Year VI, Publication no.2. January 2019.
“Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values” is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year VI, Publication 2, January 2019, corresponding to the period January 1st to April 30th, 2018. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with 80 articles from 13 countries (Argentina, Angola, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Ecuador, Spain, India, Iran, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia), which deal with academic and research activities related to the authors´ daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: The formation in values at the preschool level and its relationship with the formation of competences. A preliminary approach. AUTHOR: Emma Munguía Hernández. ABSTRACT: At the preschool level, values start to form in little children, since it is their first approach to a sociocultural context different from that of their family, so they face new challenges with new people, which little by little they get to know. In addition, values are part of the skills that are favored at the level. Teachers who attend to preschoolers must be competent to train them in values, hence this article directs attention to theoretical bases that provide elements for teachers to learn and further expand their outlook in the formation of values in the preschool level. KEY WORDS: the formation in values, preschool level, the training of competences.
2. TITLE: Proposal of a guide for the preliminary self-evaluation of the teaching collectives according to the constitution and development of the academic bodies in the Institutions of Higher Education. AUTHORS: Maura de la Caridad Salabarría Roig, José Sergio Puig Espinosa, Smirna Romero Garibay, Perla Elizabeth Ventura Ramos, Norma Yadira Memije Alarcón. ABSTRACT: A guide is proposed for the self-evaluation of the academic bodies in formation that allows to encourage and promote their growth in their individual and collective meaning, as well as the generation of self-development tools for them. It has been based on the theoretical opinions of the scholars of the subject, as well as on the review carried out by a group of experts in the activities that concern the formation of these bodies. KEY WORDS: academic bodies, self-evaluation, Higher Education institutions.
3. TITLE: Education towards a much broader spectrum of Bioethics. AUTHORS: Henry Martínez Ruque, Mónica Unda Costa, Jorge Benítez Hurtado. ABSTRACT: From the Bioethics delineated by Potter in stricto sensu, to what is currently evident in educating towards a much broader spectrum (in extremis), whose methodology is adapted to a narrative description of the subject, aiming at a new epistemology much more inclusive for discipline; that is, the proposal to an in lato sensu education. Traditional bioethics has been very limited and insufficient to analyze carefully and confront various ethical and social problems in developing countries with the advances of convergent technologies, will deepen even more contexts of social, economic inequality, between rich and poor countries. It is necessary an educational pedagogy with epistemological bases characteristic of a Bioethics with a Latin American approach. KEY WORDS: Education, general bioethics, law, complexity, epistemology.
4. TITLE: Daily creativity: a look back from the History of Philosophy. AUTHOR: Pablo López de Leyva. ABSTRACT: Creativity is an increasing skill for the improvement of the personal, social and economic well-being of individuals of a society marked by the complex challenges of a modern world in continuous change. Analyzed profusely from the field of health sciences and human sciences, a philosophical analysis is urgently needed. This article presents a philosophical review of creativity from the contributions made by leading figures in the history of philosophy to the current debates on the issue. In this way, a greater clarification of the concept of "creativity" is sought, improving the understanding of said concept, and as a consequence, facilitating its application in our daily context. KEY WORDS: creativity, resilience, well-being, philosophy of creativity.
5. TITLE: Challenges for higher education accessible to all as a human right in the twenty-first century. AUTHORS: Helen Contreras Hernández, Alberto Alvarado Rivera, José Vargas Fuentes. ABSTRACT: Education in Mexico has been adjusted to the social needs of each era. Currently, at a higher level, the human right to education has a leading role in social development. Therefore, the national education system should contribute to strengthening respect for the rights that correspond to individuals by promoting equal opportunities and treatment among people, making education accessible to all human beings without exclusions. In the present study, we are particularly interested in highlighting the challenges we face for a higher education accessible to all as a human right in the 21st century. KEY WORDS: Challenges, higher education, accessible to all, human right, twenty-first century.
6. TITLE: Specific actions of the main professor of the academic year in Cuban universities. AUTHORS: Yordanka Guzmán Mirás, Máryuri García González, Rodolfo Alarcón Ortíz.. ABSTRACT: The article socializes results of a research developed in the University of Havana, Cuba, and it is focused on perfecting the coordination, assessment and control of the main professor of the academic year in Cuban universities. An analysis of their work is carried out and the main problems are identified when managing this academic level. As a result, the specific actions to be carried out by this manager are determined, in correspondence with the requirements in Higher Education Institutions. For the evaluation of the proposal, the expert criterion is applied by means of the Delphi method. KEY WORDS: Actions, management, collective of year.
7. TITLE: Compensatory strategy directed to the stimulation of thought in school with light intellectual disability. AUTHORS: Elba Rosa Figueredo Vila, Ricardo Campuzano Peña, Clara María Rodríguez Vázquez. ABSTRACT: In the present article, a compensatory type strategy aimed at the stimulation of thought is emphasized, with emphasis on the analysis and synthesis processes in school children with mild intellectual disability. Its essence is the diagnosis and expansion of the area of proximal development of these processes, since it becomes the fundamental premise to achieve affective-motivational and cognitive activation, considered as a condition for the achievement of social inclusion. KEY WORDS: compensatory strategy, intervention, intellectual disability, inclusion.
8. TITLE: Pedagogical strategy to prepare the teachers for to develop healthy lifestyles since primary education. AUTHORS: Clara Luz Rodríguez Cervera, Isabel Julia Veitía Arrieta, Marta Escalona Leyva, Emilio Francisco González Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: Among the objectives of the Sustainable Development of the 2030 Agenda, the interest in guaranteeing the adoption of healthy lifestyles and promoting well-being for all stands out. The Cuban government devotes efforts and resources to the improvement of the teacher's work in health issues. The research developed a pedagogical strategy for teacher preparation. Methodological workshops and activities were conceived and carried out from the annual work plan through curricular, extracurricular and family routes, achieving unity of educational influences. Audiovisual media and original educational materials were used, contests of knowledge and skills of healthy practices were held, appreciating changes in the modes of action of schoolchildren and their environments, managing to educate for life. KEY WORDS: Preparing the teachers, pedagogical strategy, healthy lifestyles, and primary education.
9. TITLE: Interdisciplinary didactic strategy for the teaching-learning of English for Specific Purposes in the Bachelor in Nursing. AUTHORS: Katia Conrada García Hernández, René Arenas Gutiérrez, Isora Enríquez O’farrill, Eduardo Garbey Savigne, Norberto Valcárcel Izquierdo, Roberto Hidalgo Mederos. ABSTRACT: Researches state that the insufficiencies in the development of professional communicative competence in English are very frequent. This limits the professional communicative performance of nurses in English-speaking countries. The article defends the need of perfecting the teaching-learning of English for Specific Purposes from the interdisciplinarity. For this reason, an interdisciplinary didactic proposal for the teaching-learning process of English for Specific Purposes is deployed with emphasis on professional communicative tasks, which favors the integral solution of professional problems and gradually approaches them to the mode of professional performance, which it is expressed in the achievement of the professional communicative competence in English language of the Bachelor in Nursing students. KEY WORDS: professional communicative performance, teaching-learning process, professional problems, professional performance.
10. TITLE: Educational strategy for the reinforcement of the producers' mentality in the students of Agronomic Engineering. AUTHORS: Mayra Fernández Castañeda, Dimeri Piñeiro Esquivel, Amaury Rondón Aguilar, Diosmaris de la Caridad Vasallo Cristia. ABSTRACT: The present research addresses the problem of education in values in the Agricultural Engineering career. Its objective is aimed at developing an educational strategy that allows, with its application, to promote the process of education in the values of hard work and responsibility in that career for the reinforcement of the producers' mentality. The results are specified in an educational strategy for the reinforcement of the producers' mentality in the students of the Agronomy Engineering career through the strengthening of the values of industriousness and responsibility involving students, professors, specialists and institutions of the territory, from a position active, which is unprecedented in the development of this career. KEY WORDS: Education in values, educational strategy, Agronomic Engineering.
