study adopted the quantitative design with a survey strategy. A sample frame of 753 was obtained from the management staff of 12 purposively selected financial institutions in South-West, Nigeria. Second, acquisition suppliers’ firm reduced the overall operating cost of Nigeria’s financial firms. The study recommends that financial institutions need to exploit the massive opportunity in vertical integration to grow and survive in that highly competing industry. KEY WORDS: Make or Buy Decision, Vertical Integration, Financial Institutions. NIGERIA, UNITED STATES.
81. TITLE: Small business development in the modern political and social system of the Russian Federation, Volgograd region. AUTHORS: Dmitriy Semikin, Olga Kubantseva. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the problems of small business development in the Volgograd region and the Russian Federation during the last historical period from the perspective of modern business processes development. The necessity of entrepreneurship development in conditions of low entrepreneurial activity of the population, as well as possible ways to stimulate it in the Volgograd region of the Russian Federation is substantiated. The calculation of small business effectiveness using the activity coefficient is done. Based on the study, the authors propose a set of measures to stimulate this sector of the economy. KEY WORDS: small business, economic efficiency, sustainable development, economy of the Russian Federation, the political and social system of the Russian Federation. RUSSIA.
82. TITLE: Creation and management of the provincial structure system in the historical Azerbaijani land of Irevan. AUTHOR: Ibrahim Kazimbeyli. ABSTRACT: In addition to implementing a serious policy of colonization in our historical lands after the occupation of Russia, the article examines the well-known unilateral ruling system in the South Caucasus by Tsarist Russia, the creation of an administrative unit in the province of Yerevan and Armenization. Region as a strategic goal. The estimated probabilities of administrative division of the South Caucasus region have been approved by the Ministry of Justice. On June 9, 1849, the former “Armenian province” (established in 1828 by the decree of the Tsar I.K.) and on the basis of the province of Alexandropol province (Gumru) founded in 1840, a decision was made to create a sheltered province. The interim order was founded in January 1850 and began its activities. KEY WORDS: Azerbaijan, Irevan, region, province, ruling system. AZERBAIJAN.
83. TITLE: The role of functions of the law in the performance of human and citizen legal duties. AUTHORS: Sergei M. Vorobyov, Emzari A. Yunusov, Arutyun G. Akhverdyan, Anton G. Grunin, Ruslan D. Khritin. ABSTRACT: At present, the functions of law cannot exist in isolation from each other, they are closely interconnected and depend on the legal system as a whole. The main goal of law is the regulation of public relations, to ensure order and social stability in society, which is impossible to implement without the effective functioning of the institution of duty. The article proves that there is a need to consider the implementation of the duties of man and citizen in the context of modern social development through the prism of the analysis of the functions of law. KEY WORDS: functions of the law, state, personality, human being, citizen, law, duties, rights, society. RUSSIA.
84. TITLE: The role of the state in ensuring colonization processes in Russia in the first half of the 19th century: legal and organizational aspects. AUTHORS: SergeyV. Arkhipov, VadimV. Burukin, AndreyV. Ilyukhin, VeraA. Ilyukhina. ABSTRACT: In the article, it is discussed about the legal aspects of ensuring the colonization of the outskirts of Russia in the first half of the XIX century. A significant role in the colonization during the study period belonged to the state. The article notes that the state has created a coherent system of legal and administrative regulation that ensures the settlement of new areas as the borders of the Russian Empire expand. It is concluded, that thanks to the colonization policy, a new socio-ethnic community of the “Russian population” was formed, which included a lot of people of different ethnic, social, social origin and religious affiliations. KEY WORDS: colonization, relocation, resettlement policy for migrants, M.M. Speransky. RUSSIA.
85. TITLE: The role of the constitutional court of the Russian Federation in the formation of legislation on administrative offences and ensuring the operation of the principle of legality throughout the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Oleg Kozhevnikov, Alexey Romanov, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the consideration of the Supreme body of constitutional control in the Russian Federation-the constitutional court of the Russian Federation in the formation of legislation on administrative offenses in order to ensure the validity of the fundamental constitutional principle – the principle of legality. The author pays special attention to the decisions of the constitutional court of the Russian Federation, revealing the place and role of the principle of legality, as well as to the decisions that recognize the relevant provisions of the legislation on administrative offenses not corresponding to the Constitution of the Russian Federation. The conclusion is made about the special role of the constitutional court of the Russian Federation in ensuring the principle of legality in the formation and application of legislation on administrative offenses. KEY WORDS: Constitution of the Russian Federation, constitutional court of the Russian Federation, principle of legality, legislation on administrative offences, administrative responsibility. RUSSIA.
