Year V, Publication no.1, September 2017.
“Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values” is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year IV, publication 3, May, 2017. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with 50 articles from 9 countries (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Jordan, Mexico, Russia, Spain), which deal with academic and research activities related to the authors´ daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference with our journal.
1. TITLE: Sociological perspectives on Education. A vision from Mexico. AUTHORS: Maura de la Caridad Salabarría Roig, José Sergio Puig Espinosa, Sara Martínez Martínez, Alma Leticia Cambrón Mora, Ana Karina Colín Javier, Estephany Osorio González, Paola Viridiana Arcos Zepeda, Merari González Arellano, Francisco Gibrán Hernández Basilio. ABSTRACT: In this paper, a generalized study is made about the sociological conceptions that allow the comprehension of the educational phenomenon. A selection of the most relevant ideas of some recognized psychologist was made from the critical reflection on them, and their pertinence has been evaluated for the analysis of education in the Mexican environment. The paper presented was a documentary research that was part of the Master's Degree in Sciences of Education of some of its authors. KEY WORDS: Education, Educational Sociology, domination, power, educational system. MEXICO.
2. TITLE: Teacher training in Psychopedagogy and its relation with the teaching-learning process management in Elementary School. AUTHORS: Sac Nicté López Díaz. ABSTRACT: This article refers to the importance and need of Psychopedagogical training in teachers of the Psychopedagogical area. It establishes the teacher training characteristics and its relation with the didactic process as well as with the needs of teachers’ Psychopedagogical training depending on the students’ characteristics in elementary school (students from 6 to 8 years). KEY WORDS: Psychopedagogy, teaching-learning process, teacher training, elementary school. MEXICO.
3. TITLE: Educational research for favoring the Reading competence in 1st grade preschool students. AUTHOR: Oscar Ricardo Araujo García. ABSTRACT: This article is part of the research protocol for obtaining the scientific degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences, and it deals with the problematic situation related to the reading competence in its international, national and local perspective, as well as the general characteristics of the context research related to a children's day care center in Metepec municipality, State of Mexico, Mexico. KEY WORDS: Reading competence, 1st grade preschool students, pedagogical research. MEXICO.
4. TITLE: Didactics and the training of human resources in Health Sciences. AUTHORS: Yazmín Castillo Sánchez, Miguel Ángel Karam Calderón. ABSTRACT: The pedagogical training is currently a fundamental problem and there is a need of a new model of the role of teachers and educational training of university teachers, particularly in the Health field. The changing environment and social challenges require that teachers, a key element in quality education, have both a solid academic and didactic training, because teaching methods in the health sciences must be oriented towards learning by discovery that stimulates the resolution of problems, favors the search and emphasizes on the processes more than on the results. In this paper, we analyze the didactic condition in the health sciences with emphasis on Physical Therapy. KEY WORDS: Didactics, Teaching in Health, Physical Therapy. MEXICO.
5. TITLE: Proposal of pedagogical research for the formation of values according to the development of competences based on the Preschool 2011 program of the Secretariat of Public Education. AUTHOR: Emma Munguía Hernández. ABSTRACT: The present paper responds to a pedagogical research that this author makes on the formation of values according to the development of competences based on the Preschool 2011 program of the Secretariat of Public Education; This paper is part of her thesis in option to the degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences in order to provide a solution to the problems detected in in-service teachers of preschool groups that do not know the process of values formation in preschool students, nor the ways in which these values influence the formation of competences. KEY WORDS: values formation, development of competences, preschool 2011 program, Secretariat of Public Education, pedagogical research. MEXICO.
6. TITLE: Proposal of pedagogical research aimed at the investment projects being considered as life projects by the 8th semester students of the Bachelor in Administration at Villa Guerrero Technological of Higher Studies, State of Mexico. AUTHOR: Eusebio Gaspar González. ABSTRACT: The present paper will show the importance that represents to 8th semester students of the Bachelor in Administration at Villa Guerrero Technological of Higher Studies the orientation and awareness as future professionals of applying the investment projects as life projects; that from the subject: Formulation and Evaluation of Projects. KEY WORDS: investment projects, life Project, Bachelor in Administration, pedagogical research. MEXICO.
7. TITLE: Pedagogical research proposal for the elaboration of a multidisciplinary educational strategy to favor life styles changes in students of the School of Nursing no.2, Autonomous University of Guerrero. AUTHOR: Cornelio Bueno Brito. ABSTRACT: the present paper makes reference to a research where it is promoted the modification of life styles in students from the School of Nursing no.2, Autonomous University of Guerrero. It is taken, as starting point, the influence of life styles in the health of young people, as well as the possibilities to contribute to a solution on this matter from subjects belonging to the curricular design of the Bachelor in Nursing through a multidisciplinary educational strategy. KEY WORDS: life styles, multidisciplinary educational strategy, obesity, diabetes mellitus. MEXICO.
