Year VII, Special Edition, March 2020.
Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators the Special Edition March 2020, where 17 articles are published, results of the scientific production of research professors from 5 countries such as Azerbaijan, Ecuador, Jordan, Mexico and Peru. Thank you very much for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Pedagogical project to raise the educational quality in the Bachelor in Higher Education of the academic unit of Education Sciences of the Autonomous University of Guerrero (UAGro) from the new 2017 Educational Model in Chilpancingo, Guerrero. AUTHOR: Elia Carrillo Chora. ABSTRACT: The article exposes the results of a research to apply for the scientific degree of Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, which aims to base, design and validate a pedagogical project to raise the educational quality in the Bachelor in Higher Education of the Academic Unit of Education Sciences, Autonomous University of Guerrero and the problem of quality in this program is analyzed based on the results of the application of research instruments. The proposal is validated through the Focus Group. The pedagogical project takes into account the diversity and problems that characterize this institution of higher education and recommends the gradual, participatory and flexible implementation of the guidelines of the new 2017 Educational Model. KEY WORDS: educational quality, educational model, Higher Education, Autonomous University of Guerrero. MEXICO.
2. TITLE: Didactic strategies to favor reading comprehension in secondary level students in grades 2 "c" and 2 "d", morning shift of the official high school no. 845 “Rafael Ramírez Castañeda”, Cuautitlán, State of Mexico. AUTHOR: Brenda Liz Aguilar Valdez. ABSTRACT: In the present paper, it is important to point out, that the problem detected is the low level of reading comprehension in adolescents; therefore, for a better learning process to exist, it is essential for students to understand what they read; assume the process of reflection in the academic field according to what it is marked by the Study Plan and Program and also what you do in each context assigned to intervene and to its study technique (Paraphrase); however, it is essential that the student acquires and develops intellectual skills such as: oral and written expression, and the search for information to act effectively and efficiently. KEY WORDS: reading, understanding, student, didactic strategy. MEXICO.
3. TITLE: System of methodological strategies that contribute to the improvement of didactic planning to promote meaningful learning in school zone No. 5 and 6 of secondary technical schools in the central region, in Chilpancingo, Guerrero. AUTHOR: Martha Adame Muñoz. ABSTRACT: The article presents the results of an investigation for the improvement of didactic planning that promotes significant learning in the subject of Chemistry of technical secondary schools in Chilpancingo, Guerrero, Mexico. The research-action methodology and instruments such as the checklist and the interview with teachers were applied to determine planning problems and significant learning. The results showed that the central problem is that teachers do not know how to use the teaching materials in class to achieve meaningful learning. The methodological strategy system proposal seeks to solve the problem of the design and application of congruent teaching plans, redefining the elements that should be included. KEY WORDS: methodological strategy, didactic planning, meaningful learning, technical secondary school. MEXICO.
4. TITLE: Educational strategy to enhance the knowledge and use of family planning methods for students in the 1st. high school semester no. 10 of the Autonomous University of Guerrero (UAGro). Proposal of research protocol. AUTHOR: Nancy Minerva Castrejón Ocampo. ABSTRACT: The research addresses a current and real issue that is presented in the Upper Middle Level schools: family planning; therefore, it responds to the need to help improve the knowledge of these students in relation to the use of contraceptive methods since there are conceptual and experimental weaknesses in relation to this issue, which causes adolescents to truncate their individual and professional projects. The author of this research noticed this problem and considers that it is necessary to design and evaluate an educational strategy that permeate an interinstitutional collaborative work in order to improve students' knowledge and learning in relation to family planning. KEY WORDS: family planning, contraceptive methods, integral education, collaborative inter-institutional work, educational strategy. MEXICO.
5. TITLE: Research protocol proposal for solving learning problems in Mathematics IV in high school no. 32 of Autonomous University of Guerrero (UAGro). AUTHOR: Ma. Guadalupe Urbina Bahena. ABSTRACT: The resolution of mathematical problems is exactly related to creativity, and is achieved from the ability of the teacher to generate new teaching strategies, which allow students to develop mathematical exercises with the didactic strategy of the problems through collaborative work, analysis, the development of logical, critical and creative thinking of students. The teacher should arouse curiosity in students, and motivate them through teaching strategies, and allow optimal performance. In the present investigation we worked with the didactic strategy of the problems through collaborative work. It was demonstrated that the application of didactic strategies based on collaborative work, reduces the risk of failure in the subject and as a consequence the dropout. KEY WORDS: didactic strategy, learning problems, collaborative work. MEXICO.
