Year VI, Special Edition, June 2019.
Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators the June 2019 Special Edition, where 152 research works are published, resulting from the scientific production of researchers from Universities and Research Centers. From that previous total, 92 articles belong to authors from Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico and Peru. The articles will be presented at the 2nd International Congress of University Research and Innovation to be held in Quevedo city, Ecuador from june 19 to 21, 2019. This Congress has been sponsored, in addition, by the Autonomous Regional University of The Andes (UNIANDES) in Ecuador, the Latin American Association of Neutrosophical Sciences, the Center of Studies for Educational Quality and Scientific Research in Toluca, Mexico, and ABLIBITUM Company in Ecuador. The remaining 60 research works included reflect research results of authors from Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Russia and Ukraine. We thank everyone for their preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Model of multidimentional training of the University Teacher in UNIANDES-Quevedo. AUTHORS: Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago. ABSTRACT: This communication addresses the development in the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes Quevedo extension of logics to ensure the continuing education of their teachers in terms of addressing the problem: How to contribute to the development of academic, research and extension training processes, of the university professors? Its objective is to develop a model of teacher training to transform educational realities in universities. It has been considered important to use, the dialectic method, the theory of complexity and the general theory of systems, to deepen this debate and present a transformative proposal of the problem addressed. The modeling of a system of pedagogical actions susceptible of being contextualized is presented as a result. KEY WORDS: Coaching, cultural dialogue, human transformation, conscious processes, University education. ECUADOR.
2. TITLE: Pre-professional practices and internships: do they contribute to the development of university students in Ecuador? AUTHORS: Diego Francisco Vega Carrillo, Lourdes Viviana Moreira Rosales, Mayra Alexandra Granda Sanmartin. ABSTRACT: Developing professional skills is the goal of every academic bench. To answer this question, a field research design with an exploratory-qualitative approach was carried out and the information was collected through a mixed survey of a sample of graduate students in the 2015-2016 period of the Accounting Audit and Finance career of (UNIANDES), Santo Domingo campus, who were doing their pre-professional practices or internships in different companies in the town. It is concluded that the university network does not contribute fully to the development of pre-professional practices of students; therefore, in practice, they face gaps in knowledge that negatively affect the execution of their assigned tasks. KEY WORDS: Professional competence, professional training, university pre-professional practices, internships. ECUADOR.
3. TITLE: Development of formative research competences: challenges and perspectives for the university. AUTHORS: Manuel Ricardo Velázquez, Mauricio Amat Abreu, Danilo Rafael Andrade Santamaría, Roberto Jiménez Martínez, Cinthia Paulina Cisneros Zúñiga. ABSTRACT: In the recent contributions on university formative research and its application in Ecuadorian Higher Education, the dilemma has arisen that refers to the contradictions between these theoretical underpinnings and the practical manifestations in the teachers to be able to develop the investigative competences, from the own insufficiencies in its training and continuous training, where it is revealed to the formative research as a methodological didactic tool to develop the investigative competences in order to search and self-build the existing knowledge, not as a result of an evaluation process of certain professional skills that guarantees the degree. A strategy is proposed for the training of teachers in the development of research skills in the process of professional training. KEY WORDS: Formative research, investigative competences, formative research competences, teacher training. ECUADOR.
4. TITLE: The internationalization of Higher Education, from an educational perspective, five challenges and a necessary reflection on the meaning of the process. AUTHORS: Tula Carola Sánchez García, Blanca Araceli Aurea Burgos, Flor del Roció Carriel Paredes, Jean Pierre Ramos Carpio. ABSTRACT: This article seeks to encourage reflection on the meaning that the process of internationalization of Higher Education should have. In addition, it extends that reflection to five challenges that are posed as inescapable within the aforementioned aspiration. KEY WORDS: Sense of the process, Higher Education, type of society. PERÚ, ECUADOR.
5. TITLE: Affective competences and academic performance of the students of the VII and IX cycle of the specialty of Initial Education of the Faculty of Education. AUTHORS: Tula Carola Sánchez García, Dra. Blanca Araceli Aurea Burgos, Flor del Roció Carriel Paredes. ABSTRACT: The research is descriptive causal correlational quasi-experimental; it deals with the importance of the development of affective competencies, we chose that domain, because we consider that the students of the specialty must be conscious of the role that they will acquire in front of the children of the society, and of the treatment that has to give them, the love that they must profess, for it they must know themselves, to control their emotions. However, we do not take into account the affective needs of our students and that in the learning processes a series of situations are derived that are familiar, friendly that intervene and give academic performance as results. KEY WORDS: affective skills, academic performance. PERÚ, ECUADOR.
6. TITLE: Multidisciplinary Didactic Model for the execution of the Integrating Project in the career of Law. UNIANDES-Ibarra. AUTHORS: Teresa de Jesús Molina Gutiérrez, Carlos Javier Lizcano Chapeta, Lenin Horacio Burbano García. ABSTRACT: The aim is to design a multidisciplinary didactic model for the execution of the Integrating Projects in the law career of UNIANDES-Ibarra. The research-oriented method of projective research is used and the analysis corpus is 20 integrating projects. The data is obtained through the descriptive record and interpreted with the content analysis. The characteristics of the integrating projects can be summarized in textual weaknesses in the written report and shortcomings in the oral presentation of the project; it is understandable considering the multiple competences involved in this pedagogical strategy. A Multidisciplinary Didactic Model is proposed; in addition to taking into account the benefits of support disciplines, considers the sociocultural characteristics and cognitive development of the student. KEY WORDS: Integrative Project, law career, Multidisciplinary Didactic Model, competences. ECUADOR.
7. TITLE: Academic Strategy for the implementation of the teaching management model and the method for vocational training at the UNIANDES Quevedo University. AUTHORS: Lyzbeth Krucsthalia Alvarez Gómez, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Corona Emperatriz Gómez Armijo. ABSTRACT: Study the actions in the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes in Ecuador in the terms of: How to promote academic management to ensure the professional training of students at UNIANDES - Quevedo University? leads to: Develop an academic strategy to implement the didactic management model for professional training in the students of the UNIANDES-Quevedo University. The research assumes various methods of science, among them: modeling, systemic, inductive-deductive, as well as strategies among others. The results achieved are: the implementation strategy of the didactic management model for the training of professional learning and the method for professional training, already inserted in the training practice of the institution. KEY WORDS: professional training process, apprenticeship, training model, method. ECUADOR.
8. TITLE: The problem of the formation of values in the Kindergarten "Lauro Aguirre", morning shift, Toluca, State of Mexico. AUTHOR: Emma Munguía Hernández. ABSTRACT: In the present work we present the partial results of an investigation carried out in the Children's Garden "Lauro Aguirre" morning shift, Toluca, State of Mexico and about the values formation of the children of said institution. The applied instruments showed shortcomings in the strategies that teachers carry out for this purpose as well as in the behavior of children that show the need to promote specific strategies that guide this training activity in the research context. The results presented here served as guidelines for the proposed strategy that will be carried out later in the investigation. KEY WORDS: the formation in values, comparative study, interview with teachers, problems related to the training in values observed in the classes, teamwork with parents and teachers. MEXICO.
9. TITLE: Identification of environmental competences to define an environmentally responsible professional profile. AUTHORS: Mirna Castro Bello, Carlos Virgilio Marmolejo Vega, Columba Rodríguez Alviso. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to design a methodology to identify environmental competences in order to configure an environmentally responsible profile of higher education graduates, using statistical techniques: qualitative analysis and convergence of opinions with thw Delphi method. The process is developed in the civil engineering study plan in a simple space of 48 institutes of the National Technological Institute of México, obtaining a random sample stratified to 90% confidence. The results show the identification of environmental competences, derived from the convergence analysis of opinions of participating teachers and experts, and the definition of a professionally responsable profile, as well as reproducibility to any other higher education programs. KEY WORDS: Competencies, curriculum, environment, professional profile. MEXICO.
10. TITLE: Reflections around the university scientific research in health and the work of link with society. AUTHORS: Lizette Martín Estévez, Elsa María Bernal Martínez, Blanca Cecilia Álvarez Macías, Betthy Narcisa Mazacón Roca. ABSTRACT: Universities demand professionals with a high level of training involved in the articulation of the knowledge learned through projects of linkage with society, to influence the problems of communities, allowing from research and practice social transformation, making a value analysis of the programming and social impact of projects of link with society in the career of Nursing at the Technical University of Babahoyo knowing that the linkage allows to enrich the professional training. It uses the method of analysis-documentary synthesis, review scientific articles, regulations, laws and regulations of higher education in Ecuador. The aim is to motivate positive changes in the permanent actions of university research teachers. KEY WORDS: Education, university, link, public health. ECUADOR.
11. TITLE: Transversalization of sustainable development competition in the upper secondary level of the Autonomous University of Guerrero. AUTHORS: Héctor Porfirio Tapia Tintos, Columba Rodríguez Alviso, José Luis Aparicio López, Mirna Castro Bello. ABSTRACT: This paper presents a pedagogical-didactic proposal to mainstream the generic competence of sustainable development in the upper secondary level of the Autonomous University of Guerrero. It is an exploratory study; an analysis of 51 learning units was carried out and 30 teachers were interviewed to determine their knowledge and mastery of sustainable development and transversality. It was found that the competition has presence in 20% of learning units and 78% of teachers accept to incorporate sustainable development in their classes. Based on the results, a reservoir of activities that distinguish the semester, stages of the study plan and attributes of the competence was structured, so that the teachers choose the ones they consider relevant and contribute to the graduation profile. KEY WORDS: mainstreaming, sustainable development, generic competence, upper middle education. MEXICO.
12. TITLE: Significant learning of the subject of administration. Design of a didactic guide. AUTHORS: Luisana Olinda Cadena Cadena Piedrahita, Franklin Washington Montecé Mosquera, Franklin Edwin Rodríguez Ponce, Jessica Leonela Mora Romero, Ignacio Fernando Barcos Arias, Laura Marlene Ochoa Escobar. ABSTRACT: At present it is necessary that skills and skills develop that allow to strengthen the significant learning in the students. In the Faculty of Administration, Finance and Computer Science of the Technical University of Babahoyo, it has been shown that some processes that are implemented in the teaching work are not carried out adequately. The research methodologies used are qualitative and quantitative; which allows to describe the qualities of the phenomenon and examine the data numerically. The population considered is 130 people, including directors, teachers and students of the Faculty. The variables of the study are: (independent), Didactic Guide; Dependent Significant Learning. The results demonstrate the need to reaffirm meaningful learning for the professional training of students. KEY WORDS: Significant learning, didactic guide, vocational training. ECUADOR.
13. TITLE: The methodologies, intrinsic motivation and performance of the students of the Faculty of Education of the UNMSM. AUTHORS: Elsa Julia Barrientos Jiménez, Jesahel Yanette Vildoso Villegas, Juan Víctor Ramos Panduro. ABSTRACT: Our research covers the problematic area of higher education specifically focused on factors related to academic performance such as teaching methodology and motivation. Quantitative research with descriptive statistics and a Pearson correlation is conducted at the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM). KEY WORDS: Educational quality, Academic performance. PERU.
14. TITLE: University management theory model. AUTHORS: Jorge Ruperto Rodríguez López, Jorge Juan Domínguez Menéndez, Felipe Vladimiro Vera Díaz. ABSTRACT: Given the need and importance of achieving better results in the universities’ work, the objective was to conceptualize and design a more complete and holistic management model than those known, which includes new actions to achieve higher competitiveness and organization levels; as well as to enhance the management of human talent and the role of leadership. The methodology used was based fundamentally on the ordering and formalization concepts, ideas and the experiences of the author and applying the systemic approach, which resulted in the conformation of a new eight components model, related to each other, two of them basic, which takes the corporate strategy as a starting point. KEY WORDS: Higher education management, management theory model. ECUADOR.
15. TITLE: The appreciation of research at the University: proposal of a methodological strategy. AUTHORS: Fredy Pablo Cañizares Galarza, Roberth Vinicio Lalama Flores, Edy Javier Meza Pérez, Lourdes Del Rocío Sánchez Pérez, Yanhet Lucia Valverde Torres. ABSTRACT: The scientific production of the Ecuadorian university is low, with little investigative interest and poor development of the research skills necessary for a professional. The objective of the work is to assess the feasibility of the methodological strategy based on the seminar - workshop technique to develop the research competences of the undergraduate teachers of the academic-professional careers of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. This research is qualitative-quantitative because it studies the transformations with methods of analysis and measurement in the teachers, so that they replicate their knowledge about research in the students. An evaluation of the proposal was made by the expert criterion method and the research indicators that the proposed strategy contemplates were approved. KEY WORDS: research, methodological strategy, workshop seminar, scientific production, investigative competences. ECUADOR.
16. TITLE: Basic and complementary tools for the entrepreneur student of UNIANDES University. AUTHORS: Jeannette Amparito Urrutia Guevara, Mario Marcelo Yancha Villacis, Silvia Janeth Navas Alcivar, Marcela Jeannette Yancha Urrutia, Emilia José Yancha Urrutia. ABSTRACT: The basic and complementary tools for the entrepreneur is one of the documents that will be part, among others, of the teaching material as support for the teaching of the subjects of the career of Business Administration, for the creation of their future business or generation of the idea or project of titling. In the student as a future entrepreneur, there is a need to know the details and particularities of how to set up a company, procedures, legal procedures, environmental permits, feasibility, plans, product, service, technical aspects, financing, among others, which leads us to define as a research objective the design of a program based on basic and complementary tools for the entrepreneurial students of UNIANDES University. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurship, entrepreneur, business plan. ECUADOR.
17. TITLE: Didactic proposal for the understanding of the syntactical sequence of the English language in first level students. AUTHORS: Silvia Marisol Gavilanez Villamarin, Aurelia María Cleonares Borbor, José María Beltrán Áyala, Fanny Maricela Pozo Hernández, Oswaldo Líber Andrade Salazar. ABSTRACT: In the era of globalization, the fundamental basis for the likelihood of success is based on learning English. Consequently, the teaching-learning process must guarantee more efficient results and results. The application of a questionnaire that explored the development of communicative skills in English showed that it is necessary to recognize and use simple and complex structures and their correct use, based on the understanding of the English syntactic sequence, precisely in these criteria the didactic proposal is supported and presented as the main result of the research carried out. KEY WORDS: comprehension, syntactic sequence, linguistic abilities, active methods, didactic proposal. ECUADOR.
18. TITLE: Proposal of English strategy for specific purposes (ESP) for medical students at UNIANDES Ambato. AUTHORS: Irma Verónica Montes De Oca Sánchez, Jimena Elizabeth Montes De Oca Sánchez, Carmen Isabel Montes De Oca Sánchez, Raúl Comas Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: At present, specialty English has taken an important field in university education, specifically for medical students because of the terminology found in their specialty texts. This research proposes an English strategy with specific purposes "ESP" in an extracurricular context that contributes to the learning of medical technical English. The scientific and experimental method was applied, followed by the exploratory descriptive method of surveys and the validation method of experts. As findings, it was identified that the fourth and fifth levels of English equivalent to B1 and B2 of the Common European Framework are those that show better indicators of mastery of the "ESP", which would be the appropriate levels to start the proposed program. KEY WORDS: English for specific purposes (ESP), medical English, extra-curricular context, medicine students. ECUADOR.
