Year VI, Special Edition, December 2019.
1. TITLE: Model for preparing junior schoolchildren for the choice of profession. AUTHOR: Marina V. Antonova. ABSTRACT: The relevance of this research emanates from the need to organize pedagogical support of the process of junior schoolchildren preparation for the choice of profession in the conditions of insufficient scientific and methodical development of this problem in relation to the junior school age. The content of this paper represents a theoretical justification of a possibility to implement a model for preparing junior schoolchildren for the choice of profession in the unity of the goal-oriented, content-oriented, organizational activity and result-oriented components. Implementation of the proposed model will facilitate organization, support and correction of the system intended to develop professional self-determination of junior schoolchildren. KEY WORDS: professional choice, early professional orientation, pedagogical support model, junior school age, professional self-determination. RUSSIA.
2. TITLE: Methodological principles of the professional training of future specialists at higher education institutions. AUTHORS: Valentin Bondarenko, Olha Antipova, Grygoriy Griban, Ninel Sydorchuk, Nataliia Biruk, Lyudmila Horokhova, Iryna Boichuk, Igor Verbovskyi, Olena Antonova, Inesa Novitska, Kostiantyn Prontenko, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The peculiarities of professional training of future police officers at higher education institutions that have specific training conditions are analyzed. It is determined that a police officer following a new ideology of service function requires a revision of the priorities of professional training. The principal direction of the improvement of the professional training of police officicers is defined to be the implementation of new approaches to training and the development of criteria for assessing their professional readiness. According to the research results, modern methodological approaches to the professional training of future police officers are presented. The motivational value-based, cognitive, operational-activity and personal criteria of future police officers’ professional readiness are distinguished and characterized. KEY WORDS: police officer, professional training, methodological approaches. UKRAINE.
3. TITLE: Study of the methodological design of pre-graduate certificate work. AUTHORS: Darwyn Agustín Tinitana Villalta, Silvio Amable Machuca Vivar, Jefferson Omar Arca Zavala, José Ruperto Salas Barahona. ABSTRACT: The knowledge and mastery of the scientific method and of the research methodology that the teacher-tutor has, is reflected in the degree works. From the analysis of the significant elements in the methodological design, we proceeded to review the degree works that lie in the repositories of the three universities of the city of Santo Domingo, which train professionals in Business Administration, and Accounting and Auditing. Some errors are significant, which shows that the teacher-tutor has the urgent need to reinforce his knowledge in research. KEY WORDS: type of research, research methods, data collection techniques, data analysis, teacher-tutor. ECUADOR.
4. TITLE: Self-assessment in higher education institutions. Influences in the 2019 evaluation model. AUTHORS: Manuel Ricardo Velázquez, Aurelio Agustín Quito Cortés, Marco Rodrigo Mena Peralta. ABSTRACT: Quality assurance of Higher Education is a virtuous cycle of higher education improvements, which part of self-assessment processes, as a catalyst for quality, is also a consequence of external assessments for monitoring this; however, to the above, through a documentary and experiential study, the research discusses the arguments of the need to demonstrate in the new model, how this happens to the processes of self-assessment, to be consistent with what the quality assurance as an essential concept. KEY WORDS: self-assessment, quality assurance, self-assessment processes of higher education institutions. ECUADOR.
5. TITLE: The satisfaction of professors of the Regional Autonomous University of Los Andes with research. AUTHORS: Fredy Pablo Cañizares Galarza, Ned Vito Quevedo Arnaiz, Nemis García Arias. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to explain to what degree the satisfaction with the research contributes to motivate the development of the research competencies of the undergraduate professors of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, Extension Santo Domingo. Among the main methods that were used are participatory observation and the survey designed by Iadov to measure satisfaction, which provided the necessary data assessed through inductive-deductive methods and analysis and synthesis. KEY WORDS: satisfaction, researching, training, research competence, research results. ECUADOR.
6. TITLE: Modeling and practical instrumentation of curricular and didactic management at UNIANDES Quevedo university. AUTHORS: Lyzbeth Krucsthalia Álvarez Gómez, Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Corona Emperatriz Gómez Armijo, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago. abstract: The research presented is related to the studies carried out on pedagogical and didactic action, which is being held at the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes, Quevedo extension, Ecuador. The study establishes as problematic: How to transform didactic management for the achievement of professional learning of students at UNIANDES – Quevedo University? This leads to the following research objective: To develop a system of academic actions based on a didactic management model for the achievement of professional learning in students of UNIANDES-Quevedo University. KEY WORDS: Professional training process, professional learning, pedagogical-didactic model. ECUADOR.
7. TITLE: Proposal procedure to assess the postgraduate quality in Autonomous Regional University of The Andes (UNIANDES). AUTHORS: Medardo Aníbal Luzuriaga Zurita, Ariel José Romero Fernández, Gustavo Adolfo Álvarez Gómez, Sharon Diznarda Álvarez Gómez. ABSTRACT: This research is carried out with the aim of proposing a procedure to evaluate the quality of the postgraduate degree at the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. The procedure is presented from the description of the training process, within which the postgraduate is located, the activities that are developed in it are identified and the standards that must be measured for assess the quality of this teaching. KEY WORDS: postgraduate, quality of higher education, quality of postgraduate. ECUADOR.
8. TITLE: New approaches to teaching physics to medical university foreign students. AUTHORS: Irina A. Agafonova, Olga V. Ivanchuk. ABSTRACT: Russian universities have been and continue to be attractive to foreign students from both former Soviet republics and other countries, but lately, students with low knowledge of the language have great difficulties with the study of general and specific subjects in their early years of studies. The authors of the article describe their method of teaching physics to foreign students of medical universities; This method not only allows them to prepare for professional activity but also develops their linguistic and communicative skills in the Russian-speaking environment. This method was approved and has proven its effectiveness, confirmed by mathematical statistics methods. KEY WORDS: foreign students, teaching of physics, preparation for professional activities, development of language skills. RUSSIA.
9. TITLE: Challenges of securing success of a future high school graduate in the context of personal and professional development. AUTHORS: Tatyana Y. Medvedeva, Svetlana M. Markova, Albina A. Chervova, Olga A. Sizova, Nina S. Petrova, Polina E. Okuneva. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes current problems of personal and professional development, the proper formation of the image of the future professional. The need for the formation of a trajectory on the basis of professional choice, opportunities and professional needs was determined. The importance of the planning of a personal and professional pathway and the creation of the personal and professional scenario was detected not only on the basis of society's challenges, but also on the basis of convictions, motives, personal values; in this sense, the group of scientific and pedagogical employees of the University of Minin developed and implemented a new discipline “Strategies for personal and professional development of students”. KEY WORDS: personal success, personal and professional development, personal and professional scenario, personal and professional strategies. RUSSIA.
10. TITLE: Application of practice-oriented assignments for the Competence “General and Secondary School Teacher” according to the WorldSkills Standards in the teaching of fundamental chemical disciplines. AUTHORS: Natalya V. Zhukova, Olga A. Lyapina, Vera V. Pankina, Mihail A. Yakunchev, Evgenia V. Zabrodina. ABSTRACT: This paper provides an overview of the experience in applying the practice-oriented assignments under the competence Primary and Secondary School Teacher according to WorldSkills Standards in the teaching of the Chemistry subject area. The developed teaching and methodical materials on the disciplines within the Chemistry subject area under the program Pedagogical Education, Biology Chemistry specialty, are described. The teaching and methodical materials are intended to develop professional competences envisaged by the educational program, consistent with the job functions of a teacher in accordance with the Professional Standard for Teachers, and the requirements and assessment criteria of the competence General and Secondary School Teacher. KEY WORDS: WorldSkills standards, professional competences, pedagogical education, chemical education, practical assignments. RUSSIA.
11. TITLE: Concert and performance activity as a tool for developing creative competence of students. AUTHORS: Tatyana Y. Medvedeva, Olga A. Sizova, Rimma A. Ulyanova, Nadezhda V. Syrova, Lydia P. Depsames, Svetlana I. Yakovleva. ABSTRACT: The paper discusses the issues associated with the development of students’ creative competence through the concert and performance activity. The scientific literature, covering the notions of creativity (from the perspective of the philosophical science), creative activity, creative competence (within the framework of the pedagogical science), and creativity (from the field of psychology) have been examined. The problems of organizing and delivering students’ concert performances have been analyzed. The process of organizing preparations to various creative events where active part is taken by the students in order to develop their creative competence is described. KEY WORDS: creative competence, student, performance, competitive performance, concert. RUSSIA.
12. TITLE: Success criteria and indicators of adolescent students in the process of sports training. AUTHORS: A. Danilova, A. Voronin, O. Savchenko. ABSTRACT: The article provides a theoretical analysis of the criteria for the success of training to determine the criteria and indicators for the formation of success of teenagers in the process of sports training. A relationship is established between the author’s understanding of success and the identified success criteria. The author gives his own definition of the term “success of a student in the process of sports training”. Based on his definition, the author identifies the following criteria for the success of adolescents in the process of sports training: cognitive, physiological, technical and tactical, moral evaluative and effective. KEY WORDS: success, process of sports training, effectiveness, success criteria in the process of sports training, success indicators in the process of sports training. RUSSIA.
13. TITLE: Development of cadets’ physical qualities during various sports activities. AUTHORS: Kostiantyn Prontenko, Grygoriy Griban, Iryna Medvedeva, Ivan Okhrimenko, Stanislav Yuriev, Dmytro Dzenzeliuk, Оlena Kuznіetsova, Tetiana Yavorska, Nadya Dovgan, Pavlo Tkachenko, Alla Khatko, Oleksandr Mozolev. ABSTRACT: The results of the comparative analysis of the physical qualities development level of the cadets of higher military educational institution (HMEI), who were engaged in different kinds of sports during studying, are presented in the article. 219 cadets, who were the members of the HMEI sports teams in 15 kinds of sport, took part in the investigation. The level of the cadets’ physical qualities development was evaluated according to the results in 100 m race, pull-ups, overcoming the obstacle course, and 3 km race. The cadets who were engaged in multisport events were determined to have the highest level of the physical qualities development. It proves the necessity to wide use multisport events in the physical training at HMEI. KEY WORDS: physical training, physical qualities, sport, cadets. UKRAINE.
14. TITLE: The development of speed-power qualities of students. AUTHORS: Victoria Malchenkova, Evgeny Malchenkov, Victor Kraynik, Elena Romanova, Vasily Tyukin, Stanislav Maletin, Yuri Balakin. ABSTRACT: The article is aimed to determine the effectiveness of the use of sambo elements for the development of speed-power qualities of students in classes for the selection of sports. We have compiled a set of exercises that includes elements of sambo wrestling. This complex has been tested. The article presents the methodology for the development of speed-strength training of students aged 17-18 years old by means of sambo wrestling for the choice of sports, analyzes the results of testing a set of exercises for the development of speed-power qualities, and the effectiveness of the application of the game method for the development of speed-strength training of students is revealed. KEY WORDS: speed-strength training, speed-power qualities, sambo wrestling, physical education, sambo. RUSSIA.
15. TITLE: Differentiated approach to physical education of adolescent students. AUTHORS: Valery Arefiev, Oleksii Tymoshenko, Zhanna Domina, Tetiana Malechko, Larysa Arefieva, Olena Pliushchakova, Dmytro Dzenzeliuk, Nadya Dovgan, Grygoriy Griban, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The article offers the authors’ method of a differentiated approach to the physical education of adolescent students in physical education lessons. The essence of the authors’ method is the differentiation of the students of one class and gender into homogeneous groups, and the differentiation of physical activity of different orientations depending on the students’ biological age. The students, girls of 12-13 years old (n=220) and boys of 14-15 years old (n=226) of Kyiv secondary schools (Ukraine) took part in the investigation. The time ratios for planning the development of different physical qualities of students who have slow, accelerated biological age and those whose biological age corresponds to the chronological time are established. KEY WORDS: differentiated approach, physical education, biological age, students. UKRAINE.
16. TITLE: Coaching-based strategies for the training of professionals - entrepreneurs at Uniandes-Quevedo university. AUTHORS: Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Kruscthalia Álvarez Gómez, Danilo Augusto Viteri Intriago, Pamilys Milagros Moreno Arvelo. ABSTRACT: A deep reflection on the relationships between coaching, the training processes of entrepreneurs and transformational leaders at the university and the management of formative partner transposition environments during the development of undergraduate projects at the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes (UNIANDES-Quevedo) is carried out in this research. It is part of the real problem that today appears in the university educational field in relation to how these educational-formative institutions ensure the professionals that society requires to transform from active leadership. KEY WORDS: coaching, title, entrepreneurship, training and pedagogy. ECUADOR.
17. TITLE: On the necessity of creating a psychological-sociological service for foreign citizens studying at Russian medical higher education institutions. AUTHORS: Olga V. Ivanchuk, Inna R. Shagina. ABSTRACT: The number of foreign students coming to Russia for higher medical education has increased in recent years, making them attractive to applicants from countries such as Tunisia, Morocco, the South African Republic, Ivory Coast, Vietnam and others. When these students come to Russia, they enter a foreign social environment, do not understand traditions, modes and norms of communication, culture and society in general; so, the awkward is getting worse since they form multinational, multiconfectional groups, with different tolerance levels. The authors of the article conducted a study of the relationship between the level of tolerance, the level of manifestation of deviant behavior and aggression, and the academic progress of foreign students studying in Russian medical universities. KEY WORDS: psychological and sociological diagnostics, adaptation of foreign students. RUSSIA.
