Year VII, Special Edition, November 2019.
Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators November 2019 Special Edition, where 136 research works are published, resulting from the scientific production of researchers from Universities and Research Centers worldwide. From the previous total, the first 60 articles belong to authors from Cuba, Ecuador and Peru; scientific works that were presented in the 10th International Congress of Research and Technological Innovation held from August 28th to 30th in the Technical University of Babahoyo, Ecuador. Afterwards, this edition also hosts other 76 articles that specify research results by authors from 14 countries such as Azerbaijan, China, Cyprus, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Iran, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam. We thank everyone for their preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Approach to the categories of didactic management and skills training in students of technological education. AUTHORS: Magdalena Rosario Huilcapi Masacón, Marcos David Oviedo Rodríguez, Francisco Agustín Galarza Bravo. ABSTRACT: Higher education in our country, is in the process of change, the objective is the improvement of quality, today technological education is in a process of conversion, which seeks to equip Ecuadorian society with a system of higher technical education to respond to the nation's development needs. The reality is that the university teacher, works from the communication of intentional content for training, so this action cannot be far from the technical means that materialize it, the didactics and its methodology. KEY WORDS: Didactics, Methodology, Competencies. ECUADOR.
2. TITLE: Theoretical deconstruction in the cognitive-hypertextual process of the teacher and university student. AUTHORS: Gonzalo Arturo Peñafiel Nivela, Roberto Carlos Herrera Anangonó, Freddy Marco Holguín Díaz. ABSTRACT: The present article presents the comparative theoretical analysis of the theoretical weakness in cognitive processes of teachers and university students from the Derridiana theory of deconstruction and hypertextuality towards the contextualization of theories in pedagogical models approached in university classrooms and the levels of criticality, application, cognition within the rupture of the text by new readers. The research was based on the qualitative methodology using various methods such as: inductive (when in-depth conversation with the career coordinators was applied) and deductive, analytical synthetic (when the student portfolios were evaluated according to the standard in the three careers offered by these centers of Higher Studies), this under a simple and direct random non-probability sampling type. KEY WORDS: Deconstruction, hypertextuality, education, text, writing. ECUADOR.
3. TITLE: Citizen education from a collaborative proposal of knowledge management. AUTHORS: Dávalos Vásconez Pedro Javier, Real Zumba Gina, Vivero Quintero César Efrén, López Garmendia José Leonardo. ABSTRACT: Contemporary society demands that citizens be educated and participate in all spheres of action in political, economic, social, legal and cultural life, among others. It is necessary to adjust the different views of what is understood today by citizenship to each context and understand Citizen Education beyond the exercise of voting, the construction of social projects with excluded sectors, the participation of the school in social networks, among other initiatives. This article proposes, from the design of a knowledge management platform, collaborative actions for citizenship education through the support of its most important resources. KEY WORDS: citizenship, citizenship education, knowledge management. ECUADOR.
4. TITLE: Inclusive education from cultural diversity for Basic Education students. AUTHORS: Sandra Karina Daza Suarez, Elsa Graciela Henríquez Carrera, Luis Eduardo Andrade Alcívar, Tanya Del Rocío Sánchez Salazar. ABSTRACT: The educational system of the 21st century requires a quality, inclusive and comprehensive education that favors gender equality and equality; where the diversity of cultures is respected from the learning environments in the Basic General Education institutions. Teachers from their role as a transmitter of knowledge should promote interaction and interrelation in students without any discrimination, to guarantee meaningful learning and to participate in the same rights of an education without discrimination in the different social tissues. The need to obtain an effective and coordinated response from all the agents involved in the training process, leads to training, training and collaboration from social contexts. KEY WORDS: Inclusion, cultural diversity, Basic Education. ECUADOR.
5. TITLE: The leadership as an instrument to promote empowerment in the Ecuadorian Educational Community. AUTHORS: Isabel Franco Arízaga, Jenny Bohórquez Onofre, Santa Moreira Zambrano, Karen Arias Párraga, Blanca Wong Valero. ABSTRACT: This work is aimed at determining the actions of managers in different contexts and exercising a proactive role in meeting their goals. The leadership that prevails in educational institutions optimizes the learning processes of children and adolescents in the search to achieve a quality education with warmth, which strengthened with the joint work of parents can achieve a change in the Ecuadorian education. The leader as the protagonist of this research, must have sufficient academic preparation and a charismatic attitude that allows an interrelation between the members of the educational community. KEY WORDS: Leadership, educational management, educational quality, empowerment, educational community. ECUADOR.
6. TITLE: The process of student scientific research in the university Technical of Babahoyo: limitations and challenges. AUTHORS: Fausto Vidal Hidalgo Troya, Patricia Elizabeth Camacho Abril, María Elena Salazar Sánchez. ABSTRACT: Currently, the process approach is the basis for understanding the university as a system and incorporating in its management the increasingly growing demands of all stakeholders in society. The student scientific research process seeks to obtain knowledge and solve these problems to face the current challenges of science. The authors propose as a general objective of this work to deploy the process approach in the analysis of student scientific research work at this level of education, to know what the investigative activities are carried out by students each academic year and the main limitations that slowed down the scope of the expected results in the faculties under study. KEY WORDS: Approach by processes in the universities; student scientific research process; substantive processes; university faculties. ECUADOR.
7. TITLE: Inclusive methodological strategies for children with hearing disabilities at the basic level. AUTHORS: Tanya del Rocío Sánchez Salazar, Victoria Josefina Gómez Alcívar, Mariana Angelita Dicado Albán, Cumandá Fanny Campi Cevallos. ABSTRACT: The research demonstrates the importance of applying inclusive methodological strategies that facilitate learning in children with hearing impairment at the basic level, in order to provide them with a better quality of education, promoting inclusion in the classroom environment with regular teaching children. Likewise, teachers are required to be trained for this type of education that these children require; therefore, the Ministry of Education as the guiding axis responsible for educational quality must train them continuously so that they can impart knowledge and interact with quality and warmth education. KEY WORDS: Methodological strategies, inclusion, hearing disability, basic level. ECUADOR.
8. TITLE: Study and methodological proposal for the teaching-learning of computer programming in higher education. AUTHORS: Rosa Elizabeth Molina Izurieta, Renzo Rogelio Padilla Gómez, Maikel Yelandi Leyva Vázquez. ABSTRACT: The study of computer programming requires the development or exploitation of logical and reasoning skills for the research and/or development of new products within computer science. It experiences challenges of how students come to understand the processes of creating and designing a software, creating empirically effective patterns of development of programs and that result raw material to be able to create new methodologies. The learning of a programming language may not be a simple task because it implies the reasoning of the programming paradigm in which it is framed, the understanding of the syntax of the language itself, the development of a correct programming logic and the application of a good software development methodology, all at the same time. KEY WORDS: Teaching-learning, computer programming, Higher Education, programming language. ECUADOR.
9. TITLE: Management of the didactic act: Impact on the quality of the academic performance of students of basic education. AUTHORS: Angélica Margara Mora Aristega, Washington Froilán Ávila Ortega, Gisella Elizabeth Blaschke Guillén. ABSTRACT: The article includes an analysis of the incidence of teacher preparation, to manage the didactic act and the quality of the student's academic performance, for the achievement of this purpose, methods of the theoretical and empirical level were selected, which made it possible to collect the information that allowed to fulfill the objective. The research that conditioned the writing of the present scientific work was carried out on the premises of the Technical University of Babahoyo. Main findings a diagnosis of the situation in the institution under study, as well as a didactic strategy, to solve the problem subject to solution. Arriving at the conclusion that the insufficiencies that guarantee the quality of the academic performance of the students, are mainly due to the inadequate management of the didactic act in the course of the teaching activities, precisely all of the above reveals the novelty of the study carried out. KEY WORDS: Didactic act, management, quality, academic performance. ECUADOR.
10. TITLE: Competency-based training requires an authentic assessment at the University. AUTHORS: Manuel Augusto Inga Arias, Tula Carola Sánchez García, Yvette Vanessa Criado Dávila. ABSTRACT: This work is organized into three parts. It establishes the need for a correspondence between the current global context and the need for an education that responds to these new challenges, a globalized society, where access to knowledge is a determining factor in social development and jointly with the fourth industrial revolution where all production processes are digitized based on information technologies. Understanding the competencies and they must be trained in college. The conceptualization and function of the evaluation that responds to this training of competencies, competencies that is expressed in performances where the student acts, executes an action, integrating all his knowledge and skills. KEY WORDS: Formation by competences, evaluation of learning, evaluation as measurement, formative evaluation, authentic evaluation. PERU.
11. TITLE: Enhancing English communication through the implement of the post method pedagogy EFL learners in the Journalism students at the technical University of Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Cecilia Isabel Cáneppa Muñoz, Carlos Alberto Menéndez Marquínez. ABSTRACT: The methods have been applied according to the needs of the students, and their application has changed for better student communication. Today, the post method is seen as an alternative to confusion in the application of these methods that provides a new perspective to teach not only a language but also social, cultural, political and educational aspects. The purpose of this study is to analyze the effectiveness of the Post method to improve communication in the eighth semester of journalism students at the Technical University of Babahoyo. The methodology applied kamaravadivelu macro strategies and mixed methodology. The results showed that the post method helps students improve their communication skills. KEY WORDS: macro strategies, post method, framework, communicative skills. ECUADOR.
12. TITLE: Enhancing content English language learning through Text Sets for students of journalism school of the Technical University of Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Cecilia Elizabeth Dahik Solis, Kerly Jazmín Feijoó Rojas. ABSTRACT: As it is known reading is the best way through which students can develop and enhance their vocabulary, the clue is to provide texts with practical and engaging activities. Text Sets are a collection of texts which can be organized in different ways, in a specific order with attention to text complexity, vocabulary development, content knowledge, and conceptual understanding. Therefore, this study applied Text Sets approach through a content-based instruction method as a tool to be used in class to upgrade not only reading comprehension and writing, but also vocabulary acquisition based on general target language in the learners of Journalism school. The findings showed the text-sets were a helpful tool to improve the learner’s language learning. KEY WORDS: reading comprehension, Text Sets, vocabulary development, content knowledge. ECUADOR.
13. TITLE: Critical thinking and its relationship with academic performance in formative research of university students. AUTHORS: Felicita Dora Guevara Dávila, Yenifer Milagros Pérez Moreano, Dante Manuel Macazana Fernández. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to demonstrate the relationship between critical thinking and academic performance in undergraduate students, as well as to describe how formative research is developed in higher education. KEY WORDS: Critical thinking, academic performance, higher education, formative research. PERU.
14. TITLE: Critical-complex-innovative thinking: reunion with a new pedagogy. AUTHORS: Eliseo Efraín Toro Toloza, Rafael Ponce Alvarado, Raúl Ramírez Castro, Jaime Gerardo Navia Alava. ABSTRACT: Critical-complex-innovative thinking is the way of thinking, which corresponds to the current conditions of development of productive and technological forces, their complexity and changes that underlie the multidimensionality of systems. It is the critical, purposeful thinking of being bio, psychic, historical, anthropological and cultural, adapting to the conditions of movement and the complexity of the development of science and the paradigm shift. The philosophies of education and pedagogical sciences have the responsibility of assimilating these systemic modifications and the vertiginous development of science and technology, to incorporate them into a higher educational system. These new conditions must be recognized by the teacher in the application of participatory strategies in the classroom. KEY WORDS: critical, complex, innovative. ECUADOR.
15. TITLE: Sports activities plan for students of the career: Pedagogy of physical activity and sport of the Technical University of Babahoyo to improve their motivation and quality of life. AUTHORS: Nurian Ronda Rodríguez, Yoel Martín García, Nora Silvana Obando Berruz. ABSTRACT: Through the Sports Activities Plan it is intended to motivate students of the PAFD career to practice sports, through a permanent orientation and advice that allows to optimize the development of the Sports Activities Plan. This article aims to: Apply a Sports Activities Plan that helps motivate the practice of sports and improve the quality of life. Interviews were conducted with students of different levels, and it was surveyed that few participate in sports activities, not feeling motivated to practice. The development of the Sports Activities Plan made it possible for the students of the race to be motivated towards activities linked to the profile, contributing to improve sports results and quality of life. KEY WORDS: activities, practice, motivation, quality of life. ECUADOR.
16. TITLE: Reflections about the extension work in the integral formation of the students of the Technical University of Babahoyo -Quevedo Extension. AUTHORS: Wilson Roberto Briones Caicedo, Helen María Carranza Patiño, Liliana Ivett Urquiza Mendoza, Willam Roberto Barragán Morocho. ABSTRACT: The document presents some reflections on the role of linking in integral training of the University students, as the main objective impacts were determined generated in the program execution and the projects, in addition validate the processes in the academic field, cultural, economic, political and social. During field work 285 beneficiaries were surveyed in priority sectors, the analysis of results and documentary review proves that the linkage with the academy, research and social actors, allow exchange experiences effectively between the university and society, it is concluded that the linking scenarios can be transformed into replicable models, through interactives learning with the application of methodologies that demonstrate the results obtained. KEY WORDS: Linking, integral training, society, priority communities. ECUADOR.
17. TITLE: Without educational boundaries between family and school. AUTHORS: Eliseo Efraín Toro Toloza, Luis Reynaldo Costábalos Acosta, Jaime Nixon Campoverde Díaz, Irma del Roció Salazar Haro. ABSTRACT: The family has an important training function in children, youth and adolescents; however, the school plays a significant role in this process. This binomial, school-family, must be united to achieve the right, virtuous, capable, critical and intelligent citizens. However, in practice some parents still have the conception that the greatest responsibility in education is school. The purpose of this work is to develop a family orientation program to make the linking of fathers and mothers in the education of their children more coherent. KEY WORDS: School-family, role of parents in the education of their children, family orientation program. ECUADOR.