86. TITLE: The doctrine of legal custom: the concept and opinions of scientists. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The interest in the topic of customary law as a whole and in legal customs as a source of law is due to the peculiarity of the situation in modern theoretical and legal science and practice. Not so long ago, 10-15 years ago, legal custom was seen as an obsolete source of law. A particularly critical attitude towards its existence can be traced in the countries of the Romano-German legal family, as well as in Russia. KEY WORDS: legal custom, doctrine, teaching, student. RUSSIA.
87. TITLE: Place and role of the will of the accused in an adversarial system criminal proceedings. AUTHORS: Elena Alexandrovna Artamonova, Vladimir Mikhailovich Kornukov. ABSTRACT: The correlation and the mechanism of interaction of the will of the accused and the principle of competition are investigated. The broad powers of the accused, allowing him to effectively influence criminal procedural activity, acquire proper practical significance only in conditions of adversarial procedure, which, stipulating the equality of the parties, acts as a way of organizing and conducting criminal proceedings. At the same time, expression of will becomes the main means of defending the defendant’s position in a criminal case and protecting the rights and legitimate interests. KEY WORDS: accused, expression of will of the accused, competition, principle of competition, connection of expression of will and principle of competition, defense. RUSSIA.
88. TITLE: European standards for social protection of internally displaced persons. AUTHORS: Katerуna Borуchenko, Anna Hudz, Viktor Koval, Iryna Golubkova, Anatoliy Mazur. ABSTRACT: This article reveals the problem of social security of internally displeased persons. The scope of social protection directed at this category of population is not the same in different countries. Taking into account the origin of the authors of the article, the questions of social protection of internally displaced persons in Ukraine are described in detail. Special attention was paid to the need to provide people with the opportunity to exercise their rights and freedoms as well as the proper conditions for social rehabilitation, that has arisen before the state. As a result of the research – ways how to strengthen the social security, increase the level of social protection and make it more effective are proposed. KEY WORDS: social protection, social security, internally displaced persons, displacement. UKRAINE.
89. TITLE: The Study of "Controlling Crime through Status Qeueu" in Hadith. AUTHORS: Mohammad Reza Rahmat, Ardavan Arjang, Aezam Maddih. ABSTRACT: Up to now, we have presented numerous articles aims the reduction in the trend of wrongdoings in states and individuals. In this regard, the two phases must be investigated: recognize the circumstances in danger of irregularities" and "discourage and make exorbitant irregularities." The present investigation depends on the main hadiths to dig in cases of the great threat of misconduct in two parts: dangerous individual and situations and unsafe conditions of the factory operation. Another understanding describes the impact of wrong actions in controlling adverse reactions and guilt. KEY WORDS: Inhibitory traditions, factors of sin, state of sin, mass control, criminology. IRAN.
90. TITLE: Resolution of conflicts of international law in the fight against drug trafficking as a condition to guarantee human rights. AUTHORS: Elena Vasilievna Sereda, Sergey Anatolevich Ivanov. ABSTRACT: The problem of illicit drug trafficking is a global problem that is increasingly transnational in nature. In order to counter transnational drug crime, it is now necessary to eliminate conflicts of international law in the fight against this crime. The article addresses this issue. KEY WORDS: drugs, illegal trafficking, illegal distribution, crime, international law. RUSSIA.
91. TITLE: Status of public civil servant in the field of organizational support of the courts. AUTHORS: Ivan Innokentievich Koryakin, Eka Demurievna Korkia, Afanasy Ighorevich Stepanov, Yana Aleksandrovna Petrovа-Yadreeva, Maria Prometeevna Efimova. ABSTRACT: The author on the basis of the analysis developed by Judicial Department at the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation and its managements in subjects of the Federation concerning civil service by employees of devices of courts and bodies of system of Judicial Department comes to a conclusion that there are problems which have to be solved by means of legal regulation. The importance of legal regulation of administrative relations of the state civil service in the system of the Judicial Department is substantiated. KEY WORDS: Judicial Department under the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation, civil servant, employees of the court apparatus and system of Judicial Department, legal regulation, management relations. RUSSIA.
92. TITLE: Legal status of the court administrator in Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Ivan Innokentievich Koryakin, Eka Demurievna Korkia, Afanasy Ighorevich Stepanov, Yana Aleksandrovna Petrovа-Yadreeva, Makar Makarovich Yakovlev. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the legal status and its problems of administrators of courts of General jurisdiction, legal concepts of its status, and actual theoretical and methodological aspects in the context of modern problems of development of legal science. Conclusions are drawn on the specification of the legal status of court administrators and their organization of activities. Material and procedural norms regulating legal relations in the sphere of activity of court administrators are considered. KEY WORDS: legal status, court administrator, organization and legal support of the court administrator, material and procedural legal norms. RUSSIA.