18. TITLE: Strengthening of English communicative competence through a didactic proposal "Playing with Verbs" in students of first year of high school of the educational unit "Víctor Emilio Estrada" of Santo Domingo City. AUTHORS: Aurelia María Cleonares Borbor, Silvia Marisol Gavilánez Villamarín. ABSTRACT: This research is based on the identification of the didactic-methodological aspects that characterize the current situation of English language teaching with playful strategies for the development of communication skills in English, to determine the influence these strategies have on the teaching process of first-year high school students, considering the importance and relevance of these strategies within the classroom and their impact on English language teaching. KEY WORDS: didactic proposal, playful strategies, communicative competences. ECUADOR.
19. TITLE: Research project for the teaching of vocabulary in the teaching-learning process of the English language with the students of the first year of high school "D" in the “Tapi combatants” educational unit, Riobamba city, Chimborazo province, during the February – July 2016 school period. AUTHORS: Kerly Yesenia Cabezas Llerena, María Yadira Cárdenas Moyano, Jessica Elizabeth Asqui Luna. ABSTRACT: This paper presents a research project that deepened the use of vocabulary teaching strategies in English. In it, a qualitative study of exploratory level is proposed with the use of the technique of non-participant observation. This study is of great importance as it contributes to the learning of vocabulary by students in the process of English language teaching, as well as providing teachers with diverse strategies that can contribute to this purpose based on the students’ needs. KEY WORDS: English language teaching, vocabulary, learning strategies, elective strategies for learning, types of vocabulary. ECUADOR.
20. TITLE: Formation of the image of the profession in the minds of future border guard officers in the context of vocational education. AUTHORS: Oleh Stavytskyi, Anatolii Miroshnichenko, Tetiana Snitsa, Vadym Dyiak, Klavdiia Tushko, Serhii Sinkevych, Olha Honcharenko. ABSTRACT: The article is aimed at analyzing the modern approaches towards the problem of forming the image of the profession to future border guard officers in the process of education and training at the National Academy of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine. The results obtained provide information on cadets’ diverse ideas about their future profession and significant variety of controversial perceptions of themselves as subjects of professional activity.The results also showed challenges of the process of education and training as each group of cadets requires differentiation in the professional training process. KEY WORDS: image of the profession, future border guard officers, training, self-awareness, educational environment. UKRAINE.
21. TITLE: Teaching experience on the development of the research component in students of the right career. AUTHORS: María Elena Infante Miranda, Rafael Carlos Hernández Infante, Tanya Tupamara Camargo Martínez. ABSTRACT: The research aims to socialize a teaching experience on the development of the research component in students of the Law career, UNIANDES, Ibarra. In its elaboration, research methods of theoretical and empirical levels were used, which enabled the characterization of the object, the study of its current situation and the elaboration of the conclusions expressing that the development of the research process is relevant today; so, students should be trained as researchers of their own practice. KEY WORDS: teaching experience, research component, university students. ECUADOR.
22. TITLE: The influence of education in prison as a mechanism to avoid repeated crimes and reoccurrence in the privacy center of liberty of Santo Domingo de Los Tsachilas . AUTHORS: José Luis Rueda Buste, Augusto Emiliano Mosquera de la Torre, Leonardo Vinicio Rosillo Abarca. ABSTRACT: The present investigation is structured in two fundamental axes: the first one that alludes to the right to education, and the second, to the holders of that right of education, people deprived of liberty, and a sector of the population considered constitutionally as vulnerable in article 35 of the Supreme Standard. The link between the deprived of liberty as the recipient of the right to education at the primary, secondary, and higher levels, and the benefit with the exercise of such right, is to evoke the purpose of rehabilitation. KEY WORDS: education, recidivism, reiteration, rehabilitation. ECUADOR.
23. TITLE: Bologna Process and constitutional guarantees of a personal right to education in medical practitioners’ training. AUTHORS: Natalia Kalyniuk, Iryna Melnychuk, Andriy Makhnitskyy, Larysa Dudikova, Ruslan Hrynko, Anatolii Halimov, Ihor Bloshchynskyi. ABSTRACT: The article is focused on the problem of implementation of the main provisions of the Bologna process in Ukrainian educational system. One of the priorities of the Bologna Process is creation of European educational environment, which is a key way for promoting academic mobility and providing people with jobs. The article reveals there are negative factors affecting international mobility of medical students. It is concluded that the successful solution of these problems is due to the synergistic combination of the implementation of the requirements of the Bologna Process with the constitutional guarantees of the right of a person to quality education in the training of future specialists in the medical field. KEY WORDS: Bologna Process, legal right, medical education, medical students. UKRAINE.
24. TITLE: Extremism prevention in the system of Higher Historical Education: Experience of Mordovian State Pedagogical Institute named after M.E. Evseviev. AUTHORS: Alexander V. Martynenko, Timofey D. Nadkin, Elena Z. Grachova, Irina K. Koryakova. ABSTRACT: This paper has been intended to reveal the peculiarities of teaching the problems related to social evils of extremism and terrorism in the system of higher historical education in Russia. For illustrative purposes, the experience of the history and law department and philology department of Mordovian State Pedagogical Institute has been reviewed. The conclusion has been made that the Russian history students obtain sufficiently full and adequate idea of extremism in all its varieties and social danger which is an effective means of preventing this social phenomenon in youth environment. KEY WORDS: extremism, terrorism, prevention, universities, studentship. RUSSIA.
25. TITLE: Notarial actions: a comparative analysis of the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic and the Member States of the Commonwealth of Independent States. AUTHOR: Zaur Mammadov. ABSTRACT: Notary is the most powerful and authoritative organization. But in the years of the Soviet Union private ownership relations were not developed and the amount of certified notarial actions was not so much. Nowadays the legislation of most Members States of Commonwealth of Independent States grants the right of performing notarial acts to both - state and private notaries and the deeds being certified on behalf of state by private and state notaries have identical legal force. One of the problem is to increase liabilities and responsibilities of Notaries in transaction of deeds for legal and physical persons and to increase responsibilities of Notaries for damage of legal and physical persons due illegal transaction of notaries. KEY WORDS: notary, legislation, property, civil code. AZERBAIJAN.
26. TITLE: Concept of legal relations and offenses. AUTHORS: Natalya A. Bobrova, Elvis A. Jalilov, Sergey A. Komarov, Alexander V. Markin, Rudolf L. Khachaturov. ABSTRACT: The main dispute in the legal literature on legal relations lies in two aspects: legal relations and whether these are as public relations in themselves or if this legal form is regulated by the norms of the public relations law. The emergence and improvement of new social and legal relations in Russia continues, and the public relations system includes more and more virtual components that have appeared in response to the challenges of scientific and technological progress. In modern legal literature there are definitions, often not coincidental, of a crime. A crime is not only antisocial behavior, but also the most harmful antisocial behavior prohibited by law. The author offers definitions of the concepts of "legal relationship" and "crime”. KEY WORDS: legal relationship, offense, public relations, legal responsibility, society. RUSSIA.
27. TITLE: Concept and general characteristic of the judicial precedent as a source of law. AUTHORS: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: In the domestic legal system, the role of the judiciary in the field of lawmaking is growing, which, along with the legislative and executive authorities, supplement the existing legal regulation, filling in the gaps and eliminating situations of legal uncertainty. For many years, judicial precedent has been denied in the Soviet theory of law, although there have been attempts to theoretically justify the creation and application of judicial precedent (judicial practice) by higher judicial bodies. This question remains poorly understood and applied to the legal system of modern Russia. KEY WORDS: Law, legislation, legal norms. RUSSIA.
28. TITLE: Criminal Executive Counter-Extremism. AUTHORS: Alexander Y. Grishko, Lyudmila E. Grishko, Sergey V. Legostaev, Eugene V. Prys, Irina E. Prys. ABSTRACT: This article is dedicated to the problem of combating extremism in the Russian Federation with criminal means, and also suggests solutions to correct the convicted extremists, to prevent the reappearance of crimes on their part both during the execution of the sentence and after being released from it. The authors make suggestions to improve legislation in this area. The article also considers international experience in this matter. In addition, the article presents the personal characteristics of extremist criminals, as well as the results of a survey of those convicted of these crimes. KEY WORDS: extremism, crime, convicted, penal law, relapse, correction, personality of the offender. RUSSIA.
29. TITLE: Code of Criminal and Correctional Sentences of 1845 on the liability of Skoptsy. AUTHOR: Il`ya A. Aleksandrov. ABSTRACT: The article deals with issues related to the responsibility of the skopcheskoe (castration) doctrine followers in accordance with the articles of the Ulozhenie of punishments criminal and corrective of 1845. Attention is paid to the interpretation of regulations and their application, particularly to materials relating to the court trial of so-called the Kudrins’ case. In the article, the features of the skoptsy’ doctrine are noted, which allow to characterize the activities of this religious association as dangers for personality, society and state. Issues associated with oskoplenie (castration) of followers of this doctrine are studied. A very detailed study of these issues is explained by the important role they played for correct qualification of the relevant criminal actions. KEY WORDS: Skoptsy, bigoted sect, a particularly harmful heresy, the Ulozhenie of punishments criminal and corrective of 1845, the Russian Empire. RUSSIA.
30. TITLE: Russian-French military-technical cooperation in the second half of the XIX century. Example of Chatellerault factory. AUTORES: I.A. Sergievsky, A.Yu. Soklakov, E.V. Meshcheryakova, A.A. Romanov, S.P. Zhdanov. ABSTRACT: The article discusses key characteristics of the interaction between the Russian Ministry of War and the French arsenal Chatellerault in the second half of the 19th century. Emphasis is placed on issues of military acceptance of the first production samples of the Mosin 3-line rifle (model 1891), built in the French factory Chatellerault in 1894-1895 commissioned by the Russian government. The article considers the essential characteristics of foreign production, as well as specific details of the military acceptance of the first production samples of this rifle. The authors examined historical background, objectives and events that preceded such a successful cooperation between Russia and France. It is interesting that this was the first time that Russian military receivers had to carry out their activities abroad. KEY WORDS: Ministry of War of the Russian Empire, Chatellerault's French arsenal, Mosin 3-line rifle (1891 model), Zlatoust weapons factory, military industry. RUSSIA.
31. TITLE: Correlation of the concepts of “insolvency and inability to pay” of a debtor in bankruptcy proceedings in the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Vladimir S. Komarov, Denis V. Petrovich. ABSTRACT: The article provides an analysis of the civil and criminal perceptions of the legal status of the debtor in assessing it from the point of view of insolvency and insolvency inability to pay. The legal position of the authors of the article in relation to the bankruptcy procedure in these cases is considered, considering that the concepts of “insolvency” and “insolvency inability to pay”, although similar in content, are not synonymous. KEY WORDS: bankruptcy, debtor, insolvency, insolvency inability to pay, creditor. RUSSIA.
32. TITLE: The legislative process in Russia. AUTHOR: Kseniya Kovalenko. ABSTRACT: Despite the difference in approaches to understanding the legislation, it is understood as the activity of the bodies authorized for the development, processing and publication of certain regulatory acts. The elaboration of laws is the main direction of the legal-social activity, creating the conditions for the existence and reproduction of society itself. The legislation implements legal forms that ensure a more balanced state of society. KEY WORDS: Law, legislation, legal norms. RUSSIA.
33. TITLE: The register of the cultural heritage in Ukraine as a legal mechanism for preserving the historical and cultural monuments. AUTHORS: Ma Xiangfei, Ivan Myshchak, Inna Gryshova. ABSTRACT: It is highlighted the legal provision of forming and filling the registers of cultural heritage in Ukraine. As methodological foundations of the research: historical, analysis and synthesis, and comparative analysis methods. According to the results of the research, it was established that the Ukrainian legislation in the field of the protection of cultural heritage is basically based on the norms of the Soviet legislation, which provided for the approval of the List of Architectural Monuments that are under state protection. The registry is not officially approved in the form of a single document, and registers maintained for archival, museum and library collections. The consequence of this is the actual absence of the State Register of National Cultural Property, which does not guarantee its proper storage, and also complicates the control procedure associated with the prohibition of the export abroad of unique cultural values. KEY WORDS: policy in the sphere of culture, law, register, administrative management, development of social and cultural sphere. CHINA, UKRAINE.
34. TITLE: Establishment of a parliamentary system on the Australian continent. AUTHORS: Elena А. Voytovich, Elena R. Benovickaya. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the development and formation of the parliamentary system, which is the basis of the governance system of the modern Australian Union. The authors disclosed the process of development and formation of the colony management bodies, which later became the management bodies of the federal subjects. The article also analyzes the regulatory legal acts that gradually approved the creation of key elements of a parliamentary form of government. So, the first bodies were only the unicameral Legislative Councils appointed by Great Britain, which were subsequently reformed into full-fledged bicameral parliaments. In the article, the author addresses the issue of creating an Executive Council, which over time was reorganized into the government of the colonies. KEY WORDS: Australia, Australian colonies, Australian Parliament, Senate, House of Representatives. RUSSIA.
35. TITLE: Positive and negative forms of implementation of legal liability. AUTHOR: Vera V. Stepanova. ABSTRACT: The article traces a logical study of the concept of legal responsibility as a complex social phenomenon, which includes not only the obligation to undergo punishment in case of violation of the legal norms and rules of conduct established by the State in society, but also the need to educate and to form lawful behaviour in citizens, aimed at analysing the consequences of their potentially desirable actions in terms of approval or censure of a social and legal nature. KEY WORDS: legal responsibility, positive and negative legal responsibility, crime, coercion, punishment. RUSSIA.