18. TITLE: Overcoming the teacher: a path of inescapable. AUTHORS: Bazantes Zoila Piedad, Delgado Freire Otilia Maritza, Flores Valero Manuel Francisco. ABSTRACT: Teacher education is an inescapable responsibility. Not only for the peoples of Latin America, but for the whole world. In this order, it is opportune to have programs for their continuous improvement. The purpose of the work is to develop an orientation program for the development of plans for teacher improvement, applicable to any type of teaching. It serves as a guide for the heads of pedagogical groups in order to organize in a coherent way the improvement of their teaching staff; it has a focus on continuous improvement, which ensures higher studies in each of the cycles of reapplication of the program and the adjustment of the needs of each period to the proposals for improvement. KEY WORDS: teaching staff, orientation programs; teacher improvement plans. ECUADOR.
19. TITLE: Technology: Virtual education and its contribution to human development. AUTHORS: Javier Enrique Martínez Ruiz, Manuel Alberto Segobia Ocaña, Juan Alipio Sobenis. ABSTRACT: The virtual education or training is a characteristic of studies in the autonomous development of an individual, whether young or adult, through the technological activity that is being carried out in the XXI century and that is within reach of the human being. It is common to meet young people who for situations: family, economic or work, tend to choose this type of studies. In contrast, adults, even with the need for personal and professional improvement, attend the virtual study due to circumstances: work, time coordination, geographical location, ages or independent learning, decide to opt for this education. This research details how virtual education in adults has been part of the professional progress of an individual, promoting their own discovery of learning and knowledge in all its splendor. This education in turn helps to potentiate human development by playing an important role in society. KEY WORDS: Human development, virtual education, technologies. ECUADOR.
20. TITLE: A microcycle variant for preparation and monitoring of physical performance. AUTHORS: Jesús Font Landa, Margarita Figueroa Silva, Robert Ávila Ortega. ABSTRACT: The functions of the proposed microcycle variant, as well as its representative features, were conditioned to call it the Control and Adjustment Microcycle, by propitiating premises that allow the evaluation of the predicted result, thus providing a high degree of objectivity to the control of physical performance. The micro corroborates the athlete's performance in more than one functional direction. It is scientifically based on the Law of Biological Adaptation, on the Phenomenon of Heterochronism of the adaptive processes to the training loads and on laws derived from Didactics. In the investigation results of high scientific methodological level were reached, arriving at the conclusion that its application makes it possible to exhibit its maximum performance in the given stage. KEY WORDS: Microcycle - control - adjustment - preparation - performance. ECUADOR.
21. TITLE: Diagnosis of education and nutritional management in older adults: case study. AUTHORS: Vladimir Vega Falcón, Belkis Sánchez Martínez, Julio Rodrigo Morillo Cano, María Verónica Aveiga Hidalgo, Sara Ximena Guerrón Enríquez. ABSTRACT: The study diagnosed the education and nutritional management in women older than 60 years of a Cuban polyclinic, using observation, measurement and interviews, in observational, cross-sectional, and ambispective research. General data were processed, physical and laboratory tests were carried out, as well as clinical diagnoses, evidencing a relatively young population (69 years) for this age group; conjugal accompaniment prevailing (72%); hypertension (90%) and overweight or obesity (50%). The inadequate use of wages and the availability of transportation, as well as the impact of price increases on food products and the remoteness of markets, needing to live with a stable partner, having micro-gardens and taking advantage of food fairs and street vendors, evidenced difficulties in education and nutritional management. KEY WORDS: diagnosis, education, nutritional management, elderly, SWOT. ECUADOR.
22. TITLE: Prevention of drug dependence from educational environments. AUTHORS: Gina Lorena Camacho Tovar, Angela Elizabeth Jordán Yépez, Angela Secundina Saa Morales. ABSTRACT: The statistics and studies carried out in Ecuador show that drug addiction is a growing phenomenon, especially in school and youth ages. This increase requires changing the traditional and welfare models, by others of a multidisciplinary nature that have as a fundamental basis Education for Health. The prevention of their manifestations in the educational field is oriented in two fundamental directions: the first, aimed at guaranteeing attention to students, their families and the community environment; the second, to the preparation of teachers in school institutions. The promotion for health, in the school environment, improves the preventive treatment of drug dependence presented by students. KEY WORDS: Education for Health, prevention, addictions, drug addiction, drug use. ECUADOR.
23. TITLE: Analysis of mental models as learning teaching tools. AUTHORS: Ronald Alain Robledo Galeas, Silvia Del Carmen Lozano Chaguay, Sany Sofía Robledo Galeas. ABSTRACT: This paper proposes the use of fuzzy cognitive maps in the representation of students' mental models. A procedure for obtaining mental models and their subsequent analysis using fuzzy cognitive maps is proposed. A case study is presented where the applicability of the proposal and the advantages of cognitive maps in the understanding of complex systems are illustrated. The paper ends with the conclusions and recommendations of future work. KEY WORDS: mental models, fuzzy cognitive maps, complex systems. ECUADOR.
24. TITLE: Representation and analysis of causal knowledge in medicine. AUTHORS: Lázaro Francisco Ramos Fuentes, Amilkar Suarez Pupo, Alicia Filadelfia Escobar Torres, Víctor Manuel Sellán Icaza, Ligia Elizabeth Vargas Angulo. ABSTRACT: In medicine we seek to discover and represent the causal relationships between variables of interest. In order to represent causal knowledge computationally, it is necessary to uses to directed graphs. There are two fundamental techniques: Bayesian networks and diffuse cognitive maps. In the present work both techniques are compared and the advantage of diffuse cognitive maps in the differential diagnosis is shown by calculating the scoring of each alternative using multi-criteria methods. KEY WORDS: causal knowledge, fuzzy cognitive maps, Bayesian networks. ECUADOR.
25. TITLE: Comparative study of Artificial Intelligence techniques for the diagnosis of diseases. AUTHORS: Lázaro Francisco Ramos Fuentes, Amilkar Suarez Pupo, Alicia Filadelfia Escobar Torres, Víctor Manuel Sellán Icaza, Ligia Elizabeth Vargas Angulo. ABSTRACT: The diagnosis of diseases is a complex cognitive process that involves training, experience, pattern recognition and calculation of conditional probability, among other less understood components. In recent decades several efforts have been made to apply predictive analysis in health systems and to launch machine learning systems to facilitate the diagnosis of diseases. Considerable advances are currently used, especially the application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques; feasible when they take advantage of available data and clinical experience. This paper aims to compare AI techniques to select the one that best fits the diagnosis of diseases, when there are stored data on the behavior of diseases that frequently affect the population. KEY WORDS: Artificial Intelligence Techniques, diagnosis of diseases, classification, prediction, decision making. ECUADOR.
26. TITLE: Occupational accidents due to punctures with needles in a Third Level Hospital (Associated Factors). AUTHORS: Andrea Estefanía Almeida Naranjo, Juan Francisco Mena Zapata, Oscar Manuel Tapia Claudio, Mario Gavilanes Chancay. ABSTRACT: The biological accidents of exposure of health personnel due to percutaneous injury are frequent in the hospital setting. Objectives: To determine the hospital area with the highest incidence of occupational accidents with exposure to biological material (first quarter 2019) and identify risk factors. Material and Methods: Descriptive cross-sectional study, whose data were taken from the statistics of accidents and incidents. In addition, the questionnaire applied to workers in the Obstetric Center Area was used. Results: that 40.4% of the health personnel do not cover the needles after being used and 29.8% re-capped frequently. Conclusions: Based on statistics, the main cause of pincers is the poor handling of sharps and the use of guardians in their final disposal. KEY WORDS: health personnel, biological risk, occupational accident. ECUADOR.
27. TITLE: Diagnostic imaging of occipital encephalocele. About a case. AUTHORS: Liliam Escariz Borrego, Joshelyn Cedeño Arteaga, Katiuska Mederos Mollineda, Esvieta Calvo Guerra. ABSTRACT: The encephalocele is a protrusion in the form of a sac that generates intellectual disability, is formed by the exit of the brain and the membranes that cover it through a cranial opening, arises from a defect in the neural tube. The clinical case of a 54-year-old female patient, 65% disability, good life prognosis is described. He has a long-term headache, memory disorders and limb pain. Background of large occipital palpable mass. A contrasted MRI is requested, obtaining as a diagnosis a large bone defect to the left predominantly with large encephalocele and protusion of the occipital lobe and left cerebellar parenchyma. The prognosis will depend on early diagnosis avoiding an advanced degree of intellectual disability. KEY WORDS: Encephalocele, occipital, defect, neural tube. ECUADOR.
28. TITLE: Analysis based on spatial econometric techniques for the prediction of Diabetes Mellitus in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Carmen Magaly León Segura, Vicente Navarrete Luque, Sandro Herrería Vanegas. ABSTRACT. Diabetes is a chronic condition that is characterized by an excess of glucose in the blood, and if not treated in a timely manner, can cause various complications, and even lead to death. But in the long term it can cause other chronic complications. This disease has a high prevalence in the world population. In the present work, the results of the survey applied to communities with risk factors are analyzed, In Duran, Ecuador, establishing the incidence of socioeconomic conditions on diabetes mellitus indicators by means of spatial econometric techniques. KEY WORDS: Econometrics, diabetes mellitus, risk factors, incidence, prevalence. ECUADOR.
29. TITLE: Responsibility for diseases caused by migration. AUTHORS: Yaima Beatriz Tabares Cruz, Pedro Herrera Moya, Jorge Alberto Díaz Rodríguez, María Antonieta Vásquez Peralta. ABSTRACT: Migration has contributed to the globalization of infectious diseases taking into account that the proliferation of them is multifactorial where biological, social, physical and chemical factors are highlighted, so that the possibility of importing a particular infectious disease will depend on the distribution and degree of endemicity of the area of origin, among other aspects of risk. The present work pursues the objective of analyzing the treatment of the health needs of migrants in receiving countries, starting from showing their prevalence in Ecuador. KEY WORDS: Migration, receiving countries, diseases, health. CUBA.
30. TITLE: Psycho-neurological aspects of learning. AUTHORS: Cedeño Sandoya Walter Adrián, Tobar Vera Sandra Lidia, Mancheno Paredes Lenin Patricio. ABSTRACT: From the precise moment in which it was determined that the brain also constitutes an organ of learning, there was a significant shift from the paradigm of traditional education, to another that included the postulates of Neuroscience. The deep understanding that is obtained from the brain in light of its scanning, in relation to the learning process, is what Psychology takes advantage of in intersection with the Neurosciences, from which the Neuropsychology arises, sometimes conceptualized as cognitive Neuroscience. And from the intersection of Neuropsychology with Education, Neuro-learning arises, so that from an interdisciplinary approach, what it is about is to study how the brain works, as an organ of learning. KEY WORDS: Neurosciences, neuropsychology, neuro learning, meaningful learning, neural networks. ECUADOR.
31. TITLE: Body language and integral human development. AUTHORS: Blanca Aracely Auria Burgos, Tula Carola Sánchez García, Flor del Roció Carriel Paredes. ABSTRACT: The corporal expression is manifested in the different stages of the human development, through the game, the child explores its body and the space that surrounds it, acquires the social knowledge in the measure that its environment allows it, for it the opportune attention is indispensable to promote the learning in this initial stage. The body is understood as the source that feeds learning and personal development, as well as the link between the inside and the outside environment, through creative expression and the wide range of body languages. KEY WORDS: Body expression, facial expression, teaching role, communication, body activity. ECUADOR.
32. TITLE: Socio-affective development in childhood as a fundamental basis in the formation of values. AUTHORS: Cedeño Sandoya Walter Adrián, López Tobar Fanny Raquel, Valencia Mayorga Graciela Alemania. ABSTRACT: The formation in childhood values is of capital importance that should not be underestimated, due to the repercussions that this entails. Training children in values requires the diverse matrices in which they develop, a great effort and socio-pedagogical dedication, because of the way in which children learn, having as a backdrop the pedagogy of the example. In addition, we must consider what are the factors that affect these learning to occur, and from our research approach we conclude that the most decisive factor is perhaps the socio-emotional, because it constitutes the most appropriate emotional framework for children to learn the necessary values that they will then exercise in daily living. KEY WORDS: human values, emotional affection, emotional education, interpersonal intelligence, emotional competences. ECUADOR.
33. TITLE: Plan for physical-recreational activities: Lifestyle in Older Adults, Camilo Ponce Parish, Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Nurian Ronda Rodríguez, Yoel Martín García, Nora Silvana Obando Berruz. ABSTRACT: The work entitled Plan for Physical-Recreational Activities: Lifestyle in older adults, Parish Camilo Ponce, Babahoyo, modify, improve behaviors and incorporate the older adult to social life, bibliographic study of the program for these ages, an initial diagnosis that allowed to know lifestyle behavior of the 33 subjects researched, selected dynamic activities, novel to incorporate the new proposal, In the investigation, methods were used at the theoretical level such as synthetic analysis, deductive inductive, empirical level, observation, interview, survey, opinion polling, which allowed to gather necessary information and arrive at conclusions, the activities were chosen according to the needs, interests of older adults, adjusted to the characteristics of these ages and correspond methodologically with the program of the older adult. KEY WORDS: elderly, activation, inclusion, lifestyle. ECUADOR.