8. TITLE: Pedagogical research on educational intervention for the prevention of pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections in students from School of Nursing no.2, Autonomous University of Guerrero. AUTHOR: Josefina Delgado Delgado. ABSTRACT: This paper reflects the design of a research, which is carried out in the School of Nursing, Autonomous University of Guerrero in order to achieve better knowledge and attitudes in students of the mentioned institution in reference to early pregnancy and prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. KEY WORDS: Pregnancy in adolescence, pregnancy in young adults, educational strategy, sexually transmitted diseases. MEXICO.
9. TITLE: The analysis techniques in the Spanish professor's didactics orientation. AUTHORS: Susana Cisneros Garbey, Reinaldo Castro Cisnero. ABSTRACT: The analysis techniques in this communication are identified in the chore of a career like nuclei of the orientation. In the Didactic Orientation of Action Professional Perspective, one its principles predict a matrix of procedures. The assumption of the textual understanding and construction is distinguished in a unique productive process, mediated by the extrapolation; an ethical-professional condition is connoted for the speech acts of the pedagogic speech. KEY WORDS: didactics orientation, procedural matrix. CUBA.
10. TITLE: Heuristic procedures to solve mathematical problems applied to the solution of chemical problems. AUTHORS: Marianela Parra Aguilera, Michel Enrique Gamboa Graus, Juana López Toranzo, Regla Ywalkis Borrero Springer. ABSTRACT: It is presented the application of heuristic procedures to solve mathematical problems in solving chemical problems. The main objective was to propose a didactic procedure to contribute to the development of the skill to solve problems with an emphasis on their interpretation, at the University of Las Tunas. The procedure is characterized by establishing relationships between different types of calculations and heuristic solution procedures. The contextual reality is integrated so that the role of students in the assimilation of chemical content is increased. Through its implementation, feasibility and efficiency were demonstrated, and the increase in quality in the analyzes, with higher levels of independence in reasoning when generalizing the relationships to apply the chemical theory in the resolution of problems. KEY WORDS: Heuristic procedures, skills, chemical problems. CUBA.
11. TITLE: System of exercises to favor the learning of Biology contents in the students of 12 grades. AUTHORS: Juan Vázquez Pérez, Norge Manuel Larramendi Céspedes, Roger Ríos Escobar, Deysi Bárbara Remón Fonseca, Greisy Elvira Márquez Jurjo. ABSTRACT: The research was guided to one of the problems that influence in the teaching- learning process of Biology at “Eugenio González Montada” Preuniversity from Jiguaní Municipality, Granma province. It deals with the necessity of elaborating a system of exercises to favor the learning of Genetic contents in the Biology subject in students of twelve grade of the mentioned institution. Empirical and theoretical methods were applied for this research. Among the main insufficiencies found were the limitations in the knowledge of the structural function of cells relation, in the functioning of the human body as a whole, and in the solving of Genetic exercises, aspects that guided to the exercises system. KEY WORDS: System of exercises, Biology, learning. CUBA.
12. TITLE: Analysis of educational results of private elementary schools in Baja California Sur. AUTHOR: Ignacio Alfredo Higuera. ABSTRACT: The present paper aims at highlighting a part of the educational reality that the primary schools of private support of the state of Baja California Sur have, that through a longitudinal statistical analysis of the academic results obtained by the students belonging to these schools, using the scores of ENLACE test. In a state analysis, erratic behavior was detected in these schools and focusing the attention on them, a clear and precise panorama of the behavior of private schools in the different municipalities, sectors and school zones was obtained, expanding the possibility of implementing informed educational policies attached to a particular and specific reality. KEY WORDS: census evaluation, longitudinal educational analysis, private schools, Baja California Sur.. MEXICO.
13. TITLE: Evaluation of the Spanish-English Program at Al al-Bayt University from the students’ perspective. AUTHORS: Ali Saleh Al ewaidat, Saleh Iqnayan Al misayid. ABSTRACT: This study aims to evaluate the Spanish - English Program at Al al-Bayt University from the students’ perspective. The study population consists of all Spanish - English Program students at Al al-Bayt University (222 students). For the purpose of the study, a questionnaire was mainly used for the data collection. The questionnaire consists of (12) items, which describe the Spanish - English Program. The data were processed through using suitable descriptive, statistical and analytical methods. The results of the study showed that the Spanish - English Program at Al al-Bayt University from the students’ perspective is average. KEY WORDS: Evaluation, Spanish – English Program, statistical methods, questionnaires. JORDAN.