11. TITLE: Proposal of an instrument to evaluate the quality of services and satisfaction of users in the process of registration of a higher education institution. AUTHORS: Gabriela Alejandra Flores Torres, David Andrés Flores Torres, Ariel Romero Fernández. ABSTRACT: The present work is carried out with the purpose of evaluating the quality of the services and the satisfaction of the users in the registration process of a higher education institution (HEI). The starting point is to define the main shortcomings that may arise when users come into contact with IES employees and make the right decisions. In addition, a questionnaire is applied that includes the tangibility, reliability, responsiveness, security and empathy elements to a sample of 300 students who aspire to enter the IES. KEY WORDS: quality of services, quality of educational services, user satisfaction.
12. TITLE: Didactic model to contribute to the development of autonomy in the learning of English in the initial training of teachers of the career of foreign languages. AUTHORS: Fernando Castro Sánchez, Jane Toro Toro, Frankz Carrera Calderón, Luis Francisco Mantilla Cabrera, Mayra Alexandra Carrillo Rodríguez, Manuel Ricardo Velásquez. ABSTRACT: A study is carried out with a view to implementing a didactic model focused on the project method, to contribute to the development of the autonomy in the learning of English from the Comprehensive Practice of the English Language, in the process of initial formation of foreign languages teachers at UNIANDES. The results obtained showed the transformation operated in these teachers in the cognitive, metacognitive and socio-affective dimensions of the researched variable; in addition, to the achievement in most subjects of an advance in the pedagogical paradigm of learning to learn, as well as the scope of higher levels of autonomy in learning English. KEY WORDS: autonomy in learning, learning to learn, didactic model, learning strategies, higher education.
13. TITLE: Didactic procedures for the construction of research speech. AUTHORS: María Nila Blanch Milhet, Alejandro Arturo Ramos Banteurt, Héctor Ihosvany Álvarez Cortés. ABSTRACT: The experience that allows the follow-up to the research development of the students, favors recognizing and affirming that a part of them, although it manages to elaborate a written report with an adequate logical ordering of its investigation, does not always reach equal success to expose those results. The present study refers to an experience in which this limitation is addressed. The objective is to offer a system of didactic procedures, as part of the student's initial research training, so that they can move from the research report to the construction of their discourse. The macro-rules of suppression, generalization and construction are taken as operations that must be practiced in the production and construction of discursive information. KEY WORDS: research report, construction of the investigation speech, didactic procedure.
14. TITLE: Theoretical considerations about the attention to the diversity of students. AUTHORS: Tania Zamora Reytor, Yusleidys Rodríguez Aguilar, Xiomara Sánchez Batista, Annie Yusleidys Quesada González. ABSTRACT: The transformations that now take place in all education subsystems in Cuba in order to raise the quality of education and culture, corroborate the fact that attention to diversity is an indispensable condition for the achievement of a teaching process -quality learning. The issue of attention to diversity is controversial and multicriterial, many associates it with the attention to students with special educational needs, obviating the heterogeneity that is evident in all human beings; that is why this article has as its fundamental objective to present some theoretical considerations about attention to the diversity of students from the teaching-learning process. KEY WORDS: attention, diversity, students.
15. TITLE: Distance education. Research results and strategic actions at "Marta Abreu" Central University of Las Villas. AUTHORS: Nancy Andreu Gómez, Maida Librada Bilbao Consuegra, Lourdes Miriam Santana Botana. ABSTRACT: The present work exposes a study done in the "Marta Abreu" Central University of Las Villas on the challenges that the institution must assume for the distance education. To determine these challenges, the method of Prospective Structural Analysis was implemented in order to identify those strategic variables that must be taken into account according to the criteria of teachers, managers and specialists in the subject, a task that was the result of a research project. Based on these results, the Distance Education Group of the university developed a set of strategic actions that have been implemented from the year 2014 to the present and that address each of these challenges. KEY WORDS: distance education, prospective, virtual education, higher education.
16. TITLE: Results in mathematics and its association with some practices of teachers in a Mexican state. AUTHORS: Diana Carolina Treviño Villarreal, Mario Alberto González Medina. ABSTRACT: The objective of this study is to determine if there is a significant advance in the results of mathematics and its relation with some practices of teachers in basic education. The sample consisted of 19,513 students from the state of Nuevo León from the 2004-05 to 2012-13 cycles. The databases of the Exams of Quality and Educational Achievement (EXCALE) were analyzed. It is concluded that in third of preschool and in third and sixth of primary school, there was no significant increase, however, in women of third of private secondary, there was a significant difference increasing by school year in the average result of mathematics, which was associated with school activities, attendance and punctuality, and educational interaction. KEY WORDS: Basic education, mathematics, model, practices of teachers, variables.
17. TÍTULO: Student dropout analysis in careers of technical sciences at UNIANDES university. AUTHORS: Ariel Romero Fernández, Eddie Robayo Andrade, Alfredo Padilla Buñay, Luis Álvarez Cortés, Hernán Ramiro Pailiacho Yucta. ABSTRACT: Currently, the problem of university dropout is aggravated, since most institutions of higher education do not have systematic studies that provide sufficient, timely and reliable information about the causes of students withdrawing before completing their professional training. In the Ecuadorian university environment, student retention strategies are promoted, but the investigation into their causes is not studied in depth. This study aims to analyze the phenomenon in the career of technical sciences of the UNIANDES, through the application of the explanatory model of the Ethington desertion. KEY WORDS: University dropout, college, explanatory model of Ethington, retention strategies.
18. TITLE: The systematization task in the postgraduate learning guidance. AUTHORS: Carlos Manuel Palau Rodríguez, Carmen Vidal Rojo, Nolaide Delgado Pérez. ABSTRACT: Postgraduate education, as the fourth level in the development of the Cuban educational system, dispenses with its continuous improvement in accordance with the Guidelines of the Economic and Social Policy of the country approved in the Sixth Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba. In this sense, the present work aims to contribute to improve the direction of the teaching-learning process of the postgraduate. For this, after more than five years of research and as a result of a research project on the performance of the professor at the University of Sancti Spíritus, the definitions of the systematization axis and task are presented. In addition, the mode of action of the teacher in the direction of learning in graduate teaching is characterized. KEY WORDS: Postgraduate education, systematization axis task systematization, performance mode.
19. TITLE: The influence of self-realization of teenagers on the choice of a profession. AUTHORS: Kamila Aliyeva, Sevinj Orujova. ABSTRACT: The article addresses the study of the influence of the levels of self-realization of teenagers on the adequacy of professional choice. 240 teenagers took part in the research. The research shows that though the directions of professional choice in teenagers depend on various factors, it is mainly conditioned by the level of self-actualization, self-assessment, academic achievements and professional motives. Correlation between the demand for safety in the hierarchy of teenagers’ demands and the demand for interpersonal relations with self-actualization is significant. It was determined that the intensity of self-actualization can be increased raising self-assessment, and thus, the size of one’s capacity can be revealed. KEY WORDS: Teenagers, self-actualization, professional motives, professional choice, self-realization.
20. TITLE: A need in the training process: Environmental education. AUTHORS: Lidia Teresa Jiménez Martínez, Deibis Buchaca Machado, Rosabel Rodríguez Martínez. ABSTRACT: The article offers a methodology for the strengthening of five-stage environmental education content and allows fostering a critical, active and participatory attitude in the search for solutions to environmental problems in a holistic manner. It enables teachers and technicians to extend the radius of action to the context of environmental education and to be involved in the solution of their problems in the basic experimental areas. It fosters the teacher-technical-media link with a democratic, flexible and creative character through the scientific-productive-teaching tasks that are carried out in the basic experimental area. The application in practice should reach technicians in training through the teaching-learning process of the subjects of the Vocational Training area. KEY WORDS: Methodology, scientific-productive-teaching dynamic.