19. TITLE: Computer culture in the geopolitical educational environment of the INSUTEC Educational Unit. AUTHORS: Luis Orlando Albarracín Zambrano, Edmundo José Jalón Arias, Ítalo Mecías Serrano Quevedo. ABSTRACT: The article presents an analysis on the security problem in the data networks "How to favor the processes of computer culture in the geopolitical environment of INSUTEC Quevedo?", Starting from the use of scientific methods of theoretical, empirical and mathematical type, that in the objective of all of them is to make the computer community aware of the use of safety rules and politics. As a result of the INSUTEC, Quevedo, Educational Unit, a high percentage of computer recklessness is recognized using the technological resources of interconnection with the Internet, the percentage of users breaches security rules exceeds 80%, a precedent used to suggest basic measures of computer protection as a point Start for the development of security politics. KEY WORDS: security, politics, Internet. ECUADOR.
20. TITLE: Design of the data network of the Regional Autonomous University of the Andes, UNIANDES extension . AUTHORS: Ítalo Mecías Serrano Quevedo, Luis Javier Molina Chalacán, Andrea Raquel Zúñiga Paredes. ABSTRACT: The Regional Autonomous University of the Andes UNIANDES, in the country has seven extensions and its matrix in Ambato, the importance of the UNIANDES extension in Quevedo has led to incorporate some significant technological changes in its data network; The requirements of new applications such as data security, VoIP and videoconferencing require a more efficient network redesign in accordance with current times. The methodology used is PPDIOO (Prepare, Plan, Design, Implement, Operate and Optimize) proposed by Cisco System, to which the pertinent studies were added until obtaining the most adequate network. At the end of the design implementation, it was possible to satisfy and optimize processes and needs. KEY WORDS: Design, Methodologies, Cisco System, Optimization, VoIP. ECUADOR.
21. TITLE: Virtual laboratories in the teaching-learning process in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Andrea Raquel Zúñiga Paredes, Edmundo José Jalón Arias, Luis Orlando Albarracín Zambrano. ABSTRACT: In the current times, there are many professors, researchers and scientists developing resources based on new technologies to support the teaching-learning process of technical careers; these technological tools simulate a real situation and improve the perspective of many students before entering the working world giving them the experience they need for their performance. In education, many professionals add technological tools for educational purposes in their teaching methodology. Virtual laboratories stand out for their visual impact and animation characteristics, which simulate a real. In the present work, the institutions in Ecuador that apply virtual laboratories as a complementary activity in the theoretical-practical subjects are analysed. As a result of this analysis, the virtual institutions and tools that foster self-learning and collaborative work are shown. KEY WORDS: new technologies, virtual laboratories, collaborative work. ECUADOR.
22. TITLE: The movable class and its contribution with funny and healthful English lessons. AUTHORS: Rosa Cecibel Varas Giler, Luis Rodolfo Manosalvas Gómez, Gonzalo Arturo Peñafiel Nivela. ABSTRACT: Educational research as such continually seeks to improve the academic process whose main actors are teachers and students. This research proposes the movement as an alternative for healthy, funny and productive English classes. It is based on dynamic activities to be implemented in the classrooms of colleges and universities of Guayaquil and Quevedo – Ecuador. In this investigation of quantitative-descriptive approach was used a questionnaire that allowed the identification of health problems that afflict students in the short and long-term stay long hours sitting in classrooms, the benefits of active learning that involves the movable class, and the effectiveness of integrating both perspectives for improving English language learning. KEY WORDS: Movable class, Students, Professors, Health, Active learning. ECUADOR.
23. TITLE: Technology 2.0 and the culture of electronic recycling in UNIANDES Ambato. AUTHORS: Freddy Patricio Baño Naranjo, María Angélica Pico Pico, Gustavo Eduardo Fernández Villacrés. Frankz Alberto Carrera Calderón. ABSTRACT: In the present article, a diagnosis of the current situation on the management of electronic waste is made in the educational community of the Autonomous Regional University of Andes UNIANDES, and from the findings on the management of electronic waste, it can be extrapolated that the human being is attacking the only place where he has to live. A massive awareness process is proposed using the technology called web 2.0 as a means of liaison. It can be assured that any activity that is oriented to the conservation of the environment is fully justified, it has great importance since its impact is positive and produces a benefit to all the inhabitants of the earth. KEY WORDS: Electronic Waste, Web 2.0, Environment, UNIANDES. ECUADOR.
24. TITLE: Analysis of the entry of secondary school students into the higher education system through a LOGIT model. AUTHORS: Darwyn Agustín Tinitana Villalta, José Ruperto Salas Barahona, Luis Vicente Vargas Erazo, Martha Eugenia Unda Garzón, Miguel Ángel Sampedro Armas. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, 70% of high school students do not have access to higher education. Important socioeconomic factors that affect the level of entry to higher education were analyzed with a model of RL. The survey was applied to students of last level of baccalaureate of two public schools and two private schools. The Odds obtained were higher than the national statistics. The probability of admission to the university is higher in private schools. The RL model found a statistically significant relationship (p < 0.05) to the variables: education of the parents and level of economic independence of the students. Important related studies helped rule out the spurious causality of the RL model variables. KEY WORDS: probability, model, Odds, causality, spurious. ECUADOR.
25. TITLE: Moodle: Alternative attention to unfinished schooling in the Imbabura Educational Unit. AUTHORS: Jorge Lenin Acosta Espinoza, Rita Azucena Díaz Vásquez, Andrés Roberto León Yacelga, Ana Lucía Sandoval Pillajo. ABSTRACT: Technologies Information and communication (TIC) have produced great changes in schooling, highlighting the use of virtual platforms. The objective of this article is to propose a tool based on B-Learning with the Moodle virtual learning environment as an alternative in the teaching- learning process in the students of UNEDI Imbabura Educational Unit, turning it into a valid research tool. People between 15 and 65 years of age are in a situation of unfinished schooling for the level of Baccalaureate and Basic Higher of Basic General Education are benefited by the methodology of use of Moodle. It responds to the needs of the subject of learning from the psychological, pedagogical and disciplinary perspective. KEY WORDS: virtual platform, Moodle, unfinished education, methodology, B-Learning. ECUADOR.
26. TITLE: Incidence of the use of mobile applications in the academic performance of university students. AUTHORS: Silvio Amable Machuca Vivar, Carlos Roberto Sampedro Guamán, Jefferson Omar Arca Zavala, Estalin Vladimir Arrobo Lapo, Segundo Amílcar Mena Bermeo. ABSTRACT: Through this article, we present the results of descriptive-correlational research to determine how the use of mobile devices has impacted the academic performance of the students of the Universidad Autónoma de Andes (UNIANDES), Santo Domingo campus. during school hours, in an environment where all students have these devices and most teachers do not know or do not yet apply strategies that allow them to regulate and take advantage of their potential as a didactic tool and restrict their use as a distracting element. Academic performance was considered as a qualitative aspect of the student and it is differentiated from the performance by giving it a quantitative character. KEY WORDS: Academic performance, mobile applications, m-learning, mobile devices. ECUADOR.
27. TITLE: Digital tools in the university education of the students of the Business Administration course of UNIANDES Santo Domingo. AUTHORS: Franklin Gerardo Naranjo Armijo, Mario Javier Cabezas Arellano, Héctor Omar Samaniego Salcán, Hernán Enrique Condo Rodríguez, Julio Adrián Alvarado Vélez. ABSTRACT: The present document sought to identify and characterize the digital competences that the students of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, UNIANDES have and their incidence in the 21st century university education from a quasi-experimental design with a quantitative and descriptive research. The study population was made up of subjects, specifically the career of Business Administration that through the application of a structured questionnaire with sixteen questions (16). Emphasis was placed on different approaches, as background to determine how technologies have changed in education and their use as fundamental tools for students. Finally, the results obtained allowed us to determine the influence of digital tools on university students. KEY WORDS: Digital competences, higher education, educational innovation, information society. ECUADOR.
28. TITLE: Administration of network services in Public Health Districts in Santo Domingo. AUTHORS: Diego Paúl Palma Rivera, Alex Darío Palma Rivera, Carlos Roberto Sampedro Guamán, Édison Israel Patrón Sabando, María Fernanda Villamarín Zurita. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, Education and Health are priorities of current governments; the insertion of applications and technological tools in the workplace has allowed to provide better assistance in attention to users. The present investigation realized in the province of Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, has the objective of analyzing the form in which the services of networks in the public Health entities are administered, using a Qualitative - Quantitative investigation, applying techniques as the observation and the interview; which helped to gather important information, characterizing the way in which the network services are administered and with that, having a perception of the improvements that could be applied to increase the quality of the same. KEY WORDS: Network services, administration, health. ECUADOR.
29. TITLE: Programming algorithms used in the recording and musical production systems in the Insutec Educational Unit. AUTHORS: Pas. Juan Gustavo Viteri Álvarez, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez. ABSTRACT: The development of musical recordings, from the creation processes that take place in the Insutec school, has determined that there is a research problem given by: How to achieve a quality of excellence in the musical recordings that are developed in the Insutec school? The following is declared as the objective: Design the most appropriate algorithm to achieve a professional recording quality in the musical recordings made for the THC and Insutec Band. To this end, several general and particular methods of science were used, reaching important results such as the proposal of the systemic model for the production of recordings and musical productions in the Insutec school, based on the main computational logic currently used. KEY WORDS: music industry, digital systems, music applications, recording and production. ECUADOR.
30. TITLE: Computer System of curricular management to improve the teaching activity at Universidad UNIANDES-Quevedo. AUTHORS: Juan Carlos Albarracín Matute, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Luis Amado Gavilanes Garófalo, Mario Wilfrido Hernández Hernández. ABSTRACT: This article focuses on establishing the elements of computer technology, which have allowed addressing the problems associated with: How to contribute to the teaching management of teachers at the university UNIANDES-Quevedo? It assumes as research objective: To develop a computer modeling that allows structuring a curricular planning system for the use of the teachers of the UNIANDES-Quevedo University, in the preparation processes of their classes. This research that assumes various methods of science, in which stand out: modeling, systemic, inductive-deductive, as well as methodologies of the computer science. The research contributed as fundamental results: the computer system class planner, which is applied in the academic management of the institution. KEY WORDS: University education, academic achievement, pedagogical and didactic system, curricular management. ECUADOR.
31. TITLE: Epistemological vision of State Science in Higher Education in the XXI Century. AUTHORS: Raúl Gilberto Herráez Quezada, Gonzalo Favián Viteri Pita, Orlando Iván Ronquillo Riera. ABSTRACT: The evolution of the State through history has indelible marks of misery and exploitation, often splashed with blood and impoverishment rooted in the majority by the misuse of power, epistemologically justified by the analysis and criteria of socialist thinkers and Capitalists, who oppose this monster that grew over time and becomes unstoppable, it is believed that university education would be a mechanism to engage the new professionals who will manage public affairs, with a humanist attitude really contribute with new knowledge capable of making the State a force that fight misery and chaos, through an adequate practice of ethical and moral values. KEY WORDS: science, State, higher education, society, corruption. ECUADOR.
32. TITLE: Methodology for the treatment of the orthographic component through computer resources; a need in the contemporaneity. AUTHORS: Rafael Carlos Hernández Infante, María Elena Infante Miranda, Javier Castillo Cazar, Lourdes Sandoval Pillajo. ABSTRACT: Weaknesses are detected in the domain of the orthographic component, which affects the formation of the students; for this reason, the article proposes to socialize a methodology for the treatment of the orthographic component, as a cross-section of the content, through the use of computer resources, to favor communicative competence. In its elaboration, methods of the theoretical and empirical levels are used that allow the systematization of the information, the realization of the diagnosis, the elaboration of the proposal of solution to the problem and the analysis of the results. The application of the methodology favors the learning of the spelling and the gradual modification of the attitude of the students, when evaluating it as necessary for their professional formation and for the daily life. KEY WORDS: methodology, orthographic component, computer resources, training of university students. ECUADOR.
33. TITLE: The role of Financial Education and its impact on the family economy. AUTHORS: Santiago Araujo Garrón, Nixon Lastra Calderón, Javier Lucero Salcedo, Danny Sandoval Malquín. ABSTRACT: The Financial Education allows to take the coherent decision in today’s life for different households in the country. The personal finances have a big importance due to the accelerated growth of financial products that are becoming increasingly complex. Into this scenery, the financial education has the faulted of provide information and tools about the functioning of the familiar economy and finances, giving priority in the daily life. The intention of this article is to take the role of Financial Education that has in these days the society, especially in the family economy. KEY WORDS: Financial Education, save, budget, spending. ECUADOR.
34. TITLE: Education in environmental economics through mathematics in the training of the Industrial Engineer. AUTHORS: Carmen Pino Ávila, Lilia Cervantes Rodríguez, Cristian Xavier Espín Beltrán. ABSTRACT: A study is being carried out which allows to know the capacity to solve environmental problems in the students of the Industrial Engineering career, it has been found important limitations in the environmental issues in a general way and much more focused in environmental economy. This work´s objective is to develop a didactical strategy to encourage a learning process of the environmental economy through Mathematics. The mentioned process consists of six phases supported by the interdisciplinarity and transversally of mathematics subjects in the curricular mesh, contextualization of the environmental and learning based in problems. The fundamental conclusion is that, applying the strategy, will benefit the student´s training in environmental economic of Industrial Engineering career, in order to demonstrate an expert criterion. KEY WORDS: didactical strategy, problem solving, environmental economics. ECUADOR.
35. TITLE: The Objectives of Sustainable Development (OSD) for education of Tsáchila Higher Technological Institute and the strengthening of the commitment with the users. AUTHORS: Marco Antonio Giler Giler, Wilmer Eisenhower Rengel Jiménez, Verónica Andrea Toapanta Pauta, Jorge Hernán Almeida Blacio, Richard Fernando Hurtado Guevara. ABSTRACT: Within the theme, the level of rapport in the university development is determined from the orientation of the objectives of sustainable development for education; analysis carried out in the heat of the scientific principles of social responsibility, the direct relationship with the institution, the analytical study of strategic planning, the observation, and semi-structured interviews with authorities and members of the institute, new institution of the city of Santo Domingo (Ecuador) , with which it is concluded there is an important relationship based on strategic planning, the execution of its work as a response to the social requirement, and the use of a broad communication that generates trust, based on the administrative and teaching structure, which gives meaning to the institutional development. KEY WORDS: ethics, responsibility, objectives, commitment. ECUADOR.
36. TITLE: Financial impact on Guritbalsaflex Cia. Ltda as a result of the Forest Stewardship Council certification. AUTHORS: Jaime Fernando Hidalgo Angueta, Karen Clemencia Triviño Vera, Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas. ABSTRACT: Nowadays, industrial companies show ecological aspects, that is why the question arises: How does the implementation of environmental certification affect the Guritbalsaflex company economically? The same that leads to develop a financial study using different techniques which allows responding to the problem cited. The investigation was carried out to the manager and technical personnel of the company, using theoretical and empirical methods and techniques such as interview and survey, which allowed to obtain that the average net profit for the sale of certified wood would be around $ 19.973 each year, compared with the net profit from the sale of wood without certification, which is $ 1,233,685 each year, using tools such as the calculation of the Weighted Average Cost of Capital. KEY WORDS: FSC, Financial Impact, Balsa Wood, Certification. ECUADOR.