14. TITLE: The integration of geometric contents with numbering, calculation and magnitudes: a challenge in the first cycle of Primary Education. AUTHORS: Isabel Alfonso Cruz, Rosa María Fernández Chelala, Roberto Zamora Escalona. ABSTRACT: The article presents arguments about the difficulties that occur in the teaching-learning process of geometric contents in the first cycle of Primary Education and presents a didactic model for the integration, which favors the work of the teacher, in establishing relationships among the components, which allows it to integrate the contents and contribute to the systematization of the knowledge of the students, starting from the redynamizing the contents, taking into account the potentialities of the different cognitive domains and their relations with the geometric ones. KEY WORDS: Geometric integration of contents, didactic of integration model. CUBA.
15. TITLE: The Teaching Practice in the Integral Reform of the Upper Secondary Education at the Mexican State Autonomous University. AUTHORS: Beatriz Moreno Guzmán, Tayde Icela Montes Reyes, Camerino Juárez Toledo, Arturo Mejía Zamora. ABSTRACT: In recent years, teaching practice has taken on a new meaning, which goes beyond the application of the programs; its primary objective is the development of competences in students. The present research is aimed at analyzing the teaching practice in the February-December 2016 school cycle in "Lic. Adolfo López Mateos" Upper Secondary School. The method used was the Case Study. A questionnaire was applied to 33 teachers, finding that they interpret teaching practice as a constellation of procedures, conditions and resources through which reality is apprehended, understood, organized and brought to everyday life. KEY WORDS: teaching practice, training of competence. MEXICO.
16. TITLE: The formation of mathematical concepts: theoretical and methodological considerations. AUTHORS: Rosa María Fernández Chelala, Isabel Alfonso Cruz, Ricardo González Pérez. ABSTRACT: The uninterrupted development of society means that every year there are ever higher demands on the teacher, his training and general progress. An important role in their intellectual formation, the improvement of their mental potentialities and mathematical abilities in general, is carried out by the formation of concepts. The article proposes to raise the preparation and deepening of the primary teachers to work on those, and theoretical considerations are synthesized that support the treatment of this in the mathematics teaching-learning process. KEY WORDS: Concept formation, teacher training, structure of concepts, ways of elaborating concepts. CUBA.
17. TITLE: Irruption of a concept in the curriculum: primary teachers define and apply the concept of measurement estimation. AUTHORS: Noemí Pizarro, Núria Gorgorió, Lluís Albarracín. ABSTRACT: In this article, we present a study of certain aspects of the mathematical knowledge for the teaching that teachers possess about the concept of measurement estimation. We study how teachers define and apply this concept which has been recently introduced in the Chilean curriculum and on which teachers have not received specific training. A survey was applied to 112 in-service teachers in their continuing training in Santiago de Chile. By means of a qualitative-descriptive analysis, we noted that the disciplinary knowledge on the concept of measurement estimation is poorly developed; teachers do not know the key aspects of the measurement estimation and confuse it with other measurement activities such as measurement with non-standard units. KEY WORDS: measurement estimation, mathematical knowledge for teaching. CHILE-SPAIN.
18. TITLE: The Higher Education in Chile: La Educación Superior en Chile: Paradigmatic changes in evaluative processes. From the traditional process of training to competency-based models". AUTHORS: Mauricio Cresp Barria, Pilar Molina Valenzuela, José Fernandes Filho. ABSTRACT: Chile is facing strong changes, especially in the Higher Education institutions, and it is necessary to reconceive education and universities paying attention to personal skills and to the interaction with practice. This transformation has materialized the training by competences promoted by the Declaration of Bologna with the Tuning Educational Structures and the Alfa Tuning for Latin America and the Caribbean projects. This implies changes of focus in educational activities and in the organization of learning, now based on learning outcomes; therefore, curriculum and evaluation of learning are fundamental elements of planning, due to the important repercussions it has both on the process and on the results of the learning processes. KEY WORDS: education, university, curriculum, assessment. CHILE.
19. TITLE: The protagonist formation of the primary school student as a condition of sustainable development. AUTHORS: Isabel Julia Veitia Arrieta, Ena Margarita Machado Bravo, Odalis Ruíz Pérez. ABSTRACT: The research exposes a methodology for the development of students’ protagonist formation from early ages in the real context, from the transformations in the primary school and in the society. It explicitly specifies the contributions in the theoretical methodological order, the indicators and the levels for the direction of the teaching-learning process in the way that contribute to the achievement of protagonism as part of social integration and sustainable development. The results obtained were positive, and have been socialized in national and international events and the methodology was generalized. This contributes to the improvement of the quality of education, to strengthening work with children and their integral formation. KEY WORDS: protagonic training, school, teaching-learning process, methodology. CUBA,
20. TITLE: The guiding guide and its role in directing the independent work in the teaching-learning process of the Ecuadorian Higher Education. AUTHORS: Katia Lisset Fernández Rodríguez, Graciela Abad Peña, María Tamara Ortiz Luzuriaga, Wendy Nahalie Sánchez Cano, Melvin Leonardo López Franco. ABSTRACT: A methodological proposal is presented for the elaboration of a guiding guide to the autonomous and collaborative work that students develop in the different types of classes in Higher Education, considering the novel conceptions about learning based on the theory of connectivism and on provoking from the inverted classroom and with the proper use of ICT, the formation of a critical, proactive, collaborative student, and manager of his learning. The objective is to contribute to the preparation of the Commercial Engineering career professors in the Administrative Sciences Faculty of the University of Guayaquil, Ecuador, in the conception and structuring of the independent work system of the students. KEY WORDS: guiding guide, autonomous and collaborative work, independent work. ECUADOR.