34. TITLE: Experiences of the sociocommunity linking project of the psychology career at the Technical University of Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Mercedes María Cámpelo Vásquez, Patricia Del Pilar Sánchez Cabezas, Heriberto Enrique Luna Álvarez, Xavier Eduardo Franco Chóez. ABSTRACT: University careers have the responsibility of designing projects to connect with society based on the subjects or as part of thesis research. These requirements have a formative value and, above all, it is an opportunity to specify the responsibility of higher education institutions with community transformation. The systematization of experiences in the Psychology career of the Technical University of Babahoyo, the last 2 years, shows a methodological procedure carried out from the group tutoring. This work exposes the ideas that supported the experience and presents the results of the impact assessment from the perspective of the participants. This explains the value of this type of project and the challenges it imposes with this orientation. KEY WORDS: Formation of values, adolescents, relationship with society. ECUADOR.
35. TITLE: Motivation of the tourist on the basis of the physical constitution, from a psychological perspective. AUTHORS: Janett del Rocío Verdesoto Galeas, Johana Alejandra Olaya Reyes, Mercedes María Campelo Vásquez, Iliana Jessenia Villacis Verdesoto. ABSTRACT: The psychology of tourism, responsible for studying individual and social behavior within the tourist activity, seeks to contribute to the community that provides tourist services can understand their customers. This research is based on the theory of Kretschmer and Sheldon, which links the physical constitution of subjects according to physical traits, with their motivation for the choice of tourist destinations. These theories establish the link between a group of physical and psychic characteristics, and classify them into bodily biotypes. In this way, the tourism professional can understand that each client has a motivation that drives them to make the decision to travel and activities to be carried out. KEY WORDS: Motivation of the tourist, physical constitution and biotipology, psychology applied to tourism, tourist markets. ECUADOR.
36. TITLE: ICTs and the empowerment of rural and marginal urban communities in Los Ríos Province. AUTHORS: Ana Elizabeth Herrera Flores, Alejandra Teresa Campi Maldonado, Yahaira Lisbeth Moreno Brito. ABSTRACT: Communication as a right allows the emancipatory practice of communities invisible by hegemonic power, they see the emergence of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) tools to make their voices audible. However, it is possible to become a technological gap due to the difficulty of its use. Therefore, it is important to determine the empowerment of the marginal rural and urban parishes of ICTs as a tool for the development of their communities, by observing, interviewing and surveying the inhabitants of 15 selected parishes. The results show advances in the area of ICT massification, a full awareness of their power is not reflected as part of their transformation processes. KEY WORDS: Social Development, community communication, citizen power. ECUADOR.
37. TITLE: Little space for citizen opinion in the radio stations of the Babahoyo canton of the Province of Los Ríos. AUTHORS: Carlos Raúl Sánchez Vidal, Iralda Marlene German Franco, Manuel Elías Piedrahita Aguirre. ABSTRACT: This article describes, analyzes the relevant needs of the absence of scarce space for citizen opinions in the radio media of the city of Babahoyo are spaces that should facilitate citizens to solve the problems affecting the community. It promotes the participation of the inhabitants in their needs regarding the social problems that arise in each particular sector of the canton and their disagreement with its authorities. The owners and directors of radio programs have interest in facilitating spaces of public opinion a programming is paid. In this city there are two radio stations, Radio Libre FM Stereo 93.9 and Radio Fluminense FM Stereo 101.5 important for our community. KEY WORDS: communication, radio, citizenship, owner, radio station. ECUADOR.
38. TITLE: Film funding: Its development in Guayaquil 2014 – 2018. AUTHORS: Leticia Aurora Becilla García, Franklin Edwin Rodríguez Ponce, Daniel Gustavo Lemos Beltrán. ABSTRACT: The development of cinema in Guayaquil presents a great difficulty in obtaining its financing, which is why, supported in exploratory and descriptive research, not experimental, based on categories, events, etc. the sources of funding for films released between 2014 and 2018. Eight producers were interviewed, where the commercial proposal was evident, the timeframe and financing strategies from the script. Finally, results are presented where crowdfunding, crowd investment, own funds, advertising exchange, collective investment, public funds, and private investment are presented as key sources in the production of cinema. KEY WORDS: funding, development, film, Guayaquil, art. ECUADOR.
39. TITLE: Application of the Organic Law on Communication in the coverage and journalistic writing of red chronicles in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Zoila Victoria Salamea Limones, Daniel Gustavo Lemos Beltrán. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes the treatment of the journalistic notes published by Diario Extra, about red chronicle and its adherence to the stipulated in the Organic Law of Communication. From a theoretical entry and the presentation of news headlines. It is specially established to observe certain tensions in which these chronicles are written as well as to problematize their continuity in the Ecuadorian press. Although these stories continue exerting special attraction in the reading public, they have been strongly sanctioned for making a morbid or sensationalist treatment of the journalistic note. KEY WORDS: Red Chronicle; printed media; treatment of information; Organic Law of Communication; communication. ECUADOR.
40. TITLE: Inclusive intelligent rural tourism destinations: challenges and opportunities through bioethics in the province of Los Ríos. AUTHOR: Nathalie Landeta Bejarano. ABSTRACT: In the process of planning and execution of the trip the tourists register their interest, motivations, experiences and criteria of evaluations of the visited place through the Big Data, whose fingerprint is included in the communication platforms, infrastructure, technologies and service coming from enormous volumes of information and data uploaded in the social networks, digital files, mobile signals, audio files, digital images, data from forms, emails, sensors, signals, mobile antennas that receive the movements of the mobile telephony users, etc. All this information generated is the result of technological advances in telecommunications, internet, mobile and wireless technology, georeferenced systems, intelligent telephones among others, these technological tools. KEY WORDS: Intelligent tourist destinations; bioethics; rural tourism; rural tourist destination; inclusive tourism. ECUADOR.
41. TITLE: Proposal for modelling and analysis of science and technology indicators. AUTHORS: Glenda Cecibel Intriago Alcívar, Dinora Alexandra Carpio Vera, Alex Vladimir Toapanta Suntaxi, Augusto Franklin Mendiburu Rojas. ABSTRACT: Decision making in science and technology is a complex task due to the multiple intervening factors. In the present paper a methodology for science and technology indicator analysis for organizational decision-making purpose is presented. This methodology is based on the modeling of causal relations among indicators through fuzzy cognitive maps and its statics analysis. For static analysis a node centrality composite indicator based on is proposed. The methodology shows significant results for the application of fuzzy cognitive maps in science and technology decision making and policy conception. KEY WORDS: Science a technology indicator, fuzzy cognitive maps, causals relations. ECUADOR, PERU.
42. TITLE: Human impact of occupational accidents In Itinere and its visibility in ecuadorian society 2016 – 2018. AUTHORS: Oscar Manuel Tapia Claudio, Carla Barazarte Massai, Miguel Hernández Aragón, Yolis Yahaira Campos Villalta. ABSTRACT: Traffic is a major obstacle to development, a serious public health problem and one of the leading causes of death and injury worldwide. Considering the reports of international organizations regarding traffic accidents and their relationship with occupational accidents In Itinere, it is necessary to estimate the human impact that it represents in Ecuador. Based on data from the Ecuadorian Social Security Institute (IESS), it was found that the highest mortality rate (2016, 2017) were 4 deaths per 1,000,000 affiliated members of the IESS, with a ratio of 2:1 male-female, prevailing the ages of 26-35 years and with a total of 6,919.4 productive years lost, meaning this an impact with unacceptable political, economic and social visibility. KEY WORDS: In itinere accident, traffic accident, impact, Ecuador. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: Consequences of the legalization of drug consumption in Babahoyo AUTHORS: Daniel Alejandro Gómez Villalba, Ricardo Melecio Arana Cadena, Pedro Julio Peralta Vera. ABSTRACT: This research has its characteristic applied within the scientific field, using methods and techniques for data collection, organization, planning and methodology, aimed at reducing a social problem that affects families and communities. The theme aims to analyze through the Organic Integral Criminal Code the legalization of drug use and its consequences, understanding that it is a very controversial issue in recent times, as there are those who claim that it is the solution to end once and for all with the war on micro and drug trafficking that only brings violence and death; while others believe that if this measure is adopted, the current situation will worsen. KEY WORDS: Drugs, drug trafficking and violence. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: Organic Law on Disabilities and its impact on communicators to access work in the media in the city of Quevedo. AUTHORS: Patricia Yajaira Jadán Solís, Melba Lilian Triana Palma, Sandra Karina Daza Suarez, Tiylor Iván Palma Sosa, Evelyn Karina Verdesoto Pinargote. ABSTRACT: The research was carried out in different media in the city of Quevedo, where job instability is needed on communicators with disabilities. Consisted of a regulated study, which aims to contribute relevant information on the incidence of Article 47 of the Organic Law on Disabilities and its application for access to work and the development of complex cognitive skills in the formation of social communicator that responds to the demands of today's society. in order to provide a comprehensive approach to the current state of the problem, which provides us the best discernment of reality and the implementation of resources and integration practices by companies and other entities. KEY WORDS: Communication, organic law of disabilities, media, skills, knowledge. ECUADOR.
45. TITLE: Value chains: relevant experiences in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Jorge Ruperto Rodríguez López, Rosendo A. Gil Avilez, Gisella K. Arreaga Farías, Hans D. Zambrano Campi. ABSTRACT: Value chains boost and make the production process more efficient; generally they imply lower transaction costs, faster decisions, greater innovation, better services to clients, a more efficient use of resources and favor productive diversification. In this article we study the value chains of Latin America and the Caribbean with emphasis on Ecuador, with the purpose of favoring the elaboration of a theoretical-practical framework pertinent to the industrial policy actions that are being developed to increase their insertion in the international market and pass, in the economies of the region, the vulnerability to economic and social sustainability. KEY WORDS: value chains, international market, Ecuador, Latin America, The Caribbean. ECUADOR.
46. TITLE: Right to gender equality, a way to go. AUTHORS: Rosa L. Maldonado Manzano, Ignacio F. Barcos Arias, Patty E. Del Pozo Franco, Marcia E. España Herrería. ABSTRACT: Trying to associate constitutional rights as support for gender violence assumptions becomes extremely complex. There is a natural dissociation linking the constitutional law with its implementation in domestic coexistence and family understanding, essential bases to land what by right corresponds to these. The purpose of the work is to try an approach to the analysis of gender violence, initially addressing its generalities, with special mention to Ecuador; to then expose distinctive elements of the norms that support women's rights and identify some starting points in order to improve Ecuadorian legislation regarding the right to gender equality. KEY WORDS: women's right, gender equality, constitutional protection, gender violence, Ecuador. ECUADOR.
47. TITLE: Labor law for women in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Alexandra D. Molina Manzo, Iyo A. Cruz Piza, Jorge M. Macías Bermúdez, Raúl F. Sánchez Santacruz. ABSTRACT: The labor law of women has become in recent times a trump card for some and for other lessons to be learned. In Latin America, firm steps have been taken in the area of legislation that tacitly protects their rights, although differences in the labor order are still marked. This work aims to show some discriminatory elements of Ecuadorian working women despite their strong legislative protection. To this end, the disadvantaged situation of working women in Latin America and Ecuador is initially addressed, to later expose in a tight synthesis the constitutional right in opposition to the reality of women towards work, as well as some guidelines for change. KEY WORDS: Labor rights, women's labor rights, gender equality, legislative protection of women, Ecuador. ECUADOR.
48. TITLE: Electronic Government as a strategy to achieve efficiency in public management. AUTHOR: Juan Félix Ripalda Yánez. ABSTRACT: Thanks to information and communication technologies, mechanisms have been established that allow different governments, through strategies, to communicate and transparent their management, to offer services through the Internet, achieving citizen participation and optimizing resources, which they bring effectiveness and efficiency. It is necessary, that a policy is generated that allows to be present in a digital platform, to seek interaction with users and electronic commerce that is reflected in the various transactions, reducing time and investment, as an advantage for the internal and external public, which Each time they increase as potential customers. The present work demonstrates the different phases of electronic government and its importance, as a strategy, which is used with excellent results. KEY WORDS: Technology, Strategy, Efficiency, Electronic Government and Citizen Participation. ECUADOR.
49. TITLE: The modeling of computer systems for the management of information in business projects. AUTHORS: Gladys Verónica Ronquillo Murrieta, Ronald Roberto Astudillo Morán, Maira Amarilis Ochoa Mendieta. ABSTRACT: The organizational sector uses methodologies for project management in order to guarantee success and gain market position. However, sometimes they are insufficient according to the amount of information that is processed. The management of the information of the projects through computer systems is an alternative to face their insufficiencies when achieving a structured placement of their elements. In order to solve these limitations, the proposal of a procedure for the modeling of a computer system responsible for managing information in business projects is proposed. KEY WORDS: systems modeling, information management, business projects. ECUADOR.
50. TITLE: Management model based on reengineering. AUTHOR: Alicia Corina Enríquez Cuadro, Ernesto Evelio Cadena Álvarez. ABSTRACT: Management models are organizational management strategies used in the direction and development of the system and processes thereof. From this perspective the purpose was to make a theoretical approximation of what the new management should be in the face of the transformation processes required in this century, in order to increase the ability to compete in the market, based on the reengineering of its Processes. The conception of a documentary methodology, under a pure bibliographic design, applying documentary observation to give it a framework that summarizes the commonly used management models. Then a brief context is taken from reengineering for the selection of strategies that are used to address an organization's strategic system. KEY WORDS: Managerial models, Reengineering, Management Strategies, Organization. ECUADOR.
