Year V, Special Edition, July 2018.
“Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values” journal is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators the Special Edition July 2018 on the occasion of the IX International Congress of Educational Research and Technological Innovation held in Babahoyo city, Ecuador, during the 16th and 18th of May, 2018. This event was co-sponsored by the Center for Studies on Educational Quality and Scientific Research (Mexico), The Technical University of Babahoyo (Ecuador), the University of Bolivar (Ecuador), the Knowledge Transfer Company "Ablibitum SA" (Ecuador) and Contemporary Dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values journal (Mexico). This issue presents the 57 papers (in article format), through which the results of research activity of students, teachers, researchers and managers in different areas of knowledge from countries such as Cuba, Ecuador and Mexico were discussed. Thank you very much for your preference with our Journal.
1. TITLE: Articulation of the Unified General Baccalaureate (BGU) with the Higher Education for the access to the labor field. AUTHORS: Tanya del Rocío Sánchez Salazar. ABSTRACT: This article is based on the importance of giving the opportunity to graduates who graduate as technicians or in sciences to access the labor field, for this it is required that institutions or educational units guarantee the exit profile with more practical and technical knowledge, to respond to the labor market, and obtain economic resources improving their stabilit, and continue their higher education at night, until achieving a professional degree. This would also facilitate income for their families in a vulnerable state, being a contribution, as well as the benefit of obtaining more experience. It is important that the directors of the Technical University of Babahoyo offer more studies at night to continue their academic training. KEY WORDS: baccalaureate, higher education, work.
2. TITLE: Teacher training at the Babahoyo Technical University: Perspectives to face the challenge. AUTHORS: Patricia del Pilar Sánchez Cabezas, Ronald Alain Robledo Gáleas, Silvia del Carmen Lozano Chaguay, Lila Maribel Morán Mora, Sanny Sofía Robledo Gáleas. ABSTRACT: Today's higher education demands qualified teachers to guide and facilitate the development of university processes demanded by the 21st century. On the one hand, the opening to scientific and technological development, participation with students in the search for solutions to social problems, and an increasing involvement in processes of reflection and dialogue, allowing them to interpret and guide the experiences of their students and build a life project together. These are just some of the topics that are needed in this work, based on a study of the needs of the professional pedagogical activity of the university teacher. The work was developed in the context of the Ecuadorian universities in particular the Technical University of Babahoyo. KEY WORDS: university teacher training, challenges of the 21st university.
3. TITLE: Authentic teaching and research action. A reflective look from the current university. AUTHORS: Glenda Cecibel Intriago Alcívar, Jorge Luis Dahik Cabrera, Dinora Alexandra Carpio Vera, Alex Vladimir Toapanta Suntaxi, Sandra Cecibel Carrera Erazo. ABSTRACT: The present research work is confined to a reality of educational innovation - research action, consisting of the reciprocal promotion of professional skills among teachers and students of the Technical University of Babahoyo of careers in basic and initial education of the Faculty of Legal sciences, Social and Education, outlining the advantages of the use of a virtual environment, an authentic teaching of the use of notes and their implications for the innovation project. KEY WORDS: professional skills, authentic learning, counseling, psychoeducational, virtual environment.
4. TITLE: Intercultural education in the university, a pedagogical and didactic challenge. AUTHORS: César Efrén Vivero Quintero, Mercedes María Campelo Vásquez, Miguel Ángel González Valarezo, Fanny Raquel López Tobar. ABSTRACT: Interculturality and ways to educate young people in these contents are located in the first places; However, the proposals in this sense are still few and diffuse, and demand proposals that emerge from the interpretation and take positions that, as a proposal, can be generated. The authors assumed the responsibility of joining this analysis. The ideas presented here turn to conceptual and pedagogical analysis as a premise to identify the priorities of the university project in this purpose. The position of the authors declares the importance of conceiving the proposals from the unit of action that managers and teachers must follow in the management of an intercultural pedagogical and didactic model. KEY WORDS: intercultural education, university, pedagogy and didactic of higher education.
5. TITLE: Training strategy for the Law professor as an axiological cultural manager in Higher Education. AUTHORS: Alba Rosa Pupo Kairuz. ABSTRACT: The results of a scientific investigation that is contextualized in the exercise of the profession in the province of Granma, Cuba, are presented facing insufficiencies in the pedagogical practice of the teacher with respect to the training content of the specialty. The objective is the elaboration of the formative strategy for the professor of Law as a cultural axiological manager in higher education. Theoretical and empirical methods were used to analyze teacher activities with a representative sample in an educational center. The results point to the improvement of the formation of the Law Professor from new relationships between the epistemological culture of Law and the praxiological culture of the Pedagogy of the legal teacher and is based on the formation of the legal teaching axiological culture. KEY WORDS: systematization, praxiological culture, axiological manager, pedagogy, academic training.
6. TITLE: Special Educational Needs (SEN) in university contexts: a perspective from educational inclusion. AUTHORS: Lizette Martín Estévez, Marilú Hinojosa Guerrero, Mónica Patricia Acosta Gaibor, Rosa Erlinda Bustamante Cruz. ABSTRACT: The article approaches a current, controversial and sensible subject for the educational systems and the society in general. The content mentions the inclusion since the respect to the special educational needs in academic contexts. The analysis is centred on the fundamental and principal definitions that distinguish them. Some elements to consider inclusive university schoolrooms are shown such as auditory, visual deficiencies and physical motor limitations. KEY WORDS: inclusion, university context, different capacities.