21. TITLE: The professional orientation toward Pre-School Education career. A challenge in the current moments in the Senior High School students. AUTHORS: Yanet Leyva Gómez, Elvira Alonso Hernández, Madelaine Pérez Guerrero. ABSTRACT: The study of the pedagogical professional orientation in Cuba is a need and contributes to the preparation of infants, teenagers, and young people to choose consciously their future profession. In this paper, some activities for the professional orientation are presented, which are achieved by means of the cognitive and affective relationship toward the rescue of the students’ formation and of positive feelings about the profession that allows the unity among the extrinsic and intrinsic factors. The application of the pedagogical activities facilitates the students to interact directly with children, families and personal of pre-school institutions, acquiring knowledge and abilities related with the profession and raising their commitment toward Pre-School Education career. KEY WORDS: professional orientation, profession, vocation, pedagogical activities. CUBA.
22. TITLE: Factors related to the development of educational supervision in Higher Education institutions. AUTHORS: Silvia Patricia Veloz Miño, Kathy Violeta Serrano Avalos, Martha Cecilia Mejía Paredes, Lenin Iván Lara Olivo. ABSTRACT: The transformation process that the knowledge society imposes on the educational process in higher education institutions demands high levels in the resulting educational quality. However, these transformations cannot be materialized without a process that controls and regulates the modifications in the universities: the educational supervision. This study analyzes the factors related to the development of this control figure, based on a vast documentary review of specialized literature, imbricating them with the quality of higher education as the central focus of educational supervision. KEY WORDS: educational supervision, higher education institutions, educational quality. ECUADOR.
23. TITLE: Research experiences in the application of the Historical-logical research method and the “Analysis of Content” qualitative technique in an educational research. AUTHOR: José Luis Lissabet Rivero. ABSTRACT: The article presents one of the scientific results obtained by the author in the research he developed as part of his thesis presented in option to the Scientific Degree of Doctor in Pedagogical Sciences, in which the application of the historical-logical method has been taken as the central axis of analysis and reflection and the technique of qualitative research content analysis as a procedure in the process of execution of the scientific task related to a historical trend study of the research object, which as part of the diagnosis helped to determine, formulate and substantiate the scientific problem. KEY WORDS: qualitative investigation, historical-logical method, historical trend analysis, content analysis. CUBA.
24. TITLE: The teacher, the family and the formation at the Degree of Primary Education in Spain. AUTHOR: Eva Ortiz Cermeño. ABSTRACT: This article highlights a research carried out on various educational topics in the subject "Theories and contemporary institutions of education" taught at the Degree of Primary Education, in Spain. The aim is to check if it is addressed not only a theoretical-historical knowledge, but also pedagogical values for the training of future teachers. The methodology used has been represented by diagrams of descriptive networks made with the ATLAS.ti program to explain the overpresence, the omnipresence and the superficial treatment that authors make on the chosen topics. It is concluded that there is to deepen in practical aspects from the theory, and to try the student reaches his most resolute spirit to make himself develop in the society. KEY WORDS: teacher, family, values, primary education, ATLAS.ti. SPAIN.
25. TITLE: Strategy of psychosocial intervention directed to children with vulnerability from child abuse in the early childhood in the community. AUTHORS: Marylin Figueroa Cruz, Lianet Alonso Jiménez, Gretel Vázquez Zubizarreta, Sonia Guerra Iglesias, Rufina Narcisa Bravo Alvarado. ABSTRACT: A chanllenge facing Higher Education today is that its graduates has to be able to meet the increasing demands of society, that’s why the preprofessional practices are combined with research as substantive functions of the academy in the formative phase. This paper presents the results of an integrative staff in the University of Guayaquil, which started from a psychosocial diagnosis, design, implementation and assessment, through a retrospective and longitudinal study. Among its main results stand out the reduction in the levels of children domestic violence, the transformation of action modes of the group of the families involved, as well as the awareness and development of research competences in the students participating. KEY WORDS: professional performance, preprofessional practices, vulnerability, childhood violence, early childhood. ECUADOR.