51. TITLE: ISO 9001: 2015: from bureaucracy to the prevention of failures and their causes. AUTHORS: Jorge J. Domínguez Menéndez, Zoila M. Mariscal Rosado, Felipe V. Vera Díaz, Ángel A. Riera Recalde. ABSTRACT: The authors propose as a general objective of this work to examine the reasons that argue the decision, by the top management (AD) of the organizations, to implement an ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system in the current context of sustainable human development. They outline the proactive vision of the AD in the development of quality management systems ISO 9001: 2015; analyze the critical variables for quality to develop the perspective of the clients and justify that each activity carried out in the organization is based on the added value for this and finally defend the application of the criterion of quality with sense of sustainability in the current context of sustainable human development. KEY WORDS: ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system, quality management system, quality management, quality with a sense of sustainability, quality. ECUADOR.
52. TITLE: Support systems for decision making in business management: case study commercial management. AUTHORS: Miguel F. Galarza Villalba, Alex J. Peñafiel Palacios, Jessica L. Mora Romero, Esther K. Castro Patarón. ABSTRACT: Management by business processes and business intelligence have played a fundamental role in global business development, in trying to improve the performance of organizations through the use of information technologies and communications. Like the rest of the organizational functions, the marketing needs to be directed, which implies the definition of objectives, allocation of resources for its scope and an effective direction. In this order, the purpose of this paper is to analyze indicators that allow decision-making in the commercial direction of an organization, based on the analysis of the profile of the clients according to their level of participation in sales. KEY WORDS: Decision making, business management. ECUADOR.
53. TITLE: Ergonomic improvements to focus the eye on the worker. AUTHORS: Andrea Daniela Albán Navarro, Jennifer Lizbeth Honey Loor, Mercy Edith Aguirre Sanabria, Pablo Alberto Vela Riera. ABSTRACT: The importance of working in a healthy environment is an aspect that is taken care of more and more. Numerous organizations around the world are developing ergonomic improvement policies and programs that ensure that working conditions are conducive to reducing occupational accidents and illnesses. The need for effective intervention in the prevention and reduction of harmful effects of injuries and diseases on the health of workers, associated with ergonomic conditions, is the overall objective of this work. Its conclusions emphasize that this procedure is designed to apply engineering and administrative controls that will facilitate the definition of solutions to non-conformities detected in the evaluation process carried out. KEY WORDS: ergonometric improvements, occupational medicine, occupational accidents, professional illnesses, government policies. ECUADOR.
54. TITLE: Organizational climate and its impact on the work performance of the Decentralized Autonomous Municipal Government of Canton Quinsaloma, 2018. AUTHORS: Jean Pierre Ramos Carpio, Rosa Angelica Acosta Herrera, Karen Coralía Ramos Carpio, Ángel Braulio Martínez Vásquez. ABSTRACT: The unit of analysis was the referred governmental institution and the observation unit was directed to the collaborators of the organization for being a reduced and manageable number, applying a survey card (Likert scale) and a descriptive type of quantitative research - correlational and field in order to understand the situation and obtain understandable results. It was evidenced that the organizational climate directly affects the labor performance of employees; consequently, an employee has a better performance when he or she perceives a better climate; this was verified by means of the chi-square statistical test; accepting the alternative hypothesis and rejecting the null one; with which an improvement plan was proposed aimed at strengthening labor performance among employees. KEY WORDS: Organizational climate, work performance, work environment, work performance. ECUADOR.
55. TITLE: TIC´s, a factor of effectiveness in the Digital Marketing of SMEs. AUTHORS: Alejandra Teresa Campi Maldonado, Ana Elizabeth Herrera Flores, María Yahaira Oviedo Becilla. ABSTRACT: This study analyzes the use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) specifically social networks, as a means of digital marketing used by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the gastronomic sector of Babahoyo. The object of study selected were the 2018 ventures. Through in-depth interviews, the owners and managers of them were approached. Similarly, the digital marketing strategies applied in social networks were monitored. The research reflects that the use of ICT has been a determining factor for the rapid and massive positioning of SMEs. In addition to reflecting the need for new entrepreneurs to develop digital marketing skills. KEY WORDS: Technologies and Entrepreneurship, Web Advertising, Social Networks and digital consumers. ECUADOR.
56. TITLE: Development Banking: Incidence in the Ecuadorian financial and economic sector, based on its performance. AUTHORS: María Elena Espín Oleas, Mariela Arévalo Palacios. ABSTRACT: This paper analyzes the role of public development banks in financial intermediation for the productive development of the country. Collecting its beginning, evolution and transformation over time. In order to identify, through financial performance indicators, their work in the period 2000-2016, making a correlation between two different stages of the country's financial history, the first from the period 2000 to 2005, after the crisis of 1999 and the second from 2006 to 2016. Through a methodology of enveloping data analysis and a synthetic-analytical method with a qualitative-quantitative approach; concluding thus, its participation in relation to private banking and the magnitude as a public institution. KEY WORDS: Banking, Development, Financial resources, economy, performance. ECUADOR.
57. TITLE: Diagnosis of networks, a resource for improving the service. AUTHORS: Cruz Maribel Galarza Ramírez, Maya Aracely Sánchez Soto, Evelin Roxana Alvarado Pazmiño. ABSTRACT: The well-known benefits of communication networks have motivated the maximum use of information technologies available to organizations, which has caused, in many cases, an accelerated growth of the network with a consequent generation of infrastructure overload , both hardware and software. The purpose of this work is to present a procedure for the diagnosis of the operation of networks, which contributes to the detection of insufficiencies and the treatment of these for the improvement of the service. KEY WORDS: information management, information and communication technologies, networks, computers, diagnostics. ECUADOR.
58. TITLE: Computer forensics, a way to enhance internal control. AUTHORS: Franklin W. Montecé Mosquera, Laura M. Ochoa Escobar, Freddy M. Jordán Cordones, Verónica J. Valencia Vargas. ABSTRACT: The accelerated technological development of society entails that organizations become vulnerable to criminal acts related to digital information. It is a challenge to analyze risks, avoid the occurrence of computer crimes, and perform audits as key tools in prevention activities or in obtaining evidence. In this context, the purpose of this work is to develop a procedure for the management of forensic computing that contributes to the execution of the internal control policies of each organization. KEY WORDS: computer forensics, computer risks, decision making. ECUADOR.
59. TITLE: Design of graphic interfaces in software development: methodology to ensure effectiveness. AUTHORS: Johana del Carmen Parreño Sánchez, Sandra Cecibel Carrera Erazo, Silvio Eugenio Chávez Murillo, Nydia Eleana Cabezas Elizondo. ABSTRACT: In the software industry, the graphical interfaces of the user take on more space every day, as an essential element that causes or does not satisfy. What is a challenge for software developers, according to the wide range of computer products and their various functionalities. The purpose of this work is to perform an analysis of the elements that make up a graphical interface, and propose a methodology for its design to take into account in software development; shows through logical steps the way to follow to ensure the adequacy of the computer product from the point of the graphical interface. KEY WORDS: software development, graphic interfaces, user-centered design, usability. ECUADOR.
60. TITLE: Quality management in software factories: an effective alternative. AUTHORS: Segobia Ocaña Manuel Alberto, Torres Vargas Richard Javier, Sobenis Cortez Juan Alipio. ABSTRACT: here are many companies that operate in the software industry, but not all offer customers a high degree of satisfaction, the software factory is an alternative to address the shortcomings, achieving a structured placement of elements that make up the process of developing computer systems. A component that contributes to raise the quality of computer processes and products, quality management approach during the development process. The purpose of this work is to present a procedure for quality management in software factories that contributes to improving the satisfaction of customer requirements and includes a treatment of risks to minimize their occurrence. KEY WORDS: software factory, quality management, risk management. ECUADOR.
61. TITLE: Thesaurus analysis of students' self-realization as a method of studying their psychological well-being in university education. AUTHORS: Elena N. Shutenko, Tatiana V. Kuzmicheva, Eugene A. Makovetsky, Tatiana A. Rychkova, Olga A. Shesterikova, Timofey S. Kupavtsev. ABSTRACT: The article examines conditions of students’ self-realization as factors of their psychological well-being in university environment. The authors apply the method of thesaurus analysis of students' stories, through which they reveal the semantic markers of their self-realization in the framework of three thesauruses: the thesaurus of self-realization readiness; thesaurus of the self-realization actions; thesaurus of self-realization activators. Based on this data, the following three main narrative dominants of students’ psychological well-being were determined, such as: ego-inclusion in the learning process, comprehensive deployment of personal capacities, and social acceptance in the university community. Given these dominants as a criteria basis, the authors carry out a special survey of students and reveal the degree of their self-realization and well-being in university training. KEY WORDS: psychological well-being, higher education, student’s self-realization, thesaurus analysis, narrative dominants of psychological well-being. RUSSIA.
62. TITLE: Grammatical aspects of teaching the scientific style of foreign residents at the Preparatory Faculty. AUTHOR: Irina Dinevich. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the grammatical aspects in the teaching of foreign residents the scientific style of speech, since the formation of the language competence is impossible without systematic knowledge of grammar. Teaching residents Russian as a foreign language as the language of instruction has distinctive features that are described in the article. The main focus is made on teaching scientific style of speech as the basis for high-quality language training. The article discusses the morphological, syntactic and word-formation features of words and grammatical constructions of scientific medical texts. The ways of mastering medical terminology in Russian as the basis of successful professional communication are analyzed. Recommendations on systematization and generalization of the language material are given. KEY WORDS: Russian as foreign language, language for special purposes, grammatical aspects of teaching, scientific style of speech, communicative competence. RUSSIA.
63. TITLE: Higher education: problems and values. AUTHOR: Valentyna Sahuichenko. ABSTRACT: The author considers higher education as a culturally creative and vital creative potential of the philosophy of continuing education of the individual. Focuses attention on the further internal and external logic of the transformation of educational institutions that require coordination, which is not always automatic. The dominance of the internal logic of educational institutions leads to the capsulization in the social space, causes constitutions of peculiar pedagogical provinces with claims to an alternative transtemporal social reality. The dominance of external logic in these transformations conceals the danger of subordinating the pedagogical rationality to economic and political rationality. Cautions against the commercialization of education, especially higher education, which fraught with danger of its instrumentality, which contradicts its civilization purpose. KEY WORDS: philosophy, education, culture, continuity, society. UKRAINE.
64. TITLE: The study of native languages in the general education system of the Russian Federation: a statistical analysis of the current situation and analysis of problems. AUTHORS: Anna Maltseva, Elena Shnyreva, Elena Evreinova, Aleksandra Gridchina, Elena Kiseleva. ABSTRACT: As the part of the study, the author made a comprehensive analysis of issues related to the study of the native languages of the nations of the Russian Federation in the general education system. The issue of including school subjects in native languages in the basic curriculum is very relevant, since the interest in learning native languages in the country is significantly reduced. A detailed statistical analysis made it possible to identify national problems as well as negative dynamics in individual regions, which allowed to draw conclusions and make suggestions aimed at improving education in native languages and studying them as an individual subject. KEY WORDS: native language, general educational subject, education in the native language, language situation, republic of the Russian Federation. RUSSIA.
65. TITLE: Distance learning of pedagogical staff in the system of postgraduate education in the framework of the new Ukrainian school. AUTHORS: Vyacheslav Shynkarenko, Olga Vysots’ka, Oksana Fesenko, Alena Kondratieva. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the distance learning use of teaching staff in the system of post-graduate education in the framework of the New Ukrainian School. Specific features, advantages and disadvantages of distance learning are studied.The relevance of distance learning as an important tool for optimizing the educational process is substantiated. The contradictions of distance learning in the system of postgraduate pedagogical education are determined. The necessity to combine distance and intramural components of teachers’ studying in order to evaluate their motivation and developing self-educational competencies is proved. KEY WORDS: distance learning, postgraduate education, pedagogical staff, New Ukrainian School. UKRAINE.
66. TITLE: Research in the field of native languages of the peoples of the Russian Federation: current status and support within the framework of scientific foundations. AUTHORS: Anna Maltseva, Elena klyushnikova, Aleksandra Gridchina, Tatyana Kuzmina, Mikhail kuternin, Tatyana Ogneva. ABSTRACT: The article provides an overview of the existing research structures; which profile is the study of various aspects of modern languages of the peoples of the Russian federation. The key scientific projects, results of scientific activity are allocated, and the comparative analysis is carried out. For the purpose of researches development in the considered direction, the issues of the Russian scientific funds activity were investigated. The winners of grants were identified, which projects are aimed at expanding scientific knowledge on native languages, as well as the presence of competitions, which subjects are related to the native languages of the peoples of the Russian federation. KEY WORDS: scientific activity, native languages, scientific fund, research, grant, scientific project. RUSSIA.
67. TITLE: To the questions of forming phonetic skills in the process of teaching Russian to students from African countries. AUTHORS: Alfiya Kh. Satretdinova, Zinaida P. Penskaya. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the problem of forming pronunciation skills in students from African countries at studying Russian as a foreign language. The purpose of study is to consider a number of theoretical issues of the formation of phonetic skills at studying Russian as well as the main difficulties foreign students encounter at the process of developing phonetic skills, and to identify ways to overcome these difficulties. A survey among students from african countries, and a statistical analysis of the data were conducted. The authors believe that the successful development of phonetic skills in Russian is facilitated by taking into account the characteristics of cognitive, mental processes, and the mentality of foreign students. KEY WORDS: phonetic skill, articulation base, speech activity, foreign students, Russian as a foreign language. RUSSIA.