37. TITLE: Management of internal control to reduce the risk of bankruptcy in the company Capasepri. AUTHORS: Luis Rodolfo Manosalvas Gómez, Mario Estuardo Cartagena Herrera, Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva. ABSTRACT: The internal control is important in the functioning of the companies, not to apply it causes failure in the organization, delay in the operations, breach of objectives, uncertain financial results and possible frauds. Private entities lack guidelines that allow them to reduce the level of risk existing in the administrative, operational and financial areas, are exposed to highly potential risks that can cause imminent bankruptcy. The internal control management applied in Capasepri, allowed ensuring compliance with external and internal policies, promoted the efficiency and effectiveness of its resources, ensured the reliability of financial information, protected the integrity of its assets, and provided reasonable security of its results. KEY WORDS: Internal control, risk, reasonable security. ECUADOR.
38. TITLE: Marketing MIX plan model for the CrossFit Milla gym in Quevedo city. AUTHORS: Aída Margarita Izquierdo Morán, Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas, María Azucena Mendoza Alcívar. ABSTRACT: Currently, various tools are required of marketing that help to market products or services to potential markets as a productive activity and according to the studies carried out to the sports society, the research addresses the scientific question ¿How to increase the market share of the CrossFit Milla company in Quevedo city? which allows us to propose the development of a Model of the marketing MIX plan, and with the application of qualitative and quantitative methodology, through theoretical and empirical methods, the same ones that were applied to the administrator of the gymnasium and the Quevedeña citizens, where the proposed modeling results were achieved in the implementation of the same for business development. KEY WORDS: Marketing, marketing plan, marketing mix, market, strategies. ECUADOR.
39. TITLE: Indicators of control and quality assurance for Ecuadorian flower companies, Tabacundo area. AUTHORS: Olga Germania Arciniegas Paspuel, Miriam Janneth Pantoja Burbano, Sary del Rocío Álvarez Hernández, Carmen Verónica Valenzuela, Paola Yesenia Carrera Cuesta. ABSTRACT: Ecuador is a privileged country in the production of raw materials, due to the abundant wealth of natural resources it possesses, which is why it has been considered as the main objective to establish quality control standards for the flower companies of Tabacundo, which allow the evaluation of the quality of the floriculture; in such a way, that they remain competitive at an international level, since currently only the Agroquality certification is applied. The applied methodology has a qualitative-quantitative approach based on the requirements of the floriculture itself, and the results are specifically oriented to a matrix of criteria, subcriteria and quality indicators based on compliance with goals according to ISO 9001: 2015. KEY WORDS: control indicators, quality of flower companies, management, floriculture Tabacundo. ECUADOR.
40. TITLE: System of internal control and professionalization of public servants in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Pamilys Milagros Moreno Arvelo, Génesis Karolina Robles Zambrano, Juan Carlos Arandia Zambrano. ABSTRACT: The internal control systems must supervise the acts of public administration, ensuring that they are subordinated to legality, transparency and public service; a fact that is not observed in Latin American countries. The purpose of this article was to analyze the internal control in Ecuador, reflecting on how it is regulated legally and its link with the professionalization of public servants, for this, a documentary design was used, using the synthetic analytical systemic and exegetical method that led to The result is an effective relationship, proposing that the professionalization system of public servants be legalized, instead of the career system, in order to contribute to achieving the objective of internal control. KEY WORDS: internal control, public administration, public servants, comptroller, professionalization. ECUADOR.
41. TITLE: Strategic planning to improve the quality of the construction of homes of the Diteco Constructores Company, with the Ceibo Real project, in the city of Quevedo. AUTHORS: Sergio Sixto González Rodríguez, Luis Rodolfo Manosalvas Gómez, Samuel Fernando Bustillos Mena, Jessica Jiménez Loor, ABSTRACT: The work that is presented constitute the results of the Investigation of a project carried out in the Diteco Constructores Company. Identifying the problem How do the planning strategies influence, to improve the quality in the construction of the company's housing? The general objective is to develop planning strategies. For this, a theoretical-methodological study of the strategic planning process is carried out. Subsequently, the methodology that will be applied is described, which will help the development of the research, in addition to the documentary and bibliographic analysis. Finally, the proposal is presented in which the analysis of the management of administrative processes in the company is described based on the general strategies that are projected. KEY WORDS: Strategic planning, quality, projects. ECUADOR.
42. TITLE: Accounting process: financial tool for decision making in the SMEs parish The Effort. AUTHORS: Angélica Rodríguez Lara, Liliana Velasteguí López, Hernán Maldonado Pazmiño, Mónica Benalcázar Paladines, Yáshmara Benalcázar Paladines. ABSTRACT: Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) contribute to the creation of jobs and economic development. However, they present competitive deficiencies in the face of the requirement of accounting information adjusted to national and international norms and procedures. This research was developed in “El Esfuerzo” parish of Santo Domingo, Ecuador. The objective was to determine the use of accounting processes as a financial tool in the decision making of SMEs in the sector studied. The historical-logical, inductive-deductive and analytical-synthetic methods were used. The chosen population were SMEs with exclusive participation in the local market. The results determined that SMEs do not use accounting processes for decision making, so a tool to strengthen the financial area is proposed. KEY WORDS: accounting process, decision making, financial analysis. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: "Financial analysis as a basic tool in the decision making of the company Comfalasdi, "Graiman". AUTHORS: Dailín Peña Suárez, Nataly Silvana Escobar Campoverde, Galo Renato Navas Espín, Patricio Rodrigo Portero López. ABSTRACT: The research is based on the application of financial indicators to Comfalasdi Cía. Ltda. "Graiman", which was oriented to the financial analysis to measure the liquidity risk and level of indebtedness of the company. To base the following research study, each account and sub-account of the balance sheet and profit and loss statements for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 were analyzed, then the common size and index analysis method was applied, and an analysis of the financial indicators where reliable data was obtained to determine the liquidity of the company. The methodology used was the mixed paradigm, with the analysis-synthesis research methods, the interview and other techniques and instruments that allowed its execution. KEY WORDS: financial analysis, indicators, decision making. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: An axiological look at Creative Accounting. AUTHORS: Vladimir Vega Falcón, Fernando de Jesús Castro Sánchez, Martha Elizabeth Guaigua Vizcaino. ABSTRACT: The objective of the article is to analyze the environment of the Creative Accounting, which occurs when the leaders and the accounting personnel manipulate the business information, manifesting results that do not reflect the operations prudently. It is shown which situations promote the use of this practice, in a descriptive-explanatory research, having as a starting point the question: What is Creative Accounting? The empirical method of Documentary Review was used, leading to the critical study of the Creative Accounting, fomenting the conscience about the accounting make-up; and theoretical methods such as analysis and synthesis, induction and deduction, historical-logical, transition from the abstract to the concrete and focus on the system. It is concluded that Creative Accounting is an undesirable artifice for users of financial information. KEY WORDS: Creative Accounting, fraud, evasion, Ethics, financial statements. ECUADOR.
45. TITLE: The Tax Remission year 2018 in Ecuador and its impact on the General State Budget. AUTHORS: Galo Renato Navas Espín, Walter Bolívar Jarrín López, Gerardo Ramos Serpa, Adriana López Falcón. ABSTRACT: The states, with the purpose of increasing revenues, improving liquidity and reducing the budget deficit, can establish as a collection mechanism the implementation of tax remissions with the cancellation of interest on arrears, fines and surcharges, where the importance of investigating the process of year 2018 tax remission in Ecuador and determine the incidence on tax collection and the General Budget of the State, through the analysis of the level of compliance with the objectives and goals proposed, the legal and tax mechanisms that were applied and how tax remission allowed the fulfillment of the tax obligations and that is updated to the payment of taxes by the taxpayers in Ecuador. KEY WORDS: Tax remission, tax obligations, taxpayers, Tax Administration, collection. ECUADOR, CUBA.
46. TITLE: Value Added Tax (VAT): evolution and level of timely compliance in the province of Pastaza. AUTHORS: Galo Renato Navas Espín, Nancy Deidamia Silva Álvarez, Manuel Rodrigo Aguilar Carrión. ABSTRACT: Taxes are fundamental for the development of a country, and in Ecuador, the taxes in the year 2018 represented 43.4% of the General State Budget (PGE). In the province of Pastaza, the collection for 2018 was 13,034,525 dollars, of which 6,058,603.55 dollars were collected by VAT, representing 46.5% of the total collection. The importance of this research work is to analyze the evolution and results achieved in the timely fulfillment of VAT in the province of Pastaza, since it is essential for the Tax Administration to ensure the best timely and correct compliance in the presentation and payment of VAT, that allows to guarantee and maintain an efficient collection. KEY WORDS: Value Added Tax, timely compliance, taxpayers, Tax Administration, collection. ECUADOR.
47. TITLE: Design of a system of continuous improvements, based on the methodology of management indicators of the Balanced Scorecard, for the University Leveling Courses. AUTHORS: Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva, María Azucena Mendoza Alcívar, Samuel Fernardo Burtillos Mena. ABSTRACT: The BSC is a fundamental tool for the improvement system of organizations, its application allows to collect data necessary to measure the quality of processes based on indicators using the traffic signaling technique. The objective of this research was to analyze the importance of the use of BSC management indicators in the university leveling courses, which allowed proposing the design of a continuous improvement system, based on the Balanced Scorecard management indicators methodology. Taking the UAR of the UTEQ as the object of study. Its development was descriptive and exploratory, using the quantitative and bibliographic method, the interview to the administrative personnel allowed to gather information to base the proposed proposal. KEY WORDS: Balanced scorecard, quality, higher education, management indicators. ECUADOR.
48. TITLE: Financial management and the impact on the recovery of investment in the hotel sector of Puyo city. AUTHORS: Miryan Janeth Arévalo Haro, Sindy Escobar Arévalo, Washington Hernán Sánchez Bonilla. ABSTRACT: The hotel sector is part of the chain of tourism and is made up of small and medium enterprises in Ecuador, which help balance of payments, increase public revenues, generate added value, encourage business activity, and create jobs limited by the lack of financial tools that allow them to be effective in their decisions. The research starts from a set of theoretical and methodological requirements for financial management, then through the application of surveys to hotel managers in the city analyzes the impact on the recovery of the investment, which concludes in a financial model for Los Cofanes hotel in Puyo city. KEY WORDS: Tourism, hotel industry, competitiveness, recovery of investment, financial management. ECUADOR.
49. TITLE: Evaluation of quality in service companies applying the Cronin and Taylor model. Case Crea real estate of the PUYO city. AUTHORS: Miryan Janeth Arévalo Haro, Sindy Pamela Escobar Arévalo, María Belén Jaramillo López. ABSTRACT: The client is increasingly demanding and requires that the service or products they acquire be of high quality, the service companies must be sure of the capacity they possess and what is the perception of the company's clients, so It is of fundamental importance to establish and measure the opinion of the clients. For this, the most recognized conceptual proposals for the evaluation of the perception of quality, its objectives and its differences are reviewed, to finally present an empirical evaluation of CREA real estate company of the city of Puyo using the model of Cronin and Taylor, SERVPERF. KEY WORDS: Quality, service, quality of the service, evaluation, measurement, SERVPERF models. ECUADOR.
50. TITLE: Diagnosis of the service quality at Cavernas de Jumandy, Archidona. AUTHORS: Juan Álvarez Gavilanes, Jaime Palacios Guerrero, Luis Eduardo Álvarez Cortez, Ángel Fernando Fiallos Zarate. ABSTRACT: This paper presents a diagnosis made of the quality of the service provided by the Cavernas of Jumandy, using the ServQual model as an analysis tool to assess expectations against the client's perceptions about the quality of the product or service received in five dimensions: tangibility, empathy, reliability, security and responsiveness. The investigation shows the deterioration suffered by the quality of the service in the Caverns of Jumandy, the impact on the levels of customer satisfaction, and the consequent loss in profitability, the local economic impact and the damage in the image of the Caverns as tourist destination. KEY WORDS: alternative tourism, ecotourism, quality, service, customer satisfaction. ECUADOR.
51.TITLE: Marketing Mix strategies for Nutri Barf Small and Medium Enterprises. AUTHORS: Jeannette Amparito Urrutia Guevara, Wilson Teodomiro Salas Álvarez, Milton Danilo Moreno Villacis, Gabriela Elizabeth Cruz Moreno, Estefanía del Carmen Sánchez Morales, Carlos Eduardo Agama Moreno. ABSTRACT: Nowadays, small businesses have to face real problems, due to the limited financial resources they have. Marketing emerges as a business environment to help organizations increase their income. The main objective of the company is to satisfy the needs of its customers; an adequate marketing mix will increase the margin of competitive advantage that will allow small companies to transcend over time. The methodology used in the present work is qualitative in nature, the results clearly reflect the errors that commonly occur in the organization. Companies should consider having a combination between marketing and financial planning by applying strategies. KEY WORDS: business philosophy, consumers, competitive advantage, marketing strategies and financial planning. ECUADOR.
52. TITLE: The hermeneutical paradigm. A proposal for the recognition of the "other" in the indigenous communities of Ecuador. AUTHORS: Carmen Marina Méndez Cabrita, Angel Antonio Marín Pérez, Alex Fernando Cruz Enríquez, Carlos Gilberto Rosero Martínez. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research was to critically rethink the importance of the hermeneutical paradigm as a new epistemic framework for the understanding of "recognition of the other" in the indigenous communities of Ecuador. The interpretative hermeneutics is channeled towards the search for meaning and the interpretation of the experiences, of the people in each social group, therefore, any analysis for the understanding of this phenomenon, although it could be based on a quantitative measurement, would be insufficient given the different configurations that demand that complex reality. Thus, arose the need to propose interpretative-hermeneutics as the ideal ethical-dialogical perspective that promotes direct interlocution with social actors, whom it considers as research subjects and producers of knowledge of its own reality. KEY WORDS: Hermeneutic-interpretive paradigm, recognition of the "other", dialogicity, ethicity. ECUADOR.
53. TITLE: The impact of Focus Groups as a market research tool. AUTHORS: Edgar Ramón Arredondo Domínguez, Bolívar Enrique Villalta Jadán, Elizabeth Amanda Martínez Patiño, Oscar Rodrigo Aldaz Bombón, Rigoberto Elidio Gómez Cárdenas. ABSTRACT: The present article has the purpose of establishing with theoretical foundations the impact of the use of the focus group method in the quality of market research. In this sense, the identification of the conceptions of the focal group as a qualitative method applied to market research is addressed. A second purpose was to specify how the design and application of the focal group increases the capacity of researchers to deepen in the obtaining of information and generation of knowledge from the behaviors of consumers. KEY WORDS: focus group, market research, group interaction, moderator role, conversation analysis. ECUADOR.
54. TITLE: Socioeconomic Incidence of Oil Exploitation in the Province of Pastaza. AUTHORS: Luis Alfonso Lluglla Luna, Dina Angélica Ipiales Espín, William Roberto Álvarez Arboleda, Alfredo Padilla Buñay. ABSTRACT: In mid-2008, oil production begins in the province of Pastaza, in the fields located in the parish of El Triunfo, Curaray and a part of the Arajuno Canton, through private companies, which have settled in the blocks signed by the government after the respective negotiations; in agreement with the communities of the area of direct influence. Agreements have been fulfilled regarding the assistance provided by the actors in education, basic infrastructure, health, mainly, but that has not been sufficient or proportional to the income obtained by the operators due to the high operating costs that the central government through of Petroamazonas pays them for each barrel of oil produced in their fields. KEY WORDS: Indices of poverty, oil exploitation, nationalities, Pastaza. ECUADOR.