26. TITLE: From the Institutional Strengthening Integral Program to the Strengthening in Educational Quality Program; the effect on State Public Universities. AUTHORS: Santiago Vidaurri Durán, Ana Bertha Luna Miranda. ABSTRACT: This article shows the main impacts of the Institutional Strengthening Integral Program, named actually Strengthening in Educational Quality Program on State Public Universities; in addition, three theoretical perspectives are shown that researchers find in respect to, and finally proposes research lines about the Program effects. KEY WORDS: Institutional Strengthening Integral Program, Strengthening in Educational Quality Program, State Public Universities, Education quality, Education management. MEXICO.
27. TITLE: Proposal of school adventure raid in physical education. AUTHORS: Juan Carlos Escaravajal-Rodríguez, Antonio Baena-Extremera, José David Ayala-Jiménez, Zaida Mª Ruiz-Fernández. ABSTRACT: In the area of physical education important changes have occurred, due to inclusion of innovative contents, increasingly demanded by students. In that way, the curricular content blocks of games and sports activities, which include activities in the natural environment, sports such as climbing, orienteering races and mountain biking, are giving way to new activities like the Adventure Raid. Therefore, with this article, we want to offer teachers a new proposal to work in the area of Physical Education from the primary stage onwards with their respective adaptations, with new content such as Adventure Raid in schools. KEY WORDS: school adventure raid, innovation, adventure sports, ICTs. SPAIN.
28. TITLE: Profile of the tutor for a correct accompaniment to the students in the course in Social Responsibility. AUTHORS: Yuli Tatiana Díaz Galindo, Astrid Viviana Rodríguez Sierra, Francisco Conejo Carrasco. ABSTRACT: In this article, an approach to the characteristics of the profile that must be fulfilled by a tutor to accompany the social practices, his functions and the importance of the accompaniment to the students in the process of the practices in Social Responsibility are carried in an institution of Higher Education of virtual and distance methodology in Bogota city, Colombia. In this sense, it is important to bear in mind that the accompaniment is indispensable in the academic process of the students, starting from the student to acquire the fundamental bases for him to behave like an active citizen and a capable professional in performing in the labor world. KEY WORDS: Teacher Profile, practices, accompaniment and social responsibility. COLOMBIA.
29. TITLE: Initial training of the Argentine Army’s Gymnastics and Fencing instructors. An analysis of the educational matrix 1897-1934. AUTHOR: Alejo Levoratti. ABSTRACT: The present paper aims to analyze the training process of gymnastics and fencing professors of the Argentine Army in the period 1897-1937. Throughout this paper, we seek to reconstruct the formative matrix that cadets of this school had to be formed as Professors of Gymnastics and Fencing. To carry out this research, several official documentary sources were analyzed as in-service regulations, program booklets, study plans, bibliography officially translated and edited. KEY WORDS: Training of Gymnastics and Fencing professors, Army, Argentina. ARGENTINA.
30. TITLE: Role of the new technologies of the information and communication in the social appropriation of the science from the university. AUTHORS: Alex Vladimir Toapanta Suntaxi, Irma Iluminada Orozco Fernández, Milton Alfredo Campoverde Molina, Ana del Rocío Cornejo Mayorga. ABSTRACT: This article is the result of reflections made by the authors about the relationship between humanism and science. It focuses on showing the importance of the appropriation of science and technology for the development of universities in the country, specifically in the field of humanism in Higher Education. To this end, it is based on a brief explanation of the concept of social appropriation of science and technology, going through the initiatives in this field in Latin America. The final part of the article is intended to show, from a case study, the benefits of this appropriation for an education with high social responsibility and deep humanistic sense. KEY WORDS: social appropriation, science, technology, university. ECUADOR.
31. TITLE: Impacts of the 4th Higher Diploma of Social Appropriation of Science. An experience from the Mexican Council of Science and Technology. AUTHOR: Silvia Cristina Manzur Quiroga. ABSTRACT: The present paper approaches an experience developed in the Mexican Council of Science and Technology (COMECYT in Spanish), where the 4th Diploma of Social Appropriation of Science was taught. The research process, that was carried out, consubstantially with this experience, promoted the evaluation of the impacts that in the knowledge about the science occurred in the diplomats. KEY WORDS: science, technology, society, social appropriation of science. MEXICO.
32. TITLE: Comprehensive vision of the professional training process in universities. AUTHORS: Gina Real Zumba, Marylín Figueroa Cruz, Manuel Silvano Machado Callejas, Graciela Josefina Castro Castillo, Edizon Gustavo Montero Zamora. ABSTRACT: In this paper, there is a reflection on generating a dynamic, integrated and competitive teaching process, considering that the growth of social relations, inherent to the globalization process is a condition of knowledge, which gives a significant importance to Higher Education as generator and diffuser thereof, in such a way that the link between knowledge and training is narrowing, weighting their impact on the social scale. In the new conditions of the process of training with professional quality, equity in the access to Higher Education is an inescapable element of social justice, but to achieve the expected results needs to be, in turn, compatible with the academic excellence. KEY WORDS: Higher Education, professional training, teaching process, academic excellence, quality. ECUADOR.