6. TITLE: Research project for the elaboration of a system of didactic strategies for the development of significant learning in the fourth semester students of the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Guerrero in 2018. AUTHOR: Alma Iris Zárate Bahena. ABSTRACT: The present article responds to an investigation carried out at the Autonomous University of Guerrero by the author of this article in order to respond to the problem about the lack of interdisciplinary teaching strategies for the development of meaningful learning in fourth semester students of the career of Surgeon in the fields of Immunology, Microbiology I and Microbiology II. KEY WORDS: meaningful learning, didactic strategies, interdisciplinarity, medicine. MEXICO.
7. TITLE: Lack of motivation of the 3rd student. year of high school for vocational guidance. AUTHOR: Victor Alfonso Baños Salmerón. ABSTRACT: This article is part of the research that is being carried out for the creation of a methodology that allows the student to encourage his/her intrinsic motivation to carry out the activities of the subject of vocational guidance and that from them generates his life project and choose the professional career appropriate to tastes and interests from a theoretical-practical study, since it has been possible to identify that the student is not motivated to carry out these activities so he does not have the necessary elements to choose a proper professional career, and in turn, does not develop his life project, which has as a consequence that many students end up dropping out for a career badly chosen. KEY WORDS: intrinsic motivation, methodology, vocational guidance, life project. MEXICO.
8. TITLE: Strategies for the development of digital competences for didactic purposes. A case study. AUTHOR: Salvador Arizmendi León. ABSTRACT: In the present work the problem of the development of digital competence with didactic aims was approached, the investigation was carried out in the Technological Institute of Iguala in the career of Engineering in computer systems. A questionnaire was applied to know the basic digital competences with which they have a sample of students from the career, likewise a discussion group was held with 4 professors of the career to know what methodologies they incorporate for the use of technological tools in the teaching-learning process. A didactic strategy was designed and applied for the subject of Operating Systems Workshop with active methodologies for students to develop digital skills for didactic purposes. The proposal was validated. KEY WORDS: digital competences, Information and communication technologies, Learning and Knowledge Technologies, Project-Based Learning. MEXICO.
9. TITLE: Clash of the paradigm in the use of traditional commerce vs. electronic commerce in Mexico. AUTHORS: Silvia Cristina Manzur Quiroga, Leticia Jael Rojas Ortiz, Alejandro Balcázar González, Alejandra Pamela Rodríguez Espinosa. ABSTRACT: The present article points out the development of electronic commerce in the history of commerce from the emergence of the internet, since the appearance of the latter promoted the development of the transaction of products and/or services in digital form. In Mexico, electronic commerce in its beginnings in the year 2009 did not have a great acceptance by the consumer, due to suspicions of effectiveness, transparency and legality of transactions, as well as the cybersecurity that until today causes concern not only in consumers but in those who run as sellers of products and services in the electronic medium. KEY WORDS: electronic commerce, consumer, cybersecurity, transparency and legality of transactions. MEXICO.
10. TITLE: Effectiveness of Metalinguistic in teaching phraseology of Spanish as a Foreign Language. AUTHOR: Renad Al-momani. ABSTRACT: This paper aims at shedding light on the effectiveness of metalinguistic skills in the classroom of Spanish as a foreign language. It tries to question the reflexive process where metalinguistic awareness and speculation about the language structure intervene to use it satisfactorily. It presents an experimental study carried out with university students in order to detect the level of development of metalinguistic skills, intercultural perception of phraseology and metacognitive skills. Results shows that it exists a correlation between sociolinguistic immersion and the understanding of phraseology in its own context among other results. KEY WORDS: metalinguistic awareness, sociolinguistic assimilation, phraseology of Spanish as F.L., Inteculturality. JORDAN.
11. TÍTULO: La traducción de expresiones y palabras malsonantes desde el español hacia el árabe: el caso de la película “El Cuerpo”. AUTOR: Hussein Al Duweiri. RESUMEN: En el presente trabajo es un acercamiento al tratamiento, que generalmente reciben las expresiones y palabras malsonantes (EPM) y la gran complejidad que conlleva la traducción o adaptación de productos audiovisuales españoles a la lengua y cultura árabes. Este es un estudio descriptivo basado en el análisis de la traducción del lenguaje soez en la película española “El cuerpo”, que tiene como objetivo principal ilustrar y determinar qué estrategia de traducción predomina en la subtitulación de dicha obra: traducción orientada hacia la cultura meta o hacia la cultura de origen. Basándonos en los resultados obtenidos, constataremos hacia cuál de los dos métodos antes mencionados tiende la traducción de los elementos tabú presentes en esta película. PALABRAS CLAVES: Palabras y expresiones malsonantes, traducción audiovisual, subtitulación, estrategias de traducción. JORDAN.