7. TITLE: The Methodological Workshop on Collaborative Learning: a Profile of Teachers’ Professional Development at Quevedo State Technical University. AUTHORS: Isabel Cristina Pérez Cruz, Washington Alberto Chiriboga Casanova, Alina Martínez Hernández. ABSTRACT: The continuous training of teachers is important to renew knowledge and to be aware of the latest trends in academic activity, especially for professionals from other areas that are dedicated to the exercise of teaching. The work deals with an analysis of the teacher training process in the State Technical University of Quevedo, Ecuador. From a qualitative methodology, based on the methods of analysis and synthesis, and inductive deductive, an applied and descriptive research is integrated. The objective pursued is to establish the importance of the collaborative work methodological workshop as a profile of the continuing education of teachers. KEY WORDS: methodological workshop, collaborative learning, professional development.
8. TITLE: Didactic strategies applied in the training of competences. Estudiantes-Ingeniería Comercial-FAFI-Universidad Técnica de Babahoyo. AUTHORS: Georgina Jácome Lara, Susana Morán Rodríguez, Elena Jordán Baque, Jean Pierre Ramos Carpio. ABSTRACT: The research carried out allowed us to demonstrate the transcendentality in which the processes implemented in the higher education system have become, through the demands of quality educational options demanded by the current world, being important the academic-pedagogical training of students, through the development of didactic strategies, methodological procedures, communication strategies, cognitive goals, learning and interaction, framed in the use of reflective methodologies that help the student to participate in their own knowledge, with the objective of that has a level of knowledge and personal autonomy. KEY WORDS: Didactic strategies; competencies; teacher; students.
9. TITLE: Design of the Master in Pedagogy of Sports Initiation for the Normal School of Physical Education (ENEF). AUTHOR: Jorge Garduño Durán. ABSTRACT: In the present work, a synthesis of the validation process of the design of the Master's Program in Pedagogy of Sports Initiation proposed for the Normal School of Physical Education (ENEF) in the State of Mexico is presented. Its orientation is professionalizing, as it deals with disciplinary issues of the field at the theoretical, methodological, strategic level within speeches and regulations formally current. It includes specialized practices at the level of analysis, innovation, adaptation and application of knowledge in specific contexts and situations for the best professional performance of sports initiation in Compulsory Education. KEY WORDS: pedagogy of Sports Initiation, normal school of physical education, educational option, specialized practices, professional performance.
10. TITLE: The didactic transposition as a teaching strategy for the achievement of research competences in professional training. AUTHORS: Máster. Jorge Leoncio Rivera Muñoz, Ursula Isabel Romani Miranda, Adán Humberto Estela Estela, Adelita Benilda Pinto Yerovi. ABSTRACT: This paper comprises four parts; in the first, the importance of didactic transposition as a teaching strategy with respect to the didactics of scientific knowledge is described; in the second, the relevance for the achievement of the research competences in the professional formation of the student in relation to the knowledge and with the dominant culture; in the third, the acquisition of investigative skills for an efficient professional performance; in the last one, the conclusions, in which, the results are considered, as well as the opinions of the university professors and students. Finally, the purpose is to promote the degree of significance of this teaching strategy for the achievement of research competences in higher education. KEY WORDS: research competences, strategy, didactic transposition.
11. TITLE: Considerations on the relationship between the scientific production and the formation of professional in the University technique of Babahoyo - Extension Quevedo. AUTHORS: Fátima Lourdes Morales Intriago, Irma Iluminada Orozco Fernández, Patricia Yajaira Jadán Solis, Wilson Roberto Briones Caicedo. ABSTRACT: This paper concerns some thoughts on scientific production and its influence on the process of formation of future professionals in the context of the Technical University of Babahoyo-Extension Quevedo. The result shows the need to benefit from the activity of teaching-learning practical contributions, theoretical analyses, reflective criticism, or other product resulting from the research work of the teacher. So, it is analyzed the existing contradiction between the contributions in the scientific order and the possibility of treatment applied to the content of the subjects. KEY WORDS: scientific production, comprehensive training, teaching and learning activity.
12. TITLE: Entrepreneurial competence and neuromarketing in the formation of the innovative character of university students. AUTHORS: Emma Yolanda Mendoza Vargas, Ruth Elizabeth Racines. ABSTRACT: In this article, the theoretical aspects of entrepreneurial competence, its formation in higher education and neuromarketing are systematized. After that purpose, a methodological documentary bibliographic procedure was used that seeks to overcome the economistic and labor conceptions that exist around the subject under study. Hence, it is concluded that universities should promote and strengthen the formation of autonomous subjects seeking to meet their needs and those of the community, through economic practices based on principles and ethical social values. For this, it is important that there is an adequate educational dynamic that is the result of the improvement of the work in this area. KEY WORDS: enterprising competition, neuroscience, neuromarketing, higher education.
13. TITLE: Conditioners of educational innovation. AUTHORS: Carlos Hugo Chimborazo Castillo, María José Zoller Andina. ABSTRACT: The main objective of this study was to determine the factors that condition educational innovation in schools, through the analysis of the teaching function and the school context. After a theoretical study on the contemporary reality that education goes through in the 21st century, the incidence and meaning of educational innovation, its conditioning factors and the necessary competences of teachers to consolidate an innovative practice were analyzed. A preliminary empirical study was carried out through a mixed methodology, using quantitative and qualitative data with Spanish participants of an educational center of the Community of Madrid. KEY WORDS: Educational innovation, teaching-learning, educational change.
14. TITLE: Research skills training through field trips and the impact on the formation of professional competences. AUTHORS: Rosa Victoria Guijarro Intriago, Ana María Candell Saldarreaga, Pedro Javier Dávalos Vasconez, Sandra Alejandrina Monserrate Barco. ABSTRACT: This paper analyzes the importance of research as an engine of knowledge management by university students. It presents the fundamental elements that should characterize research as a training axis and as an approach for the formation of professional competences. Social commitment and civic responsibility as values associated with professional performance are linked to the competence of the tourism professional. They institute the center of attention in the process of formation in the contemporary university. For the realization of the work, methods of theoretical, practical and empirical level have been applied, which allow to evaluate the systematic and effective application of research as a source of knowledge construction. KEY WORDS: research skills, professional skills.