93. TITLE: About the ways of optimizing the role of some international organizations of the world for the resolving South Caucasus conflicts. AUTHOR: Elshad Mirbashir. ABSTRACT: From 1992 to 2005, OSCE Minsk Group presented three proposals as basis for negotiations, which, however, did not lead to a settlement of the conflict. On April-July 2006, the co-Chairs of the Minsk Group published a statement and made several statements, which revealed part of the proposals for a settlement. These proposals included a phased withdrawal of Armenian forces and the demilitarization of the territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh, a special regime for the Lachin and Kelbajar districts and a referendum that will finally determine the status of Nagorno-Karabakh. International peacekeepers in the conflict zone and international assistance in demining and restoring the occupied territories and regions of Nagorno-Karabakh affected by the war and returning internally displaced persons were also supposed. KEY WORDS: South Caucasus, Naghorno Karabakh, conflict, Minsk Group. AZERBAIJAN.
94. TITLE: Trends in the development of the legal culture of road users in the Russian Federation and some foreign countries. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the formation of a legal safety culture for road users, compares the mechanisms that affect the legal safety culture in the Russian Federation and foreign countries, and analyzes approaches to the definition of the concept of “road safety” and “legal safety culture”. The study of problems is carried out on the basis of legislation and programs aimed at ensuring road safety in Russia and abroad, statistical data, and empirical studies. KEY WORDS: dangerous driving, training, transport, traffic safety, traffic accidents, novice drivers. RUSSIA.
95. TITLE: A study about the fiscal Democracy Approach and the Republic of Turkey. AUTHORS: Hashim Akcha, Volkan Yurdadog, Oghuzhan Bozatli. ABSTRACT: The concept of Fiscal Democracy, which is not yet fully defined, has the basic qualities that can be considered especially according to the structural conditions of the countries. The fiscal democracy is trying to determine how flexible the elected executive bodies are. As a result of this index, it is debated to the extent to which the countries can respond to the public's wishes by showing how much they are or are not able to act or have fiscal space in the public finance field. Earlier calculations of motion of the countries, the General Government Balance of mandatory and optional of making a distinction, Fiscal Democracy Index, covering the period 1950-2018 was calculated for Turkey. KEY WORDS: Fiscal Democracy, Budget, Democracy, Fiscal Space, Tax Competition. TURKEY.
96. TITLE: Animal sacrifice as a form of zoological violence. AUTHORS: Alexander Mikhailovich Pleshakov, Gennady Sergeyevich Shkabin. ABSTRACT: The socio-psychological content of violence committed with the use of animals is considered. The definition of zoological violence is given. An analysis is made of one of the initial forms of this phenomenon in human activity - animal sacrifice. Attention is paid to the religious, ethnocultural and mythological aspects of the problem. It is concluded that the use of animals when committing coercion against other people is a model for the commission of various crimes. KEY WORDS: violence, animals, criminal law, ethnology, sacrifice. RUSSIA.
97. TITLE: Role of Shrines in Indian Freedom Movement and Pakistan: A historical perspective. AUTHORS: Abdul Qadir Mushtaq, Fariha Sohil. ABSTRACT: Three communities— the Hindus, Muslims and the British Government— were confronted with each other during the Indian freedom movement. This ideological as well as realpolitik battle was fought in whole Indian subcontinent. It is ironical that the Muslim community was divided into two schools of thought as far as their response of nationalism was concerned. It was this time when religious and political leadership was struggling for the protection of the rights of Muslim community. These rights were political as well as religious. This contribution of Sajjada Nashins was being played at three levels: their personal appeal, their Sufi institutional support and their engagement with the leading Muslim political party i.e. All India Muslim League. This effort has been made to analyze the services of the Sajjada Nashines of the shrines, to highlight their contribution for Muslim community and the creation of Pakistan. The study is exploratory, descriptive and analytical. KEY WORDS: Freedom movement, Communities, Battle, Indian Nationalism, Religious personalities. PAKISTAN.
98. TITLE: The study of ethnic identity and the problems of modern separatism in the context of globalization. AUTHOR: Imdad Bayramov. ABSTRACT: Separatism is one of the most dangerous and difficult phenomena to predict. Timely detection, prevention and prevention of separatism in the actions of individuals, associations and organizations is a pledge of security. The study of the individual aspirations of the end of the twentieth and the beginning of the twenty-first century allows us to reveal some causes of ethnic separatism. This domination movement develops according to any type of ethnic conflict pattern - actualization of the group’s ethnic identity with the support of the ethnos' historical consciousness, the formation of a political party, and the mobilization activity of the party aimed at expanding the social base of separatism, turning individual needs into a psychological environment. KEY WORDS: Separatism, terrorism, extremism, xenophobia. AZERBAIJAN.