36. TITLE: History of the state and law of Russia as a field of scientific knowledge and an instrument for the formation of a legal culture. AUTHORS: Rustam Z. Abdulgaziev, Viktor N. Mamichev, Dmitry I. Sostin, Anastasiya N. Sukhorukova, Magomed R. Alsultanov. ABSTRACT: The basic facts and events of the history of the Russian state and law, which make up the substantial part of Russian society, are summarized. Based on a systematic approach, historical and legal science differentiate the stages of development of the Russian state and law, including the modern stage of development, reveals the laws and continuity of their development. Interdisciplinary connections and characteristic features of the history of the state and law of Russia as a tool for shaping the legal consciousness and legal culture of Russian society are especially revealed. A conclusion is drawn about the role of the history of the state and law of Russia as a universal tool for the formation of legal awareness and culture of Russians and the need to improve the methodology of its teaching in universities. KEY WORDS: ciencia, estado, derecho, metodología de la conciencia jurídica, cultura jurídica. RUSSIA.
37. TITLE: Legal consciousness as a factor in the formation of the rule of law . AUTHORS: Rustam Z. Abdulgaziev, Viktor N. Mamichev, Dmitry I. Sostin, Anastasiya N. Sukhorukova, Magomed R. Alsultanov. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the issues of legal awareness in the modern Russian state and its development in the context of the formation of the rule of law. The authors analyze the level of legal awareness in modern Russian society, determine its structure, identify problematic issues of increasing its level, characterize legal nihilism, and suggest ways to overcome it. The authors examine various views in the Russian and foreign scientific literature regarding the principles of the rule of law, its relations with the legal consciousness and legal culture of Russian society. KEY WORDS: rule of law, justice, legal ideology, legal psychology, legal nihilism. RUSSIA.
38. TITLE: Problems of qualification of complex single crimes. AUTHORS: Rustam Z. Abdulgaziev, Viktor N. Mamichev, Dmitry I. Sostin, Anastasiya N. Sukhorukova, Magomed R. Alsultanov. ABSTRACT: The work provides a systematic criminal legal analysis of a complex single crime based on the current domestic criminal law and the practice of its application. A brief description of each type of complex single crime is given. Complex single crimes, compound crimes are analyzed; crimes based on alternative actions; crimes with two acts; ongoing crimes; continuing crimes and crimes of repeated acts. The bases of differentiation of a single crime and its differentiation from a plurality of criminal acts are generalized and investigated. A general conclusion is made about which crimes should be attributed to complex single crimes, as well as how the single crime and the totality of crimes are interpreted by law. KEY WORDS: compound crime, set of crimes, qualification, complex crime. RUSSIA.
39. TITLE: Conducting legal expertise of draft regulatory legal acts in the Russian Federation. AUTHORS: Igor G. Veselov, Aleksandr G. Martyanov. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the features of the legal examination of draft regulatory legal acts in modern Russia. It is considered as the main legal means of increasing quality, effectiveness, and the appropriateness of the predictability of the consequences of their adoption. The authors believe that a single regulatory framework for the examination of regulatory legal acts, and most importantly, the consolidation of uniform scientifically-based and practice-tested techniques and methods for its implementation will generally contribute to the improvement of Russian legislation. KEY WORDS: law, normative legal act, legal expertise, proportionality of legal regulation. RUSSIA.
40. TITLE: On the issue of determining the subject of smuggling of strategically important goods and resources. AUTOR: Vladislava K. Zaigraeva. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the study of the smuggling of strategically important goods and resources. Based on the analysis of regulatory legal acts, qualitative features of strategically important goods and resources are revealed in the context of criminal liability for their smuggling. A proposal has been formulated regarding the exclusion from the List of strategically important goods and resources of species of wild flora and fauna. KEY WORDS: smuggling, crime, strategically important goods and resources, special rules for moving across the border. RUSSIA.
41. TITLE: Current trends in the criminal executive policy of the Russian Federation in the execution of alternative sentences to Deprivation of Liberty. AUTHOR: Lyadov E. Vladimirovich. ABSTRACT: The article highlights the development of the criminal-executive policy of Russia in the field of punishment, which is an alternative to imprisonment. The author focuses on its main areas, provides data on problematic issues in this area and the results of work done to eliminate the latter. The problems are considered taking into account the analysis of statistical indicators of the Russian Federation. KEY WORDS: public policy, penal policy, penalties, alternative to imprisonment. RUSSIA.
42. TITLE: The tax on urban predies: collection and local development. AUTHORS: Paúl Alejandro Centeno Maldonado, Gabriela Alexandra Cuadrado Aymara, Beatriz Del Carmen Viteri Naranjo, María Sol Santillán Obregón. ABSTRACT: Misinformation and lack of dissemination about municipal taxes based on COOTAD creation, as well as subjects, regulations, deductions, calculations, lack of information media and lack of taxation on the part of citizens leads to inadequate information being presented on the management of the Urban Municipal Tax. In the present investigation, an analysis of tributes such as taxes, fees and contributions that constitute a source of income for the State, especially the tax on urban land in Ecuador is carried out. KEY WORDS: taxes, urban land, cadastre, exemption, equity and ordinance. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: The neoconstitutionalism and the equality of rights in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Luis Fernando Piñas Piñas, Hernán Patricio Castillo Villacres, Juan Edmundo Zhinin Cobo, Erica Thalía Romero Pérez. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, despite decades of changes in constitutions and rights, the issue of equality is a historical problem, which has brought with it several points of criticism and debate, equal rights is evident in the neo-constitutionalism, since its inception, the current constitution of the Republic of Ecuador, has a main purpose of respect for equality; this is to achieve a society that offers the minimum guarantees for equal opportunities for all citizens to be effective. KEY WORDS: equality, rights, formal equality, material equality. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: Approval: critical analysis of the illegal impugnation of negative resolution. AUTHORS: Yanhet Lucía Valverde Torres, Oswaldo Líber Andrade Salazar, Marco Fernando Saltos Salgado, Jorge Alfredo Eras Diaz. ABSTRACT: The approval is the legal institution that, in Ecuador, empowers the employer and worker to go to the Labour Inspector to terminate the individual contract of employment for one or more of the causes established in the Labour Code. The investigation focused on a critical analysis of the challenge to the decision denying the go-ahead; the result was that the decision denying the go-ahead that it is not legally challenged; only the Labour Inspector may or may not terminate the individual employment contract. KEY WORDS: Approval, judicial challenge, negative resolution, labor inspector, administrative authority. ECUADOR.
45. TITLE: Effective cooperation and non-disarticulation of organized crime in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Diego Fabricio Tixi Torres, Mercedes Carolina Navarro Cejas, Daisy Narcisa Rojas Sánchez, Juan Bladimir Navas Pazmiño. ABSTRACT: Organized crime is a global problem and it is an important issue to address. The legislation of Ecuador in the year 2014 puts the COIP into effect and incorporates a special technique, "Effective Cooperation", where an agreement is made between the prosecutor and the cooperator in order to stop organized crime. Effective cooperation facilitates the work of the prosecutor in its investigation, and on the other hand, they benefit the informer by its reduction and becomes a tool for criminal investigation at the stage of fiscal instruction for the imputation and prosecution of a criminal organization. KEY WORDS: effective cooperation, organized crime, Premial Criminal Law. ECUADOR.
46. TITLE: Environmental rationality in peasant movements. The case of the Victoria del Portete Parish. AUTHORS: Julio A. Alvarado Vélez, Jennifer Mabel Ube Olvera, Richard Fernando Hurtado Guevara, Jorge Hernán Almeida Blacio. ABSTRACT: Peasant protests against megamining have deployed a variety of strategies, including environmental discourses to protect their spaces and ways of life. The objective of this article was to determine whether farmers who use this type of discourse possess environmental rationality. To this end, a field investigation was carried out where, based on semi-structured interviews, the speeches of the mobilized actors against the large-scale Loma Larga project, in the province of Azuay, were analyzed. KEY WORDS: environmental rationality, peasant movements, discourse analysis, large-scale mining, Political Ecology. ECUADOR.
47. TITLE: Infringement of the right to self-defense on the application of the execution order article 372 of COGEP. AUTHORS: Silvia Marisol Gavilánez Villamarín, Wilson René Paredes Navarrete, Lourdes del Rocío Sánchez Pérez, Cristoval Fernando Rey Suquilanda. ABSTRACT: The research was based on a comparative study of the executive terms that have been supported by the new procedure of the Organic Code of Processes, which violates the right to the legitimate defence in the implementation phase, laid down in sentencing specifically to Article 372 of the abovementioned rule, on the liquidation carried out by the expert, where the report is not brought to the attention of the parties, leaving one of the parties concerned indefensive, expressly contradicting what article 76 numeral 7 literal "A" of the Ecuadorian Constitution. KEY WORDS: execution phase, self-defense, infringement, Constitutional law, defenselessness. ECUADOR.
48. TITLE: Rehabilitation and social reinsertion a chimera for the deprived of liberty. AUTHORS: Mesías Elías Machado Maliza, Emily Mishell Hernández Gaibor, Marjorie Salome Inga Jaramillo, Diego Fabricio Tixi Torres. ABSTRACT: The lack of adequate policies, resources and professionals trained to exercise and implement rehabilitation processes, prevent the objective of social reintegration. Prison policy agencies should guide their interest in this social problem, applying the provisions of our Constitution, International Human Rights Instruments and Comprehensive Criminal Organic Code, by promoting a better harmony in social coexistence. The objective of this research is to create a procedure for the certification of work activities that facilitates adequate rehabilitation of the deprived of liberty at the Chimborazo Social Rehabilitation Center. KEY WORDS: rehabilitation, reinsertion, law, deprivation of freedom, rights. ECUADOR.
49. TITLE: Revocation of mandate as a control mechanism to the authorities of popular election in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Orley David Balarezo Mero, Alexandra Judith Andino Herrera, Hayk Paronyan, Wilson Alfredo Cacpata Calle. ABSTRACT: In the Political Constitution of Ecuador, the revocation of the mandate is contemplated, one of the mechanisms of direct participatory democracy, which aims to establish a control of the authorities of popular election aimed at complying with its work plan attached to what the law determines; the problem is presented by the low index that is recorded of the exercise of this mechanism by the citizens; reason why, it was established as an objective to analyze the causes of this low index and expose its consequences. KEY WORDS: direct democracy, revocation of mandate, control mechanism. ECUADOR.
50. TITLE: The seventh constitutional criterion and its impact on the Autonomous Parish Decentralized Rural Government of The Andes. AUTHORS: Olga Germania Arciniegas Paspuel, Miriam Janneth Pantoja Burbano, Jenny Fernanda Enriquez Chugá, Martha Janeth Ortega Pérez. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this study is to analyze the impact of the seventh constitutional criterion on the Rural Los Andes Parish GAD, managing to establish the effect that it can have on the investment budget for the year 2018, as well as harmonize the objectives National Good Living Plan to the National Lifetime Plan. The methodology applied was based on a complex approach to the approach to legal, financial and social context. KEY WORDS: Seventh constitutional criteria, budget execution, alignment of objectives. ECUADOR.
51. TITLE: The insecurity of persons deprived of liberty in Ecuador's public prisons. AUTHORS: Claudio Antonio Terán Vaca, Josué Ramón Limaico Mina. ABSTRACT: Ecuador shares a sad regional reality in its prison system, which highlights its difficulties in respecting the rights and dignity of persons deprived of liberty, this investigation addresses the prison regime and deficiencies in the different operators of the prison system that are direct negative influence to be able to comply with the normative provisions of rehabilitation and respect for human dignity. KEY WORDS: prison regime, prison system operators, rehabilitation, institutionality. ECUADOR.
52. TITLE: Legal and theoretical framework on the use of customs and traditions of ancestral groups in the preservation of water resources. AUTHORS: Carlos Javier Lizcano Chapeta, Teresa de Jesús Molina Gutiérrez, Diego Xavier Chamorro Valencia, Luis Enrique González Zúñiga. ABSTRACT: This study analyses international and national legal instruments, as well as new environmental theoretical approaches to understanding that a holistic vision is needed that breaks with the parameters of domination and takes into account the other cultures and traditions, to reconstruct a new relationship of man with nature. The results made it possible to demonstrate the recognition of rights to indigenous peoples and communities to use their customs, and ancestral procedures in the preservation of water resources. KEY WORDS: legal, theoretical, customs-traditions, preservation, water resources. ECUADOR.
53. TITLE: The Legal Advocate, according to the modification of the Criminal Procedure Law. AUTHORS: Marvelio Alfaro Matos, Luis Manuel Provance Labrada, Ned Vito Quevedo Arnaiz, Nemis García Arias. ABSTRACT: The Legal Defense is important, because there are defendants who, given their economic and procedural situation, require the representation of these lawyers. The current procedural legislation is not sufficiently foresight or regulatory of the institution of ex officio lawyer that allows the development of a true technical defense with the rights and guarantees established for a trial attached to the due criminal process; therefore, the objective is to reveal the legal and objective limitations that ex officio lawyers present in practice, so as to provide a solution to this problem. KEY WORDS: Lawyer, due process, right of defense, defense of office. ECUADOR.