68. TITLE: The formation of foreign language competence of engineering students through CLIL-method. AUTHORS: K.V. Vlasenko, I.V. Lovyanova, O.O. Chumak, I.V. Sitak, T.S. Kalashnykova. ABSTRACT: The article looks into ways to develop intercultural knowledge of engineering students, forming their foreign language competence. The research displayed the influence of the Content-Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), contributing to students’ active social integration, and improving their motivation for mastering English. The study determined the CLIL approach principle, its model and postulates. This paper also describes the introduction of the “Elementary Mathematics in English” elective course for engineering students, choosing the model C3 CLIL method. The results confirm the positive dynamics of forming engineering students’ foreign language competence, аs well as improving their motivation to study through the development and implementation of the integrated elective course mentioned under certain educational conditions. KEY WORDS: CLIL, foreign language competence, motivation, Elementary Mathematics, elective course, engineering students. UKRAINE.
69. TITLE: Synergy of innovative technologies with the Content and Language Integrated Learning Approach in Tertiary Education. AUTHORS: G. V. Glukhov, L. V. Kapustina, I. A. Martynova. ABSTRACT: The concept of Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) has attracted the experts’ attention. It is argued that CLIL approach assists in increasing professional knowledge-based. At the same time, language education has experienced ubiquitous implementation of modern technologies. An educational experiment reported in this paper was provoked by those trends. The experiment was conducted to test learning potential with CLIL e-course and was meant to improve the quality of language training in contemporary digital educational environment. The methodological approach taken in this study is a mixed methodology-based on pedagogical experiment, mathematical statistics and assessment instruments. The results confirm the benefits of applying CLIL approach through digital resources in tertiary education. KEY WORDS: computer learning, content and language integrated learning, digital education, professional skills, meta academic skills. RUSSIA.
70. TITLE: Transformations of the autodidactic practices in the Post-Industrial Cultural Contexts. AUTHORS: Mariia Kultaieva, Valentyna Sahuichenko. ABSTRACT: The authors substantiate the need for a synergistic model of educational institutions to reform education. This paradigm is closely linked to the existence of an innovative person capable of self-education. It provides an opportunity to create order out of the chaos of educational proposals, not by a totalitarian model of unification, but by their ability to mobilize common resources and optimize their functional capacity to achieve their pedagogical goals. The urgency is exacerbated by the necessity of educational reform. KEY WORDS: education, self-education, synergistic model, reforms. UKRAINE.
71. TITLE: Factorial structure of sports activities for divers of different sexes at the age of 9-13 years. AUTHORS: Serhiy Romanchuk, Andriy Arabsky, Victor Dobrovolsky, Viacheslav Afonin, Orest Loiko, Ihor Ovcharuk, Artur Oderov, Volodymyr Klymovych. ABSTRACT: A factor analysis of the sport activities of aquatic divers between 9 and 15 years of age, carried out over three years with boys (104) and girls (102) determined that the sports activities of boys and girls aged 9 to 11 are very similar. The factors of nystagmus reactions to rotational loads in 10-year-old children are common to all groups, but differ in factorial structure and contribution to total dispersion. In the group of children, the factors of physical development and sports technical preparation are still valid throughout the study period, while girls aged 12 to 13 experience changes in the importance of the factors identified and the integration of factor indicators that hinder their interpretation. KEY WORDS: factors, preparedness, age, boys and girls, diver. UKRAINE.
72. TITLE: Factors that influence changes in cadets' physical preparation during the second half of study at a military academy. AUTHORS: Serhii Romanchuk, Gennadii Iedynak, Sergiy Kopylov, Lesia Galamandjuk, Andrii Melnykov, Viacheslav Afonin, Artur Oderov, Volodymyr Klymovych, Ivan Pylypchak, Oleh Nebozhuk. ABSTRACT: The study involved 112 young cadets (17 to 18 years old), and at the end of the training, 34 had exemplary results and 78 good and satisfactory professional skills. In the samples, annual changes in the structure of their physical preparation were determined, characterized by physical qualities and level of development, using tests recommended by the Eurofit system, specialists in physical education and military training. The results showed significant differences between the structure of the changes in the physical preparation of the cadets, and taking into account the data obtained, it is advisable to improve the program of physical activity of the cadets, including the development of physical qualities that the cadets showed exemplary results. KEY WORDS: physical preparation, structure of changes, cadets, military academy. UKRAINE.
73. TITLE: An evaluation of the effectiveness of English Curricula: aligning curriculums with industrial needs. AUTHORS: Arslan Arshad, Sikander Ali. ABSTRACT: This study investigates the effectiveness of current curriculums of English language courses approved by HEC for different graduate-level programs which are offered in various public and private universities and tells their potency with some remedies. The study involves a mixed method to finalize the results by a questionnaire which has been designed through adapting Harden’s ten questions for curriculum development approach. The data from the 200 graduate-level students of government universities and private universities of Pakistan have been involved. SPSS 2.3 has been used to perform the quantitative analysis. The results accept the hypothesis that the current curriculums of English language courses do not effectively help the students to enhance their English Language. KEY WORDS: English language courses, curriculum, government and private universities, industrial needs, remedies. PAKISTAN.
74. TITLE: Discovering leadership issues towards creating a friendly environment for Distance Education. AUTHORS: Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh. ABSTRACT: This study seeks to elaborate on the importance of distance education and helps in the improvement of different leadership skills through distance education. The paper uses leadership theories to study the capacity to create a friendly space to nurture distance education in society. For this purpose, a sample of 392 students studying through distance education model of learning, aged between 18 and 25 years, has been taken for identification of their relevant skillset. The particulars of distance education for every age group were examined. The results refute the stereotypes about distance education that it causes isolation, problems in proper communication and group disengagement. It has been found that distance education helps in the assessment and implications of group affiliation and self-expression in academic activities. Thus, it can be concluded that the structure of distance education helps in the development of leadership skills in people involved in teaching and learning through distance education model. KEY WORDS: distance education, distance learning, leadership, leadership theory, learning environment. PAKISTAN.
75. TITLE: Identifying STEM Competences of Technical Sciences students. AUTHOR: Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh. ABSTRACT: The study conducted data analysis to identify key professional competencies for STEM education that are essential for young students who are particularly educated in technical sciences. The present article is based on three objectives: to elaborate a detailed concept of STEM which is based on soft, leadership and emotional intelligence skills, to explore the importance of leadership skills in the STEM education system, and to evolve the traditional method of management with the new method that is based on the principle of emotional intelligence. Last, to all, the findings of the article help both sectors, educational as well as corporate in understanding the importance of STEM. KEY WORDS: data analysis, emotional intellect, leadership, STEM competences, STEM education. PAKISTAN.
76. TITLE: Updating of foreign language training of students in higher schools on the basis of international interdisciplinary integration. AUTHORS: Iryna Melnychuk, Kateryna Konchovych, Oksana Lypchanko-Kovachyk, Natalia Telychko, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The article is focused on the problem of the growth of social status of a foreign language and the significance of updating the foreign language training of students in higher schools on the basis of international interdisciplinary integration. It is revealed in the article that foreign language training of medical university students is becoming especially relevant, namely: firstly, a significant number of future physicians receiving education in Ukraine are citizens from other countries; secondly, the KROK qualification exam will be taken by medical students (both domestic and foreign) in the English language. It is concluded that for the abovementioned international interdisciplinary integration, courses of pedagogical mastery for teachers of non-pedagogical specialties are developed and conducted. KEY WORDS: foreign language, interdisciplinary integration, pedagogical mastery, medical students. UKRAINE.
77. TITLE: Evaluation of learning in the context of the Basic Education Reform. Case study in Telesecundary school. AUTHORS: Verónica Molina Suárez, Marcos Oliver Jaimes Gómez, Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh. ABSTRACT: The evaluation process implemented by teachers of a telesecundary school was addressed, based on the question: how is the evaluation process implemented by teachers of a telesecundary school in the State of Mexico within the context of the Basic Education Reform? The methodology was qualitative through ethnographic research and the techniques of participant observation, in-depth teacher interviews, open questionnaire to students and documentary analysis. The results express little articulation of the evaluation instruments with the expected learning, and the evaluative tasks implemented demanded a low cognitive demand of the students. KEY WORDS: Evaluation, evaluation practices, assessment instruments, education by competences. MEXICO, PAKISTAN.
78. TITLE: Formation of future policemen’ nervous and mental stability by means of special physical training. AUTHORS: Denys Alexandrov, Ivan Okhrimenko, Lesya Luta, Iryna Zhukevych, Svitlana Okhrimenko, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The article examines the influence of special physical training on the formation of nervous and mental stability of cadets of higher educational institutions to negative factors of future law enforcement activity. 252 cadets of the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine took part in the research. It is proved that as cadets improve their performance from special physical training, as a prerequisite for the formation of their nervous and mental stability, their general level of adaptability increases, psycho-emotional stability and self-control grow, perseverance and determination increase, courage and willingness to justified risk increase that generally contributes to the improvement of their psychological readiness for future professional activities. KEY WORDS: special physical training, nervous and mental stability, police officer, cadet, professional activities. UKRAINE.
79. TITLE: Financial Education in high school: Implementation of an online platform. AUTHORS: Anayansi Trujillo García, Tayde Icela Montes Reyes, Juan Manuel Gómez Tagle Fernández de Córdova, Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh. ABSTRACT: In the life of anyone, the economy is present by the uses and the administration of their finances, which can take it to the success or the bankruptcy. That´s why, the purpose of this investigation was to promote the financial education in high school students, by a project in an online platform. The method was designed in base of the action investigation, according to the contents of the subject of accountancy as well as the real financial information of the students. To evaluate the learning, it was implemented a rubric and a self-assessment scale, the results show the development of competence related to the use of the TIC, just as the critical and reflexive thinking reflected in their financial decisions. KEY WORDS: Financial education, competence, online learning, electronic platform. MEXICO, PAKISTAN.
80. TITLE: Physical education of student-age young people: problematic issues and research. AUTHORS: Stanislav Prysiazhniuk, Dmytro Oleniev, Mykola Popov, Yuriy Parczevskyy, Anzhela Tiazhyna, Ihor Bloshchynskyi, Viacheslav Semerun, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The efficiency of two-hour classes in physical education per week for first-year students and their impact on their physical fitness level during an academic year was investigated in the article. The pedagogical experiment lasted for an academic year. At the beginning and at the end of the experiment, students carried out the tests enabling assessment of their physical qualities development (speed, endurance, strength and agility). The research showed that physical education in the scope of two hours per week is inefficient and requires definite improvement. By the end of the experiment, the results of students in all exercises declined; the physical fitness level dropped among male and female students. KEY WORDS: students, educational process, physical fitness level, physical education. UKRAINE.
81. TITLE: Modern fitness technologies in the physical education of students. AUTHORS: Valery Zhamardiy, Olena Shkola, Sergiy Bezpaliy, Bohdan Kalynovskyi, Olena Vasylenko, Iryna Ivanochko, Nadya Dovgan, Igor Malynskyi, Oleksandr Danylenko, Grygoriy Griban, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: This article presents a theoretical analysis of fitness technologies application problems in physical education of students. The study analyzed the sources of the problems, their factors and transformations features. This work determined the basic concepts, their common features and differences between them. We summarized approaches for understanding the concepts of fitness, sanative fitness and fitness technology. A conducted analysis of these concepts allowed us to solve the fitness technologies application problems present in the process of physical education of students. KEY WORDS: fitness, fitness technology, physical education, student. UKRAINE.
82. TITLE: Experimental verification of the effectiveness of the pedagogical conditions for the training of self-education of cadets. AUTHORS: Iryna Zhukevych, Ivan Okhrimenko, Svitlana Okhrimenko, Vira Kazymir, Yurii Lisnichenko, Vasyl Ollo, Anatolii Halimov, Kostiantyn Prontenko, Stanislav Yuriev. ABSTRACT: The article presents the results of the study of the effectiveness of pedagogical conditions for cadets’ self-education readiness formation: formation of motivation for self-education and development of organizational skills; formation of information competence; effective organization of independent work; and actualization of self-education in the educational process. 112 cadets of the National Academy of Internal Affairs of Ukraine participated in the study. Testing the effectiveness of pedagogical conditions was carried out according to motivational, cognitive, organizational and reflexive criteria. At the end of the experiment it was determined an increase in the number of EG cadets with a high level of readiness for self-education by all criteria that testifies to the effectiveness of the proposed pedagogical conditions. KEY WORDS: pedagogical conditions, self-education, cadets. UKRAINE.
83. TITLE: Didactic support for the formation of self-control skills in foreign textbooks: alternative approaches. AUTHORS: Olga Fedotova, Vladimir Latun, Vladimir Magin, Vladimir Kurys’, Galina Karpova, Sergey Timofeev. ABSTRACT: The paper studies didactic approaches used to create self-test units in textbooks. The system of self-control skills formation is considered on the example of textbooks on reading. The authors define the approaches of textbooks published in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Greece in Cyrillic, Latin and Greek alphabets to the organization of self-control based on the content and structure. The content analysis helped the authors in identifying the five groups of multiple or single selection of objects and things tasks and exercises, reproduction of previously studied letters, sequencing, correlation, and design. The paper shows the similarities and differences in the implementation of self-control skills formation in various editions of textbooks. KEY WORDS: Didactics, self-control, textbook, test, illustration, educational achievement. RUSSIA.