55. TITLE: Analysis of the positioning of Chinese vehicle brands in Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas province market. AUTHORS: Héctor Omar Samaniego Salcán, Mario Javier Cabezas Arellano, Franklin Gerardo Naranjo Armijo, Leonardo Humberto Carrión Hurtado, Wilson Raúl Salas Espín. ABSTRACT: The research is based on the need to investigate the perceptual changes regarding the positioning of Chinese vehicle brands in the province of Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, for which it was necessary to broaden the documentary research in the list of references of authors who have developed themes adjacent to the proposed. It is established that the stigma of not acquiring these marks is coming to an end, which is corroborated with the results achieved in the study. It was essential to involve managers of the dealers of Chinese brands in the province, merged into a non-probabilistic sampling for the convenience of owners of this type of car. Finally, evidence that the level of positioning is growing and with good acceptance of customers. KEY WORDS: positioning, brand, competition, imports, market. ECUADOR.
56. TITLE: Implementation of the quality management system for institutional development at Uniandes-Quevedo University. AUTHORS: Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez, Juan Carlos Albarracín Matute, Gilma Nelly Rivera Segura. ABSTRACT: This paper addresses the problems that exist in the UNIANDES-Quevedo extension. The following research problem is posed: How to contribute to the improvement of the management of institutional quality for the professional human development of excellence in UNIANDES-Quevedo? In the interest of solving this problem, the objective was set: To develop a socio-institutional quality management system to ensure the integral human formation of professionals in an institutional climate of excellence. From the science are employed methods such as: modeling, systemic, inductive-deductive, among others. The research provides as fundamental results: The Model processes of institutional management at UNIANDES University and the Socio-Institutional Project, which are being applied at the institution. KEY WORDS: Socio-institutional management, university processes, integral and professional training, training model. ECUADOR.
57. TITLE: Analysis of a professional practice of lawyers in rural areas of Ecuador. AUTHORS: Gonzalo Favián Viteri Pita, Raúl Gilberto Herráez Quezada, Wilson Salomón Viteri Ojeda. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes and reflects on a problem that the legal professionals of the Civil Judicial Unit of the Cantón La Maná carry on when they present an ordinary demand. To the development of the research, we use the synthetic analytical method for which we decompose a whole problem and from there we look for the mistakes committed daily by the lawyer for not knowing how to present demands or well-founded writings, demonstrating large gaps that creep in from student time of right, and that were never corrected by a legal complementary self-education; resulting in a large number of ill-prepared legal professionals or with an intellectual vagrancy, locating that professional to a legal mediocrity. KEY WORDS: Reflection, preparation, norm, professional, limitation. ECUADOR.
58. TITLE: Model of financial management for the company Kratos Constructora Cía. Ltda. from the city of Puyo. AUTHORS: Dailín Peña Suárez, Jennifer Nataly Cambal Condo, Miryan Janeth Arévalo Haro, Alejandra Margarita Chávez Silva. ABSTRACT: The research was aimed at obtaining an increase in short and long term liquidity in the study company. Concepts with important contribution in the financial management that allowed to guarantee the economic solvency were approached. For the collection of information and identification of the problems, the mixed methodology was used, focused on performing different analysis and evaluation of results, using the interview and survey techniques, applying the questionnaire as a research instrument. The results obtained from the diagnosis allowed applying a four-phase management model, administrative planning, financial planning, direction and control, each of these phases consisted of generating processes that are of primary use. KEY WORDS: Model, management, financial, indicators. ECUADOR.
59. TITLE: Insertion of an automated sprinkler irrigation system for parks in the Quevedo canton. AUTHORS: Edmundo José Jalón Arias, Luis Orlando Albarracín Zambrano, Luis Javier Molina Chalacan, Jeannette Alexandra Laverde Mena. ABSTRACT: The research work starts from the current inherent need for the use of technology and automation for the saving of non-renewable and vital resources, which are based on the scientific problem. How to contribute to the automation of the irrigation of gardens at UNIANDES University -Quevedo? It is aimed at providing an automatic solution, making use of electronic devices and programming in free software, using experimental research as a main tool, and using various theoretical, statistical, mathematical and systemic methods, where the analysis of their results has allowed to determine the problem and its consequent need to propose a solution, which consists of an automated system for the irrigation of gardens. KEY WORDS: Arduino, Electronics, Free Software, Automation. ECUADOR.
60. TITLE: Organizations in relation to leadership. AUTHORS: María Azucena Mendoza Alcívar, Aída Margarita Izquierdo Morán, Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva. ABSTRACT: We are at a time that the influence of technology has surpassed the team work of organizations, so the managers of companies try to implement in each area a person with skills of leader to improve the quality and efficiency of the same. The problem of this investigation lies in the ignorance of the types of leadership in organizations. Likewise, we can say that the objective is to know about the different scenarios where the object of study is developed. The methods used are the theoretical, inductive, deductive, analysis - synthesis and historical - logical. In addition, we reviewed documents that allowed us to make an opinion based on surveys applying strategies at a general study level. KEY WORDS: Leadership, influence, efficiency. ECUADOR.
61. TITLE: Development of political brands in the north of Ecuador, from the perspective of political marketing. AUTHORS: Wilmer Medardo Arias Collaguazo, Carlos Wilman Maldonado Gudiño, Verónica Maribel Reina Valles, Jenny Fernanda Enríquez Chugá. ABSTRACT: At present, it is necessary to carry out specific investigations that deepen the creation, orientation and development of political brands. Responding to this gap, in the body of knowledge, the establishment, orientation and positioning of the new political parties in the northern part of the country is proposed as an exploratory study; for this, a political brand of Ecuador founded in the year 2013 is analyzed; therefore, the methodology that is best adapted is an exploratory case study approach. The interview and direct observation were applied to the political leaders of the parties under study, during the period between October 2018 and January 2019. KEY WORDS: Political marketing, politics, party politics, candidate management, electoral campaigns. ECUADOR.
62. TITLE: Design of a canine hotel in the city of Quevedo. AUTHORS: Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas, Aída Margarita Izquierdo Moran, Gilma Nelly Rivera Segura, Ronald Javier Falcones Aspiazu. ABSTRACT: VET BET is a veterinary company dedicated to the health care of pets. According to the studies carried out in the community, the question arises ¿How to diversify the services of the dog company VET BET in the city of Quevedo?, which leads to design a service plan model of a canine hotel in the veterinary VET BET of the city of Quevedo, that responds to the problem treated. The investigation was made to the administrator and the community. With the application of theoretical and empirical methods, results were achieved, as is the service plan model of a canine hotel for user service and the welfare of pets. KEY WORDS: Canine Hotel, hotel services, entrepreneurship. ECUADOR.
63. TITLE: Artisanal undertakings in Tagua; an alternative source of income for women head of household. AUTHORS: Oswaldo Xavier Torres Merlo, Mireya Silvana Cuarán Guerrero, Juan Pablo Burbano Benítez, Luis Germán Castro Morales. ABSTRACT: Artisanal ventures in Ecuador have become alternative sources of employment. Currently, the condition of vulnerability of women has changed and they have a leading role in the economy of the country. Therefore, the enterprises contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of the entrepreneur and his family group, by means of equal opportunities between genders; work is made accessible to women heads of household and who do not receive fixed income. In this research, it is important to highlight the interest of women to create ventures that generate income and allow them to give a decent life to their families. KEY WORDS: Job placement, women head of household, entrepreneurship, Tagua. ECUADOR.
64. TITLE: Dosimetric technology to sectorize risk zones by thermonuclear radiation in the coast of Esmeraldas Province. AUTHORS: Jorge Oswaldo Terán Medina, Milton Guillermo Gordón Martínez. ABSTRACT: The present study contributes to the solution of the problem of thermonuclear pollution in the coasts of Ecuador; the article is related to the information generated by the research, whose purpose is to analyze the use of dosimeters in the detection of high-risk radioactive zones on the coasts of the province of Esmeraldas, which affects the prevention of the affectation of the health that is currently causing its deterioration and the causes that generate carcinogenic diseases are not known, since there have been no studies on this particular issue. The main result of this analysis is the use of dosimetric technology for the detection of areas with the presence of radioactivity. KEY WORDS: Dosimetric Technology, thermonuclear radiation, risk zones. ECUADOR.
65. TITLE: The Chevron case and the reforms to the General Process Code. AUTHORS: Orlando Iván Ronquillo Riera, Betzabeth Raquel Plaza Benavides, Gaspar Santos Manasés Esaúd. ABSTRACT: The objective of this article is to demonstrate the legal and political repercussions of the reforms to the COGEP (General Code of Processes) in the pertinent part of the recognition of international arbitration awards in Ecuador; for this, we have taken as reference the Chevron case, the same one that involves the Ecuadorian state and the Amazonian indigenous communities that have been in a legal battle against the North American oil company for decades. KEY WORDS: Pollution, Chevron, communities, award. ECUADOR.
66. TITLE: The Satya Case. AUTHORS: Orlando Iván Ronquillo Riera, César Elias Paucar Paucar, Julio César de Jesús Arrias Añez. ABSTRACT: The present work addresses one of the most controversial issues of the moment, which include international human rights law, the right of adoption of equal marriages, the best interests of the child, the role of constitutional judges in their capacity as militants for a new more egalitarian right or on the contrary to be watchdogs of the status quo, no one can be indifferent, as Ghandi would sentence when we realize what the silence of the good means. KEY WORDS: Constitution, filiation, superior interest and sexual options. ECUADOR.
67. TITLE: Violation of the principle of celerity, evidenced in cases of psychological violence in the Santo Domingo Canton. AUTHORS: Iván Xavier León Rodríguez, Marco Fernando Saltos Salgado, Simón Bolívar Gallegos Gallegos, Juan Carlos Nevarez Moncayo, Leonardo Vinicio Rosillo Abarca, Juliana Beatriz Intriago Hidalgo. ABSTRACT: Psychological abuse constitutes any conduct that is detrimental to mental health, by acts of disturbance, threat, manipulation, blackmail, humiliation, isolation, surveillance, harassment or control of beliefs, decisions or actions against women or members of the family. This produces a serious problem in the victims of this type of violence, both by the abuse itself and by the delay in the dispatch of the justice operators, which violate the principle of speed in the investigation and its processing, demanding the practice of diligences complex, extensive and inconsequential, so it is necessary to implement special procedures and expedited in the trial and punishment, to comply with the provisions of articles 81 and l68.6 of the Constitution. KEY WORDS: vulneration, celerity, violence psychological. ECUADOR.
68. TITLE: Alcoholism as an aggravating cause in cases of violence against women or members of the family nucleus. AUTHORS: Wilson Rene Paredes Navarrete, Leonardo Toapanta Jiménez, Lenin Darío Pazmiño Salazar, Jorge Alfredo Eras Díaz, Juan Orlando Jácome Cordones. ABSTRACT: The relationship between violent behavior against women and other members of the family and alcohol consumption is currently a social problem with legal repercussions. The most frequent is to see an alcoholic man execute violent actions against women; data at the global level show that this is not a problem that covers all countries, regardless of their economic or technological development. That being the case, there are many studies that affirm that, it is the family nucleus, the place where the greatest number of aggressions against women occur, regardless of age, condition, race, culture and economic condition. KEY WORDS: Alcoholism, violent behavior, family nucleus. ECUADOR.
69. TITTLE: The Veeduría: pedagogical tool directed to students of the career of Law that present limitations in the development of orality. AUTHORS: Alexandra Andino Herrera, Hayk Paronyan, Alberto Leonel Santillán Molina, Cristoval Fernando Rey Suquilanda. ABSTRACT: The oral communication is a fundamental tool for the professional performance of the lawyers. A study was developed directed to its improvement of the Law students having serious difficulties in the significant learning. In this way, it is proposed to use the citizen participation mechanism: oversight, as a pedagogical tool led to participation in different activities that required the use of different communication procedures: dialogue, debate, exposition and argumentation, guaranteed the establishment of social interactions with different social sectors. The methodology used was predominantly qualitative and the main method was the case study which allowed to collect and narrate the main transformations that were carried out in the oral development of all the participants. KEY WORDS: citizen participation, oversight, communicative competence, meaningful learning. ECUADOR.
70. TITLE: Workplace harassment and its typicity in the criminal legal system as a contravention. AUTHORS: Leonso Dagoberto Torres Torres, Germán Fabricio Acurio Hidalgo, Julián Rodolfo Santillán Andrade, José Luís Maldonado Cando, Jorge Marcelo Montalvo Jama, Rodrigo David Paredes Burbano. ABSTRACT: The present scientific article on workplace harassment, search to typify and eradicate "moobing" in Ecuador. This issue, despite being an interesting fact, is not legally defined in the Ecuadorian legal system, therefore, it has relevance for all people immersed in the workplace. Consequently, it is urgent to incorporate it into the current legal framework as a criminal violation since it violates Human Rights and consequently is an unlawful conduct that affects the goods protected by the Ecuador Republic Constitution, and Labor Regulations. KEY WORDS: Labor Harassment, Typicity, Rights, Contravention, Mobbing. ECUADOR.
71. TITLE: Trends and current problems of the indigenous jurisdiction in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Yusmany Puerta Martínez, Mercedes Carolina Navarro Cejas, Paul Alejandro Centeno Maldonado. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to systematize the problems derived from the recognition of jurisdictional functions of the indigenous authorities peoples and communities in the Constitution and analyze the ways in which these problems have been resolved through the legislation and jurisprudence. Nowadays, a special law, governing the relationship between state jurisdiction and indigenous jurisdiction, has not yet been put into effect. The main result obtained is that none of the routes followed to solve the practical problems raised is sufficient to resolve the difficulties that arise from the lack of delimitation of the jurisdiction of the indigenous jurisdiction and its relations with the state jurisdiction. KEY WORDS: Legal pluralism, Legal Monism, Interlegality, Alternative Law, Non-State Law. ECUADOR.
72. TITLE: Labor discrimination against women in Ecuador against the Constitution of 2008. AUTHORS: Javier Alejandro Pinto Rodríguez, Salomón Alejandro Montece Giler, Yolanda Guissell Calva Vega, Javier Dario Bosquez Remache. ABSTRACT: The Constitution of the Republic of Ecuador of 2008 has considered material and formal equality, as well as the prohibition of discrimination, however there are still sexist behaviors, exclusion, inequality and structural gender violence in the workplace, which It translates into fewer opportunities for women in this area. The article presents bibliographic and historical data that allow to understand the realities faced by the female gender when looking for and accessing a job, of receiving a salary or salary and when considering the hours of work developed, with the purpose of evidencing the advances and setbacks of the country in this matter. KEY WORDS: Woman, discrimination, gender, inequality, Constitution. ECUADOR.
73. TITLE: Legal analysis on procedural nullity and constitutional nullity in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Danilo Rafael Andrade Santamaría, Roberto Carlos Jiménez Martínez, Cinthya Paulina Cisneros Zúñiga, Luis Rodrigo Miranda Chávez, Manuel Ricardo Velásquez. ABSTRACT: This article is a legal analysis on the procedural and constitutional nullities in the Ecuadorian administration of justice within the process of judicial reform in which the jurisdictional function participates, which historically has been the subject of constant criticism on the part of the citizen seeking results against the system that the State provides to access the administration of justice quickly and efficiently; therefore, the repression of cases in the Constitutional Court (CCE) as the mother institution of the protection of rights and constitutional guarantees, is in trouble by not being able to resolve 14,000 cases repressed as an effect of nullities generated in the ordinary judicial way. KEY WORDS: Constitution, Principles, Process, Nullities, Justice. ECUADOR.