54. TITLE: Prison crisis in Latin America and its comparison with the prison situation in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Genaro Vinicio Jordán Naranjo, Fernando José Caicedo Banderas, Denisse Elizabeth Huera Castro, Andrea Katherine Bucaram Caicedo. ABSTRACT: Poor social policies within Latin American countries, coupled with precarious management of prison systems, have caused terrible problems within prisons, reflected in overcrowding, unhealthiness, violence, among others problems that lead to a galloping prison crisis. This work reflects the reality of prison systems in Latin America, exposing serious shortcomings and their terrible consequences for those deprived of liberty and society at large. The objective of this research is to analyze the problems of prisons and prisons in Ecuador and Latin America and their influence on today's society. KEY WORDS: Overcrowding, prison overpopulation, human rights. ECUADOR.
55. TITLE: Weaknesses in the implementation of new strategies based on open government. AUTHORS: Harnol William Alban Sorroza, Marcia Esther España Herrería. ABSTRACT: Open government is a new paradigm, based on the principles of transparency, participation and collaboration, which allows changing the relationship between citizens and the State. Its execution requires facing weaknesses associated with the new strategies for the elaboration of public policies. The objective of this work is to define what are the weaknesses that may arise in the implementation of new public policy development strategies through a quantitative study. Ten representative variables were identified according to the content analysis of the interviews conducted using the statistical technique of principal component analysis. KEY WORDS: Open government, weaknesses, strategies, public policies. ECUADOR.
56. TITLE: Right of youth and children, ways to shorten their non-observance. AUTHORS: Alex Javier Peñafiel Palacios, Patty Elizabeth Del Pozo Franco, Iyo Alexis Cruz Piza. ABSTRACT: The protection of the rights of children and adolescents is a pending debt of many Latin American States, and Ecuador does not escape it. From the different laws and policies that stipulate their protection, there are still those who live under the violation of their rights. Child labor frequently manifests and deprives this population sector of its childhood and full development. The purpose of this work is to highlight advances and challenges in the field of youth and childhood law with emphasis on child labor, its generalities are initially addressed, with special mention to Ecuador, and then expose some possible ways to shorten its non-observance and Consolidation this right. KEY WORDS: Right of youth and children, children and adolescents, inobservance. ECUADOR.
57. TITLE: Reflections on family conflicts and mediation as a field of application. AUTHORS: Blanca Esmeralda Brito Herrera, Verónica Yesenia Valencia Vargas, Rosa Leonor Maldonado Manzano. ABSTRACT: Conflicts arising within the family environment, rupture of couple relationships and their involvement in descendants are addressed, with the aim of determining how family mediation contributes to the expansion of family conflict care services. This research was focused from the descriptive-interpretative aspect and applying the analysis and synthesis. The result demonstrates the existence of other conflicts within the family context, the proposal of incorporating family mediation into the Arbitration and Mediation Law is proposed, so that the existing legal vacuum is remedied; as well as that the mediation centers expand their attention services in a multidimensional sense. KEY WORDS: Family conflicts, Conflict management, Parents, Family Mediation. ECUADOR.
58. TITLE: Piatúa case and the free, previous and informed consultation. A vision from the constitutionality. AUTHORS: Aurelio Agustín Quito Cortés, Manuel Ricardo Velázquez. ABSTRACT: In the present work, a study of the Piatúa case, of the Pastaza province in Ecuador, applying a qualitative methodology, is carried out in the approach made to it through the judgment of the constitutional court that knew it. The demand made by stakeholders to the application for a protection action is analyzed, considering that the State, in authorizing the development of the hydroelectric project acted unconstitutionally. An analysis of the parties' arguments and their correspondence with the legal order and doctrinal examination was carried out. KEY WORDS: previous, free and informed consultation; collective rights; rights of nature; protective action. ECUADOR.
59. TITLE: Unconstitutionality of the interpretative opinion issued by judges of the constitutional court, referring to Ecuadorian marriage. AUTHORS: Danilo Rafael Andrade Santamaría, Juan Giovani Sailema Armijo, Luis Rodrigo Miranda Chávez, Roberto Carlos Jiménez Martínez. ABSTRACT: On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, five Constitutional Court members out of a total of nine, made a decision that is not their responsibility; the investigation analyzes legal conditions and doctrinal references from a critical perspective concluding the legal infeasibility of the judicial decision in contravention of the letter of the constitution. KEY WORDS: marriage, equality, rights, equal marriage. ECUADOR.
60. TITLE: Failure to comply with the visitation regime and its violation of the right to family life. AUTHORS: Lola Ximena Cangas Oña, Mesías Elías Machado Maliza, Eduardo Luciano Hernández Ramos, Diego Fabricio Tixi Torres. ABSTRACT: When the marriage is over, the Judge entrusts the tenure or parental authority to a parent who will remain in the care and custody of the children and regulates the visitation regime of the parent who does not have custody of the child. In this investigation, the authors have analyzed a judgment which observed how it influences a parent's refusal in the fulfilment of the visitation regime and the infringement of the right to family coexistence. KEY WORDS: visiting schedule, Constitution, integral development, children. ECUADOR.
61. TITLE: Legal responsibility of physicians in the surgical room. AUTHORS: Juan Carlos Arandia Zambrano, Génesis Karolina Robles Zambrano, Sebastián García Bautista. ABSTRACT: Informed consent, or the “informed procedure” was born in the Declaration of Helsinki of 1964, as a treaty to carry out experiments with humans, by means of it, the patient or subject expresses his willingness to participate in a medical investigation. Carrying out an analysis of the legality and of the existing forms of the informed consent act is the objective of this investigation that highlights that informed consent like any other pre-designed document that lacks the essential elements such as negotiation and it is observed that it violates the traditional essence of contract. KEY WORDS: informed consent, contract, professional responsibility. ECUADOR.
62. TITLE: Self-Determination of Peoples: the concept and direction. AUTHOR: Gadir Khalilov Rovshan. ABSTRACT: The article is dedicated to the development of the law for self-determination, and the international and national legal basis of its establishment. The interaction with the law of self-determination with other principles of international law is investigated. The criteria for implementing this law are differentiated. It is concluded that self-determination as a right has a basis in international law, and applies to nations that live under colonial dependence; Self-determination for minorities is related to the type of political regime and the right to self-determination has a collective character, legal content that guarantees individual rights. KEY WORDS: self-determination, international law, political decisions, human rights. AZERBAIJAN.
63. TITLE: The Main stages and methodological approaches to the study of the mechanism of state power in the Russian sociological, political and legal science. AUTHORS: Aleksey V. Yurkovsky, Igor A. Kuzmin, Valentina M. Derevskova, Tatyana V. Amosova, Elena A. Yurkovskaya, Elena S. Kuzmina. ABSTRACT: The article aims to draw attention to the relevance of the study of the phenomenology of state power, its mechanisms, and their external and internal characteristics, patterns of existence, transformation and modernization. The proposed study is an attempt to form a logically consistent view of the evolution of the scientific concept of the mechanism of state power from the point of view of interdisciplinary discourse in relation to the object of study, taking into account the methodological specifics of the provisions of Russian sociological, political and legal science. For a more inclusive and in-depth introduction to the problem, we turn to the historical processes of formation of the legal worldview in relation to our issue. KEY WORDS: mechanism of state power, state agencies, methodology of scientific research, worldview of researchers, political interests. RUSSIA.
64. TITLE: Policy of integration and cooperation with the EU on leading positions and competitiveness of the Ukrainian economy. AUTHORS: Inna Gryshova, Svitlana Stoyanova-Koval, Natalia Dobrianska, Maryna Gogol, Alina Sakun. ABSTRACT: The article examines the trends and prospects of the development of relations between Ukraine and the EU with using modern assessment methods, outlining geopolitical priorities of Ukraine's integration strategy, determining the legal aspects of relations between Ukraine and the EU, and analyzing the main directions of cooperation between Ukraine and the EU. The state of modern Ukrainian European integration policy is investigated, too. The article substantiates the peculiarities of the development of the agrarian sector of the economy in the context of integration into the EU. The current problems of national integration strategies in the context of the main aspects of the modern EU are also analyses. The use of an econometric method for predicting the effectiveness of the integration of cooperation between the EU and Ukraine is offered. The theoretical effects of Ukraine's integration with the EU and the possibility of their implementation in practice are determined as well. KEY WORDS: integration policies, national strategies, policy implementation in the agricultural sector, cooperation, globalization, competitiveness. UKRAINE.
65. TITLE: Metaphor as a key tool in the formation of public opinion in the French political media. AUTHOR: Orujova Yegana Mashadi. ABSTRACT: The role of metaphors in the communication process is one of the main issues which is in the focus of attention of scholars dealing with discourse analysis. Their research is important not only from theoretical but also from practical point of view. In the result of research and analysis, it has been concluded that metaphors used to manipulate public consciousness play a major role in influencing the reader politically. The use of metaphor in the discourse of political press differs depending on the journalist's perceptions, the level of metaphorical thinking and the journalist's goals. KEY WORDS: discourse, political press, metaphor, public consciousness. AZERBAIJAN.
66. TITLE: Discursive ethics in Apel, Habermas and Cortina. Transitions for the rationality of the "applied ethics". AUTHORS: Carmen Marina Méndez Cabrita, Ángel Antonio Marín Pérez, Milena Elizabeth Álvarez Tapia. ABSTRACT: In this article, a critical approach was made to the debates that created the different configurations of the ethical fact in recent times. First, the concepts of fronitis and dialogue were addressed. Discursive ethics was analyzed, both in Apel and in Habermas, who thematized ethical rationality in the practical sphere and the necessarily universalistic character of ethics. Finally, the proposal of practical rationality in Adela Cortina was addressed, through applied ethics, until arriving at aporophobia and the moral foundation of human rights. KEY WORDS: Dialogicity, Discursive Ethics, Applied Ethics, Aporophobia, Human Rights. ECUADOR.
67. TITLE: Wars of postmodern stage: theoretical explanations, applications and perspectives. AUTHOR: Babir Quliyev. ABSTRACT: The article discusses the postmodern war, the fundamental changes taking place in theoretical and practical terms, as well as the need to study the topics mentioned in terms of the formation of the newest models of warfare. By using military-scientific concepts, author explains new approaches and concepts of war, asymmetric paradigm, as well as, considering their place in the military doctrines of different countries. In conclusion, the author attempts to systematize features post-modern wars and speculates about possible prospects. KEY WORDS: Postmodern stage, models of war, asymmetric war. AZERBAIJAN.
68. TITLE: The idea of independence in the literature of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (1918-1920). AUTHOR: Tanzila Rustamkhanli. ABSTRACT: The enlightened movement, which began in the second half of the 19th century, played an important role in the national self-determination of the Azerbaijani people, in the consolidation of the idea of national independence, in the transformation of independence and nationalism into a national ideology. The articles deepens on these aspects. KEY WORDS: idea, independence, literature, nationality, Turks. AZERBAIJAN.
69. TITLE: Gender ideology and its implementation model in the world. AUTHORS: César Eduardo Ochoa Díaz, Jéssica Rosario Castillo Vizuete, Vanessa Alexandra Bravo Montoya, Klever Aníbal Guamán Chacha. ABSTRACT: The objective of this study is to determine how gender ideology has gained space through the media, education and laws of each State. The research conceives the gender ideology as a unit of analysis of social and political reality, by changing beliefs and cultures mentalities, but shows the biological inconsistency of this theory. KEY WORDS: sex, gender, sexuality. ECUADOR.
70. TITLE: Luxury: past and present in Russian society. AUTHORS: Sergey A. Komarov, Agamali K. Mamedov. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes topics related to the study of luxury as a form of manifestation and realization of excessive consumption, seen from one of the most influential authors of the early twentieth century Sergei Witte and works of modern scientists. The relevance of the conceptual study on luxury is that it is not only a socially conscious reality in the sphere of consumption, which differentiates society, but also a factor that affects the nature of relations between different social groups in society. The study used the document analysis method, ranging from the synchronic (modern) and diachronic (historical), tracking the evolution of the concept of "luxury", and identifying the origins of the functional characteristics of this concept. KEY WORDS: luxury, glam capitalism, S. Witte, consumer society, social stratification. RUSSIA.
71. TITLE: Problems of young motherhood in modern Russia: socio-pedagogical aspect. AUTHORS: Yanina Shimanovskaya, Alexander S. Sarychev, Svetlana N. Kozlovskaya, Galina P. Medvedeva, Anna G. Akhtyan, Valeriya V. Sizikova. ABSTRACT: The relevance of the problem under study derives from the fact that the phenomenon of early motherhood is a pressing social issue. In connection therewith, this paper is aimed at identifying the causes of early motherhood and finding solutions to the problem in the context of socio-pedagogical work. We used sociological survey as a leading method to explore this problem, which has allowed us to identify the causes of the phenomenon and to develop recommendations for improving social and pedagogical support to young mothers. It has been revealed that a greater emphasis should be placed on the prevention of early pregnancy and resolution of emerging crisis social situations. KEY WORDS: pregnancy, minor age, young mothers, birth rate, pedagogy. RUSSIA.
72. TITLE: Separatism as an extreme manifestation of ethnic identity. AUTHOR: Bayramov Imdad Mustafa. ABSTRACT: The article reviews the place of ethnic and national identity in the structure of other group identities, describes psychological mechanisms and phenomenon of self-awareness as a member of the ethnic entity, characterizes separatism as a destructive version of ethno genesis, which contradicts state interests. Currently, a number of countries observe the flare of patriotic movements, which is tied to the development of public identity. Separatism acts as a destructive version of ethnogenesis because it expresses the demonstration of ethnos contradicting state interests. KEY WORDS: ethnic separatism, separatism in post-Soviet countries, ethnic identity. AZERBAIJAN.