15. TITLE: Reflections on the influence of television content on adolescent behavior from the perspective of educommunication. AUTHOR: Fernando J. Arízaga García. ABSTRACT: The universe of penetration of the media has increased over the years, the development of technology allows access from a mobile phone to internet content, music or watching television. In this research, the influence that the contents of television media have on adolescent behavior was analyzed. The personality of the human being is formed from birth and is modified throughout life. This research values if what we see on television incites violence. The Law of Intercultural Education of the Republic of Ecuador establishes that the media are jointly responsible in the learning process; question: Is the media fulfilling this obligation? KEY WORDS: mass media, violence, teenager behavior, tv programs, personality, bilingual intercultural education law.
16. TITLE: Self-assessment processes in terms of quality in the management of higher education. AUTHORS: Luis Alberto Cadena Hurtado, Amada Argentina Zambrano Rodríguez, Angélica Mirella León Castro, Gina Real Zumba. Cirila Marilud Filian. ABSTRACT: Quality is the internal effectiveness of systems, processes and products of university education to transform their environment and self-transform. Thus, the present work aims to improve the self-assessment processes based on the quality of management of Higher Education, proposing actions that contribute to self-assessment processes, considering these as an essential part to increase the efficiency of the training of professionals, as the most important part to assimilate rigorous external evaluations, generating the development of actions that allow obtaining information on strengths and weaknesses, with this, transform the university processes in order to achieve quality indexes that contribute to the training of future professionals. KEY WORDS: self-assessment, quality, Higher Education.
17. TITLE: Pedagogical and didactic contextualization in professional training centers. Current need in the 21st century. AUTHORS: Zoila Piedad Bazantes, Orlanda Lourdes Colina Gonzálvo, Otilia Maritza Delgado Freire, Eduardo Enrique Gáleas Guijarro, Francisco Agustín Galarza Bravo, Marcos David Oviedo Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: This article supports the need for a pedagogical and didactic contextualization in professional training centers for teachers, due to the transformations carried out in the present 21st century, globally and locally. Different theoretical alternatives related to the teacher training centers are analyzed, based on the diversity of criteria related to the topic, which allows for an approximation to the significance of these centers in the current socio-educational Ecuadorian problematic. KEY WORDS: Pedagogical Contextualization, didactic, training of professionals.
18. TITLE: Pedagogical strategies to develop group tutorials in the degree works at Uniandes University. AUTHORS: Dionisio Vitalio Ponce Ruiz, Lyzbeth Álvarez Gómez, Danilo Viteri Intriago. ABSTRACT: The present communication starts from the real problems that appear today in the world education field: does current pedagogy have tools to build a relevant formation of the subjects facing postmodern challenges, generating collective dynamics of construction of professional knowledge? It aims to present a reflection on the relationships between coaching, transposition and pedagogy, to socialize among university teachers new pedagogical, communicational ways to transform educational realities in universities. We have considered important to use, the dialectic method, the theory of complexity and the general theory of systems, to deepen this debate and present a transformative proposal of the problem addressed. The modeling of a pedagogical proposal susceptible of being contextualized is presented as a result. KEY WORDS: Coaching, cultural dialogue, human transformation, conscious processes, University education.
19. TITLE: Serious games and the use of haptic devices for a multisensory experience. AUTHORS: Fernando Juca Maldonado. ABSTRACT: Education is changing drastically and you cannot pretend to continue teaching in the XXI century with twentieth century methodologies, so we are looking for emerging technologies to improve this process. One of these technologies is gamification and the use of serious games that combined with other new technologies such as affective computing, allow a new field in the area of learning and training. This paper proposes a review of the current literature and its expansion on the combination of these technologies and their application in the educational field, concluding with its importance and effectiveness. KEY WORDS: gamification, serious games, affective computing, multisensory.
20. TITLE: The competencies of the profile of the graduate in accounting engineering and auditing cp and its impact on the degree modalities. AUTHORS: Jenny Esthefanía Basantez Sánchez. ABSTRACT: The objective of the study was to determine the impact of the competences of the graduate profile of the Engineering in Accounting and Auditing in the different types of qualifications approved based on the perceptions of the students. A descriptive, non-experimental design with a mixed approach was applied, applying a survey to a sample of 55 students. It was learned that the Research Project modality is the one that contributes the most, and at the same time, the weaknesses of the other modalities were known. The need of teachers to stay updated with respect to the criteria that should be met by learning assessment strategies was demonstrated. KEY WORDS: qualifications, competences, graduation profile, teaching-learning, evaluation, work life.
21. TITLE: The educational inclusion of children with autism spectrum disorder in the Republic of Ecuador. AUTHOR: Beatriz Maribel León Gavilanes. ABSTRACT: Educational inclusion is a process that allows students to access, participate and remain in the educational system, without exclusion, from the consideration and attention to their particular educational needs. This process must be given from ordinary education, since it should not distinguish between students with disabilities or not, or other conditions of development. From a universal environment, attention must be paid to everyone, to all of them. In Ecuador, several alternatives have been designed to contribute to educational inclusion. This work deals with the legal basis of this process, its status in Ecuador and the need to develop it from the attention to the educational needs of students with autism spectrum disorder. KEY WORDS: educational inclusion, autism spectrum disorder, Republic of Ecuador.