21. TITLE: Investigative competences and learning based on problems. A quasi-experimental study. AUTHORS: Ximena Jeanneth Zúñiga García, Tamara Tatiana Pando Ezcurra. ABSTRACT: The incidence of problem-based learning (PBL) is established in the development of students' research competencies. In the period 2015-2016, a quantitative, descriptive, quasi-experimental and transversal study was carried out. Ninety-four students participated in a pre-test-post test design quasi-experiment. To identify differences between the means of the experimental and control groups in the pre-test and post-test, the parametric test comparison of means for two independent samples and the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for a sample were used, in addition, the Homogeneity of variances was analyzed through the Levene Test. KEY WORDS: problem-based learning (PBL), methodology, research skills, science education.
22. TITLE: The role of the teacher in cooperative learning: Case High School Adolfo Lopez Mateos of the UAEMEX. AUTHORS: Beatriz Moreno Guzmán, María del Socorro Sandoval Montenegro, Renata Fabiola Jiménez Galán, Oscar Hurtado Salgado. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research was to analyze the teaching role in cooperative learning in the 2018 B period at the Autonomous University of the State of Mexico. The methodological approach was qualitative, using the discourse analysis method and the Case Study. An open questionnaire was applied to 53 teachers, finding that the teaching role in cooperative learning is active, as a guide and mediator, and that personal and professional characteristics are required for its implementation. The strategy generates diverse competences and its disadvantages are scarce, concluding that cooperative learning is a structure of actions, values, and skills, in which teachers and students perform particular tasks that allow them to work together, to generate significant learning. KEY WORDS: strategy, cooperation, teacher, team.
23. TITLE: Generic and specific competences in the training of human resources in technical sciences. AUTHORS: Inés Catalina Ramos Castro, Felipe Vladimiro Vera Díaz, Esther Castro Pataron, Zoila Marical Rosado, César Daniel Arregui Toro, Yacsel Macías Aguilera. ABSTRACT: The definition of generic and specific competencies is part of the necessary changes that Higher Education must assume to be consistent with the future practice of its graduates. The article makes an ample bibliographical revision of the subject in the frame of the education of higher level, and specifically, in the field of the formation in technical sciences; finally, to propose a conglomerate of generic and specific competitions in the formation of human resources of technical sciences. KEY WORDS: Higher Education, generic and specific competences, human resources training, technical sciences.
24. TÍTULO: Competencias específicas que deben valorarse curricularmente en la formación de recursos humanos para el sector turístico. AUTORES: Mirian Pantoja Burbano, Héctor Castillo Casar, Alex Vallejos Casar, Lourdes Sandoval Pillajo, Edison Hernán Salazar Calderón, Zoila Victoria Herrera Andrade. RESUMEN: Es importante el desarrollo de una política educativa que se especialice en turismo en la totalidad de sus escalas de trascendencia local, regional o nacional. Se aspira a una educación turística facultada para almacenar los requerimientos de formación solicitados por el contexto empresarial, delineando competencias generales y específicas que incluyan tanto los perfiles profesionales como las facultades a desarrollar determinadas anticipadamente para cada titulación de turismo en todos los niveles. Se abre el debate sobre las competencias que son consideradas hoy por hoy curricularmente en la formación de recursos humanos para el sector turístico. PALABRAS CLAVES: Perfiles profesionales, competencias específicas, formación de recursos humanos, sector turístico, currículo.
25. TITLE: The educational responsibility of the underage with behavioral disorders. AUTHORS: Zoila Grimaneza Román Proaño, Rosa Maldonado Manzano, Ignacio Barcos Arias, Gisela Arreaga Farias, Patty del Pozo Franco. ABSTRACT: The educational responsibility that should distinguish educational agents from the challenge of children with behavioral disorders, such as children with special educational needs (SEN) implies the committed integration of the school, the family and society as a whole. These infants are characterized by the systematic violation of established moral norms, the lack of subordination to adults, aggression and difficulties in relating to their peers, which has important consequences for their lives. KEY WORDS: educational agents, underage with behavioral disorders, children with special educational needs.
26. TITLE: Happiness at school ¿What do the children say? AUTHOR: Alina Said Luna Díaz. ABSTRACT: With the advances of the study of Positive Psychology, it has become evident that it is necessary to develop or adapt teaching-learning methods to enable the objective set by education in Mexico, to promote integral development, which includes the social aspect, intellectual and emotional or affective of children in schools. The above is interpreted as the student having the possibility of being happy through tools and resources obtained within the school context, among others. Finding out what factors generate child happiness in general and in school in particular, provides opportunities for parents, educational authorities and teaching professionals to promote the integral development and training of happy children. KEY WORDS: Children happiness, Factors, School.
27. TITLE: The zone of proximal development (ZDP) in the adult student and how to enhance his learning. AUTHORS: Willian Rafael Pin Silva, Federico Estrella Gómez, Marcia España Heredia, Alexandra Molina Manzo, Cristina Paola Chamorro Ortega, Silvia Nataly Bejarano Criollo, ABSTRACT: The zone of proximal development (ZPD) is one of the fundamental categories for the Didactics of our days, which is inserted in the Historical-Cultural approach. An essential element of this approach is to consider the individual as a social being, and its development process will be conditioned by a social and historical mediation, in which educational processes are of essential importance. It goes into some of its aspects, as well as some research experiences carried out in this direction. KEY WORDS: Near Development Zone (ZDP), Didactics, Historical-Cultural approach.
28. TITLE: The teaching-learning process of Accounting in the simulated company. AUTHORS: Reinaldo Castaño-de Armas, Jorge Luis Mena-Lorenzo, Juan Carlos Díaz-Cabrera, Danilo Axelis Díaz Maqueira. ABSTRACT: In the study carried out, the theoretical foundations of a didactic conception for the teaching-learning process of the accounting discipline developed in a simulated company are proposed from defining transcendent concepts from the logic of the professional thinking of the Bachelor in Accounting and Finance. It is taken into account that the mediating role of the teacher characterizes their professional performance and determines the degree to which the accounting system is appropriated. KEY WORDS: Simulated company, professional performance, appropriation, Accounting.
29. TITLE: Conception for the assessment of learning in the virtual classroom. AUTHORS: Maida Librada Bilbao Consuegra, Tomás Pascual Crespo Borges, Nancy Andreu Gómez, Lourdes Miriam Santana Botana. ABSTRACT: The article proposes a theoretical - methodological conception of the evaluation of the learning in the virtual classroom that reveals the nexuses between the existent theory regarding the evaluation and the potentialities of the interactive platforms for its implementation. The proposal is based on essential theoretical foundations and the determination of a system of basic concepts that constitute the conceptual framework; the functions of the evaluation are contextualized and didactic requirements are established for the evaluation of learning in the virtual classroom. It is proposed a methodological procedure that constitutes a guide for the teacher, by incorporating the evaluative resources of the interactive platforms, to the process of evaluation of learning. This result is the product of educational research. KEY WORDS: assessment of learning, interactive platforms, virtual classroom.
30. TITLE: Metrics and Customer Relationship Management for social media of the National University System at PUCE. AUTHORS: Galo Mauricio López Sevilla, Teresa Milena Freire Aillón, Ricardo Patricio Medina Chicaiza, Liliana del Rocio Mena Hernández. ABSTRACT: This paper discusses the usefulness of the use of procedures and metrics in CRM systems (CRM: Customer Relationship Management), emphasizing customer management with an organizational approach focused on customer service through social networks or social CRM. To this end, a bibliographic analysis of the literature, a quantitative analysis of the social channels of the PUCE National System and a qualitative analysis of the PUCE Ambato Twitter account were made, using the tools Fanpage Karma, Followerwonk, Brand24, Social Mention, Tweet Binder, Socialblade and NVivo. KEY WORDS: Social CRM, metrics, cluster analysis, social channels.
31. TITLE: Learning and knowledge technologies: Use of Social Networks in Education at the University level of Ecuador. AUTHORS: Patricio Santillán Aguirre, Valeria Cadena Vaca, Miguel Cadena Vaca. ABSTRACT: This article is a preview of an ongoing research whose purpose is to generate a theoretical interpretative construct about learning technologies and communication focused on the use of social networks in university education in Ecuador. It is located in the interpretive paradigm under the approach of hermeneutics. The in-depth interview was used to collect information from five selected teachers from the Higher Polytechnic School of Chimborazo, Faculty of Computer Science and Electronics, Graphic Design career. Among the conclusions highlight the university efforts to improve the capacities available to the educational management of social networks, as appropriate tools for research, content feedback and integration of collaborative knowledge. KEY WORDS: learning and communication technologies, social networks, higher education.