73. TITLE: The progress of the historical, cultural and environmental rescue project from Yantzaza, Zamora Chinchipe, Ecuador. AUTHORS: José Ramiro Velasteguí Sánchez, Wilson Teodomiro Salas Álvarez, Esdra Real Garlobo, Carlos Eduardo Martínez Campaña. ABSTRACT: The canton Yantzaza in the province of Zamora Chinchipe in Ecuador, has important natural resources, tourist icing, cultural values, exquisite gastronomy, agroecological products and a particular geopolitical environment. Despite this, problems have been highlighted such as the lack of written or virtual knowledge on historical, cultural and environmental aspects, loss of credibility and cultural values, community demotivation to undertake new developmental alternatives and lack of geopolitical articulation. The objective of this presentation is to report on the progress of the research initiated in mid-2018 and which will be completed in the first half of 2020. KEY WORDS: Progress, research project, Yantzaza, Zamora Chinchipe. ECUADOR.
74. TITLE: Concurrent disloyalty in the commercial acts of Santo Domingo city. AUTHORS: Rogelio Meléndez Carballido, Klever Eduardo Carrión León, Marvelio Alfaro Matos, Hayk Paronyam. ABSTRACT: Dishonest uses in commercial turnout beyond infringement of acquired rights represent a growing problem in trade. The purpose of this research was to identify through a doctrinal and field examination, the main forms of manifestation or acts of unfair competition in the concurrence activity of self-employed traders in the downtown area of Santo Domingo. KEY WORDS: Disloyal competition, commercial concurrence, autonomous trade, confusión, imitation. ECUADOR.
75. TITLE: An earthly vision of interculturality to decolonize reality, discourse and norm. AUTHOR: Xavier Garaicoa Ortiz. ABSTRACT: The scope of the culture is the space in which the norms that compose the legal systems are developed, conditioning them in their content and scope, as well as in the effectiveness that they reach within the set of the prevailing social relations. Such an unquestionable assertion deserves; however, a precision, referring to the configuration of the specific national-popular culture in each society. Starting from the baroque character that Latin American culture acquires and its evident colonial content, of which the indigenous subculture is part, the legal provisions from different sources; so that, they consecrate their preceptive role they must acquire an intercultural character that allows them to enhance a multiple citizen action. KEY WORDS: culture, baroque, multiculturalism, colonialism. ECUADOR.
76. TITLE: Interaction between the ornaments and graphic structure of molecules. AUTHOR: Nardana Yusifova. ABSTRACT: Azerbaijan is one of the ancient rich historical parts of the world. The artistic sphere of influence of the masterpieces created by skilled architects and painters of Azerbaijan had been very broad and strong. Many of these decorations had a mystical meaning and a symbolic essence. The motifs elaborated in the monuments of art, in the first place, are means of expression of art and are aimed at increasing the aesthetic quality of the things they decorated. The article addresses these aspects. KEY WORDS: Geometric, Decoration, Architecture, Ornaments. AZERBAIJAN.
77. TITLE: Proposal for a brochure for the preparation of tour operators in English in the north central area, Cumandá Canton, Chimborazo province, period 2011. AUTHORS: Jessica Elizabeth Asqui Luna, Kerly Yesenia Cabezas Llerena, María Yadira Cárdenas Moyano. ABSTRACT: This work was carried out in Cumandá, during the period 2011, the main objective was: to investigate how the practice of the English language affects the services offered by tour operators in the North Central Zone, Cumandá Canton, Chimborazo Province, and therefore, we propose to prepare a booklet with basic phrases in English language to facilitate communication, through the Sectional and Local Government of the Cumandá Canton. Once the study was done, as well as the logistic approach, and obtained the tabulated results of the surveys carried out to the tour operators, a brochure could be proposed for the preparation of the tour operators in English for the improvement of their performance. KEY WORDS: English language, tourism, Cumandá, basic phrases in English. ECUADOR.
78. TITLE: The comparison of the Liberalism foundations in Ancient Greece with the political thought of Iranian poets. AUTHORS: Ebrahim Zare, Hamid Reza Haghighat, Abdul Amir Jorfi. ABSTRACT: This article explores the similarities of liberalism thoughts in Ancient Greece with that of Iranian poets. The hypothesis is that the ideas of these two groups of scholars are very close. The Sophists’ ideas have had a profound effect on what is known as liberalism today, and many of the liberalism principles such as humanism, toleration and pluralism have originated from this thought. Also, the Iranian poet, Molana, is a cognitive pluralist. The economic ideas of Aristotle, from whom the economic liberalism has been originated, are significant. Sa’di has also communalities in economic thinking and liberalism thinking. The Stoicism has communalities with Sa’di. As a governance method, democracy has been considered by ancient Greek scholars and Sa’di. KEY WORDS: Liberalism, poet, Molana, Ancient Greece. IRAN.
79. TITLE: Gender features of the concept “Beauty” in the English language. AUTHOR: Guzel Abelkhasanovna Sadrieva. ABSTRACT: The article is written within the framework of gender linguistics or linguistic genderology that is one of the topical issues of modern linguistic researches. It is devoted to the gender representation of the concept “Beauty” in the English language. It posits the study of figurative means giving positive aesthetic evaluation in English. The author outlines basic lexical units representing the concept “Beauty” and makes analysis. The central to this paper is the figurative representation of the concept “Beauty”, the linguistic interpretation of this phenomenon from the point of view of its figuratively associative content. It explores the role of figurative vocabulary in the formation of the aesthetic picture in the English language. KEY WORDS: genderology, concept, imaginative means, metaphor, comparison. TARTARISTAN.
80. TITLE: North Caucasian literature. Paradigm forms of individual style of A. Urusova. AUTHORS: Fatima Uzdenova, Almira Kazieva, Mariza Chotchaeva, Larisa Murnaeva. ABSTRACT: The possibilities of the individual development of the poetic thinking of the authors without the influence of general cultural and literary factors, or in conditions of its significant weakening are analyzed in the article. Consideration of the works of the Karachai poetess leads to an unambiguous thesis about the completeness of the possible evolutionary way of national authors. A particular assumption about the synchronism of the creative evolution of A.M. Urusova and the stage development of the whole Karachay-Balkarian poetry, followed by a general conclusion about the dynamics resources of the individual artistic consciousness, marked by the typological heterogeneity of its inherent ways of aesthetic reflection of the outward things, is formulated. KEY WORDS: Karachay-Balkarian poetry, A. Urusova, features of the individual style, evolution of artistic consciousness, ethnic specificity. RUSSIA.
81. TITLE: Types of consciousness and specific of their literary forms in Ukrainian fiction. AUTHORS: Liudmyla Harmash, Olena Kuznetsova, Olena Nevelska-Hordieieva, Iryna Razumenko, Tetyana Tyshchenko. ABSTRACT: In this paper, we examine the ratio of two types of consciousness, a child’s one and an adult’s one, which belong to the same subject. The objective of this study is to investigate the child’s specifics of environment perception. The peculiarities of communicative relationship achievements between an adult storyteller and a reader, on the one hand, and between a child-reader and a hero, on the other hand, are traced. The main grammatical means of the narration organization are defined. It is also shown that child's consciousness is characterised by increased intensity of the cognitive processes, by a sense of beauty and an optimistic perception of the world. KEY WORDS: consciousness, forms of consciousness expression, pragmatics of communication, types of consciousness, Ukrainian literature. UKRAINE.
82. TITLE: Mass and societal alienation in Kafka’s The Castle: A construal based on Tönnies, Seeman and Freud. AUTHOR: Erfan Fatehi. ABSTRACT: Kafka is a nonpareil figure in literary modernism, prose and a lodestone; in this regard, at one pole stands the mystical experience – anterior to all, the experience founded on the didactics of Kabbalah – and the modern experience of civic life and the afflictions it has lumbered human psyche with, at the other painted in words through a sociological expressionism. This paper aims to take the latter into account in a sociological perspective. Taking account of the consequences of the protracted manipulative power exerted by the castle on the villagers; this paper equally intends to unfolds the repercussions of individuals being alienated and their metamorphosis into state-objects touching upon the theories registered by modern sociologists and psychologists of mark. KEY WORDS: Kafka, Mass Alienation, Gesellschaft, Freud, Tönnies. IRAN.
83. TITLE: A study of Irigaray’s mother-daughter genealogy in Sara Paretsky’s Brush Back. AUTHORS: Candidate Maryam Imani, Zohreh Ramin. ABSTRACT: Luce Irigaray, the psycholinguist feminist philosopher, affirms that the feminine subjectivity is attainable via some active conducts out of which the mother-daughter genealogy is the most prominent one. The well-known myth of Persephone and her mother, Demeter, is the inspirational basis to Irigaray’s mother and daughter relationship which is also identifiable within Sara Paretsky’s Brush Back. Analyzing the similarities and the differences between Irigaray’s notion of mother-daughter genealogy in the myth and the way in which Paretsky utilizes the theme in her novel, would be the conclusive result of this study which would as well indirectly remind the reader the necessity of acknowledging the mother-daughter genealogy in order to build a world culture. KEY WORDS: Demeter, feminine subjectivity, Irigaray, mother-daughter genealogy, Persephone. IRAN.
84. TITLE: In the context of the Tasaffuv folk poetry (according to the poetry of I. Nasimi). AUTHOR: Khuraman Hummatova. ABSTRACT: One of the factors that increases the magic of the poetry of the master of the immortal word of Azerbaijani literature Imadeddin Nasimi (1369-1417) is his creative reference to popular literature. The greatness of his domain is that he could unite with an incomparable divine intelligence with aesthetic beauties in the traditional structures of the Aruz poetic genres. The poetic force of Nasimi's poetry took its origin from the passionate poetics of the teacher. In this sense, Nasimi's creativity characters were related not only to Eastern Hurufi views, but also to popular creativity, popular mystical views. KEY WORDS: Nasimi, folk poetry, tasaffuv, system of images. AZERBAIJAN.
85. TITLE: Folklore in Ilyas Efendiyev’s dramatic art. AUTHOR: Flora Kamran Namazova. ABSTRACT: The need for a more detailed study of the creativity of Ilyas Efendiyev is also associated with the richness of the language and style of this author. In general, the problems of language and the style of the literary process should be studied comprehensively, and only in this case, we can solve a number of important problems and make associations with linguistic creativity. This work can contribute to the appearance of new language characteristics in the content and the richness of the form. It should be noted that the linguistic and stylistic characteristics of the dramatic art of Ilyas Efendiyev have not been sufficiently studied in Azerbaijani linguistics. KEY WORDS: Azerbaijani language, language semantics, Azerbaijani literature. AZERBAIJAN.
86. TITLE: Franz Kafka and Stefan Zweig in Azerbaijan research and translations. AUTHOR: Al-Abbasi Noval Kheyri. ABSTRACT: The well-known Austrian writers Kafka and Zweig, as in all the world, are popular in Azerbaijan also. Since 1960s, their works have been repeatedly translated and analyzed by Azerbaijan literature scholars. In the article, all these literary facts are investigated and are shown as a significant aspect of Azerbaijan-Austria literary relations. KEY WORDS: Franz Kafka, Stefan Zweig, Azerbaijan research, translations. AZERBAIJAN.
87. TITLE: Illocutionary in the emotive speech act in English language. AUTHOR: Konul Abdurehmanova. ABSTRACT: The following article analyzes ilocutive emotional language to English. Because language is the most important means of communication between people, it is considered that the authors or speakers can affect their readers or listeners with some of the language means. The study determined diskursivnye and linguistic characteristics that reflect emotional, cognitive and parallel reactance empathy, and suggest that simulation, modeling and representation may be a non-exclusive process. Processing semantics and syntax, namely the use of emotional language, it is considered an emotional medium used to influence the decision-makers of the truth people text. Keywords: emotional, verbal action, illocution, text chat. AZERBAIJAN.
88. TITLE: Geographical names in the works of Nizami Ganjavi. AUTHOR: Bayram Apoev. ABSTRACT: The article analyzes the geographical names that are reflected in Hamsa by Nizami Ganjavi. As a result of the study of geographical names, a table was compiled. This table covers 157 geographical names. It was revealed that most of these names (125) were given in Iskendernam. An analysis of these geographical names is evidence that the brilliant thinker Nizami deeply studied the ancient Greek and Arabic literature and the works of ancient geographers and was closely acquainted with the geographical appearance of the globe. KEY WORDS: Nizami Ganjavi, Azerbaijani poet, geographical names. AZERBAIJAN.
89. TITLE: Credit and collection: An analysis in Equinoccial insurance. AUTHORS: Paola Yesenia Carrera Cuesta, Carmen Verónica Valenzuela Chicaiza, Edgar Marcelo Morillo Enríquez, Jessica Alexandra Noboa Pardo. ABSTRACT: The present research aims to carry out an analysis of the area of credit and collection in Equinoccial Insurance of the canton Ibarra province of Imbabura. The methodology used is based on a complex approach, through the analysis of credit and collection information and situational diagnosis. It is established that the insurance lines offered most on credit are multi-risk industrial, personal accidents and all vehicle risks. Overdue portfolio recovery management with low levels of efficiency is evident with the expression of inadequate management. KEY WORDS: credit, collection, insurance, policies. ECUADOR.