33. TITLE: Constructivism as the foundation of Nursing Teaching Practice in the context of Competence Training. AUTHOR: Alicia Morales Iturio. ABSTRACT: The teaching practice has been contextualized for years since different educational approaches, but in recent years, the Competence Training approach has been strongly assumed. This curricular design has been implemented In the Nursing Academic Unit no.4, Autonomous University of Guerrero, In this paper, it is analyzed the teaching practice of the Bachelor in Nursing professors by means of a qualitative methodological research approach with a study case method. KEY WORDS: teaching practice, competence training, study case, Constructivism. MEXICO.
34. TITLE: Key management’s subjects in egocentric networks as the management model of the integration “Science-Education-Business”: review of literature. AUTHORS: Ilya Shmelev, Oleg Pavenkov. ABSTRACT: The article presents the literature review about key management’s subjects in egocentric networks of integrative complex “science-education-business”. Egocentric networks are considered as the model based on a network-heterarchical principle. Results of investigation show that government on the federal and regional levels tries to achieve pronounced central role in integrative complex “science-education-business”. Regional coordination is the most successful experience; regional authorities manage to connect and coordinate the actions of other actors. At the same time, integration develops at the level of egocentric networks with a pronounced constant center, not reaching the level of polycentric networks. KEY WORDS: integration, science-education-business, egocentric network, polycentric network, self-organization. RUSSIA.
35. TITLE: Social and educational impact of contemporary digital media behavior: Nomophobia, causes and consequences. AUTHOR: Edwin Andrés García Umaña. ABSTRACT: The presence of Internet in all devices and the need of communicating has led the human being to spend many hours in front of multiple digital distractions; it is inevitable that the media behavior is formed impulsively, even when it adversely affects his life. Nomophobia, categorized as the disease of the 21st century, is affecting mostly adolescents and young people, causing an inevitable progression of this phenomenon. The present manuscript expresses evaluations dependent on specialized literature, in which several researchers address the results of the social and educational impact of digital media behavior, making a panoramic view of the misuse of mobile devices, considered by many scholars, a social problem which emerges silently in our contemporary society. KEY WORDS: Nomophobia, addictions, media behavior, media literacy, society. ECUADOR.
36. TITLE: Development of the entrepreneurship competition, a necessity in the integral formation of the student. AUTHORS: Noel Batista Hernández, Norberto Valcárcel Izquierdo, Gina Real Zumba, Andrea Daniela Albán Navarro. ABSTRACT: This article refers to the need of systematizing the formation of competences as important aspect in the integral formation of the individual, and the author assumes, as premise, the need to systematize the capital features of the entrepreneurship competition. It is imperative to establish the dimensions to the purposes of its training and evaluation relevant to the Education at different levels. KEY WORDS: skills, entrepreneurship, integral training, education. ECUADOR.
37. TITLE: The focus in processes from the operative planning in the Institutions of Ecuador Higher Education. AUTHORS: Marcos Oviedo Rodríguez, Alberto Medina León, Dinora Carpio Vera. ABSTRACT: In this paper, a travel is made through the contexts of the operational, strategic and management planning by processes, if they can be incorporated within the organizational management of Higher Education Institutions, especially by the evaluation and accreditation processes that are currently developed in Ecuador, this allows presenting a conceptual model of operational planning with a focus on processes where strategic planning achieves its link with management and a procedure for its application in Ecuadorian universities is included, composed of three stages and ten phases, which allow it to be operational and supportive, linking the substantive, university management and accreditation processes. KEY WORDS: operational planning, university management, higher education. ECUADOR.
38. TITLE: Study of pertinence of Management careers at the Metropolitan University in Machala city. AUTHORS: Vismar Gonzalo Flores Tabara, Daniel Alejandro Terán Coto, María José Pérez Espinoza, Javier Alejandro Solano Solano, Andreina Inés González Ordoñez. ABSTRACT: The pertinence in higher education seeks the congruence between university careers offered and the needs of the local productive sector. The objective of this research is to study the pertinence of the administrative careers of the Metropolitan University, Machala, in order to align its academic offer with business requirements as well as with the "Good Living National Plan”. A documentary research was carried out which allowed, through the testing of documents and primary sources, to achieve the objective. The results obtained show that the Metropolitan University meets the needs of existing demands in its area of influence, contributing to the achievement of national, regional and local planning objectives. KEY WORDS: pertinence, higher education, social demands, management careers. ECUADOR.