32. TITLE: Phenomenology of the adoption of Information Communication Technologies in teachers of a Public Research Center. AUTHOR: Héctor Campos Cruz. ABSTRACT: The adoption of Information Communication Technologies (ICT) in teaching-learning processes is a highly complex multifactorial phenomenon, where teachers are actors with a high specific weight to achieve this adoption. In this document, the identification of the factors that affect to a greater extent the adoption of technology by teachers of a Mexican Public Research Center is deepened. In this exploration, the descriptive phenomenology proposed by Amedeo Giorgi is used. The findings suggest that neither the knowledge, nor the familiarity, nor the attitude towards technology, represent a problem, being the lack of economic incentives towards the practice of teaching, the fundamental factor that inhibits the use of ICT in this task. KEY WORDS: ICT, Teacher training, Higher education, Technological literacy, ICT competence.
33. TITLE: Analysis of the Web Application for the Punctual Estimation by means of data science. AUTHORS: Ricardo Adán Salas Rueda, Érika Patricia Salas Rueda, Rodrigo David Salas Rueda, Yunuen de María Vargas Pérez. ABSTRACT: The objective of this quantitative research is to analyze the impact of the Web Application for the Point Estimation (WAPE) in the subject Statistical instrumentation for business through data science. The decision tree technique (data mining) allows to identify predictive models on the use of (WAPE) in the teaching-learning process on the mean and sample proportion. The results of the linear regression indicate that WAPE has a positive influence on learning about statistics. Likewise, the logistic regression establishes the characteristics of the interface in the WAPE that favor the educational process on the point estimate. Finally, WAPE represents an ideal technological alternative to innovate school activities. KEY WORDS: technology, higher education, data science, data mining.
34. TITLE: Economic education in the training of mathematics professors. AUTHORS: Carlos Duardo Monteagudo, Gonzalo González Hernández, Nancy Mesa Carpio. ABSTRACT: The article deals with the economic education in the Mathematics teacher training, introduction in the formative process of the Curricular Strategy of Economic Education to give answer to a problem that must be prioritized in the process of professional formation: the insufficient incorporation of the economic education to the pedagogical process. Economic education goes beyond the possibilities of a discipline; therefore, it must be assumed by all. It is specified in each of the years of the race as part of its objectives. The Strategy offers important concepts such as: economic education and economic awareness; in addition, economic terms and topics that, due to their importance, must be prioritized, thus allowing to contribute to the integral formation of the students. KEY WORDS: economic education, strategy, training of professors.
35. TITLE: Interactive odontological toy for the effective teaching of oral hygiene in children from 3 to 5 years of initial level. AUTHORS: Fanny del Rocío Lozada López, Marcos Zúniga Llerena, Diego Loyola Carrasco, Mary Elena Villacreses Medina, Kathy Marilou Llori Otero, Raciel Jorge Sánchez Sánchez. ABSTRACT: The daily removal of bacterial plaque works as a treatment in active lesions of caries, and although fluoride and dietary advice reduce its progression, the habit of proper and systematic dental cleaning is important. This work is part of the study and development of materials and technologies applicable in dentistry with the aim of developing an interactive toy for the teaching of oral hygiene in children of initial level I and II of the Initial Education Center "My Little World". In a sample of 20 infants a decrease in the bacterial plaque index was achieved. KEY WORDS: interactive toy, dentistry, bacterial plaque, teaching oral hygiene.
36.TITLE: Assessment of the level of knowledge on dental bioethics and its application in the clinical practice of dental students. AUTHORS: Estela Villacis Lascano, Luz Granda Macias, Tiana Rojas Uribe, Tatiana Pancho Chavarrea, Cristian Roberto Sigcho Romero. ABSTRACT: In order to assess the degree of knowledge of students about dental bioethics and its application in clinical practice in the Unit of Dental Care "UNIANDES", a qualitative descriptive cross-sectional study was carried out, after identifying the treatment devoid of principles Dentistry Bioethics of students during pre-professional practice towards their patients. The results obtained showed a low level of knowledge about dental bioethics and point to the need to improve the curriculum, through a curriculum with a pedagogical conception that promotes the adequate bioethical training of students. KEY WORDS: bioethics, odontological bioethics, intervention, pedagogical conception, bioethical training.
37. TITLE: Educational Proposal on Nutrition for the prevention of malnutrition addressed to mothers with children under 5 years of age in the town of Yaruquíes, Ecuador. AUTHORS: María de Lourdes Muquinche Usca, Gricelda Empress Valencia Olalla. ABSTRACT: The present work is the result of a cross-sectional descriptive study on knowledge and feeding behavior of mothers with children under 5 years of age in the town of Yaruquíes, Ecuador. It was determined how these predisposing factors affect the malnutrition of these children. it was established that the investigated ones have inadequate alimentary conducts and unsatisfactory knowledge around the form to feed their children; for such reason, it contributed with the design of an educational proposal on feeding for the prevention of the malnutrition in children under 5 years. This design is based on the identification of recognized training needs in educational diagnosis, establishing methodological strategies and an evaluation system. KEY WORDS: Educational Proposal, Food, Children under 5 years.
38. TITLE: Brief characterization of the institutional self-evaluation in the higher institutes of the industrial sector. AUTHORS: Yarintza Hernández Zambrano, Adisnay Rodríguez Plasencia, Gloria Medina Naranjo, Patricia Abril Cruz, César Daniel Arregui Toro, Yacsel Macías Aguilera. ABSTRACT: In recent years, Ecuador has made enormous efforts to incorporate into the Industrial Technological Institutes of the country a culture of institutional self-evaluation. This is intended to favor the fulfillment of the social responsibility of accountability, administrative transparency, as well as generating a greater link with the community and the productive system; aspects committed to the quality of education. In this work, a brief characterization of the institutional self-evaluation in these institutes is made. KEY WORDS: Industrial Technological Institutes, institutional self-evaluation culture.
39. TITLE: Higher education, fundamental law, human rights, international human rights instruments. AUTHORS: Silvana Esperanza Erazo Bustamante, Tania Salomé Valdivieso Guerrero, Augusta Lucía Burneo Guerrero. ABSTRACT: In this article, we study the right to higher education in the Constitution of the Republic of Ecuador and in some international human rights documents that refer to this fundamental right, also making an analysis of the Ecuadorian secondary legislation that regulates its exercise. This study aims to demonstrate the high number of high school graduates who see their right to access a higher education institution limited by the barriers of a state system that does not have the necessary public policies so that all citizens can effectively exercise this right, more still, when among bachelors there is a considered percentage of people who belong to the priority attention groups. KEY WORDS: higher education, fundamental right, human right.
40. TITLE: Budget reduction: the case of Educational Research. AUTHOR: César Augusto Borromeo García. ABSTRACT: In this paper, the relationship between CONACYT financing, scientific production, and the academic offer of postgraduate studies in Mexico in two temporal contexts is studied: the 1980s and 2017. Due to the lack of constant funding for research educational, the motivation for the generation of science in the discipline and the publication of the results is little, and this, at the same time, impacts on the amount of graduate programs that are created and incorporated into the National Postgraduate Program of Quality (PNPC). Finally, everything seems to return to the same point: the discipline fails to take an important role within the structure of CONACYT and the scientific development of the nation. KEY WORDS: educational research, financing, scientific development.