90. TITLE: The credit and its impact on the liquidity of the savings and credit cooperative Mushuc Runa Ltda. Agency Puyo in the year 2018. AUTHORS: Dailín Peña Suárez, Jorge Oswaldo Mungabusi Tipan, Galo Renato Navas Espín, Alejandra Margarita Chávez Silva. ABSTRACT: The main objective of this research was to analyze credit risk and its influence on the liquidity of the Savings and Credit Union Mushuc Runa Ltda. for which the mixed paradigm of research and inductive-deductive, analytical-synthetic, historical-logical and statistical-mathematical methods were used, all allowed a detailed analysis of the financial situation of the cooperative and the risk of the overdue portfolio. KEY WORDS: credit, liquidity, financial situation. ECUADOR.
91. TITLE: National economy clustering within the framework of the world economic mechanism. AUTHORS: Inna Litvinenko, Vladimir Korolkov, Vladimir Protas, Irina Smirnova, Nadezda Solovykh. ABSTRACT: An important component of the economic policy of each state is the development of a unique and appropriate structure and characteristics of its national economy competitiveness policies in the system of international trade and economic relations, the absolute, relative, structural and correlation indicators of which can be considered as indicators of the competitive position of a single country, as well as of groups of economically closely related countries (for example, the European Union, AFTA, Mercosur, and others). The concept of competitiveness of the national economy is a multifaceted concept and for its practical application, different groups of researchers and analysts offer various techniques. The article deepens oh these aspects. KEY WORDS: clustering, cluster policy, national economy, world economy. RUSSIA.
92. TITLE: Strategic aspects of enterprise management. AUTHOR: Rahim Sadigov. ABSTRACT: In our research, we describe the scientific nature of strategic management. There is no long-term and effective operation without strategic management. Strategic management is a system of economic activity that allows the achievement of strategic objectives. Strategic management requires great effort and financial costs, as it is at the heart of strategic action programs; that is, strategic plans. Strategic plans have been developed for a long time, and capital investments, innovation projects and investment projects are typical of those strategic plans. The article addresses these aspects. KEY WORDS: economy, management, strategic action, capital investments. AZERBAIJAN.
93. TITLE: The formation of brand as a factor to increase the competitiveness of university in the educational services market. AUTHORS: Ramazan Ligidov, Irina Fedotova, Zaur Zavrumov, Larisa Gorokhova, Dmitry Yurchenko. ABSTRACT: In the process of globalization, digitalization and competition in the market of educational services, issues of higher education are becoming relevant. The fame of an educational institution and his high-quality educational services provided in the market are not a guarantee of successful activity. In order to ensure the loyalty of the main consumers to the offers of the educational institution today, marketing tools, and in particular brand, should not be ignored. The conceptual base of brand management in the field of higher education and the brand elements of university are considered, the innovative approaches to creating, developing and managing the brand are presented in the article. KEY WORDS: branding, management, educational institution, educational services, competitiveness. RUSSIA.
94. TITLE: Mix marketing design to position a cleaning, maintenance and cleaning company in the Quevedo canton. AUTHORS: Aída Margarita Izquierdo Morán, Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas, Ángel Jesús Bravo Yunga. ABSTRACT: This research manages the design of the mix marketing plan for a cleaning, maintenance and grooming company in Canton Quevedo, as a fundamental tool to establish precise, required and feasible strategies and objectives. The authors propose a model for their application in similar organizations, public or private that require this service. KEY WORDS: marketing Mix, market, segmentation, positioning. ECUADOR.
95. TITLE: Feasibility study for the creation of a community tourism agency in the Tulcán canton. AUTHORS: Danny Mauricio Sandoval Malquín, Javier Mauricio Lucero Salcedo, Katy Marcela Fueltala Villota. ABSTRACT: The present feasibility study for the creation of a Community Tourism Agency in the Tulcán canton is born from the need and little public and private attention to this type of tourist service. To determine the feasibility of creating this agency, market studies were conducted, which allowed identifying the determinants of demand behavior, which are complemented by technical, administrative and financial economic studies. KEY WORDS: investment project, feasibility study, community tourism. ECUADOR.
96. TITLE: Intellectual capital measurement: Hotel case. AUTHORS: Vladimir Vega Falcón, Mónica del Roció Alarcón Quinapanta, Mario Marcelo Yancha Villacís, Jesús Estupiñán Ricardo. ASTRACT: ABService organizations manage intangible assets, as much or more than industrial companies and their accounting, under the name of Intellectual Capital, it represents one of the essential challenges facing accounting. The objective of this research was to measure the Intellectual Capital in the hotel under study. The value of the hotel's Intellectual Capital is determined for the calculated period, which can improve the effectiveness of its internal management. There was an increase in the intellectual capital of the hotel facility analyzed at $942.92 compared to the previous month. KEY WORDS: intellectual capital, intangible, human capital, structural capital, relational capital. ECUADOR.
97. TITLE: The violation of rights of IESS affiliates in the area of occupational hazards. AUTHORS: Yolanda Calva Vega, Byron Danilo Coronel Casanova, Wilman Gabriel Terán Carrillo, Salomón Alejandro Montecé Giler. ABSTRACT: The main focus of this topic is to expose the current reality of people affiliated with the Ecuadorian Institute of Social Security (IESS), in terms of occupational accidents and diseases, processed in the Department of Occupational Risks of the Province of Santo Domingo Tsáchilas. The procedures for occupational accidents and diseases, without the impetus of the interested party, expire within one hundred and eighty days, preventing the affected members from enjoying the right to Economic Benefits. KEY WORDS: Infringement, Affiliates, work risks, Work accidents, itínere, digital tool, professional illness. ECUADOR.
98. TITLE: The administrative consulting: a business opportunity in the city of Ibarra. AUTHORS: Miriam Janneth Pantoja Burbano, Olga Germania Arciniegas Paspuel, Sary del Rocío Álvarez Hernández, Juan Carlos Gualsaquí. ABSTRACT: Today, companies, SMEs and associations are essential for the economic development of families as they contribute to daily livelihoods, which is why it is important to focus on their proper administration. The objective of this research is to identify opportunities for the implementation of administrative consultancies that enhance the progress of SMEs in the city of Ibarra as a contribution to the local socio-economic network. KEY WORDS: Administrative consultant, SMEs, Pestel, Entrepreneurships, business model. ECUADOR.
99. TITLE: Good administrative management practices in service companies in the city of Ibarra. AUTHORS: Oswaldo Xavier Torres Merlo, Alex Francisco Vallejos Cazar, Juan Pablo Burbano Benítez. ABSTRACT: This research aimed to determine business management practices in the hosting and food service organizations in the city of Ibarra during the period February - August 2018. The sample consisted of 37 hotels and 40 restaurants that met the inclusion criteria, from a universe of 382 restaurants to which a group of investigative instruments were applied. It is concluded that good management practices result in non-tangible assets that contribute to the generation of economic returns and the recognition of customers towards companies. KEY WORDS: Good practices, Administrative management, service companies, productivity. ECUADOR.
100. TITLE: Correlation between job satisfaction and job performance. AUTHORS: Jessica Leonela Mora Romero, Zoila Mirella Mariscal Rosado. ABSTRACT: Job satisfaction is an agent that drives people to act and generate a behavior that has a direct impact on the work performance of each individual. The work presented aims to present an analysis of the interrelationship between job satisfaction and job performance to quantitatively demonstrate that a large part of the factors that affect performance depend on job satisfaction. When evaluating the significant variables that affect job satisfaction within each organization, improvement actions that result in an improvement in job performance are oriented. KEY WORDS: Job satisfaction, job performance, correlation, significant variables. ECUADOR.
101. TITLE: The EFQM as an instrument of internal evaluation in the strategic planning of companies in the tourism sector. AUTHORS: Diego Andrés Carrillo Rosero, Erika Janeth Acosta Aldaz, Gabriel Marcelo Tite Cunalata, Carmita del Rocìo Nuñez López. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to demonstrate the relevance of the EFQM questionnaire for the analysis of the internal environment in the strategic planning of companies in the tourism sector. This instrument considers the areas that make up the value chain of an organization and the main stakeholders that influence the context of the company. The research carried out was descriptive and cross-cutting in nature. It was demonstrated that by applying the EFQM self-diagnosis questionnaire it is possible to identify the strengths and weaknesses of organizations with a more holistic approach and away from omissions. KEY WORDS: strategic plan, situational diagnosis, EFQM analysis, strategic management. ECUADOR.
102. TITLE: Franchises: from a successful business model to a feasible alternative for current entrepreneurship. AUTHORS: Wilson Eduardo Medina Guerrero, José Daniel Anido Rivas, Bayron Ramiro Pinda Guanolema. ABSTRACT: in the Middle Ages, franchises have the distribution of goods and services in most industrial sectors and transformed the retail landscape, expanding rapidly at the international level. They currently represent more than 3 million of outlets, which employ about 21 million workers, integrated in about 40,000 franchise systems. They turned into an alternative for individuals to start their own businesses, with lower risks, less expensive and with greater opportunities to access financing. This presentation aimed to examine the origins, distinctive features. KEY WORDS: contracts, Ecuador, entrepreneurship, franchises, business model. ECUADOR.
103. TITLE: The administrative management and its impact on the productivity of Ecuadorian microenterprises. Case study Dipromax workshop in the city of Santo Domingo. AUTHORS: Jimena Elizabeth Montes de Oca Sánchez, Cristhian Antonio Pulla Ochoa. ABSTRACT: Microenterprises are a fundamental axis for the productive impulse of a nation; for this reason, a study was carried out in the Dipromax workshop, that is dedicated to the manufacture of furniture in aluminum, wood and locksmith work, in the Province of Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas, in order to know their level of productivity and contribute with the achievement of its objectives and the optimization of its resources. To carry out the diagnosis, an interview was conducted with the Administrator and a survey of the collaborators, which allowed analyzing and diagnosing the current situation. KEY WORDS: Microbusiness productivity, administrative management, resource optimization, aluminum - wood and locksmith manufacturing. ECUADOR.
104. TITLE: Commercial tactical strategy of artisanal chocolate for the chocolate montuvio del cantón Quevedo company. AUTHORS: Jorge Antonio Acurio Armas, Raúl Comas Rodríguez, Gilma Nelly Rivera Segura, Samuel Fernando Bustillos Mena. ABSTRACT: The process of processing the raw material is the primary part of generating the change in the productive matrix that allows to energize trade, and from studies in the cocoa sector on the marketing of the product, the problem of research is: How to increase the sales of artisanal cocoa in Canton Quevedo?, and from the results, it is proposed to design commercial tactical strategies of artisanal cocoa in the company Chocolate Montuvio del Canton Quevedo. KEY WORDS: value chain, strategies, distribution, productivity. ECUADOR.
105. TITLE: Business model for the creation of a baby accessories distributor in the cantón Quevedo. AUTHORS: Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva, Williams Daniel Burbano Montecé, Omayra Rocío Caravaca Vera, Gonzalo Arturo Peñafiel Nivela. ABSTRACT: The main objective of this research is to develop a business strategy for the creation of a distribution company of baby accessories in Canton Quevedo. A complex methodology was used; the research methods used were inductive, deductive and analytical that facilitated the development of the management model. KEY WORDS: plan of negocio, distribuidora, accesorios of bebés. ECUADOR.
106. TITLE: Transformational leadership in managers of small, medium and large companies of cantón Quevedo. AUTHORS: Gonzalo Arturo Peñafiel Nivela, Diomedes Vicente Coello Vera, Lisenia Karina Baque Villanueva, Maria Azucena Mendoza Alcívar. ABSTRACT: To articulate business goals, objectives and strategies, it is necessary for the manager or area coordinators to demonstrate the dimensions of management and describe the participation of all actors from a strategic point of view, with the purpose of make progress in the organization. This research determines the correlations of managers' leadership styles with employee satisfaction and influence. It is reflected that the less execution of a relevant leadership style by the manager results in lower job performance. KEY WORDS: Leadership, transformational leadership, companies. ECUADOR.
107. TITLE: Records of acts of commerce and entrepreneurship in the city of Quevedo and the increase in labor informality. AUTHORS: Manaces Esaud Gaspar Santos, Gonzalo Favián Viteri Pita, Betzabeth Raquel Plaza Benavides, Luis Antonio Rivera Velasco. ABSTRACT: Currently, the labor and business market in Ecuador register more informality according to INEC figures, "almost seven out of 10 workers are in the informal sector”, to this is joined by individuals or companies not listed in the databases of the Income Services Internal, which do not pay taxes, do not invoice, are not registered with the Superintendency of Companies, Chamber of Commerce and Commercial Registry. This behavior increases informality, affecting the economic development of the country. KEY WORDS: Acts of commerce, commerce, ventures, registration, informality. ECUADOR.
108. TITLE: Analysis of productive-commercial feasibility of the tea Coffe Express” in Santo Domingo. AUTHORS: Lourdes Viviana Moreira Rosales, Alex Fabian Quintero Rivadeneira, Carolina Isabel Vega Díaz, Julio Adrián Alvarado Vélez. ABSTRACT: The purpose of the research was to determine the feasibility of creating the company "Coffee Express" based on the production and marketing of the roasted/ground coffee "tea" product, which in addition to encouraging innovation in products originating in Zone 4 ( Manabí-Santo Domingo) will contribute to improving the incomes of the inhabitants of the Province of Santo Domingo de los Tsáchilas. Its starting point is the theoretical principles of administrative processes as a useful tool in the planning, organization and control of project objectives. The development of the project is concluded economically. KEY WORDS: project, analysis of feasibility, viability, emprendimiento, production. ECUADOR.