39. TITLE: Impact of the entrepreneurial attitude on students when studying the subject of Entrepreneurship. AUTHORS: Ernesto Felipe Novillo Maldonado, Iddar Ivan Jaya Pineda, Javier Alejandro Bermeo Pacheco. ABSTRACT: In this paper, a descriptive statistics was used to analyze the variables that intervene in the entrepreneurial attitude of students of the administrative careers at the Technical University of Machala, which was considered as a case study. The objective was to analyze the changes in the entrepreneurial attitude before and after studying the subject of Entrepreneurship. The results were positive, because each of the variables considered for the entrepreneurial attitude, in this case, the valuation of the result, self-confidence, the social capital that makes bridges, and the intention of going forward, increase the valuation in those who have studied the subject, which gives relevant information for the searching of improvements in this subject, and directly contribute to the social and economic development of the country. KEY WORDS: Entrepreneurship, entrepreneurial attitude, Higher Education. ECUADOR.
40. TITLE: Proposal of two audiovisual contents of Communication for a university channel as generators of digital learning. AUTHORS: Marcia Fabara Suárez, Sylvia Poveda Benites, Mario Moncayo Romero, Mayra Soria Calderón, Mónica Hinojosa Becerra. ABSTRACT: Currently, young people are looking for 'tutorials', which are informal explanatory videos on YouTube that take less than five minutes to resolve doubts. But not all are didactic. Creating an attractive format that shares the same audiovisual language of young people can have an impact on adequate professional training and the generation of digital learning environments. In order to delineate formats, spaces, genres and to specify those academic concerns corresponding to the careers of the UEES Communication Faculty, students answered surveys and were interviewed in the 2016 Period. From these results, in the first stage of Pre-production, the creation of the AcoliTV digital channel was designed with two spaces: one of Tutorials and a comic webserie called The Faculty. KEY WORDS: millennials, YouTube, Tutorials, web series, Ecuador. ECUADOR.
41. TITLE: Communication. An approach to its theoretical foundations. AUTHORS: Greccy Castro Miranda, Grechel Calzadilla Vega, Alina Karec González Rodríguez. ABSTRACT: In the article, it is argued an approach to the theoretical foundations that support the study of communication, a proposal of indicators is made as well as instruments for their measuring. It is starting for considering the importance of communication for the individual and social development of the human being in all its contexts of action, and the redimensioning in the educational context. The results presented are part of the theoretical systematization task of the Interpersonal Competences research line, belonging to the Management in Education Competences research project, which is developed at the University of Las Tunas, Cuba. KEY WORDS: Communication, theoretic foundations, indicators, categories, instruments. CUBA.
42. TITLE: The ethical-environmental formation during the teaching-learning process: a view from the Axiology. AUTHORS: María Eugenia Palomeque Solano, Jorge Luis Armijos Carrión, Jaime Vinicio Chuchuca Cuenca. ABSTRACT: This paper addresses to a crucial issue for society as a whole, and especially for those responsible for transmitting through teaching a sense of commitment and responsibility to the surrounding environment. The main objective of this work is towards an analysis and understanding of the need of including with a greater presence this subject in the teaching curricula, and in general way, in the educational systems. It highlights the view from an axiological approach towards the environmental education processes and the need of incorporating in all educational fields a conception of the world aimed at sustainability. KEY WORDS: environmental education, values, environment. ECUADOR.
43. TITLE: The social pertinence of the Master in Tourism programs: study case at Machala Technical University. AUTHORS: Mauricio Samuel Noblecilla Grunauer, Carmen Arlene Lazo Serrano, Melissa Paulina Calle Iñiguez, María Isabel Bastidas Andrade, Freddy Ernesto Aguilar González, Jonathan Alexander Ruíz Carrillo. ABSTRACT: A study of the Master's program in Tourism pertinence is shown concentrating on the Innovation and Tourist Management of the Technical University of Machala in El Oro Province. Surveys were applied to graduated and professionals in the area of Tourism in El Oro Province and the research methodology was of inductive type with an explanatory-descriptive approach and the application of mixed objective and likert surveys to 354 graduated and professionals of different branches of knowledge, especially from Tourism. It was obtained 3.96 points of acceptance over 5 to carry out the Master in Tourism with concentration in Innovation and Tourist Management. KEY WORDS: pertinence, tourism, postgrade, Master's program, innovation, tourism management. ECUADOR.
44. TITLE: "We are lacking handle". Sacrifice and distinction in the formation of the Argentina Federal Police. AUTHOR: José Garriga Zucal. ABSTRACT: We propose in this paper to analyze the representations of sacrifice in order to interpret the construction of a strategy of distinction of the moral labor career among the members of the Argentine Federal Police. Sacrifice is the mark of a differential and differentiating moral government. We will use the notion of moral labor career to account for the conformation of the subjectivity of the police cadet in moral and labor terms. With that object, we will analyze how the inclusion in this world of sacrificial relations is interpreted by the actors themselves as an exclusion from the rest of the social interactions. We will study how sacrifice is a fundamental part of a moral transformation. KEY WORDS: police, training, sacrifice, morality, ethnography. ARGENTINA.