41. TITLE: Systematization of experiences and what it is useful for in Higher Education Third World. AUTHORS: Carlos Iván Villalva Heredia, Ligia Maricela Niama Rivera, Luis Enrique Silva Adriano, Katherin Alejandra Carrera Silva, María del Carmen Moreno Albuja, María Fernanda Herrera Chico. ABSTRACT: Systematization of experiences represents, at present, a way of recovery, examination and assimilation of the educational practices of the academic system that facilitates the understanding of environments, as well as the sense, the essence, the logic and the problematic elements that show such practices. In this paper, we review the different theoretical positions about the conceptualization of the systematization of experiences and their impact on Third World universities. KEY WORDS: universities, systematization of experiences, Third World Higher Education
42. TITLE: Educate in Sovereignty: a current challenge. The path traced by Jean Bodin and Thomas Hobbes. AUTHOR: Yamila Eliana Juri. ABSTRACT: Throughout history, we have tried to use education for various purposes. The authors, that are analyzed in this work in a century convulsed by civil and religious wars, understood that it was essential to lay the foundations of the theory of the State, based on the figure of a monarch with absolute powers. While Bodin subordinates this power to the divine and natural laws, Hobbes considers that nothing limits the sovereign. Both needed education to be able to carry out their mission and that it will be lasting in time. KEY WORDS: power, teaching, Bodin, Hobbes.
43. TITLE: Immigration and welfare state. An approximation to the Ecuadorian case. AUTHORS: Bolívar Urquizo Tenesaca, Juan Carlos Muyulema Allaica. ABSTRACT: This article seeks to contribute to the debate on immigration and its relationship with the Welfare State (EB) in Ecuador, based on objective milestones. These milestones made it possible to assess more accurately the impact of immigration on the sustainability of public services, social insurance systems and the attitudes of Ecuadorian society vis-à-vis immigrants and, equally, to anticipate the threats, but also the opportunities that can arise in the future. KEY WORDS: attitudes of the society, welfare state, immigration, sustainability.
44. TITLE: Jesús Castellanos: An essay on intellectual history. AUTHORS: Kenia Abreu Cuenca, Nuvia Artigas Almarales, Enma Colina Bruzón. ABSTRACT: Jesús Castellanos is a philosophical transition thinker. To understand his thinking, it is necessary to understand the social change that is taking place in Cuba in the 20th century, a Republic mediated by dependency and underdevelopment, for which it insists, as a reflective subject, in a new way of philosophizing, which expresses the philosophy as a philosophical body in a political and social thought; he uses philosophy to think in political and cultural terms. On the basis of literary and essayistic mediations, and thus calls for the need to train active subjects and a critical conscience on a national scale, they will be the guiding thread of a modern man who aspires to progress and to make critical thinking a reality. KEY WORDS: positivism, reflexive subject, philosophical transition, axis subject, philosophical logos.
45. TITLE: Moralitos: example of educator and revolutionary. AUTHORS: Josefa Azel Jiménez, Ramón Pérez Linares, ABSTRACT: The present work is part of a historical scientific pedagogical result, and theoretical and empirical methods were used. The authors studied the life and work of the teacher and patriot Rafael Morales González, Moralitos. Teacher since his adolescence, characterized by his patriotism, he joined the Liberation Army at the beginning of the Revolution in 1868. He proposed the Law of Public Instruction, was founder of the little schools of the rearguard and creator of the literacy card that circulated throughout the insurgent mountain. A true exponent of the nineteenth century educator and revolutionary, who serves as a paradigm for present and future generations of teachers when searching for ways to democratize education. He died for his country and the education of all. KEY WORDS: teacher, education, patriotism.
46. TITLE: Explaining the situational and structural factors affecting voting behavior. Emphasizing the Structural-Functional Theory of Gabriel Almond. AUTHORS: Bahram Moradi, Edris Beheshtinia, Iraj Ranjbar. ABSTRACT: Election participation has a special place in the political sociology debate in general and in the electoral sociology in particular. Elective behavior analysis is one of the most important tasks of electoral sociology that researchers will be able to select different electoral models for analyzing behavior choices. The purpose of the present research is to find that "what is the most important factors in the conduct of a voting behavior in elections are based on Gabriel Almond's Structural-Functional Theory". The results show that a set of situational factors along with a set of structural factors can be considered as one of the most important factors in voting process. Although in remote areas and less developed regions, economically and socially, the outcome of the election is still more than that of the rational-bureaucratic components; the emotional nature of ethnic interest and tribal. KEY WORDS: Political Culture, Political Participatory, Civic society, Parties.
47. TITLE: Internationalization: opportunity, goal or chimera for a Higher Education Institution? AUTHOR: Ileana Sorolla Fernández. ABSTRACT: A critical, proactive analysis with a long-term approach is presented, which seeks to apprehend the object of study from the systematization of diverse sources of information, the modeling of the internationalization process and the practical experience of its management. Internationalization is targeted as a trend of Higher Education, and its opportunities and challenges for disadvantaged institutions are identified in the face of socio-economic, scientific-technological asymmetries, between educational systems and institutions that exacerbate globalization. Its instrumentation is argued as a strategy, objective and process of the educational institution, and it is concluded that it requires a strategic management of the binomial reputation-quality for the intentional construction of the global projection of the institution, according to its tradition and expectation of results. KEY WORDS: internationalization, trend, Higher Education Institution
48. TITLE: Chevrón-Texaco case. Current problem of the Ecuadorian Amazon Region. AUTHORS: Edgar Ramiro Pino Loza, Iván Arturo Pino Loza, Javier Ignacio Briones García, Víctor Hugo Huebla Concha, Germán Marcelo Mancheno Salazar. ABSTRACT: The multinational Texaco from 1967 to 1992, when it merged to Chevrón, develops oil extraction processes, disrespecting the current health legislation in Ecuador, and implementing technologies and procedures that negatively impact the environment and the health and lifestyles of the indigenous communities settled since ancestral times in the Ecuadorian Amazon. This study addresses the particularities of this process, for which it ventures into the severe socio-environmental impact on affected people and territories with the purpose of contributing to its dissemination and supporting the claim of the Ecuadorian nation. KEY WORDS: Chevrón-Texaco case, Ecuadorian Amazon, socio-environmental impact, indigenous groups, environment.
49. TITLE: Poverty Reduction Strategies. Exploring the link between Poverty and Corruption from less developed countries. AUTHORS: Muhammad Salman Shabbir, Mazhar Abbas, Qaisar Aman, Rafaqet Ali, Orangzeb K. ABSTRACT: The document aims to share a deeper vision of the concept of poverty and its various dimensions. The link between poverty and corruption is also analyzed and discussed with a special perspective of the least developed countries. A detailed review of the literature and analysis has been developed to support the claim that there is a strong and positive relationship between poverty and corruption. Some measures to reduce global poverty are discussed and the effectiveness of these measures is explained. The document has concluded with the proposal for the identification of poverty due to corruption in less developed nations and some of the important measures to reduce poverty. KEY WORDS: poverty, millennium development goals, poverty reduction strategies, corruption.
50. TITLE: Explaining and presenting the Social Model of Women’s Empowerment in Sustainable Rural Development (Shahr Ray and Villages in Influence Zone, Iran). AUTHORS: Fereshteh Yadollahzadeh, Alireza Estelaji, Nasrollah Fallahtabar. ABSTRACT: With emphasis on the approach of empowering rural women in development plans; This study was conducted to measure empowerment by evaluating socioeconomic factors that affect it in Shahr Ray and the area of influence. The statistical population was of women who lived in Shahr Ray and the sample was 220 members with the Cochrane formula. A stratified sampling by groups and a structured questionnaire were used. Before the test, 80 questionnaires were distributed to evaluate the factors that affect the capacity of rural women according to the Alkire method. The results indicated the main factors and barriers to be solved. KEY WORDS: women’s participation, socioeconomic development, entrepreneurship, Shahr Ray.