12. TITLE: Dynamics of her academic gestión of the superior technological institutes in the development of processes of investigation. AUTHORS: Gabriel Estuardo Cevallos Uve, Yordenis Ramos López, Aldo Octavio Alcívar Mera, Javier Alejandro Bravo Narváez, Francisco Javier Santamaria Granda. ABSTRACT: The scientific article reflects on the demands that contemporary science and technology impose on higher education. Consequently, the dynamics of the academic management of the higher technological institutes in the development of research processes in Ecuador are exposed. The dynamic conception presented is structured in three subsystems: a) projection of the development of research processes; b) execution of the development of research processes, and c) control and evaluation of the development of research processes. The dynamics of the process are composed of a set of actions and operations, which facilitate the identification of the problems to be investigated, the generation of results, their introduction and the evaluation of their impact. KEY WORDS: dynamics, academic step, process of investigation. ECUADOR.
13. TITLE: The skills of spatial geometric thinking; its precision as a necessity for learning the resolution of geometric problems. AUTHORS: Wilber Ortiz Aguilar, Leili Genoveva Lopezdomínguez Rivas, Manuel Fabricio Reyes Wagnio, Segundo Manuel Medina Correa. ABSTRACT: The resolution of geometric problems of stereometry as a general skill in the Mathematics subject programs presents low levels of development in students. In this work, based on the study carried out by different mathematics educators, both nationally and internationally, a system of spatial geometric thinking skills is required to be developed in students for a better apprehension of geometric contents. KEY WORDS: spatial geometric thinking skill system, geometric problems, general math skill, basic math skills, elementary math skills. ECUADOR.
14. TITLE: The use of the applications of information technologies and communications in the teaching-learning process in higher education. AUTHORS: Juan Carlos Yturralde Villagómez, Johana Elizabeth Trejo Alarcón, Diana Aurora Chiquito Peñaranda, William Andrés Rodríguez López. ABSTRACT: The scientific article reflects on the use of the applications of Information Technology and Communications in the teaching-learning process in higher education. Reflections associated with the role of students and university professors who live in a digital environment and focus on the need for cultural and organizational change are provided. It is assumed that the use of mobile cell phone devices creates new learning conditions and can also induce new ways to continue learning. It is concluded that the use of computer applications converges in the creation and use of educational networks, which is of special interest for higher education. KEY WORDS: computer applications, Information and Communication Technologies, teaching-learning process. ECUADOR.
15. TITLE: Perception of cinema as a methodological tool for environmental literacy of the university student. AUTHORS: Guillermo Alexander Quezada Castro, María del Pilar Castro Arellano, Carlos Ignacio Gallo Aguila, María del Pilar Quezada Castro. ABSTRACT: The respect and conservation of the environment is a work that must be reinforced in the university, not only as an academic subject, but must be developed from the daily practice that involves the visualization of films, in an act that sensitizes the student and at the same time be a reason to integrate the family; the teacher could implement environmental literacy as a methodological tool, and thus, contribute to sustainable development. The qualitative approach, analytical method, participant observation technique, record of notes and semi-structured interview were used. It was concluded that it would represent an integrating element in the family, with the benefit of improving the quality of life through sustainable environmental practices. KEY WORDS: methodology, teaching work, environmental literacy, active participation. PERU.
16. TITLE: Legal analysis of crime prevention in the Comprehensive Criminal Justice System for adolescents in Mexico. AUTHORS: Raúl H. Arenas Valdés, Gustavo Aguilera Izaguirre, Argelia A. Torres González. ABSTRACT: This article contains an analysis on how to apply criminal justice in adolescents, based on the principle of the best interests of the child to ensure respect for their rights. The context to be studied is the year 2016, when the National Law of the Comprehensive System of Criminal Justice for Adolescents, until 2020, enters into force in order to observe how the process has been in adolescents from this legal system and how crime prevention is promoted in adolescents. Finally, the final considerations are presented in order to support the improvement of the application of the comprehensive justice system and ensure the reintegration of adolescents. KEY WORDS: Adolescents, rights, criminal justice, restorative justice, crime prevention. MEXICO.
17. TITLE: Ethno-cultural analysis of the texts of Turkic epic stories. AUTHOR: Nurida Novruzova. ABSTRACT: In the article, expressions expressed in wedding, engagement, naming ceremonies, pre-war meetings and gatherings, joyful and sad moments in the ethnic groups and tribes, related to the situation and reasons express the value given to the world and to life by the Turks. Our goal is to analyze their meanings of use and compare the roles of expression, because the ethno-cultural heritage of characters, as well as the genetic memory of the culture, they carried, are expressed and protected in the texts consisting of applauses, praises, and naming rituals used in the Book of Dede Korkut. The ideas of the characters about good and evil are well-expressed in this type of the epic stories. KEY WORDS: epos, Dede Korkut, applauses, praises, regional culture. AZERBAIJAN.