109. TITLE: Factors that determine the PYMES competitiveness level of production in Santo Domingo. AUTHORS: Franklin Gerardo Naranjo Armijo, Héctor Omar Samaniego Salcán, Mario Javier Cabezas Arellano, Ronald Emmanuel Cabrera Echanique. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this study was to determine the competitiveness of SMEs in the Santo Domingo production sector; also, to know what variables influence their level of competitiveness and efficiency. Once the research was carried out, it was determined that there is a very high impact on competitiveness by some factors such as strategic planning, environmental management, quality assurance, accounting and finance and human talent. KEY WORDS: competitiveness, PYMES, growth variables, competition, economic factor. ECUADOR.
110. TITLE: Influence of labor in determining the cost of production of roasted cocoa in the province of Santo Domingo Tsáchilas. AUTHORS: Angélica Dora Rodríguez Lara, Hernán Oswaldo Maldonado Pazmiño, Mónica Elizabeth Benalcázar Paladines, Fanny Maricela Pozo Hernández. ABSTRACT: The scope of this research is to demonstrate the lack of controls that cocoa companies have when establishing the cost of production of roasted cocoa. Analyzing the questions asked of the companies surveyed, the main idea proposes a way to determine the impact that the workforce has when producing or transforming, and establish possible controls that can determine leisure hours in production; for this, it is proposed to base it from the bibliographic inquiry, and subsequently, methods that contribute to this requirement will be established. KEY WORDS: Production control; costs; cost accounting; fabrication process. ECUADOR.
111. TITLE: Management audit and risk management in the organizational development of public sector entities and organizations. AUTHORS: Walter Bolívar Jarrín López, Luis Alfonso Lluglla Luna, Eddie Javier Robayo Andrade. ABSTRACT: The success of the management of public institutions has a high incidence of the management audits and the management of risks, which contributes significantly to the organizational development of institutionality. The audits make it possible to create benchmarks that make it easier to know the results obtained in the exercise of the order, through the comparison between the indicator and the standard raised, with the management index that is a managerial unit of measure, which consents to evaluate performance from the analysis of goals, responsibilities and resources used. KEY WORDS: management audit, risk management, organizational development, public sector, quality. ECUADOR.
112. TITLE: Neurophysiological basis of disorders concerning intellectual development of school-age children. AUTHORS: Liubov Lapshina, Elena Romanova, Sergey Kokhan, Alexander Skaliy, Tatyana Skaliy, Vitold Kowalski. ABSTRACT: This article contents the results of theoretic-practical studying of neurophysiological basis of disorders concerning intellectual development of school – age children. On the basis of the comparative analysis of the data about the functional state of schoolchildren’s Central nervous system (CNS) with normal intellectual development and intellectual disability (mild mental retardation – F70), obtained in the course of practical studies, the indicative highly informative indicators of intellectual development disorders of schoolchildren are determined. KEY WORDS: impaired intellectual development (mental retardation); indicators of brain bioelectric activity; cerebral circulation rates; α-rhythm; REG-wave. RUSSIA, POLAND, UKRAINE.
113. TITLE: Dynamics of psycho-emotional state and individual psychological characteristics of students in the process of physical education classes. AUTHORS: Grygoriy Griban, Оlena Kuznіetsova, Dmytro Dzenzeliuk, Igor Malynskyi, Zoia Dikhtiarenko, Eduard Yeromenko, Olena Otravenko, Andrii Lytvynenko, Nina Lyhun, Ivan Okhrimenko, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The article presents results of the investigation of dynamics of psycho-emotional state and individual psychological characteristics of students during physical education. 60 students were part in the research. The level of extraversion, emotional stability, and type of temperament were determined according to the methodology of H. Eysenck. The assessment of well-being, activity, and mood was carried out using the WAM test. The differentiation of physical education classes, applying physical exercises according to the students’ temperaments, is determined to influence their emotional state and individual-psychological characteristics positively. The students of experimental groups are defined to have better indicators of well-being, activity, mood, extraversion and introversion, neuroticism than those of control groups at the end of the experiment. KEY WORDS: students, physical education, emotional state, individual-psychological characteristics. UKRAINE.
114. TITLE: The study of the professional career of specialists with different track record within the scope of systemic-contextual psychodiagnostics. AUTHORS: Mikhail I. Kargin, Valentina V. Buyanova, Nadezhda F. Sukhareva. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this research was to study the professional careers of employees with different track record within the scope of systemic-contextual psychodiagnostics. For accomplishing the research objectives and testing the hypothesis, research methods were used, including: theoretical analysis and consolidation of psychological science findings on the problem; ascertaining experiment; mathematical processing method with the use of Fisher's φ* criterion. Psychodiagnostic examination within the scope of SCP-diagnostics helped to reveal the differences in the features peculiar to the professional career of employees of the penal enforcement system with different track record. KEY WORDS: motivation, professional career, system, systematic-contextual psychodiagnostics, SCP-diagnostics. RUSSIA.
115. TITLE: Prevention of Writing Disorders among junior schoolchildren in a family environment. AUTHORS: Irina A. Emelyanova, Olga E. Shapovalova, Natalia V. Shklyar, Olga V. Karynbaeva, Elena A. Borisova. ABSTRACT: The relevance of this research stems from a need to create favourable conditions for successful acquisition of writing skills by junior schoolchildren. A special role in solving this problem belongs to interactions between teacher and family bolstering pedagogical competence of the parents. This paper describes the results of an experimental research aimed at revealing difficulties in the acquisition of the writing skills by junior schoolchildren and gives methodical recommendations for parents. The leading method was an experimental examination, which helped to reveal the level of readiness of junior schoolchildren to acquire the writing skills and the preconditions of dysgraphia. KEY WORDS: writing, dysgraphia, junior schoolchildren, interactions, family. RUSSIA.
116. TITLE: Formation of cadets’ psychological readiness for professional practice during sport activities. AUTHORS: Ivan Okhrimenko, Grygoriy Griban, Oleksandr Коbernyk, Оlena Kuznіetsova, Dmytro Dzenzeliuk, Tetiana Rozhnova, Igor Verbovskyi, Stanislav Yuriev, Tetiana Yavorska, Pavlo Tkachenko, Kostiantyn Prontenko. ABSTRACT: The influence of kettlebell lifting training on the level of professionally important psychological qualities of cadets (n=96) of Ukrainian higher military educational institutions is investigated in the article. The reasons affecting the level of cadets’ psychological readiness for competitions are revealed, the principles of the authors’ methodology of the cadets’ psychological readiness formation are illustrated, the influence of the authors’ methodology on the level of cadets’ professionally important psychological qualities is determined. The cadets of the experimental group were discovered to have a higher level of most psychological qualities than the cadets of the control group at the end of experiment. It proves the positive influence of kettlebell lifting training on the formation of cadets’ psychological readiness for professional practice. KEY WORDS: cadets, psychological readiness, professionally important psychological qualities, sport, kettlebell lifting. UKRAINE.
117. TITLE: Incidence of acute respiratory infections in students of an educational Unit of Ambato, years 2016 and 2017. AUTHORS: Vivian González Aguiar, Liset Camaño Carballo, María De La Caridad García Barceló, Zenia Batista Castro. ABSTRACT: Respiratory infectious diseases are common grounds for consultation in children and young people in general, and particularly, if it is the consultation of the medical department of an educational institution, hence it is a health problem that if it is not controlled can lead to an epidemic in the classroom that undermines the academic development of the group. The objective of this research is to determine the epidemiological behavior of acute respiratory infections in students who were treated at the general medical consultation of an Ambato educational unit, during the 2016 and 2017 school years. KEY WORDS: Acute respiratory infection, school children, seasonal flu. ECUADOR.
118. TITLE: Bucal health in students of second year of basic education of Ambato city. AUTHORS: Rolando Manuel Benites, Miguelina Grimaneza Fonseca Díaz. ABSTRACT: The oral health research project was carried out in children school of Ambato city to detect bacterial plaque, and dental caries, and for this reason, the lack of oral dental hygiene was analyzed as one of the causes. To obtain information, a survey was applied to second-year students, in which the lack of knowledge and lack of oral dental hygiene habits in the students, the lack of knowledge and responsibility of the parents, and the disinterest of the teachers were determined. KEY WORDS: dental caries, education, school children, risk factors, health promotion. ECUADOR.
119. TITLE: Effective use of the hippotherapy method in the complex rehabilitation of children with cerebral palsy. AUTHORS: Sergey Kokhan, Alexander Skaliy, Vladislav Dychko, Tatyana Skaliy, Elena Romanova, Vitold Kowalski. ABSTRACT: The most common pathological symptom in the clinical picture of ISP is generalized or local spasticity, leading to the formation of pathological postural and motor stereotypes and secondary musculoskeletal deformities. Children with pronounced impaired motor functions are isolated from society, are not able to move freely, are limited in mobility; therefore, their living space is limited mainly by the walls of the living space. After rehabilitation at the «Rostok» center in the Trans-Baikal Territory with the use of hippotherapy in disabled children with cerebral palsy, there is a persistent remission of the disease, an improvement in statodynamic functions, which makes it possible to reduce the dosage of maintenance medication. KEY WORDS: cerebral palsy, hippotherapy, rehabilitation, horse, disabled person. RUSSIA, POLAND, UKRAINE.
120. TITLE: Home accidents in children under 4 years old of Chical community, Tulcan canton. AUTHORS: Julio Rodrigo Morillo Cano, Sara Ximena Guerrón Enríquez, Melba Esperanza Narváez Jaramillo.ABSTRACT: Domestic accidents are one of the leading causes of death in our country, being considered a public health problem in both developed and developing countries. The objective of this investigation is to identify the prevalence of accidents in children at home and the risk factors associated with timely action to reduce the danger generated by the incident and to assess the importance of timely care by a medical professional facing a child accident. KEY WORDS: educational strategies, home accidents, risk factors, children under 4 years old. ECUADOR.
121. TITLE: Behavior of the level of knowledge of mothers of newborns with Down syndrome in the neonatology service of Ambato General Teaching Hospital. AUTHORS: Adisnay Rodríguez Plasencia, Nancy Clara Verano Gómez, Mayrenis Cabrera Capote, Alina Rosa Soria Acosta. ABSTRACT: In Latin America, an average of 24.7 out of 10,000 babies born is recorded with a high figure when compared to this figure with the entire region. In addition, in the last 30 years, the number of babies born with the syndrome has tripled in countries such as Chile, the research was carried out at Ambato General Teaching Hospital, Ecuador, with the aim of designing a care plan for comprehensive care for children and newborns with Down syndrome in the neonatology service. KEY WORDS: comprehensive care, Down Syndrome, excess chromosomal. ECUADOR.
122. TITLE: Analysis of the quality of life of users with Down syndrome in the "El Peral ATL" inclusive disability center for comprehensive medical care. AUTHORS: Steban Alejandro Vaca Ortiz, Elizabeth Cristina Mayorga Aldaz, Rodrigo Estalin Ramos Sánchez. ABSTRACT: Down Syndrome is the most frequent autosomal aneuploidy, with the main cause of mental retardation of genetic origin; it occurs in one of every 650 to 1000 live births and generates a significant decrease in the quality and life expectancy of those affected. The objective of the study is to evaluate the level of quality of life of users with Down Syndrome in "EL PERAL ATL" Inclusive Center of Disabilities. KEY WORDS: Down Syndrome, Trisomy 21, Quality of life, Kidslife Down Scale, "El Peral ATL" Inclusive Disability Center. ECUADOR.
123. TITLE: Pharmacotherapeutic follow-up for gastroenteritis in pediatric patients at the “Isidro Ayora Loja” General Hospital. AUTHORS: Lester Wong Vázquez, Nancy Clara Verano Gómez, Elsy Labrada González, Lázaro López Fernández. ABSTRACT: Acute Gastroenteritis is one of the most common pathologies in paediatric age and one of the main reasons for consultation in both primary care and emergency departments. The objective of this research is to determine drug-related problems in paediatric patients with Gastroenteritis at “Isidro Ayora Loja” General Hospital. A retrospective, descriptive and cross-sectional study was conducted on prescription errors in 50 patients receiving drug treatment for Gastroenteritis during the months of January to June 2018. KEY WORDS: Gastroenteritis, medication related problems. ECUADOR.
124. TITLE: Nursing care in diabetic patients of the health center n0.1 of Tulcan 2017. AUTHORS: Olga Mireya Alonzo Pico, Edid Tatiana Mejía Álvarez, María Clemencia Villarreal Ger. ABSTRACT: Diabetes Mellitus is a chronic metabolic disease characterized by elevated blood glucose (hyperglycemia). It is associated with an absolute or relative deficiency of insulin production and/or action. This research aims to implement a nursing care plan that contributes to the improvement of lifestyle in diabetic patients who go to the health center 1 of Tulcan. This plan aims to reduce the number of complications, through the strategy of training and monitoring multidisciplinary work teams. KEY WORDS: Diabetes, glucose, insulin. ECUADOR.
125. TITLE: Role of the nurse as a doula in the work of humanized birth. AUTHORS: Ruth Ysabel Tavera Lits, María Verónica Aveiga Hidalgo, Ana Morabia Gómez Vargas. ABSTRACT: The main purpose of this study is to relate not only the role of the obstetrician nurse but also to the care nurse and her performance as a doula in the humanized labor; being the first person after the doctor to socialize with the pregnant woman admitted to a care center for labor and it is she who stays with the pregnant woman throughout the preparation, childbirth, postpartum until lactation, highlighting her work of high value and its importance in positive developments in the different stages of pregnancy. KEY WORDS: Pregnancy, Intensive Care, Nurse, Childbirth. ECUADOR.