22. TITLE: Psychosocial skills in the formation of ethical values - moral and civic awareness in the "First of June educational unit of “Libertad Baquerizo Moreno” and “Ángel Polibio Chávez” cantons" of Babahoyo city, Los Ríos Province, Ecuador. AUTHOR: Dolores Primitiva Quijano Maridueña. ABSTRACT: The main objective of the work is to analyze the relationship between family, school and community in the formation of ethical and moral values. The family is the fundamental nucleus of society, the essential center of psycho-social development and personality, as well as of culture, religion and language, and today, the communication boom driven by technological advance has impacted the bonds between the individuals that now have the nuclei of communication as sustenance and therefore transcends the traditional kinship relationships. The knowledge society generates power relations that displace traditional institutions, school, family or community, constituting a challenge for pedagogy. KEY WORDS: Family, Technology, Values.
23. TITLE: Approach to technopedagogical problematization of the research competence mediated by technologies. AUTHOR: Miriam Patricia Cárdenas Zea. ABSTRACT: This article addresses the current problem between the training of research skills of the university teacher and Information and Communication Technologies as technological resources, viable for scientific research, as a function to fulfill in the pedagogical professional performance. Its objective is to present a pedagogical strategy for the formation of research competence mediated by ICT, from an approach of techno-pedagogical problematization in the context of the process of permanent professional formation of the teacher of Higher Education. A qualitative methodology was used with the application of theoretical methods. The strategy is formed by training actions and procedures that contribute to enhance and improve the quality of the research activity of university teachers. KEY WORDS: research, ICT, investigative competence; techno-pedagogical problematization.
24. TITLE: Management System of Higher Education in Ecuador. Impact on the Learning Process. AUTHORS: Jesús Estupiñán Ricardo, Ángel Braulio Martínez Vásquez, Rosa Angélica Acosta Herrera. Andrés Eloy Villacrés Álvarez, Johana Irene Escobar Jara, Noel Batista Hernández. ABSTRACT: For the proposal that we present, an in-depth analysis was developed with a quantitative and qualitative methodological approach of the elements found both in the bibliographic review carried out and in the documentary component used. We worked with a representative sample of the Technical University of Babahoyo, making it possible to demonstrate the need to implement management mechanisms that allow the application of a superior quality system. The integration of the substantive and support processes are determinant in the management system of the educational institutions at this level in correspondence with the purposes of UNESCO related to the university in the community. KEY WORDS: management system, Higher Education, integrative processes.
25. TITLE: Education, science and knowledge culture for the development of social computerization technologies. AUTHORS: Miguel Iván Montalvo Villalva, Isabel Cherrez Cano, Nelly Castro Molina, Iván José Montalvo Huacón, Mellissa Prissila Montalvo Huacón. ABSTRACT: This work reflects the integration of the contributions of education, science and knowledge culture considered as basic foundations that activate the development of social computerization technologies, which are manifested in the strategic will of the state, away from spontaneity and improvisation. It reaffirms the imperative need to dynamize this process as a way that reinforces the teleological dimension of the state in the scope of the general welfare of the population. KEY WORDS: culture of knowledge, computing, society.
26. TITLE: Virtual platforms in education. AUTHORS: Víctor Manuel Rodríguez Quiñónez. ABSTRACT: The way we communicate has been innovated with technology, especially in educational settings, generating changes from the traditional classroom to virtual classrooms; in this context, we have virtual platforms: commercial, non-commercial or free software, and own software. Commercial platforms are acquired through purchase, like any good or service; the following platforms are freely used on the web, in the case of requiring other services, the respective payment is made. The own software platforms arise from the own institutional needs, being developed in the institution by multidisciplinary work teams. It is recommended the use of non-commercial virtual platforms because of their gratuity on the web, which includes certain technological limitations. KEY WORDS: virtual, commercial, non-commercial platforms, proprietary software.
27. TITLE: Management of information technologies; a challenge of the university academic field in the XXI Century. AUTHORS: Eudaldo Enrique Espinoza Freire, Darwin Fabián Toscano Ruíz, Silvia Elizabeth Torres Ortiz. ABSTRACT. This article collects part of the results of a project on the implementation of the management policies of Information Technology (IT) in the management of the Technical University of Machala (UTMach), its purpose is to characterize it. The methods of scientific observation, hermeneutics, documentary and statistical review were employed; an in-depth interview was applied to teachers and officials for the collection of information, which allowed to determine that the implementation of technologies is characterized by the theoretical knowledge of those involved and limited: infrastructure, updating of technological resources for administrative management, automation of university processes and use of a variety of resources. KEY WORDS: technologies, information, management, administration, university.
28. TITLE: The use of the Competence in the Processing of Internet Information (CMI) in the students of the Faculty of Educational Sciences, State University of Bolívar. AUTHORS: Marco Jacinto Paredes Vallejos, Jorge Vladimir Andrade Santamaría, Ruth Cecilia Ramos Ortiz. ABSTRACT: The present study addresses aspects related to the evaluation of competence in the processing of information in students of teaching careers. On the basis of intentional sampling, 108 students were applied and an eduteka.org instrument was used to evaluate this competence. The processing of the data collected through this instrument, although it reveals a favorable trend, the majority of students -according to them- they do know, and at the same time apply this competence in the handling of information (CMI); however, there are contradictions in the answers that denote limitations in the intelligent processing of information. KEY WORDS: competition, Internet, information processing.