51. TITLE: The position of Hadith-e-Efteragh in Shiite and Sunnite. AUTHORS: Mohsen Bazoobandi, Davod Dadashnezhad, Mahdi Zolfaghari, ABSTRACT: The researcher discusses the scrutiny of the standard of Islam, the condition to start living as a Muslim and some standards presented to examine the "Hadith of Najia Sect", which include the manifestation of this Hadith to the Holy Qur'an, and Hadith and the external historical realities. The final result of this research is to reject this Hadith and assign it to impartial scholars to maintain the unity and coherence of the Islamic nations until the advent of the Imam Mahdi, Ghaem-aale-Mohammad, (PBUH). For the explanation of blasphemy, the research must classify the unbelievers into different types: the deniers of divinity, monotheism, prophecy, and finally, the deniers of religious needs. KEY WORDS: Hadith, sect, unity and coherence, Justice, blasphemy.
52. TITLE: Challenges Application of Bitcoin. AUTHOR: Solmaz Besharat. ABSTRACT: Bitcoin is a virtual currency that is now known as a decentralized payment system that can transfer money through the computer without having to go to a bank or institution. Bitcoin now becomes a popular method of payment in exchange for goods and services. This has been and continues to be used by some people for illegal activities and to promote crimes. Being decentralized means that it is issued without a central administration authority. To achieve a precise business with Bitcoin, it is necessary to eliminate current barriers and prepare for the acceptance of new technologies in digital currency. This document discusses the challenges of Bitcoin as a virtual currency and we do not intend to cover all aspects of Bitcoin. KEY WORDS: Bitcoin, virtual currency, payment in exchange for goods and services, decentralized payment system.
53. TITLE: Studying the possibility of the option of meeting place actions in electronic transactions. AUTHORS: Seyed Hassan Sadat, Seyed Mehdi Ahmadi, Alireza Asgari, Seyed Hassan Abedian Kalkhooran. ABSTRACT: Given that electronic commerce is becoming one of the most current methods of transactions, this study investigated the possibility of the option of a meeting place in electronic commerce, which exists long before the disconnection between the two parties, and it would be possible for the parties to complete the transaction just at the time of the disconnection. The meeting place option can be implemented for both parties. KEY WORDS: E-commerce, the option of meeting place, terminate, internet, continuous trading.
54. TITLE: Economic situation of Iran during the reign of Hoveyda’s prime minister (1973-1978). AUTHORS: Esfandiar Bagheri, Foad Pouraryan, Saleh Pargari, Hosein Moftakhari. ABSTRACT: In this study, economic variables and the economic five development plan theories are studied. Subsequently, major infrastructures involved in economic development, such as agriculture, industry, services, and oil and energy sectors are reviewed, reflecting the developments in the country with an emphasis on the Hoveyda's prime minister period in the 1950's. In addition, important economic parameters such as inflation and gross domestic product were investigated using relevant histograms. This research is descriptive-analytic and we used statistical analysis methods to assess the economic situation at the moment. The results of this study showed that. The economic situation at that time was not the main reason for the overthrow of the Pahlavi regime and rather it was due to the religious reasons and ideological thinking. KEY WORDS: Amir Abbas Hoveyda, Economics, Economic programs, Economic situation
55. TITLE: Values, social justice and new political paths in Latin America. The case of Ecuador. AUTHORS: Frantz Villamarín Barragán, Giovanna Vinueza Arroyo, Edison Naranjo Luzuriaga, David Narváez Montenegro, Edgar Ramiro Pino Loza, Iván Arturo Pino Loza. ABSTRACT: Latin America has been implementing various maneuvers to tackle inequality. These maneuvers, transmuted in their generality into public policy decisions, range from the installation of social funds of extractive companies for the realization of social development projects; until the implementation of social protection programs, such as monetary transfers set for the temporary remedy of poverty. Evaluating essences are analyzed in new and old forms of social justice and new political paths in Latin America, particularizing in the case of Ecuador. KEY WORDS: Values, social justice, political paths, Latin America, Ecuador.
56. TITLE: The legal-social pertinence of the Secretariat of Security, as a challenge for the Federal Public Administration: a proposal to improve the quality of life of Mexicans. AUTHORS: Raúl Horacio Arenas Valdés, Gabriela Fuentes Reyes. ABSTRACT: Faced with the challenges posed by the "public insecurity" in Mexico, the Government that will take the reins of the next Federal administration, decided to create the "Secretariat of Security". When designing public policies, it is necessary to consider that these will be those that are oriented to the modification of social problems and constitute the expression of the will of the political class regarding them The article, in addition to showing the importance of this policy, evidence its legal support in the Mexican Constitution itself and the complementary laws thereof, as well as the regulations that imply regarding the role of the citizen security organs. KEY WORDS: legal-social pertinence of the Ministry of Security, challenge of the Federal Public Administration.
57. TITLE: Socio-legal analysis of the effects of the food debtor certificate before the Institute of the Registry Function of the State of Mexico. AUTHORS: Jorge Valdés Camarena, Raúl Horacio Arenas Valdés, Rafael Santacruz Lima. ABSTRACT: The food debtor certificate is applied to those who fail to comply with the obligation to grant maintenance; the decree that creates said certificate contains serious legal omissions, since it does not distinguish between an annotation or inscription in the property owned by the debtor, also granting the exemption in the payment of fees for the services provided by the Registry Offices in the Civil Code of the State of Mexico, but forgetting that there is no express provision in the fiscal legislation that grants any benefit to this case; these errors put at risk the legal effects that are intended to give such a lien since they leave the defendant in a state of defenselessness. KEY WORDS: The food debtor certificate, Institute of the Registry Function, Civil Code of the State of Mexico.
58. TITLE: Introduction to challenges and strategies restorative justice in Iran's criminal prosecution system. AUTHORS: A. Ghasemi, M. Shiedaeian, S. M. MirKhalili. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this article is to review the challenges and solutions of restorative justice in three areas: the juvenile and juvenile justice system, social capital and the environment in the legal system of Iran. From the definition and evaluation of the purposes of restorative justice, the impacts of this on the progress of the justice system are analyzed. KEY WORDS: restorative justice, victim, delinquent.
59.TITLE: Monitoring criminal writs of attachment in the light of a fair trial; the effects and challenges. AUTHORS: Mohammad Reza Rahmati, Mehdi Sheidaeian, Seyyed Mahmoud Mir Khalili, Shahrdad Darabi. ABSTRACT: The principle of supervision is one of the fundamental and indisputable principles in the field of Law; it is the right of the authorities to supervise the exercise of the powers of all government institutions, including the institution of criminal justice. In order to avoid any overrestriction of the rights of the accused or the victim in protecting the rights of the victim and the community, legislators have evaluated the types of supply contracts and judicial oversight, and determine the principles and norms that they govern the emission of each of them. In this research, we will examine the effects and challenges of monitoring supply agreements in Iran's criminal justice system. KEY WORDS: Principle of Supervision, Principle of innocence, Supply Arrangements, Fair trial.
60.TITLE: The Commercial Representative in Jurisprudence and Law. AUTHORS: Atefe Moharreri, Hamid Masjedsaraie, Mohammad Abouata, Mahdi Zolfaghari. ABSTRACT: The commercial representative is one of the examples of business representation that defines article 395 of the trade law, the nature of the representative, and the lawyer. Lawyers have the right to marry, including the effects of liquidation by one of the parties. But then, Article 400 of the Commercial Code does not prohibit the commercial representative in the event of the death or prominence of commercial representative. However, if the representative is the lawyer of the commercial director, the Article 400 will be in conflict with Article 678 of the Civil Code. In this paper, the advocacy of the representative has been criticized for the justification of this inconsistency; then, a legal solution is proposed to resolve it. KEY WORDS: commercial representative, chief commercial officer, lawyer, hire.
61. TITLE: Jurisprudential and legal requirements of enjoying donor from the endowment. AUTHORS: Mostafa Narimani, Mahdi Zolfaghari, Amir Khajeh Zadeh. ABSTRACT: There are conflicting opinions in jurisprudence and in Iranian legislation about the possibility or refusal to enjoy a donor's endowment. In recent years, the theory of possibility has prevailed, and researchers have been trying to open up ways to use the donor endowment. The beneficial enjoyment of the donor by the object of endowment with the concept of dedication and merely of benefit for others is not so conflicting and the license of use can be maximized. This good establishment of the legal system has had a positive effect on the attitude of the people toward the endowment. This research explores and explains the jurisprudential and legal aspect of the subject. KEY WORDS: Donor, beneficial enjoyment of donor, possibility, refusal.