84. TITLE: Mass Online Courses in The Development of International Cooperation in Higher Education. AUTHORS: Elena Yurievna Kartseva, Monica-Natalia Laurensovna Wagner, Daria Vladimirovna Tavberidze, Umeda Akparovna Ovezova. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the article is to analyze information and communication technologies (ICT) on the example of mass open online courses in the development of international cooperation in the field of higher education. The authors used such research methods as theoretical analysis of primary sources, analysis of mass open online course projects and software products, comparative analysis, mass open online course development forecasting, and the systematic analysis. The practical significance of the study lies in the possibility of its use in the development of educational and methodological support in studying the characteristics of modern higher education in the context of globalization processes worldwide, mass higher education and ensuring equal access to high-quality educational services. KEY WORDS: higher education, mass open online courses, connectivity, cognitive behaviorism. RUSSIA.
85. TITLE: The potential of Internet technologies in humanitarization of inclusive education. AUTHORS: Aleksey P. Albov, Olga V. Stukalova, Alla I. Kairova, Valeriya V. Andrianova, Galina V. Martyanova. ABSTRACT: The article presents the potential of Internet technologies in the process of humanitarization of education inclusive, which is a significant factor in the socialization of students with disabilities, determining the principles of this humanitarization. The article presents arguments that prove the reasonableness of the humanitarization of education with the help of modern Internet technologies, together with crucial criteria that justify the role of the humanization of education and the use of Internet technologies in the development of an attitude towards education based on values, goal setting and motivation for self-study, and in general, in the process of socialization of people with disabilities. KEY WORDS: inclusive education, socialization, humanitarization of education, distance learning, Internet technologies. RUSSIA.
86. TITLE: Increase of communicative and speech activity of future bilingual teachers. AUTHORS: Galina B. Vershinina, Zulfira S. Zyukina. ABSTRACT: This article characterizes and justifies teaching methods to increase communicative and speech activity of bilingual students in the process of their training in higher education. They are Analysis and referencing of scientific literature, Generalization of practical experience of numerous researchers, and Monitoring; they consider the issues of concern, educational experiment, and reviewing the established features of authorial methodology. The article considers the issues of bilingualism and describes the criteria for determining the communicative and speech activity of bilinguals. The materials of the article are of practical value for future bilingual teachers, who will be able to increase their own communicative and speech activity and intensive training programs, educational standards of schools and universities. KEY WORDS: communicative and speech activity, bilinguals, intensive methods, communication skills, criteria for communicative and speech activity. RUSSIA.
87. TITLE: Development of Strategıes for Secondary School Managers and Teachers agaınst Cyber-Bullyıng. AUTHOR: Kezban Ozansoy. ABSTRACT: This study has been conducted in order to create awareness by providing information on conscious usage of technology and cyber-bullying to managers and teachers at secondary stage and make contribution to developing strategies as regards what should be done when they encounter negative behaviors. Today, the importance of technology usage increased due to the popularization of usage of technological devices. The study was conducted with 20 managers and teachers who work at secondary stage. A seminar was delivered to the participants for 5 weeks on conscious usage of technology and cyber-bullying. KEY WORDS: Conscious usage of technology, cyber-bullying, cyber-victim, bullying. TURKEY.
88. The authors decided to withdraw the article from publication due to personal reasons.
89. The authors decided to withdraw the article from publication due to personal reasons.
90. TITLE: Explanation and analysis of work culture as a hidden curriculum in Entrepreneurship Curriculum of the Iran's Educational System. AUTHORS: Soolmaz Nourabadi, Rezvaneh Amini Golestani. ABSTRACT: The article studied and analyzed the entrepreneurship and production curriculum based on elements such as goals, content, and teaching and evaluation methods regarding cognitive, affective and psychomotor dimensions. After studying the basic components of the work culture in opinions of national and foreign academics, as well as theoretical texts and research, the results indicate that the hidden curriculum consists of an implicit message of the educational centers; In addition, the components of the work culture can be taught to students with a hidden curriculum in Iran's high schools. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurship, hidden curriculum, work culture. IRAN.
91. TITLE: Strengthening Critical Thinking of primary school teacher education students through development of Basic Mathematics Textbooks based on Life Skills and Problem-Solving. AUTHORS: Muhammad Zainuddin, Sutansi Endang Setyo Winarni, Ayu Devia Miftahul Hasanah, Kistin Restu Perdana. ABSTRACT: This study aimed to compile and develop basic math textbooks based on life skills and problem solving to strengthen the critical thinking of future elementary school students. The research was conducted using the Dick and Carey model. The summative test involved education students for elementary school teachers at Malang State University and Blitar Nahdlatul Ulama University. Descriptive statistics was used. It was obtained that these textbooks were useful for students to understand basic mathematical concepts through the strengthening of their critical thinking skills. KEY WORDS: life skills, mathematics, problem solving, textbooks. INDONESIA.
92. TITLE: Innovative activity of personality. AUTHORS: Zhanylsyn Sabirova, Nurzhaugan Zhumasheva, Gulmira Mussina, Zhanar Bekzhanova, Alfiya Adiyeva, Zulfazar Bulkanova, Gaukhar Smayeva, Zhazira Kuttybaeva. ABSTRACT: The authors of this article carried out a theoretical analysis of two approaches to the study of the innovative activity of the individual (behavioral and organizational). Two forms of innovative activity of a person are considered: behavior and activity. The main foreign and domestic research schools on the problem of innovative activity of the individual are highlighted. The following are the basic psychological mechanisms of innovative activity of a person such as locus of control, identification, dynamic balance. KEY WORDS: behavior, dynamic balance, activity, innovative activity of a person, identification. KAZAKHSTAN.
93. TITLE: Valuable resources to ensure the psychological health of student youth. AUTHORS: Elena N. Shutenko, Anna Ye. Shabalina, Galina A. Romanova, Magrarita I. Sidorova, Lubov A. Rotaryanu, Svetlana I. Petoshina. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this article is to present the value range of ensuring student youth psychological health. The work is based on the methodology of socio-cultural determination of psychological development. The conceptual reconstruction method of the value dimension of healthy youth education was applied. The study delivers a holistic structure of psychological health comprised of three components: psychosomatic, functional-psychological and spiritual. The importance of higher school in the formation of last component is shown. There was presented the resource construct of value strongholds for healthy psychological development of youth that includes conjugated strata of socio-cultural experience: from sociocentric to gnoseocentric. Together, these strata form a full-fledged civilizational space for raising healthy youth. KEY WORDS: psychological health, higher school, values, consumer society, value strata of healthy development. RUSSIA.
94. TITLE: Values as constituents of spiritual health. Experience of pedagogical research. AUTHORS: Elena Rogova, Tatyana Lysokolenko, Sergey Reznikov. ABSTRACT: The article refers to the general connections between mental health theory and the spiritual development of personality. It is shown that improvements in mental health are made possible in consideration of the psychophysiological and meta-anthropological aspects of human existence. This approach requires intersectoral cooperation of all stakeholders, especially education. An investigation was conducted to find variants of forming spiritual values as constituents of spiritual health and analyzing their effectiveness in experimental educational tests. KEY WORDS: mental health, spirituality, education, up-brining, spiritual values. UKAINE.
95. TITLE: Folk beliefs in parapsychological treatment. AUTHOR: Nubar Hakimova. ABSTRACT: The research on the profession of healer and some of its components, such as the profession of bone placement, the dislocation of certain parts of the body ("sinigchilig"), is considered to be a product of the early stages of the development of the social life of the human being. History, which systematically compares the medicine of Turkish and Eastern peoples, acquires special importance in the understanding of the medical profession, which is of scientific and practical importance. KEY WORDS: Folk, beliefs, parapsychology, treatment. AZERBAIJAN.
96. TITLE: The question of the origin and development of Cossacks in the historical investigation of emigrated Russian authors. AUTHORS: Alexander L. Khudoborodov, Anna V. Samokhina. ABSTRACT: The history of the Cossacks was extensively researched and discussed among Russian expatriates in the 1920s and 1930s. The literature of emigrants on the origin and development of the Cossacks is also interesting for today's public, as contemporary Russian Cossacks continue discussing the essence of this movement and its genesis; they still debate whether Cossacks used to be a sub-ethnic group, a nation or a military service class in the past. The article aims to identify the degree of coverage in the historical literature of emigrants on the issue of the origin and development of Cossacks in the pre-Soviet period, as well as to reveal the impact of the concepts of Russian expatriate historians. KEY WORDS: emigrated, Cossack assembly, Muscovite state, nativists, Kazakiya. RUSSIA.
97. TİTLE: The pecularity of Khidr’s wisdom on religious sources. AUTHOR: Narman Godjaturk. ABSTRACT: Each sacred book describes God as the creator of the Universe, where the destiny of earth, sky and each human being depends on him. God gave a part of this power to two of the sacred men: Khidr, and then to Jesus Messiah. According to sources, the highest among the saints and elect is Khidr, describing his mission throughout the world, which received eternal life before he died. God made him the teacher of the prophets. All envoys of Good, from Adam to Noah, from Abraham to Jesus Messiah, called Khidr and ascended to the Abode of God on his shoulders. The Prophet Muhammad also ascended to heaven with the spirit of Khidr. This article addresses these previous aspects. KEY WORDS: Khidr, religion, God, Koran, Bible. AZERBAIJAN.
98. TITLE: A study of medieval Islamic culture: Al-Baqillani and "Ijaz al-Quran". AUTHOR: Konul Mammadova. ABSTRACT: The article talks about the book of the famous orientalist Al-Baqillani. The above is very relevant and rich in interesting information. Abu Bakr al-Baqillani played a big role in the analyizing of Koran and his studies in the second half of the 10th century. We know very little about the author's personal life, but sources say he is being studied with ten leading scientists. This book, written by the scholar of the Koran, the main book of Islam, is of great importance as a historical source. He was the best poet and caller of his time. The article also contains interesting information about Eastern culture and Eastern history. KEY WORDS: Abu Bakr al-Baqillani, “Ijaz al-Koran”, researchers about Koran, Islamic Culture. AZERBAIJAN.
99. TITLE: Silence and its functioning in Dramatic Text. AUTHORS: Viacheslav P. Khodus, Khadisha R. Nurgali, Asemgul A. Moldozhanova, Anatoliy A. Serebriakov, Elena Y. Khodus, Gulzhan Z. Shashkina. ABSTRACT: The article presents stages of the study of the dramaturgical text through its constituent theatrical and dramaturgical texts and opened the spheres of action and verbalization of the phenomenon of silence. Special emphasis is placed on the characteristics of the theatrical text and the visualization of silence in the sphere of theatrical discourse. The materials of the article are of practical value to study a complicated syncretic formation language, which is a dramatic text, and at the same time, provide information for the fundamental investigation of speech and silence processes, which in their mutual complementarity, reflect Thought processes, realization and construction of discourse. KEY WORDS: dramaturgic text, theatrical text, syncretism, the spheres of action and verbalization, pragmatics of the text. KAZAKHSTAN.
100. TITLE: Epistolary by V.V. Von Wahl and his family. AUTHORS: I.T. Shatokhin, S.B.bShatokhina, M.L. Radchenko. ABSTRACT: The article examines the heuristic capabilities of the family epistolary texts identified in three personal funds by V.V. Von Wahl, stored in the Russian State Historical Archive, the State Archive of the Russian Federation, and the Russian National Library. The purpose of the article is to study the composition of the epistolary texts by V.V. Von Wahl and his family as a potential source base for the study of the family daily life by a high-ranking official of the Russian Empire during the last quarter of the XIX-th - early XX-th century. The methodological basis of the study is the historical and anthropological approach and methods of source analysis in respect of personal origin sources. KEY WORDS: epistolary, sources of personal origin, V.V. Von Wahl, personal funds. RUSSIA.
101. TITLE: Expression and lanscape in Iranian painters and photographers’ artworks with the abstract approach. AUTHORS: Nasrin SepehriManesh, Mohammad AzamZadeh. ABSTRACT: In assessing the landscape in contemporary photography and painting in Iran, different approaches have been taken into account. The present study emphasizes the synchronization of the scenario with modernism in Iran, which has gone through continuous stages of hobby, repetition, until reaching doubt, and then, criticism. The results of the present study through descriptive, historical and analytical methods showed that Iranian painters and photographers after the 1920s and 1930s have had the ability to analyze nature and pass it through repetition (from the west) filter and alter the view and the scene in the 1970s and 1980s. KEY WORDS: scenery, painters, photographers, abstract. IRAN.
102. TITLE: Philosophy as a project of self-knowledge. AUTHOR: Sergey Borisov. ABSTRACT: Philosophy as a project is defined by us in practical terms, as a form of spiritual activity, spiritual practice aimed at posing, analyzing, and resolving various worldview issues related to the development of a holistic view of a person and his place in the world. The article presents the main characteristics of the philosophical project of self-knowledge, consisting in self-awareness in the present, in personal self-determination and self-transformation. The article summarizes the practical experience of building up the process of teaching philosophy based on scientific ignorance. The main factors of this process are personal interest, successful self-realization, the role of a mentor and a friendly environment. The main method is dialogue, clarifying the basic relationship of a person with being. KEY WORDS: philosophical practice, authenticity, self-determination, self-knowledge, self-transformation. RUSSIA.