29. TITLE: Education with Free Technologies to Encourage Innovation. AUTHOR: Henry Fernando Vallejo Ballesteros. ABSTRACT: The post-constructivist educational paradigms have provoked new methodological currents in the bidirectional process of education, where the teacher must not only master the science of their academic education, but he must know and master the paradigmatic tendencies of the new century; which he bases as a pedagogical instrument in information, communication and automation technologies (ICATs). Connectivism, technological instruments have facilitated access to large volumes of information, which are variously restricted. Nevertheless, the currents of open scientific work, oriented to software, have given rise to a more informed generation; the answer to which the teacher has a task of being in equal conditions, with respect to the new technological generations. KEY WORDS: education, technology, software, decolonization, methodologies.
30. TITLE: The administration and its contribution to the educational managenment in the higher Education institutions in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Alicia Corina Enríquez Picture, Darli Garofalo Velasco, Fausto Hidalgo Troya. ABSTRACT: The article begins describing and explaining aspects related to the administration and its contribution in educational management in higher education institutions in Ecuador. The argument of this theme indicates the styles that frame the social commitment and the contribution in the university entity, which is currently making changes in the Institutions of Higher Education of Ecuador, either public or private in the different points of view of the administration and its contribution in educational management in university social responsibility. The recognition of the scientific argumentation of the last ten years has allowed us to measure the levels of quality through sources in the administrative-educational area. KEY WORDS: Administration, educative handling, institution and human resources.
31. TITLE: Violent couples, analysis from the systemic perspective: an experience from practice. AUTHORS: Gina Esmeralda Beltrán Baquerizo, Joselo Jimmy Albán Obando, Ingrid Yolanda Zumba Vera, Juan Antonio Vera Zapata, Margarita Faustina Figueroa Silva. ABSTRACT: The objective of the work was to classify and describe the patterns of interaction of violent couples, from a systemic perspective, with a non-experimental methodological design ex post facto. A cross-sectional study was conducted with a structured interview format of narrative cut to a sample of 50 women victims of partner violence. As result, violent patterns of interaction in six types, with rigid roles of the participants were classified. KEY WORDS: Violence, interaction, symmetry, circularity.
32. TITLE: Trilogy of suicidal thoughts in adolescents. Reflection from their current perspective. AUTHORS: Nathaly Leonela Chávez Rodríguez, Estefanía Alexandra Fuentes López, Dayana Lisbeth Zapata Bonilla, Nathaly Elizabeth Mendoza Sierra, Lenin Patricio Mancheno Paredes ABSTRACT: The present article was carried out through a transcendental, analytical, bibliographic, reflective research with the purpose of making known from a social point of view, framing the trilogy of suicidal thinking in adolescents (etiology, phases, prevention). The literature review projects that the greater the recurrence of family, social, emotional conflicts, among others, the greater the prevalence of suicidal thoughts. From the present arises an alternative adapted from Rational Emotive Therapy called initial path of suicidal thought (ABC), which consists of following a configurable pattern for the modification of the individual's affirmations, from identifying the activating action of thought, followed by the beliefs up to the emotional and/or behavioral consequences. KEY WORDS: Trilogy, suicidal thoughts, adolescents.
33. TITLE: Philosophy of feminism. Women as human expression of the unequal, natural law paradox. AUTHOR: Libertad Machado López. ABSTRACT: The research addresses the philosophical thinking of the process of discovery of the rights reserved to women as product of discrimination they have been born only for being biologically different, question reversed due to battles of thought carried out in all tribunes. It was applied a descriptive, theoretical methodology of analysis of documents that reflect the imagination of philosophers on respect to women as representation of the human. the recognition of feminism as a philosophy of life detracted even in the 21st century. Results are taxed at the research on prevention of gender-based violence against women which has won space and proposes transforming the thought to preserve the women human rights. KEY WORDS: feminism, women, law, gender.
34. TITLE: Theoretical and practical contributions, aimed at the social and labor insertion of children, adolescents and young people with disabilities from Milagro State University (UNEMI). AUTHORS: Marylin Figueroa Cruz. Greter Vázquez Zubizarreta. Graciela Josefina Castro Castillo. ABSTRACT: The social and labor insertion of a person, especially with a disability, is the result of a long inclusive process, which must start from childhood, through the various socio-educational programs taught in the school and together with other socialization agencies (family, community); school has the highest responsibility of preparing the human being for adult life with the greatest possible independence. It presupposes the development of a group of skills and work skills, that together with the development of adaptive behavior skills, constitute in each young person with a disability a potential for improving the quality of life. KEY WORDS: Work inclusion, students with disabilities, adaptive behavior, vocational training.
35. TITLE: Gender differences in the representation of a landscape drawing of cubes on an A3 paper support. AUTHORS: Jorge Luis Dahik Cabrera, Adelita Benilda Pinto Yerovi, Pedro Julio Romero Robles. ABSTRACT: In the career of Social Communication of the Babahoyo Technical University, the drawings of 45 men and 107 women were analyzed with the purpose of checking whether the female gender has less or greater ability to draw than the male gender. It was projected in a classroom landscape of cubes, so that the group of men and women proceeded to draw for 3 minutes in an A3 sheet format and with a pen. The result of this research determined that there are no significant differences between men and women in the representation of a landscape drawing of cubes on an A3 size paper support, in the Social Communication career of the Technical University of Babahoyo. KEY WORDS: Ability to draw, spatial intelligence, gender difference, artistic education, artistic drawing.
36. TITLE: Development and Social Change. AUTHORS: Aída Castro Posligua, Adelita Pinto Yerovi, Nilda Cedeño Albán, Alfredo Colombatti Pinto, Patricia Jiménez Hail, Patricia Plaza Bohórquez, Saine Touma Castro. ABSTRACT: This work is the partial result of the research project: "Local development, a need that can not be postponed in the social context of the peri-urban area of the city of Babahoyo". It is a relevant inquiry about the need to highlight the problems of the sector with the purpose of promoting the socio-economic development of its inhabitants and contributing to meet their needs. Thus, suggest appropriate strategies for the problem highlighted. It proposes elements for a critical discussion of the problem of development and social change, suggests principles and premises of alternative development overcoming social demands, which creates the basis for the integration of government agencies and funding agencies at national and international level. KEY WORDS: Development, Development; social change; Justice; qualitative research.