62. TITLE: The Mortgage Contract and its effects. AUTHORS: Fatemeh Zarei, Hamid Masjedsaraie, Mahdi Zolfaghari. Mohammad Javad Baghizade. ABSTRACT: In this study the role of the delivery in the mortgage contract is reviewed, having as a result, that in the Law of Islam, movable and immovable property must be differentiated in terms of the need for delivery. In mobile properties, the delivery and its continuity should be considered as the condition for the validity of the mortgage and in real estate, it should be ignored; therefore, the result is suggested to the legislator in future amendments. KEY WORDS: delivery, condition of validity, condition of necessity, contract, movable and immovable properties.
63. TITLE: Analysis of distributive justice as an inviolable bioethical principle in Intensive Care Units. AUTHORS: Lester Wong Vázquez, Elizabeth Mayorga Aldaz, Xiomara Josefina Pedroza, Jessica Maribel Ocaña Guevara, Geyla Yomar Carrera Montero, Miguel Ramos Argilagos. ABSTRACT: Intensive Care Units as fundamental spaces within the hospitals assure a differentiated attention to patients in critical condition, by intensive medical staff, nursing, physiotherapy, psychology, epidemiology and others, as well as social services. This requires special ethical behavior of qualified personnel. It is in the application of the principle of distributive justice that there is evidence of a greater complexity and frequency of ethical dilemmas in the exercise of the biomedical professions in the environment of the Intensive Care Units. The distributive justice is analyzed as an inviolable bioethical principle in the Intensive Care Units. KEY WORDS: Intensive care units, distributive justice, sociology, ethics.
64. TITLE: Values in the got talent era. AUTHORS: Olga Gloria Barbón Pérez, Ariel Romero Fernández, Jorge Rodríguez López, Luis de Lucas Coloma, Rosendo Gil Avilés, ABSTRACT: The "reality shows" and the talent contests (got talent) have been replicated and versioned by many of the television networks in the world. The formation of values is a key tool for social change, but to what extent television has responsibilities with citizenship formation and in what way reality is coherent with moral values. These and other related questions will be displayed below in this article, although without exhausting all the edges of analysis of such a complex and controversial topic, but making clear our position in this regard. KEY WORDS: values, reality shows, talent contests (got talent).
65. TITLE: Human and ethical dimensions of health care for patients with Alzheimer. AUTHORS: Kenia Peñafiel Jaramillo, Marlene López Domínguez, Lotty Ramírez López, Enrique Rodríguez Reyes, Raisa Rodríguez Duque, José José García Llori. ABSTRACT: The human population is in a process of aging, which has modified the epidemiological pattern of diseases, and currently prevail chronic diseases and degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, on infectious diseases. This work will address aspects that condition the health care of people with this disease, from a human and ethical perspective. The literature emphasizes the role of ethics and humanism as necessary practices of the family, health services and society for the care of patients with dementia and in particular, Alzheimer. KEY WORDS: aging, ethics, health services, patients with dementia, Alzheimer.
66. TITLE: Ethics in health care for patients with sexual impotence. AUTHORS: Fausto Pintado Astudillo, Rubén Guerrero Caicedo, María Luisa Lima Beltrán, Rosita Olivo Torres, Regla Cristina Valdés Cabodevilla, Guillermo Bastidas Tello. ABSTRACT: The approach to sexual and reproductive health from an ethical and bioethical position is a fundamental tool to guarantee a humane treatment. The ethical-health care for patients with sexual impotence relationship is examined. As a research method, an analysis of the content of documents related to ethics in health care for patients with sexual impotence was carried out. To carry out the documentary research, original scientific articles of different nationalities were used as units of analysis, published in Spanish and English, and indexed in internationally recognized ethics in health journals. KEY WORDS: ethics, bioethics, deontology, health care, sexual impotence.
67. TITLE: Conflicts from bioethics in the teaching of medicine. AUTHORS: María Isabel Fong, Emilio Carranza Quispe, Raúl González Salas, Marco Antonio Guamba Leiva, Renato Javier Herrera García. Iruma Alfonso González. ABSTRACT: Bioethics is born as the necessary response to the dizzying progress of scientific and technological advances in branches such as Genomics, Molecular Biology, Genetic Engineering, among others; as well as the marked mercantilization of medicine, the gradual threat of dehumanization, the social injustice, and the unequal access to health services. As an academic discipline, it urgently demands that the curricula of the medical career provides its students with the skills that enable them to deal with ethical conflicts arising from clinical practice. The present study reflects on the bases of a teaching of medicine that privileges the conceptions of bioethics in the solution of conflicts. KEY WORDS: ethical conflicts, bioethics, curricula, values.
68. TITLE: The value of responsibility and its rescue in biomedical careers. AUTHORS: Ronelsys Martínez Martínez, Eduardo Lino Bascó Fuentes, Becker Neto Mullo, Fabian Oña Cisneros, Juan Viteri Rodríguez, Mayra Jacqueline Llerena Jinez. ABSTRACT: The inquiry research based on how the value profile of students of biomedical careers change in their academic trajectory would be seen as a notable contribution for the university society, since it could facilitate the promotion of transformations in the mission and vision of the institutions and careers, and in the curricular proposals. In the present work, the role of rescuing the responsibility value in biomedical profile careers is discussed. KEY WORDS: Higher education, responsibility value, biomedical careers.
69. TITLE: Research project for the design of instruments to evaluate the competency of the geronto-geriatric Nursing Care Process in the Faculty of Nursing No.2, Autonomous University of Guerrero. AUTHOR: Maximina Gil Nava. ABSTRACT: Due to the demographic changes, the geronto-geriatric demands in Mexico and the world for the next few years, nursing competencies in the Nursing Care Process must be strengthened to solve these social demands. Therefore, the development and design of instruments that evaluate these competences are necessary to identify the current situation in which the professors and students are, and in this way, to strengthen this competence and achieve both the profile of the graduate and the social needs. KEY WORDS: Evaluation, competence, nursing, geronto-geriatric.
70. TITLE: Attitudes based on the level of knowledge towards euthanasia in undergraduate students of the Faculty of Nursing no. 2, Autonomous University of Guerrero, Mexico. AUTHORS: Alicia Morales Iturio, Maximina Gil Nava, Blanca Estela Sánchez Jaimes, Patricia Ramírez Martínez, Leticia Abarca Gutiérrez, Sarai Núñez Alonso. ABSTRACT: Euthanasia is a difficult issue to address, due to the great impact that generates life is bringing to its end. This is a little known practice in the Mexican population, since it commits the values of each person, disinformation, religious beliefs, and fears that unleash. This action does not concern malicious actions; on the contrary, it seeks to allow a "dignified death" to those who wish to stop feeling pain. The need to select this topic lies in the fact that in Mexico its dissemination has not been sufficient and since it is aimed at students with a Bachelor of Nursing, it is expected that they will be trained in this subject. KEY WORDS: Euthanasia, nursing students, death, values, clinical practice.
71. TITLE: Evaluation of the level of fear of death among undergraduate students in nursing. AUTHORS: Yarintza Hernández Zambrano, Gloria Medina Naranjo, Cielito Betancourt Jimbo, Nairovys Gómez Martínez, Adisnay Rodríguez Plascencia. ABSTRACT: The objective of this study is to evaluate the level of fear of death among undergraduate students in nursing at UNIANDES university. For this, the Collet-Lester Test in its Spanish version was used to 256 students of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th years. The level of fear of death in the studies was 3,400 ± 673; the fear of the death of others was the greatest among the 4 subdimensions studied, and the least fear was of one's own death. It is necessary to perfect the process of initial training of nursing students for a better assimilation of death. KEY WORDS: Stress, death, nursing, students.