103. TITLE: Discussion aspects of the legal regulation of the procedure for the election of heads of municipalities in the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Oleg Kozhevnikov, Alexey Romanov, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: In this article, the author considers the problematic issues of the procedure for electing the heads of municipal districts, urban districts, urban districts with intracity division, intracity municipal formations of cities of federal significance by representative bodies from among the candidates submitted by the competition commission based on the results of the competition. The paper presents an analysis of the current legislation regulating the participation of citizens in the formation of local governments, as part of the study of the problem, the practice of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation and analytical materials confirming the relevance of the chosen topic are presented. KEY WORDS: Local government, head of the municipality, democracy, competition committee, public authority, suffrage, elections. RUSSIA.
104. TITLE: Inter-American Human Rights system. AUTHORS: Indira Saktaganova, Ormanova Sholpan, Kapsalyamova Saule, Mayra Zhumanova, Dinara Osmanova, Elnara Ashimova. ABSTRACT: This article explores the pressing issues of the inter-American system for protecting human rights. The research goal is a complex international legal analysis of the inter-American system for protecting human rights, as well as a comprehensive analysis of the American Convention on Human Rights and other international legal documents constituting the legal basis of the cooperation of the American states in this area. The American Convention on Human Rights represents a significant achievement in the field of international protection of human rights, primarily due to the innovative procedural mechanisms considered in it. KEY WORDS: law, human rights, American system for protecting human rights, conventions, Inter-American Commission, Inter-American Court. KAZAKHSTAN.
105. TITLE: On the need for legal consolidation of the coordination of socio-economic and spatial development of the territories of municipalities in the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Oleg Kozhevnikov, Ivan Antipin, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article raises the question of the need to take into account the legal regulation of spatial factors in the formation of strategic planning documents. The features of the development of a spatial development strategy are indicated. The interrelation of strategic and territorial planning is reflected. The article is also devoted to the analysis of strategies for socio-economic development of the largest municipalities of the Urals in terms of the availability and elaboration of spatial development issues in them. A proposal was formulated on the need to develop and approve the regulatory framework for strategic spatial development with the consolidation of unified methodological approaches to the formation (development and updating) of socio-economic development strategies, including spatial development issues. KEY WORDS: municipal acts, local governments, strategic planning, social and economic development strategy, spatial development strategy. RUSSIA.
106. TITLE: Analysis of Russian legislation regulating relations on the participation of relatives in the upbringing of children left without parental care: problems of law enforcement practice. AUTHORS: Evgenia S. Sagalaeva, Svetlana V. Ivakhnenko, Olga V. Landina. ABSTRACT: The article highlights the issues of the participation of relatives in the upbringing of children who have lost parental care, the settlement of issues of communication with such a child in case of adoption, or transfer to custody. The authors also examined the relationship that develops in the case when relatives act as adoptive parents, guardians. In particular, the issue of legislative regulation, its practical implementation, as well as possible solutions are investigated. The problem is considered taking into account the analysis of statistical indicators of the Stavropol Territory. KEY WORDS: guardianship authorities, minors, guardian and trustee, foster family, family law. RUSSIA.
107. TITLE: Theoretical and legal aspects of the institution of mediation. AUTHORS: Irina N. Klyukovskaya, Aminat K. Kardanova, Oleg N. Lauta, Lyudmila A. Popova, Viktor E. Semenov. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the theoretical and legal foundations of the institution of mediation in the Russian Federation. The authors formed legal constructions of a settlement agreement, as well as legislation on a system of pre-trial procedures for resolving disputes. The institutions of conciliation procedures and settlement are analyzed. KEY WORDS: customary law, mediation, mediator, conflicting parties, dispute resolution. RUSSIA.
108. TITLE: Legal consciousness and legal culture of Russian citizens: theoretical and legal formulation of the problem. AUTHORS: Sergey M. Vorobyov, Natalia V. Zotova, Sergey A. Komarov, Olga V. Leshhenko, Rustam M. Kurmaev. ABSTRACT: This article is devoted to the understanding of the essence of legal consciousness and legal culture of Russian citizens from the perspective of conceptual approaches that have been developed in the science of the theory of state and law of Russia at the end of the 19th century till present time, formulating the author's definitions of "legal consciousness", "legal culture", and "legal education". The dialectical method of cognition, the principle of comprehensiveness and historicism, modern general scientific and private scientific methods of logical cognition were used. The article concludes the role of state policy in increasing level of legal literacy, legal awareness and legal culture of the population and involvement of citizens in the social and legal life of the state. KEY WORDS: legal consciousness, legal culture, legal education, legal literacy, Russia. RUSSIA.
109. TITLE: Legal consciousness of the individual in the modern information society. AUTHORS: Alexandra M. Drozdova, Elena A. Tereshchenko, Elena A. Ivanchenko, Cyril A. Dolgopolov, Tatyana V. Vorotilina. ABSTRACT: The article addresses the issue of the impact of information and communication technologies on the personality, brain and consciousness of a modern person. The authors try to draw humanity's attention to the problem, identify some aspects of changing the situation, indicate the ways and direction of changing attitudes towards education through education, and the formation of legal awareness and legal culture of the modern person. Information on the negative impact of information on human consciousness was analyzed. KEY WORDS: consciousness, information technology, the deformation of legal consciousness, the role of the individual in society, the importance of education for the formation of legal consciousness. RUSSIA.
110. TITLE: International legal dimension of the sustainable development concept and the Arctic region: old challenges and new approaches. AUTHORS: Larisa V. Vereina, Anna Viktorovna Kotlova. ABSTRACT: Sustainable development of the Arctic is one of the main topics on the agenda of the Arctic states and the international community as a whole. The need to consolidate international environmental obligations of states, prevent environmental damage from economic activities, as well as establish environmental responsibility in the region is dictated by the uniqueness of the ecosystem of the Arctic region. Intensive development of oil and gas production, transport infrastructure inevitably entails an increase in negative impact on the environment. The article discusses the essence of the concept of sustainable development of the Arctic, as well as international legal mechanisms to ensure the environmental safety of the region and issues of responsibility for the damage to the environment. KEY WORDS: Arctic, sustainable development, environmental protection, oil and gas production, international legal responsibility. RUSSIA.
111. TITLE: Democracy: the path from reasoning and patriarchal tradition to legal doctrine and state practice. AUTHORS: Irina n. klyukovskaya, Evgeny y. cherkashin, Roman r. gabrilyan, Aminat k. kardanova, Artém A. Serdyukov. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes theoretical problems in the field of formalization of democratic ideals, including the identification of objectivity, determination of the democratization process and conditions that influence this process, the history of democracy: formation and development of this concept in the Ancient Greek policies, mainly in Athens and in modernity, and there are factors that determine the formation of concepts of democracy in general, and of the public administration process in particular, with attention to the methodological basis of the ideological processes of transformation in the modern world. A scrupulous study from the point of view of scientific pragmatism and formal logical laws constitutes the scientific novelty of this study. KEY WORDS: democracy, social polarization, ancient democracy, electoral values, personal sovereignty. RUSSIA.
112. TITLE: Administrative responsibility of officials for violation of legislation in the implementation of authority to dispose of state and municipal property. AUTHORS: Vladimir S. Komarov, Tatiana L. Komarova, Alexander A. Romanov, Alexander P. Soldatov, Alik G. Khabibulin. ABSTRACT: The relevance of the investigation is that the methods to protect the rights in civil law relations in the implementation of the authority to dispose of state and municipal property do not constitute an effective legal mechanism that fully guarantees the rights and interests of the population. The purpose of the article is to publish the results of a complex intersectoral investigation of the judicial practice and arbitration of the responsibility of the officials established by the norms of the legislation in force in the implementation of the authority to dispose of state and municipal property, to identify existing legal problems and make proposals for their solution. KEY WORDS: protection of the rights, rights and interests of the population, state property, administrative responsibility, municipal responsibility. RUSSIA.
113. TITLE: On the legal nature of internal documents of a corporation. AUTHORS: Svetlana S. Shevchuk, Evgenia S. Sagalaeva, Marina P. Melnikova, Irina A. Komarevtseva, Olga V. Landina. ABSTRACT: The article is dedicated to the study, analysis and solution of problems to determine the legal nature and importance of the internal documents of a corporation. The current national and foreign legal framework and the practice of law enforcement in the field of corporate relations for the adoption and execution of internal documents are analyzed. The theoretical and practical problems associated with the concept and characteristics of internal documents are investigated, making a comparative legal analysis of said documents with comparable legal categories. The scientific novelty lies in the identification of main trends and directions of legal support and the development of constructive proposals to improve the legal mechanism of adoption and execution of internal actions. KEY WORDS: corporation, corporation bodies, internal documents, subjects of corporate relations, charter of a corporation, corporate agreement, recommendation act. RUSSIA.
114. TITLE: General characteristics of the legislation of the Russian Federation on state control and supervision of business activities. AUTHORS: Maria Gracheva, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The legal institute of state control supervision and municipal control has an intersectoral and interdisciplinary nature, due to a variety of mandatory requirements, the fulfillment of which is imposed on a variety of subjects and is fixed in various legal sources. This means that it is practically impossible to create a unified legislative basis for such types of control and supervision activities as tax, budget antitrust, customs, border control, control in the field of public procurement and use of public property, given their industry, organization, information and management specifics, or even different constitutional legal regimes (for example, for presidential and parliamentary oversight, prosecutorial oversight). KEY WORDS: Administrative offenses, human rights, traffic accidents, safety, legislation. RUSSIA.
115. TITLE: The differentiation of theft from related offenses. AUTHORS: Elena Bakhteeva, Irina Soshnikova, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the analysis of criminal law, namely, the delimitation of theft and related offences. In criminal law theory, the embezzlement of funds is determined, just as the form of theft is determined by the method of its commission; therefore, theft, fraud, misappropriation or embezzlement are forms of theft. In the practice of criminal proceedings, the delimitation of theft is one of the problematic issues and causes many errors. Judicial practice materials and analysis of statistical data indicate that the activity of the courts to combat these crimes does not fully meet the requisites; therefore, some courts make mistakes in qualifying the actions of perpetrators, including the delimitation of theft and related categories of crimes, and so on. KEY WORDS: criminal law, crime, theft, robbery. RUSSIA.
116. TITLE: Criminal penalty properties. AUTHORS: Elena Bakhteeva, Irina Soshnikova, Anna Gubareva, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Criminal punishment embodies such properties as in the theory of state and law, among them mention the state character, formal certainty, security of enforcement by the state’s coercive force, etc. In addition, criminal punishment has several distinctive features, compared to other regulatory means. Therefore, there are certain requirements that must meet the purpose of the punishment, as well as its nature as deprivation, restriction. This article addresses its attention on these important aspects. KEY WORDS: criminal law, criminal punishment, law. RUSSIA.
117. TITLE: The constitutional and legal status of the institution of family. AUTHOR: Saida Bahram Gizi Hasanzadeh. ABSTRACT: In the article, the author considers that the "family" is an institution based on man and woman with the aim of maintaining a kinship, which contains social forms and the meaning of the legal life adopted in society; so, the article addresses the constitutional and legal status of the institution of the family. KEY WORDS: legal constitution, family, law, legal institution. AZERBAIJAN.
118. TITLE: Actual aspects of law. Comparative legal analysis of the rise and fall of the tribal principalities of the baltic slavs in the viii–xii centuries. AUTHORS: Melnikov Victor Yuryevich, Seregin Andrei Victorovich, Milkina Irina Vladimirovna, Kosarin Sergey Petrovich, Cherkasova Marina Aleksandrovna. ABSTRACT: The study of topical issues of modern criminal and criminal procedure law in Russia is impossible without studying the formation of the state, the system of law. In the framework of development of a science of criminal law, law of Slavic studies a special place is occupied by the study of experience predgornogo (voditelskogo) development of Baltic Slavs in the early middle ages. The article on the basis of comparative legal methodology examines the patterns of origin, development, prosperity and decline of the early medieval tribal principalities of the Baltic Slavs. The authors prove that decentralization, tribal autonomy, national betrayal, religious violence and domination of the Veche over the princely. KEY WORDS: Legal Slavistics, customs, tribes, Baltic Slavs, Principality. RUSSIA.
119. TITLE: Forms of traditional states and their historical specificity. AUTHORS: Valentin Ya. Liubashits, Nikolai V. Razuvaev, Alexey Yu. Mamychev, Volodymyr A. Trofymenko, Vadim O. Danilyan. ABSTRACT: The article addresses the forms of traditional states in the context of their historical origin and evolution, confirming that in the traditional legal order, land ownership generates political power distributed among several subjects, one of which represents the community and the other, the state itself. The authors show that the latter has not been adequately covered in the history of politics. It is confirmed, that in the era of traditional states, diarrhea was a typical form of state organization, whose essence was the division of the prerogatives of power between the supreme ruler, which concentrated the priestly functions and the "vice-king", exercising all military and administrative power. KEY WORDS: power, state, diarchy, monarchy, law. RUSSIA, UKRAINE.
120. TITLE: A racial experiment in Nazi Germany in terms of the legitimization of the Legal Policy of The Third Reich: The Law and Cultural Dimension on the example of the Activities of “Lebensborn”. AUTHORS: Evgenii A. Palamarchuk, Andrei Iu.Mordovtsev, Tatiana V. Mordovtseva, Sergei O. Shaliapin, Svetlana E. Ivanova. ABSTRACT: The ultimate goal of this policy was to develop a racially impeccable superman, considered one of the most important factors in guaranteeing world domination of Nazi Germany. The phenomenon of "Lebensborn" is considered in a broad cognitive context of understanding the mechanism of legitimization of Nazi legal policy, taking into account the characteristics of legal and political culture, the ideology of the Third Reich. The authors, using the "Lebensborn" Charter, identified and analyzed the main directions and results of this organization. Special attention is given to the creation in the Third Reich of specialized maternal homes of "Lebensborn"; In addition, the latter is considered in the context of the legitimation of racial legal policy. KEY WORDS: legitimacy, legal policy, Lebensborn, racial theory, natalist policy. RUSSIA.