74. TITLE: Online knowledge base as a legal-educational resource for the prevention of sexual cyberbullying in Ecuadorian adolescents. AUTHORS: Teresa de Jesús Molina Gutiérrez, Tania Tupamara Camargo Martínez, Sandra Valentina Yépez, Josué Limaico, Alipio Absalón Cadena Posso. ABSTRACT: A prototype is designed for an online knowledge base that contributes to the prevention of sexual cyberbullying in Ecuadorian adolescents. Documentary - Projective research is used, the corpus consists of statistical records and periodicals (2015-2018), through a descriptive record the data are collected, interpreted with the content analysis. It can be seen that in Ecuador there has been an increase in access to ICT, with a greater number of cases of sexual cyberbullying. Although COIP has regulated aspects related to this cybercrime, it still includes or omit legal elements that jeopardize the legal good of sexual indemnity; for this reason, a cloud-based tool is proposed to train in legal-educational content on sexual cyberbullying. KEY WORDS: Sexual cyber-sexuality, online knowledge base, Information and Communication Technologies, adolescents, legal and educational resource. ECUADOR.
75. TITLE: Emerging etiology versus prophylaxis of gender-based violence against women in Ecuador on the occasion of the latest criminal code of 2018. AUTHORS: Luis Andrés Crespo Berti, Juan Evangelista Núñez Sanabria, Francisco Alejo Guanoluisa Almache, Claudio Antonio Terán Vaca, Marco Patricio Villa Zura. ABSTRACT: This cross-sectional study examined the emerging etiology of gender-based violence, made up of three basic components: action plus product plus result. Two categories of judicially prosecuted cases were compared. Of 1,284 complaints during the year 2017, 88% were resolved. A psychometric test was used to evaluate Raven's progressive matrices for anonymous victims. All the victims presented alterations in the cognitive order. They represent significant historical factors on crime. The results prescribe roles with an emphasis on low schooling, interpersonal conflicts, psychological vulnerability, real or apparent physical, the aggressor's mastery towards the victim, directly affect the behavior of the commissary. KEY WORDS: Educational law, etiology, gender, intrafamily, violence. ECUADOR.
76. TITLE: Weaknesses in the Indigenous Justice Administration of the Tsáchilas nationality. AUTHORS: Wilson Alfredo Cacpata Calle, Leny Cecilia Campaña Muñoz, Jacqueline Patricia Chuico Pardo, Edwin Bolívar Prado Calderón, José Luís Robalino Villafuerte, Elyette Estefanía Estrella Jarrin. ABSTRACT: Before the existence of plurinationality and interculturality in several states, there is recognition of legal pluralism and Ecuador is not the exception, and within its diverse indigenous peoples, communities and nationalities is the Tsáchilas nationality. In this article, the objective was to identify the benefits, procedures and limits of the administration of indigenous justice, so that it can be correctly used in the Tsáchilas nationality, thus maintaining their identity, customs and ancestral traditions, concluding that the lack of legitimacy in its authorities has made over the last few years to ignore its jurisdiction and even opt for the failure to comply with its resolutions. KEYWORDS: indigenous justice, nationality Tsáchila, legal pluralism. ECUADOR.
77. TITLE: The interpretation of the Law and the argumentation in the teaching of Law. AUTHORS: Ned Vito Quevedo Arnaiz, Nemis García Arias, Marvelio Alfaro Matos, Rogelio Meléndez Carballido, Diego Fernando Montalván Arévalo. ABSTRACT: Although research on the development of reflective thinking and the importance of developing competencies in law students has been investigated, learning difficulties persist. The purpose of this study was to perfect the development of the lawyer's interpretation and argumentation skills as a professional competence with interactive activities to learn to value and motivate the sentence. This qualitative-quantitative study used the pre-post experiment design with two groups of students, showing 18 subjects from the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. The results showed that the interactive intervention improved the skills of the participants when it is necessary to motivate the sentence; therefore, their professional competence in training. In addition, interactive activities allow efficient results for the profession. KEY WORDS: legal interpretation, legal argumentation, training process, interactive activities, professional competence. ECUADOR.
78. TITLE: State of the enviromental legal situation and co-responsibility with the ecosystem of the Chibunga River communities – Riobamba, Ecuador. AUTHORS: Janneth Ximena Iglesias Quintana, Yusmany Puerta Martínez, Lola Ximena Cangas Oña, Gandy Francisco Álvarez Enríquez. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to systematize the legislation related to the conservation and care of the environment in Ecuador, taking as a starting point the state of the socio-environmental legal situation and the co-responsibility with the Chibunga River ecosystem located in Riobamba City, Chimborazo province. The main results are the lack of adequate regulatory legislation on pollution, the limited commitment on the part of the authorities of the Riobamba canton to preserve the environment, and the lack of knowledge of the community under investigation; actions that must be done to care for their environment. KEY WORDS: Legal environmental situation, environment, ecosystem, rights of nature. ECUADOR.
79. TITLE: The Theory of Crime and its application in the judicial decision by the judges in the Courts and Criminal Guarantees. AUTHORS: Klever Anibal Guamán Chacha, Hernán Patricio Castillo Villacrés, Mesías Elías Machado Maliza, Eduardo Luciano Hernández Ramos, César Eduardo Ochoa Díaz, Telmo Salón coba Toledo, Cristián Salomón Yuqui Villlacres, Stalyn Israel Lloay Sánchez. ABSTRACT: The study identifies the theory of crime that judges apply in their judicial decision and its basis in the judicial decision and analyzes the theory of crime implemented by the COIP (Organic Comprehensive Criminal Code). Legal dogmatic research was used, relating to the methods: analytical and exegetical interpretative, which divides the problem into three parts: the penal dogmatics on crime theory, the crime contemplated in the COIP, and the sustenance of the theory of crime in the judicial decisions; from which it is determined that the judges apply the four theories of crime indiscriminately in their judicial practice. In the judicial decision it is not identified which theory of crime predominates in its foundation. KEY WORDS: theory of crime, judicial decision, criminal integral code, casualist theory, Neocausalist. ECUADOR.
80. TITLE: Underemployment: Phenomenon that threatens labor stability in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Génesis Karolina Robles Zambrano, Pamilys Milagros Moreno Arvelo, Karen Clemencia Triviño Vera. ABSTRACT: Underemployment has taken up a lot of space in recent years in Latin America, especially in countries such as Ecuador. It is a silent phenomenon that attacks labor stability, inciting precariousness, the fact that a high percentage of the population is employed, or exercising some kind of work that generates income does not indicate that working conditions have improved. It is in this sense that the present work is based, in understanding this figure as a worrying and involuntary situation, which shows the fragile organization of the labor system and the lack of foresight and planning of a country. This work allows us to conclude that there are bureaucratic procedures that make it impossible for Ecuadorian youth to access university public institutions immediately, they approach this sector of the population to be employed in precarious jobs that can give them a livelihood. KEY WORDS: Underemployment, job stability, precariousness. ECUADOR.
81. TITLE: Strategic actions of science, technology and innovation against drug trafficking in Venezuela as public policy. AUTHORS: Julio César de Jesús Arrias Añez, Diana Carolina Alvarado Nolivos, Manuel Antonio Calderón Ramírez. ABSTRACT: The general purpose of this scientific article was to formulate geopolitical strategic actions of science, technology and innovation against the crime of drug trafficking, by virtue of the Geopolitical problem that Venezuela has, because that country is used as a traffic transit zone of drugs, being introduced the same to their territory, so that from the same they are extracted towards the consuming nations by sea, land or air, including the installation of clandestine laboratories for the production of coca base paste, plantings of cocaine, marijuana, and poppies in the States bordering Colombia, mainly in the Municipality: Jesús María Semprun, located in the state of Zulia. KEY WORDS: Public Policies, Drug Trafficking, Strategic Actions, Crime. ECUADOR.
82. TITLE: The Andean Community of Nations (CAN) and its Impact on the Economic development of Ecuador. AUTHORS: Diego Raúl Gallardo Falconi, Génesis Karolina Robles Zambrano, Pamilys Milagros Moreno Arvelo. ABSTRACT: The present investigation makes an analysis about the impact of the economic development that Ecuador has had in front of the Latin American community, and as a result of its union with the Andean Community of Nations (CAN), it has been satisfactory, for an economic boost and because The union between Latin American states reflects positive results for the magnitude of their economies, since with the import and export they are fundamental base for the reactivation of the countries' economy. KEY WORDS: Andean Community of Nations, Union of South American Nations, Common Market of the South, Bolivarian Alternative for the Americas, Latin American Integration Association. ECUADOR.
83. TITLE: Social impact of disability in women. AUTHORS: Yazmín Castillo Sánchez, Dulce Lorena Armendáriz Aceves, Maura de la Caridad Salabarría Roig. ABSTRACT: Women with disabilities have been "invisible" both in gender studies and in research on disability, due to the double discrimination suffered by women and the disabled, which deprives them of the exercise of their rights such as full social participation and achievement. of essential life goals. A study was conducted with 165 women from the State of Mexico, with an average age of 45 years, 43% of them living with a relative, presenting 65% physical disability. The study revealed the existential and social problems that influence the decrease of their motivation and autonomy, as well as the access to the appropriate housing conditions for their disability situation which entails repercussions on health aspects. KEY WORDS: Social impact, gender, woman, disability. MEXICO.
84. TITLE: Situational diagnosis of Tourism, Gastronomy and Environment in the Ecuadorian ecological corridor Llanganates-Sangay between Agoyán and Shell. AUTHORS: José Ramiro Velasteguí Sánchez, Tannia Cristina Poveda Morales, Ana Isabel Utrera Velázquez, Esdra Real Garlobo, Lila Galicia Chávez Fonseca. ABSTRACT: Scientific community necessities for updating the situational diagnosis in Tourism, Gastronomy and Environment led to develop the present research of UNIANDES University in Ambato, Ecuador. The aim of the project was to determine the current conditions of the mentioned aspects in the tourist areas of the Ecuadorian ecological corridor Llanganates-Sangay, as a contribution for the inhabitants, institutions and city halls. The research was qualitative and quantitative, descriptive and with an application perspective. The main results were in Tourism: stocks of attractions, facilities and modalities of touristic services; in Gastronomy: establishment lists, inventories and modalities; in Environment: orthophotographic maps, environmental sanitation and environmental impact rating. KEY WORDS: Ecological Corridor, Situational Diagnosis, Tourism, Gastronomy, Environment. ECUADOR.
85. TITLE: Incidence of the development of the Organization and Growth of Community Tourism processes in the parish of Pomona province of Pastaza. AUTHORS: Alfredo Padilla Buñay, Luis Alfonso Lluglla Luna, Beatriz Elizabeth Ramírez Rodríguez, William Roberto Álvarez Arboleda, Alba Marlene Salinas Salinas. ABSTRACT: The Pomona parish in the Amazon of Ecuador had the goal of community tourism development, aimed at strengthening social, cultural, environmental and economic. Methodologically, there was full community participation, evidencing results of processes that involve the non-fulfillment of goals and the disorganization of sustaining factors in the tourism sector of the community. The complex relationships between the actors and the subject Organization; Personal; Finance; Products or service and community growth have compromised the quality of life of its inhabitants; the inadequate use and exploitation of natural resources has not allowed for tourism sustainability, but it has achieved levels of poverty due to income, destruction of the environment and loss of cultural entity. KEY WORDS: Community tourism management, community growth, community organization, sustainable and sustainable. ECUADOR.
86. TITLE: Sugar cane and its contribution to fusion cuisine for gastronomic innovation to Quevedo. AUTHORS: Mario Estuardo Cartagena Herrera, Karen Clemencia Triviño Vera, Sergio Sixto González Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: This research aims to include the vitamin properties of some sugar cane derivatives, applying the techniques of nouvell cuisine through fusion cuisine to the processes of elaboration of the ancestral or traditional cuisine to Quevedo, we will take as references some products and recipes typical of the zone, to obtain as result a modern cuisine that serves as reference for the restaurants of the region and for the innovation of their menus. KEY WORDS: marbling, guarapo, cooking techniques, ancestral recipes. ECUADOR.
87. TITLE: Strategies for the prevention of diabetic foot complications to avoid amputation in patients of the Delfina Torres de Concha Hospital, September 2017 to August 2018. AUTHORS: Julio Rodrigo Morillo Cano, Mayra Alejandra Guerrero Ayala, Sara Ximena Guerrón Enríquez, Melba Esperanza Narváez Jaramillo, Olga Mireya Alonzo Pico. ABSTRACT: Diabetic foot is one of the most feared chronic complications. Neuropathy, peripheral arterial disease, and in some cases, infection are implicated in its pathophysiology. If this condition is not prevented or treated in a timely manner, it can lead to total or partial amputation of the foot. Multidisciplinary care is of the utmost importance, it does not mean that the patient goes to a consultation, emergencies or enters a service, and then, a series of interconsultations are carried out, which most of the time attend professionals who are not integrated in the unit, nor show interest in this pathology. Coordinated care among professionals must adhere to current criteria based on scientific evidence. KEY WORDS: diabetic foot, diabetic neuropathy, peripheral arterial disease. ECUADOR.
88. TITLE: Gastronomy as part of technical and technological training. AUTHORS: Alex Francisco Vallejos Cazar, Zaira Roció Cerón Osejos, Luis Pacífico Fichamba Lema. ABSTRACT: The study analyzes the academic offer of universities and higher technological institutes where the broad field is "Services" as part of technical and technological training. This research examines the academic offer of the gastronomy and bakery career, skilled labor, supply, demand and the labor gap in the province of Imbabura, through the integration of knowledge, contexts and cultures in the different curricular meshes that are offered in the country. For this article, it was necessary to make a statistical table and an analysis of the current academic offer, as a mechanism of approach and confidence; the purpose is to determine the existing demand, achieving an integral education, with an intercultural vision in accordance with geographic and linguistic diversity. KEY WORDS: integral education, academic offer, integration of knowledge. ECUADOR.
89. TITLE: Free will and Euthanasia. Contemporary Analysis. AUTHORS: Diego Raúl Gallardo Falconi, Juan Carlos Arandia Zambrano, Manuel Antonio Calderón Ramírez. ABSTRACT: The human being throughout history has been thinking about his actions, how they affect his life, if at any time in his life what he has done has been for good or for bad, and if product of these Proceedings have had an impact on his life, to the point of acquiring an illness, in which he suffers and makes his family suffer, and to have in his power the freedom to decide about his life, if he wishes to continue living if he has committed some mistake and is willing to not continue suffering, the decision of his life is in his hands. KEY WORDS: Euthanasia, Free will, decision, dogmatic aspects, human dignity. ECUADOR.
90. TITLE: Bad Professional Practice in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Fausto Néstor Pintado Astudillo, Juan Alberto Rojas Cárdenas, Edmundo Enrique Pino Andrade. ABSTRACT: The Bad Professional Practice was penalized with the publication of article 146 of the COIP (Comprehensive Organic Penal Code), which has created uncertainty in Health, Law, Engineering, Information Technology and Architecture professionals to the point that they are currently promoting assemblies in order to clarify this judicial situation. The new one (COIP) establishes a new crime, that until the publication of this new legal body did not exist, "The Bad Professional Practice", the same that is the corollary or the result of the struggle between the civil society, the political rulers of the Ecuadorian state, the unions of the health sector, championed by doctors, dentists, nurses, midwives, medical technologists, and other professionals that involve the public and private health sector. KEY WORDS: Bad Professional Practice, criminalization, COIP (Comprehensive Criminal Organic Code), judicialization. ECUADOR.