72. TITLE: Disposal for the donation of organs for transplant purposes based on the knowledge of undergraduate students of the Faculty of Nursing No. 2, Guerrero. AUTHORS: Alicia Morales Iturio, Maximina Gil Nava, Blanca Estela Sánchez Jaimes, Patricia Ramírez Martínez, Leticia Abarca Gutiérrez, Sarai Núñez Alonso. ABSTRACT: The objective of this research is to know to what extent the variables of knowledge, family and social factors are associated with a favorable disposition to the donation of organs for the purpose of transplantation. The relevance of the study grows because it is focused on students of the Nursing Degree. For this, a cross-sectional descriptive observational study was carried out, applying a validated instrument in a universe of study of 138 students of said degree from the School of Nursing N ° 2, of the sixth and eighth semesters. The research responds to the fact that the students show little knowledge towards the donation of organs for the purpose of transplantation, as well as there is little institutional interest in informing them about organ donation. KEY WORDS: Organ donation, knowledge, nursing, transplant.
73. TITLE: Research project on the evaluation of the competences of the clinical judgment of the nursing process in the students of the 4th semester in the Faculty of nursing n ° 2. of the Autonomous University of the State of Guerrero. AUTHOR: Guadalupe Reyes Ignacio, ABSTRACT: The present work respond to pedagogical research made by its author about of evaluation of nursing process in the 4th semester students of the “Facultad de Enfermería n°2” of the “Universidad Autónoma de Guerrero” At the same takes like beginning point the importance of the nursing process, like answer of the exit profile of the bachelor's degree and the need that developments of competence to performance the nursing attention by those who have attended the study plan of bachelor's degree in the context of formation´s model by competence. KEY WORDS: evaluation, competence, clinical judgment, nursing process, 4th semester students
74. TITLE: Quality of nursing care from the perception of the hospitalized patient. AUTHORS: Josefina Delgado Delgado, Cornelio Bueno Brito, Hugo César Brito Delgado. ABSTRACT: The present research work allows us to know the quality of the attention received when patients finish their hospitalization period. An instrument was used to collect data based on the quality elements to evaluate nursing care, according to the approach of Dr. Héctor Aguirre Gas. 338 patients in Internal Medicine, Traumatology and Orthopedics services of a Regional General Hospital of the Mexican Institute of Social Security were interviewed. 93.5% consider that the opportunity in nursing care is good, mainly in the morning shift; like the nurse-patient relationship. Nursing care in Internal Medicine stand out over those granted in Traumatology and Orthopedics. The information provided to patients and relatives about home care does not cover their needs and expectations. KEY WORDS: quality of care, perception, hospitalized patient, nursing care.
75. TITLE: Components of Spiritual Intelligence in the "Maghalat" written by Shams Tabrizi. AUTHORS: Zarifeh Balayi, Shokrollah Pouralkhas, Ramin Moharami. ABSTRACT: Spiritual intelligence is a psychological term that examines the issues of fundamental human questions about Creator, man, universe, metaphysics and post-mortem life. Although this argument has recently been raised among theorists and psychologists, the present study reviews the book of “Maghalat Shams Tabrizi” based on the components of spiritual intelligence in terms of Santos. The research shows that Santos's desired components of spiritual intelligence can be adapted to the words of Tabrizi' Shams in the Maghalat. Examining and analyzing Persian mystical books such as Maghalat Shams from the perspective of spiritual intelligence can be a guide to seekers of the right path. human beings today are in this turbulent world to endure the hardships and problems of the Lord. KEY WORDS: Spiritual intelligence, Maghalat Shams Tabrizi, Santos.
76. TITLE: The reflection of gender discourse in Pre-Islamic poetry and its relationship with Heidegger's Dasein Ontology: A case study of Imru’ al-Qais, Amr ibn Kulthum, Tarafah ibn al- ‘Abd. AUTHORS: Fatemeh Yusefi, Shahriar Giti, ABSTRACT: By considering the existence of entities as such “Ontology”, seeks to discover the meaning of being for Heidegger, Dasein is the only entity which poses the question of being. By introducing Dasein as time Heidegger says that “future”, “past” and “present” are three modes of projection that it holds. Heidegger endeavors to respond to the question of being by putting it in the domain of existence, time, death, and these are the boundary situations that occupied the minds of human beings throughout history, and Pre-Islamic poets have not been an exception. In this study, using an analytical-descriptive method and form Heidegger’s point of view and relying on gender-oriented symbols, we want investigate how these poets encounter with these boundary situations. KEY WORDS: gender, Heidegger, Dasein, Imru’ al-Qais, Amr ibn Kulthum, Ṭarafah ibn al- ‘Abd.
77. TITLE: Quranic Intertextuality in the poetry of Muzaffar al-Nawab. AUTHOR: Mehrdad Aghaei. ABSTRACT: The Quran is the light of the Arabic language. Arabic poetry has been credited to the Holy Qur'an since its descent into the Arab society so far. The Arab poet lives in Arab society and speaks Arabic, so he cannot escape from the framework of the Holy Qur'an. The Qur'an has a light that does not end and enlightens the whole world, especially the Arab world. Free Arabic poetry emerged in Iraq, where since ancient times it has been a cradle of ancient civilization, heavenly religions and a cradle of science and culture. Now, Iraq has become the cradle of new poetry. Muzaffar al-Nawab is a delegate from Iraq to study his poetry about his influence on the Holy Qur'an. KEY WORDS: Quran, Arabic poetry, intertextuality, Iraq, Muzaffar al-Nawab.
78. TITLE: Quality management as a structure of operational performance in the financial cooperative sector, segment five, Chimborazo province. AUTHORS: Paola Martina Pucha Medina, Juan Carlos Muyulema Allaica, Carlos Leonel Burgos Arcos, Edison Noe Buenaño Buenaño, ABSTRACT: This research work aimed to study the incidence of quality management (QA) and organizational performance (OD) of the financial cooperative sector of segment five of the province of Chimborazo. We used a methodology with a qualitative and quantitative approach; the method was inductive and deductive, exploratory, descriptive and correlational. The technique was based on a Checklist. The population amounted to 52 financial entities belonging to the financial cooperative sector of segment five of the province of Chimborazo. The results were analyzed through an ANOVA using a completely randomized block design, obtaining an Fc (Fisher Calculated) = 74.2 and an α (Cronbach) = 0.987, considered as excellent the accuracy of the data collected. KEY WORDS: organizational performance, quality management, financial cooperative sector, segment five, Chimborazo province.
79. TITLE: The management audit and the effectiveness in "Darío Guevara" truck transportation cooperative. AUTHORS: Adriana Estévez Bonilla, Norma Eulalia Barona López, María Teresa Espinosa Jaramillo, Johanna Arcos Cueva. ABSTRACT: The management audit allows to examine and evaluate the actions executed in a project or operation, as well as in entities and programs, in order to establish their level of efficiency, effectiveness and economy. Today, transport cooperatives must be audited periodically, in order to facilitate the identification of their weaknesses, drawing responses and guiding them to improve their administration and service. The results of a management audit in "Darío Guevara" transportation cooperative in the Pelileo canton is presented. KEY WORDS: administration, transport cooperatives, management audit, effectiveness.
80. TITLE: Study of types of texture in intrusive masses in Northeast of Jiroft. AUTHORS: Farbod Faraji, Afshin Ashja-Ardalan, Moosa Kalimi-Noghreeian, Hamidraza Jafari. ABSTRACT: Several intrusive masses are found in the northeast of Jiroft, a region that was part of the Batolite Jabal Barez with lithological composition that includes Synogranite, Monzogranite, Granodiorite, Diorite, Quartz monzonite, Quartz monzodiorite. The visible texture in the granitic rocks includes: Granular, Granofire, Graph, Pertite, myrmekite, which express the conditions for the formation of minerals, their location in rocks and physical-chemical changes during crystallization or after crystallization of the mineral. In the present paper, the type of texture in the plutonic rocks of the area, the presence of Pegmatites, and the absence of biotite are addressed, which may indicate the high pressure of water vapor and the low depth of these rocks. KEY WORDS: Jabal Barez, intrusive masses, types of texture, Urmia-Dokhtar, Jiroft.