121. TITLE: Russian and international strategic alliances in the technological sphere as a factor in the development of modern innovative economy. AUTHORS: Anna Gubareva, Larisa Dobrynina, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the economic and legal analysis of business processes of integration in the world and Russian economy. The study shows how contractual strategic alliances ensure sustainable and effective development of the technological sector of the economy of each state. The role of technological alliances in the functioning and competitiveness of a particular company is revealed. The authors reveal the possible forms of establishing strategic alliances with the participation of Russian companies. It is emphasized that the process of establishing long-term partnerships between Russian and foreign entities and the creation of transnational associations currently has a number of objective obstacles. KEY WORDS: Technological strategic alliances, inter-firm cooperation, investment strategies. RUSSIA.
122. TITLE: Institutional aspects of transaction costs for the customary environment of the transboundary region. AUTHORS: Sandeep Kumar Gupta, V.V.Ноblyk, T.D. Shcherban, L.I. Medvid, N.P. Reznik. ABSTRACT: In this research, the influence of the institutional and customary environment on the development of foreign economic relations in the transboundary region is studied. The systematization of the primary informal institutions has been carried out, and the essential factors operating in the cross-border areas are determined. The estimation of specialists of enterprises participating in foreign economic activity, the level of influence of elements of the customary field on the magnitude of transaction losses during the implementation of different economic activities within the boundaries of the transboundary regions between Ukraine and European Union are revealed. The model, using the fuzzy logic theory was developed to identify the integrated magnitude of the influence of the components of the customary field on various types of transaction losses. KEY WORDS: transaction costs, institutional and customary environment, cross-border cooperation, European Union, transboundary region. INDIA, UKRAINE.
123. TITLE: Influence of Karl Marx's ideas on the economic reality of the 21st century. AUTHORS: Mihail Nikolaevich Dudin, Elena Vladimirovna Levina, Ravil Garifovich Rezakov, Vladimir Vladimirovich Churin. ABSTRACT: The aim of the article is to analyze the influence of Karl Marx's Capital on the economic reality of the 21st century. The authors of the article used general scientific methods of analysis and synthesis to comprehend the impact of Marx's teachings on capital on the contemporary economic reality, as well as systematic, empirical, analytical, and economic approaches along with other methods of studying the economic activity of the social actors. The comparative analysis method was used to study the human capital index in different countries, while empirical analysis was employed to monitor open relevant statistical studies. KEY WORDS: commodity, capitalist reproduction, labor, surplus value, human capital. RUSSIA.
124. TITLE: Legal substantiation of the response of the Russian Federation to the economic sanctions of the United States, the EU and their allies. AUTHORS: Anna Gubareva, Larisa Dobrynina, Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The introduction of economic sanctions by the USA, the European Union and their allies against the Russian Federation crossed out the achievements of recent decades, bringing this topic closer to a debate about the real freedom of economic activity for any entity around the world and freedom of movement of goods, works and services throughout the world; in fact, it is the establishment of a protectionist policy regime in international trade exclusively in their favor. The introduction by the Russian Federation of reciprocal economic restrictions on the United States, the EU and their allies is directly related to the implementation of the principle of reciprocity, which is applicable in private international law. KEY WORDS: US and EU economic sanctions, retortion, foreign economic activity, retaliatory economic measures of the Russian Federation. RUSSIA.
125. TITLE: Problems of the financial and investment support model of regional social and economic development. AUTHOR: Aygun Guliyeva Eldar. ABSTRACT: The main objectives of the research are to investigate the problems of the financial and investment support model of regional social and economic development, and to analyze the conceptual conceptual approach to these problems and the definition of appropriate mechanisms. Starting from the objective situation of regional social and economic development in Azerbaijan, a complex functional structure of the regions was justified. The factors that allow the sustainable development of the regions, the principles and the financial and investment support measures were determined. A regional investment policy formulation structure and an implementation system were prepared. KEY WORDS: Azerbaijan, regional economic policy, social and economic development. AZERBAIJAN.
126. TITLE: The concept and nature of investments and their role in the reproduction system. AUTHORS: Violetta V. Rokotyanskaya, Aleksandr V. Smetanko, Bela B. Bidova, Aleksandr Yu. Usanov, Julia А. Butyrinа. ABSTRACT: Social reproduction is understood as the system of production, distribution, exchange and consumption. Investments, first, determine the first link of this system, production, and serve as a material basis for development. Despite this obviousness, the discussion about the modern role of investment in the development of the economy in general, and the social sphere in particular, has recently become relevant in the scientific environment. The article investigates the content of investments in the context of their functional role in expanded reproduction. KEY WORDS: investments, investment attractiveness, economic growth, reproduction, reproductive process. RUSSIA.
127. TITLE: Evaluation of the purchasing power of the population. AUTHORS: A.V. Kolesnikov, T.M. Stepanyan, Yu.V. Panko, M.S. Komov, B.A. Solovyov, D.V. Parinov, A.A. Spector. ABSTRACT: The agricultural economy in dynamic development does not always show good results in terms of social efficiency, in particular, in the level of wages and the purchasing power of the rural population; this contributes to an increase in the social tension in the countryside and the job search different from the field of agriculture, creating some tension of the personnel in the field, aggravated by the fact that wages in agriculture are 35% lower than in the economy in general with a significant impact on the purchasing power of the rural population. These aspects are deepened in the article. KEY WORDS: purchasing power of the population, resources available in households, ratio wages in agriculture and average wages in the economy, parity of purchasing power of wages, consumer confidence. RUSSIA.
128. TITLE: Modeling the innovative development of the Northern Territories of Russia. AUTHORS: A.B. Zelinskaya, I.V. Takmasheva, E.I. Kushnikov. ABSTRACT: The term "innovation model" is currently one of the most mentioned in relation to the evaluation of Russia's participation prospects in the world economy, a characteristic of the direction of economic reforms, confirmation of the nature and characteristics of the current stage of socioeconomic development. Modeling, as a construction process, allows to develop and deepen the theory and methodology of the innovative development of the regions. The main objective of the article is to consider the process of modeling the innovative development of the territories of northern Russia. The article analyzes main indicators that characterize the state, level and definition of problem areas in the implementation of the innovative development of the northern territories. KEY WORDS: innovative development, northern territories, natural resource potential, innovative infrastructure, index of scientific and technological potential. RUSSIA.
129. TITLE: Investigating the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance. The mediating role of differentiation and innovation strategy. AUTHORS: Serveh Saeidi, Shaho Chavoshinezhad. ABSTRACT: The purpose was to investigate the relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and firm performance, mediating role of differentiation and innovation. The statistical population included 530 industrial companies. Sampling method was random and sample size was 223 people using Cochran formula. The research method was descriptive-correlational and data were collected through a questionnaire. Regression and SPSS, version 20 was used. The results showed there was a significant positive relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and performance and differentiation strategy in small- and medium-sized enterprises. There was also a significant positive relationship between entrepreneurial orientation and innovation as well as between entrepreneurial orientation and performance with the mediating role of differentiation and innovation strategy in small- and medium-sized enterprises. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurial orientation, performance, differentiation strategy, innovation. IRAN.
130. TITLE: The humanization of organizational relationship in the context of the social responsibility of modern management. AUTHORS: Kirill B. Safonov, Vitaliy V. Shkilev, Marina А. Bukhtoiarova, Kristina V. Fedina. ABSTRACT: The article focuses on the analysis of innovative approaches carried under the theory and practice of modern management. The author points out the need to consider social factors of management as one of the key aspects of increasing its overall effectiveness and performance. A gradual transformation of the existing organization management system takes place and this is manifested in the humanization of organizational relationship, rethinking the authority system, their redistribution and delegation, changing approaches to the adoption, optimization and implementation of managerial decisions. One of the important aspects of these processes is the implementation of social responsibility practices, in which three main areas can be identified. One of the key factors of these processes can be considered the humanization of organizational relationship. KEY WORDS: humanization, organizational relationship, management, social responsibility, social management. RUSSIA.
131. TITLE: Supportive Leadership and Emotional Intelligence for Employee Productivity in Educational Organizations: A Suggested Shift in Management Approach Towards Motivation, Incentives, and Empowerment. AUTHOR: Zaffar Ahmed Shaikh. ABSTRACT: This paper analyses leadership strategies in practice in the educational organizations of EU nations and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), aiming at increasing the productivity of the employees of those organizations. During this research, it has been found that this approach not only brings a lot of good to the new generation but also serves the organizations in terms of profitability. The study postulates that the organizations shifting to modernized approaches grow tremendously in the market and are in a better position to serve the cause of quality education, revolutionizing the field by redefining the role and responsibilities of employees. This research provides results and implications for practice and policy for leadership strategies in practice in educational organizations in EU nations and CIS. KEY WORDS: Educational organizations, supportive leadership, emotional intelligence, motivation and incentive effectiveness. PAKISTAN.
132. TITLE: Development of entrepreneurial competence of vocational professionals by means of communicative management. AUTHORS: Olga Luchaninova, Viktor Koval, Lydia Markina, Yaroslav Zhovnirchyk, Dmytro Mishchenko. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes the role of communicative management as a condition for the development of entrepreneurial competence of future specialists in vocational education. It is proved that the entrepreneurial competence of future specialists is associated with the willingness to use communicative management in solving professional problems. This willingness is manifested in the ability of future specialists to use the acquired entrepreneurial competencies to solve the tasks. The article presents methods of the development of entrepreneurial competence of future specialists. The result was the transition of vocational specialists to another, higher level of entrepreneurial competence development. The article can be used by teachers as a practical application for the development of entrepreneurial competence of vocational specialists. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurial competence, communicative management, vocational professionals, leadership qualities. UKRAINE.
133. TITLE: Innovative mechanisms of the cross-sectoral interaction between business and public authorities in conditions of information society’s transformation. AUTHORS: Sergiy Kvitka, Eugeniy Borodin, Viktor Koval, Volodymyr Yemelyanov, Lіudmyla Ivashova. ABSTRACT: The article is aimed to identify ways of implementation of the foresight technology as an innovative mechanism which can provide the partner cooperation between business and public authorities in conditions of a digital society. The methodology of the research is the synergistic paradigm for the study of interaction processes in the fields of economic and public administration in conditions of transition from the information society to the digital one. The scientific originality of the article lies in the possibilities of the foresight use at regional and local levels in conditions of the transformation of the information society. Its practical significance is that specific mechanisms and methods for the implementation of foresight projects, which can be used at the regional level, have been identified. KEY WORDS: foresight, information society, cross-sectoral interaction, partnership, government, business. UKRAINE.
134. TITLE: Prospects of using amaranth in the food industry. AUTHORS: Yurii Dmitrievich Belkin, Alla Vladimirovna Ryzhakova, Nadezda Vasilievna Sedova, Anna Vladimirovna Sorokina. ABSTRACT: The article presents research results, considering the biological characteristics of Amaranth, a promising high-yield grain crop that is new to Russia. This crop is rich in high quality protein and can provide humans with food, medicine and feed. The biological values of Amaranth and wheat flour have been compared. The content of amino acids in Amaranth has been analyzed compared to other more common cereal crops (wheat, corn, rice). It is necessary to emphasize that pulse plants lack amino acids such as lysine and methionine. Its content in Amaranth seeds is double. KEY WORDS: amaranth, amaranth flour, amino acids, biological value, proteins. RUSSIA.
135. TITLE: Problems of reconstruction of local specificity of culture. AUTHORS: Sargylana V. Nikiforova, Egor N. Gotovtsev, Li Lei. ABSTRACT: The study of specific features of the culture of a local group of events in the spheres of national and cultural identity, natural resources management natural resources management and economic practices has been proposed. It is assumed that the tourism industry will contribute to the preservation of the specificity of culture in the local society. During the study, the methods of expert interviews and participatory practices were also used. Field studies have confirmed the fact that, historically, an independent lamynkhinskiy component of the evens culture, representing the highlanders’ culture (they're herders, hunters and fishermen) was formed; different from Anabar and Magadan; with the established forms of management and communication. KEY WORDS: indigenous peoples, local specificity, participatory practices, identity, tourism industry. RUSIA, CHINA.
136. TITLE: Artificial intelligence in the detection of Radio Galaxies. AUTHORS: Hanifa Teimourian, Kamil Dimililer. ABSTRACT: The article deals with artificial intelligence and machine learning, applying two reference automatic learning algorithms: the decision tree and the backward propagation neural network implemented in 30% of the Galaxy data set to observe and analyze the classification performance of machine learning techniques. A sample of radio sources with a radio brightness of 1.4 GHz, S1.4> 10mJy, which employs a new technique more efficient than previous methods, such as a pronounced spectral index or a small angular size, using near-infrared data to filter at low, they use radiogalaxies with redshift (z <2) by including only sources with a very weak identification or no detection in the K band or 3.6 μm. KEY WORDS: Artificial Intelligence, High Redshift Galaxies, Radio Continuum Galaxies Personalized, Machine Learning. CYPRUS.