99. TITLE: Sectarianism and its impact on the social and political cohesion of the Islamic Republic of Iran. AUTHORS: Mohsen Mehrabi, Seyyed Hassan Malaeke, Bashir Esmaili. ABSTRACT: The Islamic Revolution of 1979 succeeded with the teachings of unity and convergence between Islamic countries and the unity of Islamic religions. Historical approach has been used in this research. The main focus is on emphasizing its impact on the social and political cohesion of the Islamic Republic of Iran on what functions and functions of sects. The main point is that by emphasizing its impact on the social and political cohesion of the Islamic Republic of Iran, what, why, and functions of the sects are being carried out. In this regard, Islamic Iran has not only promoted the teachings and values of unity but has also acted to strengthen the environment for understanding and understanding convergent views. KEY WORDS: Sectarianism, social cohesion, political cohesion, security. IRAN.
100. TITLE: Raising War Hysteria through Media Voice: A Critical Discourse Analysis of the Pakistani and Indian newspaper articles in war situation of February 2019. AUTHORS: Adnan Tahir Qureshi, Muhammad Yasir Masood, Mohsin Saeed, Wasim Hassan. ABSTRACT: This research analyses the use of agenda proposed by pressure groups in India and Pakistan during high tension days of post Pulwama attack in the Indian held Kashmir region. The study is based on a comparative analysis of two newspaper articles from two newspapers (The Dawn from Pakistan and The Times of India from India). This study uses the critical analysis approach as proposed by Norman Fairclough (1989). It has been observed that media has a very powerful role in controlling the situation of war. It can play its role from both perspectives either positive or negative. It depends on the agenda that is followed by the media whether it wants to spread war or peace. KEY WORDS: critical discourse analysis, Kashmir agenda, Pakistan army, Role of Media, Pakistan India War. PAKISTAN.
101. TITLE: Analysis of inequality and poverty in Russia: problems of measurement and trends.19.10.101 Análisis de la desigualdad y la pobreza en Rusia.....pdf AUTHORS: Olga S. Oleynik, Maksim P. Pridachuk. ABSTRACT: Against the background of significant socio-economic changes in Russia in all aspects of life, obtaining objective information about the living conditions of the population, the degree of social stratification and the level of poverty are of particular relevance. The paper analyzes the approaches to measuring inequality and poverty in Russia and describes the features of the poverty level measurements obtained using direct data on the results of the survey of household budgets and the analytical model Introducing the examples of household and population surveys into Russian statistics has dramatically changed the statistics of poverty. KEY WORDS: analytical model, poverty, money income, inequality, household income and expenditure surveys. RUSSIA.
102. TİTLE: The directions in the development of the press study in Azerbaijan: historical and social context. AUTHOR: Garanfil Guliyeva Dunyamin. ABSTRACT: The article focuses on the historical and social context of Azerbaijan's press history, and examines directions in press development. It identifies the current tendency in a historical and social context towards the development of press. Current stages of development directions are being analyzed. During the 1900-2000, period changes in press development, dynamics and social background are followed, and the current shortcomings factors affecting the development of the press, including the effects of the "post-Soviet regime" and "the influence of mechanisms of alien elements", are brought to the spotlight. The article ıncorporates cutting-edge research principles to clarify the scientific-theoretical landscape in the field of Azerbaijani press study. KEY WORDS: Azerbaijani press study, the modern era, development directions, history and social context. AZERBAIJAN.
103. TITLE: Methodological Foundations of Cattle Breeding Development in the Context of Food Security of the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Airat A. Zamaidinov, Asiyа K. Subaeva, Marina L. Yashina, Ilgizya M. Dolgova. ABSTRACT: The aim of the study is to provide scientific substantiation of the cattle breeding development and to prepare practical recommendations for improving the level of satisfying the public demand for milk and beef. In the course of the study, the hypothesis was put forward on the need for optimization the location of cattle-breeding in the country. The study is based on the zonal grouping of subjects of the Russian Federation, depending on the availability of fodder-producing areas, their evaluating productivit; solving the problem of optimization the distribution of cattle stock with the help of economic-mathematical modeling methods; the development of multivariate forecasts for the production of meat and milk products, based on the leveling of temporarily time-series of livestock yield. KEY WORDS: satisfying the public, Cattle Breeding, production of meat, production of milk. TATARSTAN.