45. TITLE: The right to higher education of persons with disabilities. The case of Loja Private Technical University. AUTHORS: Galo Blacio Aguirre, Liliana Correa Quezada, Maritza Ochoa Ochoa, Olger Quizhpe Castro. ABSTRACT: In the present article, it is analyzed the right to Higher Education of people with disabilities in Ecuador as a fundamental right inherent to the dignity of the human being, since its recognition implies to take a number of decisions and public policies by the State. The objective is to show the accessibility that this group of people has to Higher Education. For this, it is considered the case of Loja Private Technical University, that since 2014, it has generated institutional regulations aimed at eliminating barriers and adapting the social environment that allow a true insertion of this group of people in Higher Education based in international and national regulations. KEY WORDS: fundamental rights, disability, Higher Education. ECUADOR.
46. TITLE: Vicente Dagnino Oliveri´s Biographical Background as a doctor and teacher (1863-1933) and his interest in the History of the extreme north of Chile. AUTHOR: Elías Pizarro Pizarro. ABSTRACT: The purpose of this contribution is to show Vicente Dagnino´s most relevant biographical background (1863-1933), with the aim of providing better knowledge about his life and historical context he lived in, at the time disputed territories of Tacna and Arica (1880-1929). Along with this, we have tried to highlight his main historiographic contributions about his knowledge of the Peruvian South and the North of Chile. We can notice, in his historical bibliography, a corpus of documentary sources of consulting for researchers who permanently rebuild the history of Arica and his hinterland. KEY WORDS: Vicente Dagnino Oliveri, Tacna and Arica, extreme north of Chile. CHILE.
47. TITLE: Political strategies of organization, integration and identity of a foreign colony in border region: Italians in the far north of Chile (1880-1930). AUTHORS: Alfonso Díaz Aguad, Elías Pizarro Pizarro. ABSTRACT: In this paper, we want to identify and develop the organization political strategies of the Italian colony in the far north of Chile (Arica) concluded the Pacific War (1879-1884). We are also interested in knowing the reasons that motivated them, and then discuss and analyze the integration strategies that were put into practice as a colony to integrate themselves: the use of language, to remember relevant facts of Italy, tradition and typical dances, as well as the Arica community that had welcomed them, charity activities, and sports activities, achieving by the years passing to build an identity within the Aryan society. KEY WORDS: organization, integration, identity, Italians, far north of Chile. CHILE.
48. TITLE: Dialogicality of the relationship to other as the resource of social positioning of personality. AUTHORS: Elena Starovoytenko, Anastasia Isaeva, Valeriya Zapekina. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to the investigation of the problem of identifying the psychological conditions of effective social positioning of the personality. The object of the empirical investigation is the relation “I - beloved Other”, which have the high potential for achieving dialogicality. New theoretical model of dialogic and reflexive representation of the relationship of personality to Other was developed and empirically verified. The empirical study confirmed the hypothesis about the possibility of achievement of dialogic relationship “I –Other’’ on the basis of implementation and reflection of its four “dimensions”. KEY WORDS: dialogicality, effective social positioning of the personality, significant Other, relation “I –Other’’, dialogic relationship, resources of social efficiency of personality. RUSSIA.
49. TITLE: Measuring staff cohesion through multimodal research in organizations of private and public management. AUTHORS: Bachelor Maria Andreeva, María V. Rubtsova. ABSTRACT: The article is devoted to multimodal research of staff cohesion in organizations of private and public management. Theoretical framework is theory of cultural capital by P. Bourdieu. Data comes through comparative research in St. Petersburg and Lipetsk (Russia). The method of the research is case study with visual analysis via MAXQDA program. Results show some differences in the level of cohesion in organizations of private and public management. KEY WORDS: staff cohesion, private and public management, multimodal methods in management research, visual analysis, MAXQDA. RUSSIA.
50. TITLE: Legal analysis of the indefinite contract as an expectation of labor stability in Ecuador. AUTHORS: Ernesto Xavier González Ramón, Roció de Lourdes Guzmán Arias, José Eduardo Correa Calderón, Bernard Cesar Macías Sares, Nely Fabiola Herrera Armijos. ABSTRACT: In Ecuador, on April 20, 2015, the Organic Law for Labor Justice and the Recognition of Work at Home, they reform the Labor Code and the Social Security Law, abolishing the fixed-term contract, and consequently, the eviction of employers, establishing the Indefinite Contract as a typical modality of Labor Recruitment. The objective of this article is to investigate through the legal analysis how effective these labor policies are adopted by Ecuador when guaranteeing the worker stability of the labor market, for which we will take as reference cases from countries with similar labor legislation. KEY WORDS: Indefinite contract, stability, effectiveness, Law. ECUADOR.