91. TITLE: Use of phytotherapy by stomatologists. Stomatological clinic “Juan Manuel márquez”, Playa municipality. AUTHORS: Yaima Rodríguez Cuellar, Yamily González Cardona, Liset Camaño Carballo, Beatriz García Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: In Cuba, there is great experience in the use of Natural and Traditional Medicine and the most used technique in Stomatology is Phytotherapy; however, it is not known if stomatologists use this treatment modality. The study characterized the use of Phytotherapy by the stomatologists of a clinic in the municipality of Playa, Havana. Stomatological clinical histories of 200 patients treated with Phytotherapy were analyzed. It was obtained that the most treated conditions with Phytotherapy: chronic gingivitis (35.0%) and odontalgia (28.0%), Integral General Stomatology (EGI), the specialty that most applied it, was used mostly as a fluid extract (30.0%) and tincture (26.0%) and associated with conventional treatment. Calendula (30.0%) and guava (22.5%) were the most commonly used medicinal plants. KEY WORDS: Natural and Traditional Medicine, Phytotherapy, Stomatology, stomatological affections. ECUADOR.
92. TITLE: Florence Nightingale and the formation of values in Nursing. AUTHORS: Elsa María Bernal Martínez, Lizette Martín Estévez, Mónica Patricia Acosta Gaibor, Betthy Narcisa Mazacón Roca. ABSTRACT: Human values behave as self-control mechanisms conditioned to social requirements that manifest as codes, guides and laws, thus governing the behavior of the individual. In the Professional Nursing, values are principles that allow us to provide an ethical and humanized attention in the maintenance of human health, developed from the influence of paradigmatic personalities that, as Florence Nightingale, contributed in the formation of attitudes that sustain the nurse's practice as caregiver. Deepening this knowledge is the objective of this investigation. The analysis-synthesis method was applied, we organizing information to decompose the studied documents into their parts, selecting and referencing those related, finally reconstructing the parts that brought us closer to the knowledge of our reality. KEY WORDS: Florence Nightingale, Values, Nursing. ECUADOR.
93. TITLE: The relationship between Cultural Intelligence and Communication Skills and Job Motivation in educational managers of secondary schools in Zahedan. AUTHORS: Yousef Mehdipour. Soltan Ali Yadegarzaee. ABSTRACT: The study investigates the relationship between cultural intelligence and communication skills with job motivation from the perspective of high school educational managers in Zahedan. In this research, descriptive-survey method and correlation type have been used; the statistical population of this study was 196 managers of all governmental and non-governmental high schools, that all of whom were included in the research. The results showed that there is a positive and significant relationship between cultural intelligence and communication skills and job motivation. Therefore, increasing the cultural intelligence and communication skills simultaneously predict the motivation of the job positively. KEY WORDS: Communication Skills, Cultural Intelligence, Educational Management, Job Motivation. IRAN.
94. TITLE: Search for a new approach to the test method of quality control of education: appeal to international experience. AUTHORS: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: The test method is a priority for the control of the quality of student learning. The test to monitor the quality of knowledge has clear advantages over others to evaluate learning outcomes and include: the high scientific validity of the test; manufacturability; the existence of the same test rules for all students and the rules to evaluate their results, and the good compatibility of the method with modern educational technologies. The pedagogy test is an experimental method, which is based on standardized tasks, whose results are judged according to the psychophysical and personal characteristics, as well as the knowledge, abilities and skills of the subject. KEY WORDS: testing, quality control, student, education, special education. RUSSIA.
95. TITLE: Socio-economic conditions and impact of teaching style on moral reasoning of School going children of Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan. AUTHORS: Sajjad Anwer Malik, Babak Mahmood, Sajida Parveen, Muhammad Shahzad Iqbal. ABSTRACT: The socialization of children is greatly associated with socio-economic characteristics and teaching styles. The impact of these characteristics on moral reasoning is measured in this research. School going students, 60 females and 60 males were selected from both public and private schools randomly and were interviewed in a survey. Results were analysed by different statistical techniques. Univariate analysis was done with descriptive statistical techniques and bivariate analysis was done with inferential statistics. SPSS was used. It is found that there is no association between gender and moral reasoning of school going students, but other socio-economic characteristics greatly influenced the moral reasoning of school going students. KEY WORDS: Gender, type of school, geographical area, teaching style, moral reasoning. PAKISTAN.
96. TITLE: Defining Enabling, Technical and Meta competencies: three curricular content concept analysis. AUTHORS: Shahram Yazdani, Azita Yadollahi. ABSTRACT: Competent human resources are one of the important issues in the professional world and given that the medical profession is effective in the health of the individual and the community, its workforce and its capabilities have been widely discussed. In this research, with an emphasis on the role and importance of the medical education system in the development of the competent and professional workforce, Walker & Avant's approach to the analysis of concepts and three groups of competences is determined. It presents a new vision for educational planners through which they can develop a comprehensive medical curriculum to educate competent physicians in the future. KEY WORDS: defining; enabling; technical and meta competencies, medical education. IRAN.
97. TITLE: Informative Model of Reflexive Management of Educating Future Teacher at the University Preparation Stage. AUTHORS: Nikolay Ya. Saigushev, Aleksandr L. Soldatchenko, Svetlana V. Kharitonova, Tatyana Yu. Baklykova, Elena S. Potrikeeva, Svetlana S. Velikanova. ABSTRACT: The present paper reveals the problem of professional education of the future teacher, as well as teacher training with a high intellectual level of self-consciousness capable of conceptual thinking and creative activity, ready for independent management of his own professional activity, allowing him to interact more effectively with the learning environment, and to be an active subject of professional pedagogical activity. KEY WORDS: reflexive management, professional education, essential and informative model, reflection, future teacher. RUSSIA.
98. TITLE: Principles and methods of formation of the personnel management system of an educational organization under the institutional transformation of higher education. AUTHORS: Alexander V. Popov, Madina A. Azhiba, Valery V. Kasyanov, Gennady P. Zinchenko, Dmitry V. Krotov, Yaroslava G. Zinchenko, Ph.D. Sergey I. Samygin. ABSTRACT: Among the basic principles of personnel management, the authors consider the principles that characterize the requirements for the formation of a personnel management system and the principles that determine the direction of development of the personnel management system. The personnel management system is a series of specific actions in the field of organizational, economic, material, technical, and structural changes in an educational organization. The article presents the methods of personnel management. KEY WORDS: management system, management principles, personnel management methods, personnel, educational organization. RUSSIA.
99. TITLE: Formation of a developing educational environment as a condition for socio-psychological interaction of subjects in educational and pedagogical space. AUTHORS: Natalia Yu. Belikova, Maksim A. Vaskov, Elena I. Zritneva, Olga O. Afanaseva, Ekaterina Yu. Litvinova, Madina A. Azhiba. ABSTRACT: In the article, the content of the educational and pedagogical space is considered; the issues of social and psychological interaction are analyzed. In accordance with these spheres, the article describes the general outlines of the formation of a developing educational environment. It is concluded that the effectiveness of the educational and pedagogical process can be achieved in a multilateral subject- subject interaction. KEY WORDS: developing educational environment, subjects of educational and pedagogical space, socio-psychological interaction, students, teachers. RUSSIA.
100. TITLE: Evaluation of the proposed teaching methods of 6th grade Math Teacher's Guidebook in Iranian Educational System Based on CIPP Evaluation Model. AUTHORS: Mahdi Reisi Ghahrouie, Soolmaz Nourabadi, ABSTRACT. The purpose of the study was to evaluate the sixth-grade Math teacher's Guidebook based on the CIPP evaluation model from the perspective of Shahrekord’s teachers. The research method was descriptive-evaluative. The findings showed that the attention to teaching components in the guidebook of the sixth-grade math teacher based on the CIPP model was more than average (3.34 and ± 0.771). Also, in the dimensions of the CIPP model, attention was also paid to teaching subjects in the Guidebook of Teacher's Guidebook (3.32 and ±0.791), internal teaching (3.34 and ±0.816). KEY WORDS: Teaching, Teacher's Guidebook, Evaluation, Mathematical Education, CIPP Model. IRAN.
101. TITLE: A media educational concept of the continuous development of lifelong self-learning individual readiness. AUTHORS: Svetlana V. Akmanova, Alexander L. Anisimov, Tatyana A. Bondarenko, Galina A. Kameneva, Natalya A. Kopylova, Oksana P. Chernykh. ABSTRACT: The article presents a media educational concept of developing lifelong self-learning individual readiness. The knowledge of the latter will provide productive pedagogical design of the development process of self-learning individual readiness, both during formal individual education and across the effective combination of formal and non-formal forms of education during the subsequent professional individual life and after the professional career endings. KEY WORDS: media education, a media educational concept, self-learning individual readiness, self-learning skills, a media competence. RUSSIA.
102. TITLE: Problems and perspectives on development of inclusive education in the Kabardino-Balkarian Republic. AUTHORS: Olga I. Mikhaylenko, Zhansurat D. Bashieva, Fatimat B. Balkizova, Budimir B. Nagoev, Azamat B. Sozaev, Rakhima Kh. Malkarova. ABSTRACT: the paper is directed towards identifying problems and perspectives of implementing inclusive education. The paper describes cluster model of developing inclusive education using information and communication technologies. The most important social and academic advantage, inclusive education has, is that conditions are created for maximum self-actualization and self-fulfillment of handicapped children. There is a description of the study results evidencing that society and education environment should be prepared to improve the quality of handicapped children life. KEY WORDS: Inclusive education, handicapped children, barrier-free environment, teacher readiness. RUSSIA.
103. TITLE: Tracking research activities of teachers in training: a study of the experiences of students and teachers. AUTHORS: Anastasiya A. Kadyseva, Elena V. Yermakova, Olga S. Kozlovtseva, Aleksey A. Shavnin, Tatyana M. Kolesnikova. ABSTRACT: The study aimed to identify mechanisms for activating student engagement into research as well as factors contributing to ensuring their sustained interest into academic activities. The research study followed three steps of data collection. The findings demonstrate the need for the implementation of academic tutorship starting from the first year in university and for the involvement of senior students, who have already achieved academic success, as tutors for prospective and first-year students. KEY WORDS: student research activities, tutor, tutor support, student, academic counsellors. RUSSIA.
104. TITLE: Forming the gender attitudes of pre-school children in one-parent families. AUTHORS: Lutsia F. Chukmarova, Irina I. Frolova, Leysan M. Zakirova, Landysh M. Khamitova, Nina G. Tereshchenko, Viktoriya V. Nurmukhametova. ABSTRACT: The research objective is to determine the social-psychological factors of forming the gender attitudes in pre-school children from one-parent families. The leading empirical method of research is studying the style of upbringing and personal characteristics of 78 mothers and the gender attitudes of their children from one-parent families. The role-gender preferences are formed insufficiently in pre-school children of authoritarian and indifferent parents compared to the children of liberal parents. In children of authoritarian parents, the tendency to changing the gender identification and manifestation of passionarity is observed. KEY WORDS: gender attitudes, style of upbringing, pre-school children, family. RUSSIA.
105. TITLE: Foreign language texts of emotionally-valuable content for teaching speaking in a primary school. AUTHORS: Maya N. Tatarinova, Svetlana S. Kuklina. Valentina S. Gulyaevа, Rimma A. Cheremisinova, Marina G. Shvetsova, Nina V. Shamova. ABSTRACT: In this article, characteristics of foreign language texts of emotionally-valuable content for teaching speaking in a primary school are presented. Methods of theoretical analysis as well as tabular and graphical presentation of information are used for its achievement. The conclusion is drawn that a part of the texts of an insufficient degree of emotional value requires a certain methodical treatment. Adequate techniques of working with texts are also needed. KEY WORDS: emotionally-valuable content (EVC) of foreign language education, a foreign language text of emotionally-valuable content, indicators of emotional value of foreign language speech material, a foreign language text of a sufficient degree of emotional value. RUSSIA.
106. TITLE: The problem of lexical and semantic peculiarities of the nigerian english. AUTHORS: Jerome Baghana, Tatiana G. Voloshina. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the problem of language variations functioning in the era of globalization. The research gives a theoretical review of modern Nigerian English variations, and analyzes the level of the English language influence on the indigenous languages condition. It points out the peculiarities of lexical and semantic features of Nigerian English due to the dominant effect of the English language. KEY WORDS: language contact, language interaction, globalization, Nigerian English, Standard English. RUSSIA.
107. TITLE: Improving the quality of agrarian education as a basis for transfering technologies to agricultural production. AUTHORS: N.V. Byshov, L.N. Lazutkina, V.S. Konkina, M.A. Chikhman, O.A. Fedosova, Starodubova. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes the modern Russian system of training qualified personnel for the agroindustry complex. The development of agricultural production, the widespread digitalization of the economy and the introduction of resource-saving technologies require a change in approaches to the training of agricultural specialists, building an innovative model of teaching at universities, creating outsourcing centers on their basis, which can enhance the practical orientation of the educational process, use the university's scientific potential for technology transfer in the real sector of the agrarian economy. KEY WORDS: agrarian education, outsourcing, strategy for the development of education, technology transfer, agriculture. RUSSIA.
108. TITLE: Interacting with participants of youth organizations through social networks: commitment and digital readiness of educators. AUTHORS: Nadezhda V. Sivrikova, Elena M. Harlanova, Elena A. Stolbova, Alexander A. Ageev. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the research was to study the digital readiness of different categories of teachers in interacting with participants of educational institutions through social networks. A positive attitude among teachers towards the use of social networks in the educational process was established within the framework of the research; however, the educators were underinformed about the possibilities these information resources have. KEY WORDS: social networks, information and education technologies, movement of Russian schoolchildren, occupational development of teachers, teacher-student interaction. RUSSIA.
109. TITLE: The employability and opportunities of the graduates of the Modeling Program of the Opol National Technical High School, Mindanao, Philippines, 9000. AUTHORS: Sofia C. Naelga, Manilyn C. Rayon, Jay C. Mila. ABSTRACT: This research paper aimed to assess the employability and opportunities of Opol National Secondary Technical School (ONSTS) graduates of the Senior High School Modeling Program. Descriptive method of research was used in the conduct of this study. The research findings indicated that ONSTS graduates possess the skills and competencies necessary to succeed in this competitive world. Equally vital is that ONSTS should expand its academic relations to varying industries so that the graduates are ensured to land a better job and good working opportunities. KEY WORDS: Judicial protection, legal assistance, human rights, international standards, constitution. PHILIPPINES, RUSSIA.
110. TITLE: Selection of information security systems to ensure economic security. AUTHORS: E.A. Voronin, I.V. Yushin. ABSTRACT: The paper presents mathematical methods for selection of information security systems and algorithms for evaluating and fore-casting information and economic security, taking into account their well-balanced combination. Ensuring information security is the most important area of increasing economic security and one of the main problems of the digital economy. This task is interdisciplinary and multifaceted since it includes issues of effective integration of economic and information security. KEY WORDS: Digital economy, information security, economic security, blockchain. RUSSIA.
111. TITLE: The role of pragmatic approach in the multi-level security system development. AUTHOR: Igor Makaruk. ABSTRACT: The current threats and challenges facing the system of international relations in the first quarter of the 21st century are prompting the world community to seek new approaches to create a secure system of coexistence. The study employs a transition from a problematic real-world situation (Ukrainian-Russian crisis, which has moved into the phase of hybrid warfare) to the theoretical development of conflict resolution. The paper findings have come close to the intended effect due to an in-depth analysis of the crisis situation origin, transforming it into a direct confrontation between the two states. In the study we argue that establishing a multi-level security system for international relations will render the creation of the conflict situations impossible in years to come. KEY WORDS: Ukrainian-Russian conflict, bipolar system, democratization, international relations, pragmatic approach. UKRAINE.