126. TITLE: Clinical epidemiological evaluation of the oral premalignant lesions in the population of the Montalvo in Ambato. AUTHORS: Vivian González Aguilar, Zenia Batista Castro, María De La Caridad García Barceló. ABSTRACT: Head and neck neoplasms account for 17.6% globally. Cancer of the oral cavity is one of the most common to occur in the oral cavity region, with 95% epidermoid carcinoma with a poor survival prognosis, because some develop from dangerously malignant disorders asymptomatic detection, so early detection is essential. The objective of this research is to characterize potentially malignant oral disorders through epidemiological, clinical and topographical aspects, in residents served in the health subcenter of Montalvo, Ecuador. KEY WORDS: Leukoplakia, Erythroplasia, Precancerous lesions. ECUADOR.
127. TITLE: The pigmentation of Z250 microhybrid resins when in contact with natural caffeine-based energy drinks. AUTHORS: Paola Andrea Mena Silva, Yenny Catherine Linarez González, Liset Camaño Carballo, Ericka Fernanda Medina Vargas. ABSTRACT: This research evaluates the pigmentation of Z250 microhybrid resins by being in contact with natural caffeine-based energy drinks such as yerba mate, guarana and guayusa, with the aim of obtaining proven information and applying the knowledge in dental treatments. It is concluded that filtek z250 micro hybrid resins submerged in different natural energy drinks such as guayusa, yerba mate and guarana, have a color variation between 5 and 6 shades. KEY WORDS: natural energizing beverages, color change, Resin. ECUADOR.
128. TITLE: Effect of natural energizing beverages on the rugosity of Filtek z250 microhydrid resins. In vitro study. AUTHORS: Paola Andrea Mena Silva, Juan Sebastián Chiluisa Cueva, Mariela Carolina Guamán Vargas. ABSTRACT: This study aims to publicize the existence of changes in the surface roughness of Filtek Z250 microhybrid resins, which were submerged in natural energy drinks such as guayusa, yerba mate and guarana. The results showed that exposure of resinous materials to different chromogenic substances such as drinking daily, can alter the final results of an oral restoration, hence the importance of analyzing what changes can produce aesthetically and functionally. KEY WORDS: energy drinks, roughness, resin. ECUADOR.
129. TITLE: The role of pedagogical technologies in the process of responsibility development in older preschoolers. AUTHORS: Yelena Borisovna Bystray, Boris Alexandrovich Artemenko, Elena Nikolaevna Bekhtereva, Irina Viktorovna Kolosova, Nadezhda Evgenievna Permyakova. ABSTRACT: The article presents the results of work aimed at responsibility development in older preschoolers in the course of the educational process in a preschool education institution. The authors have conducted an analysis of the problem of responsibility development from the perspective of different spheres: philosophy, pedagogy and psychology. In order to implement the process of responsibility development in children, the authors have identified three stages: formation of the concept and motivation for the conducted activity (preparatory), development of practical skills of responsible behavior (accompanying) and conscious independent usage of the accumulated experience of responsible behavior in the course of the child’s own activity (independent). Apart from that, the authors have specified the applied pedagogical technologies. KEY WORDS: preschool education institution, preschoolers, pedagogical technologies, responsibility development, personality development. RUSSIA.
130. TITLE: The use of modern pedagogical and information technologies in the educational process to enhance the creative potential of students. AUTHORS: Shynar Yelezhanova, Zhupar Bilyalova, Beket Kenzhegulov, Zhanargul Kabylkhamit, Akhmaral Khairzhanova, Zhanylsyn Sabirova, Zulfiya Zhanuzakova, Gulnara Mustagaliyeva. ABSTRACT: In pedagogy, questions inevitably arise: “What to teach?”, “Why teach?”, “How to teach?”, but at the same time, another one appears: “How to teach effectively?” Training turns into a semblance of a certain technological process with predetermined goals and a guaranteed result. Naturally, education cannot be completely likened to production. Nevertheless, the concept of pedagogical technologies appeared in pedagogy. A.S. Makarenko called the pedagogical process a specially organized “pedagogical production”, posed the problems of developing a “pedagogical technique”. KEY WORDS: learning technologies, traditional technologies, learner-oriented technologies, information technologies, education. KAZAKHSTAN.
131. TITLE: The efficiency of social media in school management according to teachers’ viewpoints. AUTHOR: Arslan Bayram. ABSTRACT: This study was conducted with the qualitative research design, and the Phenomenology technique was used in it. The Study Group consisted of ten teachers who were selected with maximum variety sampling method, which is one of the purposeful sampling methods. In terms of influencing the school management, it was concluded that teachers are informed about official works to be done at school in a faster and more efficient manner and the coordination is established between employees. Several planning activities are performed and fast decision-making is enabled through social media use, which are several contributions of it to school management. it was also concluded that school managers are not adequate in being leaders for teachers in terms of educational services. KEY WORDS: Social media, school management, manager-teacher communication. TURKEY.
132. TITLE: A Network Model of Education for personality self-development: risks and opportunities. AUTHORS: Svitlana Hanaba, Valentyna Miroshnichenko, Tetiana Nikolaenko, Olena Zharovska, Ihor Bloshchynskyi, Serhii Sinkevych. ABSTRACT: The scientific novelty of the research is caused by the transition in learning from “culture of knowledge” to “culture of navigation”, which requires redefining the basis and principles of controlled educational activity in favour of education as a space of freedom. The objective of the article is to analyze the opportunities and risks of using network technologies to ensure the quality of modern education. It has been proved that educational activity in the network is presented like a creative communication activity that is connected not only with the transfer of the known, but also with the production of new knowledge. The risks of the network technologies use in educational activity have been revealed. KEY WORDS: education, network technologies, quality, personality self-development. UKRAINE.
133. TITLE: Application of tele-education in the intensive technical bachelorate. AUTHORS: Rita Azucena Díaz Vásquez, Jorge Lenin Acosta Espinoza. ABSTRACT: This article aims to apply tele-education as a means of communication in the learning and teaching processes, either synchronously or asynchronously, promoting research, innovation and facilitating interactivity processes between the teacher and the student, improving the academic level of students who for some reason cannot enter a face-to-face education. KEY WORDS: Tele-education, teaching-learning process, computer platform, intensive technical baccalaureate, multimedia. ECUADOR.
134. TITLE: Basic computer tools in the baccalaureates of the 23D02 education district of the Santo Domingo canton, Ecuador. AUTHORS: Erik Fernando Méndez Garcés, Johnny Byron Reyes Cabrera. ABSTRACT: Basic computer tools are an indispensable part of today's education because they have evolved for the benefit of students' education by providing teachers with important tools to facilitate learning teaching processes. The following research was carried out in the high schools of the 23D02 district of the canton Santo Domingo, in which a sample was taken of the urban and rural areas using techniques that allowed to know the magnitude of the frequency of application of the instrument’s basic computer science in high schools. KEY WORDS: Basic computer tools, computer education, Information and Communication Technologies (ICT). ECUADOR.
135. TITLE: A proposal of basic standards of competences mediated in information and communication technologies to strengthen the problem-solving competence in the area of mathematics of grade 5 of the primary basic. AUTHORS: Cristian Yovao Dorado Ceballos, Jorge Oswaldo Terán Medina. ABSTRACT: The central topic of this research is related to a proposal of Basic Competency Standards mediated by information and communication technologies to strengthen problem solving competence in the area of elementary grade 5 mathematics. For this project some reflections on the subject have been collected, which are presented below. KEY WORDS: Basic Competency Standards, information and communication technologies, problem solving, 5th grade of primary. ECUADOR.
136. TITLE: Educational software for the dissemination of the historical heritage of the Milagro-Quevedo Culture. AUTHORS: Luis Orlando Albarracín Zambrano, Edmundo José Jalón Arias, Juan Carlos Albarracín Matute, Luis Javier Molina Chalacan. ABSTRACT: This presentation is a research paper that allows to recognize an educational tool that identifies and evaluates the resources of the Miracle-Quevedo culture. The project contributes to forming a source of knowledge for students of all levels of education in the province of Los Ríos, follows basic principles of didactic reengineering and multiple intelligences, bringing the student closer to Learning by Discovery by applying own knowledge of specific competencies of your student profile, develops your analytical capacity and allows you to develop interactive montages from heritage objects present in the MUSEUM of UNIANDES. KEY WORDS: educational software, web programming, virtual environment. ECUADOR.
137. TITLE: Augmented reality to support the maintenance of PCs in the Telematics department of UNIANDES. AUTHORS: Freddy Patricio Baño Naranjo, Fausto Alberto Viscaino Naranjo, Edwin Fabricio Lozada Torres, Elmer Mauricio Hurtado Masaquiza. ABSTRACT: This research project aims to implement an augmented reality mobile application, to improve the maintenance of personal computers in the telematics department of the Autonomous Regional University of the Andes. This solution was determined after the process of gathering information, through interviews, document review, among others. The importance of augmented reality is highlighted. The resulting product provides the user with information about the parts of the computer, both for corrective maintenance, preventive, input peripherals and output peripherals. KEY WORDS: Augmented Reality, Maintenance, Personal Computers. ECUADOR.
138. TITLE: The opening of accounts of social networks and emails. AUTHORS: Bolívar David Narváez Montenegro, Frankz Alberto Carrera Calderón, Jane de Lourdes Toro Toro. ABSTRACT: The development of technology has offered the world new tools, however, these technologies show shortcomings in their creation, use and immediate elimination, since they are mostly regulated by the same companies that own these services website, through security and use policies that do not guarantee people reliability, thus proliferating, more than 370 million false accounts in the world, many of which serve criminals to commit their harmful and willful acts; this problem is at the heart of this research, which concludes with the proposal for a regulatory legal framework for this field of science. KEY WORDS: Social Network, users, internet, crime, rights. ECUADOR.
139. TITLE: Propaganda technologies as tools of legitimation of political power. AUTHORS: Oleksandr Vysotskyi, Dmytro Pavlov, Igor Ishchenko. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to propaganda technologies as a means of legitimizing political power. The author defines the features and role of propaganda technologies in strengthening or weakening the legitimacy of power. The analysis of the variety of technologies of political propaganda gives grounds to identify the mechanisms of legitimization of political power. The author comes to a reasonable conclusion that the propaganda technologies are the most effective means of achieving the goals of propagandists, which is why propaganda technologies are the key tools for legitimizing political power in the modern political process. KEY WORDS: propaganda technologies, legitimation of political power, public opinion, communication. UKRAINE.
140. TITLE: The challenge of cyber security before criminal legislation. AUTHORS: Frankz Alberto Carrera Calderón, Joel Estuardo Quilligana Barraquel, Mario Danilo Aguilar Martínez, Santiago Fernando Fiallos Bonilla. ABSTRACT: In 2019, Ecuador has been the target of a large number of attacks on its public computer systems, because the Ecuadorian state stopped giving political asylum to Mr. July Asange, this allowed specialists in the area of law as in the area of informatic security establish a discussion on important aspects such as cybercrime, cybersecurity, cyberspace and legal regulations when dealing with cybercrime. KEY WORDS: cybersecurity, computer crimes, Ecuador, cybercrime, cybercrime. ECUADOR.
141. TITLE: Information technologies and communication in the application subsystem processes of the human talent in PYMES. AUTHORS: Gandy Francisco Álvarez Enriquez, Betty Elizabeth Delgado Arteaga. ABSTRACT: Information and communication technologies have marked a before and after in business management. The overall objective of the study was to analyse the impact of information and communication technologies on the processes of the SMES human resources application subsystem, as a source of support in its growth, development and national expansion. KEY WORDS: technologies, communication, personal entrance, SMES, human resources. ECUADOR.
142. TITLE: Incidence rate of information and communication technologies in small and medium enterprises. AUTHORS: Mayra Alexandra Granda Sanmartín, Damarys Alejandra Espín Torres, Lourdes Viviana Moreira Rosales, Diego Francisco Vega Carrillo. ABSTRACT: Globalization and constant updating of technology impose enormous challenges on companies to grow, face new challenges and ensure their remaining in the market. This research was carried out with the aim of demonstrating the impact of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) on Small and Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the city of Santo Domingo. The use of information and communication systems and technologies optimizes marketing, production, distribution and administrative costs, constituting a strategic organizational strength. KEY WORDS: Information and communication technologies, Small and medium-sized businesses, Internet, entrepreneurship, innovation. ECUADOR.
143. TITLE: Automated vehicle tracking system, ¿is it a competitive advantage for transportation companies in Santo Domingo? AUTHORS: Silvio Amable Machuca Vivar, Carlos Roberto Sampedro Guamán, María Fernanda Villamarin Zurita, Estalin Vladimir Arrobo Lapo. ABSTRACT: With the aim of controlling mobility in public transport, reducing the rate of accident and safety in the transport of cargo and values in Ecuador, satellite monitoring systems based on GPS technologies (system of GPRS (mobile data services) to cover several critical processes in the transport sector such as search, product delivery and real-time vehicle tracking to name a few of the relevant services. KEY WORDS: monitoring system, satellite technology, GPS, technological infrastructure, automated vehicle tracking system. ECUADOR.