37. TITLE: Commercial development of products made by people deprived of freedom in the city of Machala, as a means of sustenance and reintegration into the productive sector. AUTHOR: Vismar Gonzalo Flores Tabara. ABSTRACT: This article gathers the legal theoretical support and the foundations that motivated the development of the linking project of the Metropolitan University Headquarters Machala, and the Ministry of Justice, Human Rights and Cults, which seeks the commercial development of the products elaborated by the Persons Deprived of Liberty (PPL). Here, we present the findings found in this vulnerable group and the different activities that will be carried out in the execution framework of this project. It is worth noting the interaction between students, teachers and society. This research is of non-experimental design, supported by bibliographic documentary review. Likewise, the importance of the university in the process of contributing to the reintegration of the PPL to the productive, economic and social sector. KEY WORDS: Commercial development, reintegration, linkage, productive sector, deprived of liberty.
38. TITLE: Insolvency: The transition from civil to criminal matters . AUTHORS: Ángel Teodoro Naranjo Estrada, Ulices Barragán Vinueza, ABSTRACT: In this paper we analyze the process of the transition from civil to criminal matters in cases of fraudulent insolvency and also propose a solution through a procedure with clear rules and divided doctrinal positions, which has led to the absence of a correct criterion, and therefore, inefficient effective judicial protection. In this sense, three fundamental pillars are analyzed: first, to identify if it is the civil judge, or in its absence to the State Attorney General, second, to clarify at what procedural moment, the civil judge must resolve preliminary and Finally, analyze the judicial activity of the General Prosecutor's Office of the State and the Judges. KEY WORDS: Insolvency, Cooperative, Criminal Process, Civil Process, Social Economy, Vulnerability, State, Law, Justice, Financial System, State.
39. TITLE: Domestic Violence in Bolívar Province, Ecuador; causes that motivate it. AUTHORS: Gina Marisol Acebo del Valle, Lorena Manola González Nájera, Rocío Núñez Aguiar, Pilar Janeth Chávez Chacán. ABSTRACT: The study analyzes the causes that motivate intrafamily violence in the province of Bolívar, Ecuador. Field research was carried out in the cantons of San Miguel, Chimbo and Guaranda, whose inhabitants constitute 73.45% of the population of the province, determining a stratified sample of 750 people to survey. Findings that present as main causes of violence within the family are jealousy (infidelity), lack of work (economy), alcoholism (drugs) and lack of own housing, achieving the goal of research with the validation of empirical elements that until now lacked scientific foundation, results that allow intervening to preserve the health of the family nucleus. KEY WORDS: family, violence, aggression, abuse.
40. TITLE: Iusecosophy and Ecological Law. Interpretation in the protection of dry forest ecosystems. AUTHOR: Rolando Medina Peña. ABSTRACT: The work describes analytically, the deviations and the necessary correction and interrelation in the praxis of the doctrinal elements of the Iusecosophy and the Ecological Right, around the protection of ecosystem services and especially the dry forest ecosystem in Ecuador. A correlational descriptive study is used, using theoretical methods such as the logical historical and the synthetic analytical and the empirical level, the analysis of documents and the observation. This research is a partial result of the scientific research project: Legal-methodological foundations for the conformation of a system of payment for ecosystem services (SPSE) in Ecuadorian forests. KEY WORDS: Dry forested ecosystem services, legal logic, ethics, education.
41. TITLE: Artificial Intelligence in management decision making. AUTHORS: Elsita Margoth Chávez García, Alexandra Maribel Arguello Pazmiño, Charles Paul Viscarra Armijos, Giovanny Lenin Aro Sosa, Marilin Vanessa Albarrasín Reinoso. ABSTRACT: Artificial intelligence is a key technological tool to optimize processes and help in decision making. The presence is transcendental because of the dependence of people on electronic devices, which generate data and simplify transactions. The challenge is to be at the forefront of technologies, especially the speed, accuracy and variety of data. Through artificial intelligence, the data generated by users is taken, which allows generating productivity, improving profitability and utility. Accessibility to the internet is important for the collection of information, including in real time. The field of research is administrative sciences, where technological tools are a mainstay in the generation of new models of business management. KEY WORDS: artificial intelligence, management, organization, decision making, data.
42. TITLE: Technology and public management. AUTHORS: Luís Alberto Cadena Hurtado, Félix Holger Filían Hurtado, Alejandra Teresa Maldonado Campi, Richard Javier Torres Vargas. ABSTRACT: In an extreme synthesis, the digital revolution and intelligent algorithms no longer places computers, machines and software in the role of mere instruments to improve our physical capabilities, since exponentially they will play a central role in the service public. The technologies transform the forms, the spaces, the times and the interaction modalities of those that participate in the social action, and for that reason, they require completely different organizational responses to those that demanded past technologies to incorporate situations where there was a spatio-temporal coincidence. The objective of this paper is to evaluate how technology is inserted as a management tool in public administration. KEY WORDS: Management, Public Administration, Electronic Government, technologies.