112. TITLE: I.I. Kozlov as the translator of Thomas Moore’s compositions. AUTHORS: Dmitry N. Zhatkin, Tatiana A. Yashina. ABSTRACT: The article is dedicated to the peculiarities that identify the perception of the literary creativity of the English poet Thomas Moore by the talented representative of the poetry of Russian romanticism and the translator of many English authors, I.I. Kozlov. The methodological basis of the article are the statements contained in the literary history. The activities of the poet-translator had a significant impact on the Russian reception of the poetic works of the Irish author in the following decades. KEY WORDS: Russian-English literary, historical and cultural ties; poetry; romanticism; tradition; reception. RUSSIA.
113. TITLE: Linguistic, Ordinary and Scientific pictures of the World. AUTHORS: Olga S. Fisenko, Larisa B. Katsyuba, Natalya V. Zhurkina. ABSTRACT: The present article discusses the relationship of linguistic, ordinary and scientific pictures of the world. Picture of the world is a concept used to describe the nature of relations with the environment around them and other worlds. This work proved that the picture of the world is a form of human consciousness existence. The article shows that in modern linguistics, there is a direct picture of the world (cognitive picture of the world) and an indirect one (linguistic and artistic picture of the world). KEY WORDS: cognitive picture of the world, linguistic picture of the world, ordinary picture of the world, scientific picture of the world. RUSSIA.
114. TITLE: Image as a component of Consciousness. AUTHORS: Olga S. Fisenko, Svetlana M. Morozova, Svetlana A. Zyryanova. ABSTRACT: The present article examines the image in the structure of consciousness from the standpoint of cognitive science. The paper proves that consciousness is a universal category, causing interest among specialists in various fields. Consciousness has a multi-level structure, which is based on the image. The main characteristics of the image are visibility, brightness, clarity, fragmentation, differentiation, generalization, controllability, mobility. KEY WORDS: image, sensual image, consciousness. RUSSIA.
115. TITLE: To the history of the Russian translational reception of Cain Mystery by George Gordon Byron. AUTHORS: Dmitry N. Zhatkin, Nikolay L. Vasilyev, Igor R. Stepkin. ABSTRACT: The scientific article reflects the story of the Russian translation of the "Cain" mystery of George Gordon Byron. In the process of studying the scientific problem, the cultural-historical, comparative-historical, comparative and historical-typological approaches were used, as well as the methods of integrated analysis. Being, very probably, the first poetic interpretation of Byron's mystery in Russia, this translation (independently of a certain freedom, which was in line with the mental attitude of that historical period) masterfully revealed the artistic characteristics of the English original, reproduced quite thoroughly the intention of the great English poet. KEY WORDS: Cain Mystery, poetics, tradition, literary translation, Russian-English literary ties. RUSSIA.
116. TITLE: Literary text: its conceptual role and personosphere. AUTHORS: Aktorka Sultanova, Ainur Abidenkyzy, Duken Massimkhanuly, Serik Negimov, Menlikul Shindaliyeva, Muratbek Toktagazin. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the reflection of the phenomena of conceptuality and personosphere in the literary text. The method of conceptual analysis is used to expand the scope of research of literary concepts in general, as well as to highlight the main features that characterize the text. The paper considers the conceptuality and the personosphere of the story “Leila’s Prayer”. The carried-out research allowed to draw a conclusion about continuity of the Kazakh literature, and concepts inherent for this literature. KEY WORDS: artistic concept, subjective-assessing component, cognitive approach, personosphere. RUSSIA.
117. TITLE: Claiming the feminine voice: a transitivity analysis of “Meatless Days”. AUTHORS: Asmat A. Sheikh, Sadia Rahim, Hira Ali, Nazia Suleman, Tahira Asgher. ABSTRACT: This study focuses on Suleri’s (1991) “Meatless Days” as this memoir dexterously overthrows the male hegemonic history by reconstructing alternative feminist scripts. To analyze the text, this study relies upon the theoretical stances presented by Bakhtain (2010) and Beauvoir (1988) as these frameworks -opposed to male language- demand a new style of writing. The analysis reveals that material processes are more dominant. These processes are mainly associated with Sara who is engaged in a futile attempt of verifying her nativity. KEY WORDS: agency, metanarrative, Sara Suleri, transitivity analysis. PAKISTAN.
118. TITLE: Critical review of Al-Mas`Udi narratives related to Hazrat Ibraheem (alayhi s-salām). AUTHORS: Barkat ullah khan Qureshi, Manzoor Ahmad. ABSTRACT: Muruj adh-dhahab wa ma`adin al jawhar is the publication of famous historian Al-Mas`udi, who is accepted as encyclopedia of knowledge by many historians and put their trust on its narrations. Although Al Mas`udi has collected a vast amount of information but failed in different aspects due to which researchers do not put trust on him in different narrations. Hazrat Ibrheem alayhi s-salām has been considered as most respectable in all the three religions Judaism, charistanity, and Islam. In this article a critical analysis of Muruj adh-dhahab wa ma`adin al –jawhar has been taken regarding narrations related to Hazrat Ibraheem, alayhi s-salām for their confirmation. KEY WORDS: publication, History, historian, forgiveness, singularity. PAKISTAN.
119. TITLE: Linguistic and extralinguistic functions of synonyms: on the material of Arabic terms related to the political events of Iraq on pages of the Russian newspaper Izvestia from the year 2003 to the present. AUTHOR: Hadi N. J, ABSTRACT: The present article discusses types of synonyms in modern theoretical linguistics, the ability of synonyms to replace each other, the reasons for replacing each other, and the linguistic and extralinguistic functions of terms synonyms in the target language. KEY WORDS: synonymy, terms, euphemism, dysphemism, extralinguistic factors. IRAK.
120. TITLE: Science and religion tolerance. AUTHORS: Osman R. Radjabov, Magomedbag K. Guseikhanov, Uzumei G.-G. Magomedova, Zarema S. Bigaeva, Madina A. Mammaeva, Zoya N. Lobacheva, Zarema Z. Baglieva. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the relationship of scientific and religious worldviews. It is shown that in different historical periods they took rather rigid forms. The historical development of these worldviews is analyzed. The specificity of scientific and religious worldviews is revealed. They considered the ways of scientific and religious worldview symbiosis and the conditions necessary for this. It is argued that in the modern era the dialogue between these worldviews becomes relevant, it is necessary to eliminate the conflicts between them. KEY WORDS: science, religion, worldview, faith, knowledge. RUSSIA.
121. TITLE: Gender studies in the North Caucasus: contemporary state and prospects. AUTHORS: Zukhura A. Kuchukova, Burkhan A. Berberov, Liana B. Berberova, Eset K. Mankieva, Boris I. Tetuev, Makhti Z. Ulakov. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the article “Gender studies in the Northern Caucasus: contemporary state and prospects” is to identify specific features and development trends of the regional ethno-gender research related to determining their ideological and heuristic orientation. The authors conclude that an integral system of gender humanitarianism has been formed by the efforts of linguists, literary scholars, sociologists, historians and psychologists in the South of Russia. KEY WORDS: The North Caucasus, gender studies, masculine, feminine, ethno-gender. RUSSIA.
122. TITLE: Bauhaus as a matrix for the contemporary design of objects and spaces within the human environment. AUTHORS: Sergey Kurganskiy, Zoya Chernaya, Taras Cherny, Yuliya Sizova. ABSTRACT: The authors have analyzed the theoretical basis and the practical experience in the field of environmental design, when the object image is a means of artistic communication and creative design modeling within the material world. As a result, the research provides a description of the essence of the Bauhaus school as a historical phenomenon and gives an explanation of its significance for the emergence and development of the contemporary environmental design as a whole, emphasizing in particular the influence of the ideas and achievements of the mentioned school on the form generation factors and trends in creating a built environment. KEY WORDS: design, objects and spaces, built environment, culture, creative design model. RUSSIA.
123. TITLE: The effect of word of mouth advertising on mobile banking acceptance for the customers of Maskan Bank branches in Tehran. AUTHOR: Ali Nouri. ABSTRACT: The aim of this paper is to determine the effect of word of mouth advertising on mobile banking acceptance for the customers of Maskan Bank branches in Tehran. The methodology is applied in terms of goal and descriptive-survey in terms of nature. The results indicated that the usefulness of mobile banking services affected the attitude as 0.205 and the intention of use as 0.33, the ease of using mobile banking services affects the usefulness of such services as 0.47 and the attitude as 0.72, the social norms affected the ease of using mobile banking services. KEY WORDS: the word of mouth advertising, mobile banking acceptance, customers, the branches of Maskan Bank in Tehran. IRAN.
124. TITLE: Investigating the effect of Human Resources Individual Development Model on Organizational Performance. Case Study: Tehran’s Social Security Organization. AUTHORS: Naeimeh Tazakori, Mohammad Feizi, Mohammad Rouhi Eisalou, Eshagh Rasouli. ABSTRACT: This study was conducted to investigate the effect of human resources individual development (HRID) model on organizational performance. This study is an applied research with a quantitative approach that uses correlation and survey method to determine the relationship between human resources individual development and organizational performance. The results showed that human resources individual development has a positive impact on organizational performance (t=9.64) and there is a significant relationship between human resources individual development and organizational performance. KEY WORDS: individual development, human resources development, organizational performance. IRAN.
125. TITLE: Entrepreneurial self-efficacy as a mediator in the relationship of proactive personality and entrepreneurial intention. Evidence from varsities graduates. AUTHORS: Tufail Nawaz, Bakhtiar Khan Khattak, Khalid Rehman. ABSTRACT: The objective of present study is to examine the relationship between proactive personality and entrepreneurial intention directly as well as indirectly through a mediator, entrepreneurial self-efficacy by using simple mediation model for the constructs. The population is final year students enrolled in business administration programs in public sector universities of Pakistan province. convenience sampling technique and an adopted questionnaire having Likert type scales are used. Hypotheses are tested using Pearson correlation and PROCESS model 4 by Preacher & Hayes (2013) used for mediation analysis. Results revealed that proactive personality is significantly positively related to entrepreneurial intention and entrepreneurial self-efficacy whereas entrepreneurial self-efficacy also partially mediates the relationship between proactive personality and entrepreneurial intention. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurial intention, proactive personality, entrepreneurial self-efficacy, mediation, university students. PAKISTAN.
126. TITLE: New look of predicting entrepreneurial intention: a serial mediation analysis. AUTHORS: Tufail Nawaz, Bakhtiar Khan Khattak, Khalid Rehman. ABSTRACT: The aim of current study is to examine the direct contributing role of emotional intelligence in predicting entrepreneurial intention by adding two mediators: entrepreneurial self-efficacy and self-regulation, and serial mediation model. The population of the study is final year students of various public sector universities of KP (Pakistan) enrolled in business administration programs. A survey research strategy is employed with simple random sampling. Questionnaire is used as primary data collecting instrument from 352 respondents having Likert type scales. Descriptive statistics is employed. Relationship related hypotheses are tested through Pearson correlation analysis. It is concluded that emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial self-efficacy and self-regulation all are important attributes of students, which infuse the feelings of entrepreneurial intention among them. KEY WORDS: entrepreneurial intention, emotional intelligence, entrepreneurial self-efficacy and self-regulation, serial mediation. PAKISTAN.
127. TITLE: The innovative potential as a factor in the dynamic development of entrepreneurship in the Russian Far East. AUTHORS: Olga V. Nedoluzhko, Tatiana V. Terentyeva, Ekaterina G. Shumik. ABSTRACT: In the present paper, the authors examined such key development factors as innovative potential and investment efficiency in as much detail as possible. As a result of this study, the authors proposed a scheme for assessing the innovation potential in accordance with the selected scenarios for the implementation of an innovation project. According to the results of the study, some recommendations were made that would make it possible to enhance the level of efficiency in the use of public investments, which, in general, would make the development of entrepreneurship and the region dynamic. KEY WORDS: judicial protection, legal assistance, human rights, international norms, constitution. RUSSIA.
128. TITLE: Using conceptual models of added value to evaluate the efficiency of the activity of industrial enterprise structures. AUTHORS: Nina V. Shashlo, Viktor A. Osipov, Alexey A. Kuzubov. ABSTRACT: In the present article, the theoretical aspects of the study of “value added” category of economic category are summarized. The characteristic of the constituent elements of key parameters of economic value added is given. The conditions of influence on the constituent elements of key parameters of the production and business structures’ economic value added are revealed as well. The degree of control over the constituent elements of key parameters of the economic value added of production and business structures by management subjects has been evaluated. KEY WORDS: production and business structures, value added, economic value added, market value added, investment return model. RUSSIA.
129. TITLE: Designing the Super Store atmosphere with non-visual stimulants: effects on shoppers’ purchase and emotional behaviour. AUTHORS: Muhammad Asim Yasin, Faiza Sultan, Muhammad Nazam, Rana Shahid Imdad Akash, Muhammad Hashim, Jamil Ahmad. ABSTRACT: The research purpose is to investigate the effects of non-visual stimulants on the shopper’s behavior. The data collection was from 330 respondents. The field experiment was conducted in superstore and a convenient sampling technique was used for respondent selection. The post hoc test and multiple regression tools were used for data analysis. The manipulation in the departmental store with non-visual stimulants showed positive response in the consumer attitude concerning emotional level and intention of purchase. The consumer showed more pleasure, happiness and stimulated attitude in the situation of the background music playing. This research highlighted the importance of the non-visual stimulants such as olfactory and auditory stimulants, and it is the first study in Pakistan emphasizing on non-visual stimulants. KEY WORDS: superstore atmosphere, purchase intention, emotional state, non-visual stimulants. PAKISTAN.
130. TITLE: The relationship between Earnings Forecasts Quality and Investment Efficiency by Focus of Financial Crisis among Listed Companies on Tehran Stock Exchange. AUTHOR: Samira Safari. ABSTRACT: The present study evaluates the relationship between earnings forecasts quality by focusing the role of financial crises in listed companies in Tehran Stock Exchange. In this way, the researcher selected 123 companies listed on Tehran Stock Exchange through systematic sampling for a five-year period (from the beginning of 2012 to the end of 2017) and provided the necessary data by referring to financial statements and reports of board directors in companies Sample, to test developed hypotheses. Statistical Findings using linear regression, multivariate regression, panel data and constant effects showed that there was a positive and significant relationship between the earnings forecasts quality and the investment efficiency, and the financial crises weakened this relationship. KEY WORDS: earnings, forecasts quality, investment, efficiency, financial crisis. IRAN.
131. TITLE: Examination of career development in Financial Organizations considering influential structural dimensions in Sina Bank. AUTHORS: Mansoureh Lashkari, Hamdollah Manzari Tavakoli, Sanjar Salajeghe, Farzaneh Beygzadeh Abbasi, Ayoub Sheykhi. ABSTRACT: The study examines professional development in financial organizations with influential structural dimensions in Sina Bank and identifies and explains the development of the professional career in these branches. The opinions of the experts are examined through the descriptive survey method. The statistical population of the study consists of experts in the field of banking, including 15 people selected for the interview and 218 who were selected to complete the questionnaire. The collection of information has been the checklist in the meta-analysis section, the interview and the questionnaire carried out by the researcher in the section related to the examination of the opinions of the experts. The validity of the questionnaire was determined at 0.95. KEY WORDS: financial and governmental organizations, development of the professional career, structural dimensions of the professional career, Sina Bank. IRAN.