43. TITLE: Environmental practices and competitiveness of the banana PYMES in Machala canton, El Oro province, Ecuador. AUTHOR: Andreína Inés González Ordóñez. ABSTRACT: In the present work, the environmental practices applied in the banana production of the Machala canton and the main environmental and human health problems that are generated by the poor application of them are described. A documentary research was developed from journal articles, degree works and literature related to the subject studied. The results obtained show that there is a scarce application of environmental practices on the part of conventional banana producers, due to the inadequate use of pesticides and the incorrect management of the generated hazardous waste. Some measures are proposed for the application of environmental practices that allow them to increase their competitiveness and mitigate the impact on the environment in the banana areas. KEY WORDS: environmental practices, competitiveness, banana production.
44. TITLE: The importance of the interview as a tool in the process of selection of human talent. AUTHOR: Verónica Johana Mocha Román. ABSTRACT: Job interviews fulfill the task of being the filter to obtain a job position; however, there are factors that influence the execution of this mechanism, as the inexperience and inappropriate control of the applicant. They play a crucial role at the time of an interview. The present study covers an analysis of the importance of job interviews within the selection of personnel, and how Human Resource Management contributes to the administration of this mechanism. For the structuring and development of this article, a descriptive methodology was used under a conceptual approach through the review of scientific and academic bibliographical sources in relation to Human Talent Management and job interviews. KEY WORDS: human talent management, interviews, selection.
45. TITLE: Marketing plan for the positioning of the food circuits of the citizen fair; program of the Popular Economy and Solidarity Institute of the Province of Bolívar. AUTHORS: Wilter Rodolfo Camacho Arellano. Charles Paúl Viscarra Armijos. ABSTRACT: The research work was carried out in the city of Guaranda, province of Bolívar, taking into account the current development and strong competition from local markets; it was diagnosed that in the aforementioned city, there is a large percentage of inhabitants with no knowledge of the existence of the Citizen Fair within the markets, as well as the problems presented by our country and specifically in the province of Bolivar, to generate positioning and increase of our food products. For the collection of information, we conducted face-to-face interviews with the people who come to the markets, especially housewives, since they provide real information about the purchases of food products. KEY WORDS: marketing plan, positioning of food circuits, citizen fairs, program of the Institute of Popular and Solidarity Economy.
46. TITLE: Development of the situational diagnosis of the Bambil Collao commune for the implementation of a conflict mediation strategy. AUTHORS: Karla Nathali Gallardo Macas, Luis Alberto Santana Benavides, Cesar Garcés Miranda. ABSTRACT: The present work presents a study carried out in the Bambil Collao commune for the implementation of a strategy based on the mediation of conflicts. Through the aforementioned strategy, it is intended to carry out the implementation of a culture of peace and incorporate it into the system of attitudes, habits and customs that make up the culture of the community. The instruments applied allowed to identify the dispositions of the population of the commune towards the alternative solution of conflicts through mediation. KEY WORDS: mediation, community, culture of peace, development.
47. TITLE: The challenges of competitiveness in Ecuador. AUTHOR: Carmen Magaly León Segura. ABSTRACT: Taking into account that competitiveness is the ability of a nation, a company or institution to achieve levels of profitability in relation to others that can be considered its competitors, then the development of nation or business competitiveness is of high importance in economic development. In the Ecuadorian context, it should be noted that the country has presented a fall in the ranking of the global competitiveness index. The difficult economic situation due to what the country is going through, together with the structural problems that persist in it, condition the urgent need to find ways to solve it as soon as possible to increase the country's levels of productivity, the economic growth and to achieve sustained and sustainable economic and social development. KEY WORDS: Systemic competitiveness, economic development, producers, macroeconomic performance, economic structure.
48. TITLE: Spending government, investment and output in the Ecuadorian economy: evidence based on time series data. AUTHORS: Tanya Shyrna Andino Chancay, Ernesto Rodolfo Cano Mure, Jenni Sonia Ruperti Cañarte. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this research is to determine the relationship between public spending, investment and the development of real output for Ecuador's economy in the period 1965-2016. The research is explanatory, and the data used comes from secondary sources. Models were estimated using the finite distributed lag methodology and the Engle-Granger co-integration approach. The results suggest a positive and significant effect of public expenditure on output and private investment, in a demand equation, as well as a co-integration relationship; however, the weight of public expenditure on output and public investment have a negative effect on private investment. KEY WORDS: spending government, investment, output, crowding out, Ecuador.
49. TITLE: The stock exchange in Ecuador; its creative value for the promotion of investment. AUTHOR: Virgilio Salcedo-Muñoz. ABSTRACT: This paper reviews and relates the importance of the capital market in Latin American countries is gaining strength, knowing that it allows the transfer of resources from surplus economic units to those with deficits, and that transforms savings into investment and stimulates economic growth. In this context, the interest to investigate the situation of the Ecuadorian capital market arises, because of this, this paper aims to analyze the main characteristics of the capital market in Ecuador during the period 2013-2016. The research represents a documentary review and was structured in two sections; in the first, the theoretical foundation is exposed, and in the second, the capital market in Ecuador. KEY WORDS: Stock exchange, financial markets, Ecuador Stock Exchange, International Finance and international currencies.
50. TITLE: Technical methodological tools for learning tax incentives in the economic growth of Ecuador in the period (2007 - 2012). AUTHORS: Francisco Xavier León Sánchez, Samuel Morales Castro. ABSTRACT: The present work, emphasizing the Ecuadorian tax history, makes an analysis of the impact that investment and tax incentives have had on Ecuador's economic growth during the 2007-2012 period. In such a way that, based on concepts such as economic growth, gross domestic product or tax incentives, a statistical analysis is carried out, taking as a reference the data generated by official sources such as the Internal Revenue Service or ECLAC, which allow a real economic balance and explanatory, that demarcates in each epoch of social evolution the Ecuadorian dependence in its economy of a product at least, that acquires a preponderant character in its economic growth. KEY WORDS: Investment, tax incentives, tax expenditures, economic growth, gross domestic product.
51. TITLE: Tax Havens and Tax Elusion in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Manuel de Jesús Real López, Corina Elena Navarrete Luque. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this paper is to investigate the consequences of tax avoidance and the exit of currencies to tax havens, which cause serious damage to the economy of the state, and consequently, to citizens who are affected by the lack of public works. The lack of a tax culture and the pettiness of the human being, are the radical factors that fluctuate at the expense of tax revenues. It is intended to provide solutions to this serious damage to the fiscal fund. KEY WORDS: Evasion, circumvention, tax havens, tax.
52. TITLE: The Industrial Heritage and its representation in the actual tourism. AUTHORS: Jessica Eliana Filian Rodríguez, Deysi Adriana Pesantes Sangacha, Víctor Abel Romero Jácome, Iliana Jessenia Villacís Verdesoto, Víctor Javier Castillo Zúñiga. ABSTRACT: This research pretends to explore within the field of industrial heritage as an innovative proposal for the tourism sector. The negative effects that trigger the conditioning of the heritage to supply the sense of cultural consumption to which we are exposed with the development of tourism activity are presented. The study was supported by a transversal design of descriptive research, using the methods: inductive, deductive and analytical through bibliographic documentary review. The conclusions show the importance of the actions to recover the industrial heritage, and industries are recognized in Ecuador that have been deployed towards this type of tourism, as well as encouraging industries in responsible consumption for the search of a sustainable development on a large scale. KEY WORDS: heritage, industrial heritage, industrial tourism.
53. TITLE: Parish: The Advanced; a current Community Tourism. AUTHOR: Jean Michel Palomeque Jaramillo. ABSTRACT: Community tourism is a new vision in the balance between economic activity, distribution of income and protection of nature. The crisis worldwide and in greater strength in Latin American countries has forced to seek new options to improve the quality of life of populations, promoting sustainability and sustainability in a natural environment, such as community tourism. The study carried out in the parish of La Avanzada, canton Santa Rosa, El Oro Province, is based on documentary and exploratory research, analyzing historical information, to relate it to the objective of study, using a type of descriptive research investigation, detailing what is evidenced in the field. KEY WORDS: community tourism, local development, sustainability, sustainability.
54. TITLE: Resilience; a coping strategy in patients with catastrophic illnesses. AUTHORS: Janett del Rocio Verdesoto Galeas, Ena Haydee Duenas Galarza, Maria Yuliana Aguirre Alarcon, Narcisa Dolores Piza Burgos, Narcisa de Jesús Vaca Mendoza. ABSTRACT: Catastrophic diseases are pathologies of chronic course, the treatment is expensive and has social, economic, and psychological impact for the patient as for their family and work environment. The ability to face adversity is called resilience and it works as a positive impulse that motivates the patient to see from a less painful plane his health status, obtaining a better quality of life. To verify this data, random interviews were applied to patients with kidney diseases, thus verifying the hypothesis proposed for this research. Among the results obtained, that the patients accepted their new state of health and this has allowed them to lead a quiet life. They also know that they must maintain control and consume the medicine on time. KEY WORDS: catastrophic diseases, coping strategy, resiliency.
55. TITLE: Incidence of infections associated with health care during 2017, Babahoyo, Ecuador. AUTHORS: Rosa Mercedes Bedoya Vásquez, Lídice Lorena Otero Tobar, Marilú Fernanda Moncada Herrera, Tania Isabel Estrada Concha. ABSTRACT: The study is descriptive, retrospective with the objective of determining the morbidity and mortality of nosocomial infections in the intensive care unit of the IESS Babahoyo Hospital, January 2018-February 2018. An educational strategy was elaborated based on a Prevention Workshop of the Nosocomial infection as well as the elaboration and diffusion of a didactic material on the prevention measures; in this regard, to reduce the incidence of nosocomial infection in the ICU of the IESS Babahoyo Hospital. KEY WORDS: Hospital, pneumonia, catheter.
56. TITLE: Determination of (Escherichia coli) in pork meat and skin at stores in “10 de Noviembre” market, Guaranda, Ecuador. AUTHOR: Dario W. Carvajal Barragán. ABSTRACT: The percentage of contamination of (Escherichia coli) based on the number of colonies was identified in pork meat and skin. The samples were subjected to a study and method of microbiological culture under similar conditions. The assessment of the quality of hygienic handling was carried out through knowledge cards to 17 retailers, allowing accepting or rejecting the hypothesis, determining units of colony formation, and causes of contamination in 68 samples of meat and 68 samples of skin, obtaining 100% contamination with E. coli. According to INEN (2013) exceeds the maximum acceptable limit of meat products for human consumption, 37% in meat and 24% in contamination skin, evidencing the presence of Escherichia Coli. KEY WORDS: meat, skin, pork meat, Escherichia Coli.
57. TITLE: Emotional interaction of blind people using artificial vision. AUTHORS: Ángel Oswaldo Ocaña Guevara, Oswaldo Geovanny Martinez Guashima, Jorge Luis Paucar Samaniego, José Luis Pérez Rojas. ABSTRACT: The implementation of an electronic device of artificial vision was done that allows recognizing emotional features of the face and transforming them to vibration signals for people with visual disabilities, so they can interact in a real-time conversation facilitating non-verbal emotional expressions. The device consists of a computer vision cap that can detect a person's face, his neutral state, his smile expression and his expression of surprise; for this a collection of approximately 2600 images of 105 people was made for training their several expressions. The tests carried out on the device were aimed at measuring the recognition efficiency with respect to different variables. KEY WORDS: Technology and Engineering Sciences, Engineering and Electronics technology, Artificial Vision, Python (software), Raspberry Pi.