132. TITLE: Organizational and economic mechanism for sustainable development of Fishing Industry of the Primorsky territory: Cluster Approach. AUTHORS: Tatyana V. Terentyeva, Marina V. Vasilenko, Natalia Y. Titova. ABSTRACT: The main governing bodies in the formation and functioning of fishery cluster are the coordinating council and cluster association, for which tasks and functions are highlighted. Application of the proposed organizational and economic mechanisms will lead to an increase in competitiveness of fish products, a raise in the share of value added in the products sold, stimulation of the innovation potential, improvement in staffing, and growth in economic employment in the region. KEY WORDS: fishing industry, organizational and economic mechanism, sustainable development, cluster approach. RUSSIA.
133. TITLE: “I am not overpopulated”; Pakistan. Positive effect of population growth on economic development of Pakistan. AUTHORS: Irfan Ullah Khan, Muhammad Shahzad Iqbal, Khalid Mahmood Mughal. ABSTRACT: Generally, it was believed that the population growth has negative effect on economic development, but from the last decade, economists insist that population growth plays an important role in economic development due to its positive effect on macroeconomic variables. The current study investigates the positive relationship of population growth and economic development. The study used secondary data from world population census period 1981 to 2015. E-views software was used to analyse the situation. Findings show positive relationship between population and economic development; thus, population growth is not bad at all. The slogan is look to be true that, “I am not overpopulated”. KEY WORDS: population growth, development, macroeconomy. PAKISTAN.
134. TITLE: Institutional relation development at Regional Microfinance Market. AUTHORS: Dovtaev Said-Ali Shakhidovich, Kunasheva Zara Ahyedovna, Khochueva Zuhra Mustafirovna, Bakaeva Zareta Rashadovna, Misakov Anzor Valerievich. ABSTRACT: In recent years, in the context of the global economic crisis, the influence of financial market development level on economic growth has sharply increased in the Russian Federation. New types of financial markets have been formed, focused on the implementation of financial service requests from developing small and medium-sized business, which in its turn forms the microfinance market. In our opinion, in this situation, we can talk about a kind of macroeconomic effect - there is some smoothing of social inequality in society, and the development of private business is activated, employment is provided, and the standard of population living is increased. KEY WORDS: economic crisis, competition, microfinance market, institutional relations, non-bank credit institutions. RUSSIA.
135. TITLE: Appropriation relations as the basis of the contradictions and problems of the Russian economy. AUTHORS: N.K. Vodomerov, A.Yu Bystritskaya, L.A. Ivanova, V.A. Kriulin, E.N. Nozdracheva, E.V. Suckmanov. ABSTRACT. The main appropriation subject of social labor, its means and results are the class of the bourgeoisie in union with the state apparatus. The class of the bourgeoisie does not benefit from the implementation of the overdue technical reconstruction of the national economy; therefore, while maintaining the existing appropriation relations, the solution to the key problem of the Russian economy – the technical reequipment of the national economy – is not feasible. KEY WORDS: Contradictions of the economy, the appropriation relations, overcoming of technological backwardness, technical re-equipment. RUSSIA.
136. TITLE: Reductionism: incomplete and imprudent idea about Professional Ethics. AUTHOR: Rafat Rezapour-Nasrabad. ABSTRACT: Reductionism is an incomplete idea of professional ethics and reductionist perception of it causes a lot of damages. Reductionism and an incomplete view of the state of affairs are among the harmful damages that threatens researchers and managers. Reductionism is a blight on cognition, which comes with a variety of dimensions in the field of professional ethics as in reduction of professional ethics to rules and regulations, its reduction to professional responsibilities or common job norms. The purpose of this study is to explain the concept of reductionism and its harmful effects, and attempt to reveal the angles of this approach in professional ethics issues by pointing out the causes and factors of reductionism. KEY WORDS: Professional ethics, Reductionism, Promotion of morality. IRAN.
137. TITLE: Security in police and judicial researches in Iranian law is based on the New Criminology of Rights. AUTHORS: Prof. Shahrdad Darabi, Mohammad Rahmati. ABSTRACT: The new theory of the criminology of rights is a type of politico-economic orientation that has become criminological. This idea emerged as a result of the widespread financial crisis in the West, based on neoliberal economic policies of the 1970s and welcomed by right-wing politicians, where crime and censorship are replaced by an interactive and participatory policy, and participation is more likely than of government in the privacy of citizens is decisively occupied with the overwhelming elements of social order; that with the aim of guaranteeing life, finances and dignity of citizens and ensuring public institutions, seeing the prevention of crime only through a rigorous criminal procedure. KEY WORDS: new straight Criminology, Securityism, Police and Judicial Investigations. IRAN.
138. TITLE: Problem questions the use of means of fixing administrative offenses as dangerous (aggressive) driving in Russia and in foreign countries. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: High traffic load, poor quality of road surface, insufficient level of road equipment with technical means, and violation of traffic rules by vehicle drivers often result in a significant number of accidents, and as a result, harm to people's health and lives. Therefore, the problem of accidents in road transport is not only national, but also international. A new type of administrative offenses in the field of road safety called such an offense as dangerous (aggressive) driving. The problem is that it is difficult, and at times, almost impossible to bring the person to justice. The main purpose of this article was to study the means of fixing administrative offenses in the field of road safety in Russia and in foreign countries. KEY WORDS: car, dangerous driving, administrative offenses, traffic, automatic means of fixing offenses. RUSSIA.
139. TITLE: Legal regulation of mortgage lending: the experience of Russia and foreign countries. AUTHORS: Gennadiy A. Borisov, Liana R. Barashyan, Ivan N. Kuksin, Inna A. Yaroshchuk, Natalya A. Zhukova. ABSTRACT: In this paper, authors carry out an analysis of regulation of legal relationships in the sphere of mortgage lending, based on studies of certain international legal acts, monographic publications and scientific publications. They analyze, in particular, the German mortgage lending system, elements of which are used in the development of the Russian mortgage system. The common features and peculiarities of mortgage lending in Germany and Russia are noted. KEY WORDS: mortgage law, mortgage lending, mortgage contract, legal relationships. RUSSIA.
140. TITLE: Criminal responsibility for Concealing Truth in Finance. AUTHORS: Seyyed Ahmad Mir Khalili, Abbas Kalantari, Fatemeh Rezaei Zarchi, ABSTRACT: The disguise of truth as one of the main sources of blameworthy in the Qur'an and the customs has been extremely condemned and has cautioned the concealer. In this article, alluding to the refrains and portrayals, the standard of wellbeing and the guideline of the supply of products reality in contracts where the purposeful camouflage causes unsalvageable harm, by adjusting the components of wrongdoing, notwithstanding thoughtful risk, for hiding criminal obligation. KEY WORDS: Concealment of Truth, Finance, Subversion, Criminal Responsibility. IRAN.
141. TITLE: Legislative constraints of the Islamic consultative assembly arising from quality of laws with respect to procedure of the council of guardian. AUTHORS: Javad Roshanzadeh, Seyed Ahmad Habibnejad. ABSTRACT: The central question in this paper asks, what are parliament’s legislative constraints about the quality of laws with respect to procedure of the council of guardian? An analytical- descriptive method revealed, that some of the qualitative legislative criteria are not observed by the parliament, so the council of guardian is not only obliged to adjust act of parliament to Shariah criteria and principles of constitution, but also is expected to supervise act of the parliament in terms of normality, accuracy, consistency, accessibility, applicability, fairness, solidarity and such like. KEY WORDS: Islamic Consultative Assembly, legislative restriction, quality of law, council of guardian. IRAN.
142. TITLE: Administrative and public risks of the Institute of city management, according to experts of the Republic of Adygea. AUTHORS: Vitaly V. Kovalev, Alexander V. Dyatlov, Andrey M. Rudenko, Alexander A. Semenov, Alexander B. Ponamarev, Sergey I. Samygin. ABSTRACT: This article analyzes the administrative and social risks arising from the introduction of the Institute of city management. As a result of the study, the authors concluded that the main risks should be considered are 1) fear of being disloyal to the Federal government, 2) the conflict between the administration and the representative body of local self-government, 3) the growth of corruption practices due to the loss of transparency of the process of entry of the head of the municipality into office and 4) the inability to carry out strategic planning. KEY WORDS: judicial protection, legal assistance, human rights, international norms, constitution. RUSSIA.
143. TITLE: Systematization of legal terms in regional lawmaking. AUTHORS: Vladislav Yu.Turanin, Lyubov A. Pozharova, Natalya N. Kurilenko, Mikhail B. Rumyantsev, Vladimir G. Krikun, ABSTRACT: The present article identifies the main objective and subjective reasons underlying the problem of lack of a full-fledged legal terminological system in the modern regional legislation. A methodology has been developed for systematizing legal terms in the context of regional lawmaking, based on the following actions. It presents general issues affecting the main problems related to the use of legal terminology in the text of draft law, as well as special questions reflecting various aspects of its terminological quality. KEY WORDS: system, systematization, legal term, legal terminology, lawmaking. RUSSIA.
144. TITLE: Subjects of a civil dialogue in the resolution of inter-ethnic conflicts in societies with ethno-cultural diversity. AUTHORS: Valery V. Kasyanov, Tatyana M. Chapurko, Maiga Sory Ibrahim, Tauzhan M. Klimenko, Sergey A. Merzakanov, Sergey I. Samygin. ABSTRACT: The article substantiates the expediency of using civil dialogue as an effective means of preventing interethnic conflicts. It shows that it is advisable to develop a civil dialogue in societies characterized by ethno-cultural diversity, based on a dialogue model that identifies representatives of state, civil and traditional structures as subjects of the dialogue. The typology of civil society actors is based on the criteria for dividing them into formal and informal institutions. KEY WORDS: civil dialogue, civil society, interethnic conflicts, traditional society, state. RUSSIA.
145. TITLE: Images of the Crimean War. AUTHORS: Shalala Ramazanova, Yuliya V. Yurova, Liudmila N. Tretyakova. ABSTRACT: The paper proves that through the image in the Russian language consciousness of the second half of the XIX century comprehends the world event, the Crimean War. The significant images include images of Russian and foreign politicians, public figures, commanders etc. The images-symbols of war, the glory of the Russians and the betrayal of Russia and the Russians belong to the images of the inanimate world. KEY WORDS: the Crimean War, the Russian language consciousness of the second half of the XIX century, image. TURKEY, RUSSIA.
146. TITLE: Addressing public subjects in latin american countries. AUTHORS: Alim R. Makhov, Fedor F. Chaplickij, Ludmila I. Nikonova, Alevtina E. Novikova, Vladislav Y. Turanin. ABSTRACT: The aim of research was identified comparative legal study of constitutions of American countries. The current study was based on a dialectical approach to disclosure of legal phenomena and processes, using general scientific method, (system, logical, analysis, and synthesis) and private scientific methods. Authors performed a constitutions classification by considering securing the oath method; typical and original subjects of taking the oath were also identified. Some of the conclusions were formulated base on a direct analysis of texts of the oath envisaged for various subjects in the Latin American constitutions. KEY WORDS: constitution, oath, president, legal status, assumption of office. RUSSIA.
147. TITLE: Migration, marginalization and adaptation: Reconceptualizing Identity in Faqir’s The Cry of the Dove. AUTHORS: Sonia Iqbal, Fariha Chaudhary. ABSTRACT: This paper aimed Faqir’s The Cry of the Dove, the story of Salma’s migration from a small town Hima of Jordan to a metropolitan city London. She is forced to leave her native land in order to save her life from her brother Mohammad who wanted to kill her for her extramarital affair and pregnancy. Her efforts to change her habits, appearance and mind succeeds but the heart lurks back to Hima where her daughter is. Bhabha’s (1994) othering, Pratt’s (1991) concept of contact zone and Kim’s (2001) stress-adaptation-growth model will provide framework for the article. KEY WORDS: migration, marginalization, othering, adaptation, contact zone, imperial eye. PAKISTAN.
148. TITLE: Interference peculiarities in the period of Globalisation. AUTHORS: Tatiana G. Voloshina, Karina I. Koch, Lilia I. Rodina, Ludmila Y. Ostapova, Emilia A. Bocharova. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the theoretical and practical problems of interference functioning process in the era of globalization. Language contacts in modern linguistics make great influence on linguistic state of both - recipient and sender languages. The aim of the research is to analyze the peculiarities of interference mechanisms on the phonetic, morphological, syntactic and lexical levels. The authors prove that interference can occur not only due to linguistic, but also socio-cultural reasons. KEY WORDS: language contacts, borrowings, interference, bilinguals, language interaction. RUSSIA.
149. TITLE: International cooperation in combating illicit trafficking in cultural property. AUTHORS: Natalya Yu. Ponomarenko, Markhat U. Yakh'yaeva, Leonid A. Prokhorov, Lyudmila A. Spektor, Oksana S. Stepanyuk. ABSTRACT: The paper discusses the basics of international cooperation in the field of combating illicit trafficking in cultural property. The directions of international cooperation in the field of combating illicit trafficking in cultural property and works of art are considered: interaction between international organizations, representatives of governments of UN member states, non-governmental organizations and the private sector. The contribution of the Italian Republic to the development of a regime for the protection of cultural property from illicit trafficking operating under the Carabinieri Corps is noted. KEY WORDS: cultural values, organized crime, transnational crime, trafficking, international legal cooperation. RUSSIA.
150. TITLE: Ranking the cultural attributes influencing Voting Behaviors in Elections based on Gabriel Almond’s Structural Functional Approach. AUTHORS: Bahram Moradi, Edris Beheshtiniya, Iraj Ranjbar. ABSTRACT: The objective of the present study is finding an answer to the question as to what are the most important cultural (attitudinal) factors and barriers of exhibiting a voting behavior based on individual and social rationality in elections. The present study is an applied research and carried out based on a descriptive-analytical method. The obtained results are indicative of the idea that, amongst the cultural factors, language and dialect (with an impact coefficient of 0.97 and a significance value equal to 17.26) have the highest positive effect hence taking the first rank. KEY WORDS: political participation, political culture, voting behavior, ethnic culture, political structures. IRAN.
151. TITLE: The relationship between impulsivity and deficit in cognitive regulation of emotion with self-mutilation attempts in soldiers admitted to a military hospital. AUTHORS: Abolfazl Jafargholikhani, Mahsa Majdzangeneh. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the study was to examine the relationship between impulsivity, deficits in cognitive emotion regulation and depression with soldiers’ self-mutilation. The present study was descriptive-correlational and the results showed a significant positive correlation between impulsivity and self-mutilation of duty staff, between cognitive-emotional deficits and self-mutilation of duty staff, and between depression and self-mutilation of duty staff. KEY WORDS: impulsivity, deficit in cognitive regulation of emotion, depression, self-mutilation. IRAN.
152. TITLE: The Architecture and the problems of innovations of fresh water. AUTHORS: M.G. Sergeeva, N.G. Bondarenko, G.I. Lukyanov, V.V. Volchenko, T.Yu. Gvildis, N.A. Kokoshnikova, N.V. Kondrashova. ABSTRACT: this paper aimed the architecture and the problems of innovations of fresh water. Comparative analysis allowed us to determine the components of social competency: personal component, social component, cognitive component, value-semantic component. In the social competency formation of students, active teaching methods are the most popular. We consider the method of training “educational firm” approved in the process of research at different educational levels as a systematized set of simulation methods. conclusion. KEY WORDS: Social competency, scientific approaches, components, training method “Educational firm”. RUSSIA.