Year I, Publication no.2, September 2013.
"Contemporary dilemmas: Education, Politics and Values" is pleased to present to its readers and collaborators edition: Year I, publication no.2, September 2013. This e-journal is inserted in the national and international context with articles, that deal with academic and research activities of professionals, who develop their daily activities in the working areas of this journal. Thanks a lot for your preference.
1. Fundamentos teóricos para un mejor aprendizaje del idioma Inglés a partir de textos orales y escritos en estudiantes de tercer año de Secundaria Básica.pdf (319 kB). Autor: Máster Horacio Velázquez Guerrero. Abstract: Teaching English in Mexico has been centered for years in the learning of structural aspects of language, although many Educative Reforms have underlined the need to promote verbal communication in the classroom. There are still the same problems by the lack of didactic foundations that guide the students to use English over a variety of social contexts. This pedagogical research presents a theoretical-methodological design defended through the Social Practice of Language Approach, the Communicative Approach, the Whole Language Approach, and fundamentals of the Socio-Cultural Approach that empower the students from the Secondary School to learn better the English by the use of oral and written texts.
2. Una mirada al Modelo Didáctico Global.pdf (193,4 kB). Autora: Lic. Jocabet López Zarco. Abstract: The article aims to analyze the epistemological dimensions underlying the Global Didactic Model and know the implications of teaching in the Technologic High Schools in Mexico State. The model is based on Constructivism, so there is a brief reference to three main approaches that influence on the educational field: the Piaget's Genetic Psychology, the cognitive theories, mainly Ausubel's one, and the Vigotsky's Sociocultural theory; that's the reason why, it seeks to determine the model epistemological character, finding its origin, values and scope in teaching.
3. El reto de enseñar una lengua extranjera en México.pdf (183 kB). Autora: Lic. Cynthia Ramírez Pérez. Abstract: Learning English in Mexico has taken an impulse, because of the globalization process. Nowadays, it is common to see advertisements, products, programs or other mass media commercials promoting English; then, teaching it has become a need for students to succeed in life. Therefore, it is important to set three main aspects for the teaching of English to be considered as a fundamental part of the Syllabus 2006. First, to increase students' command of the language for participating in the social practices of language; second, to promote students' language consolidation through projects, and finally, the importance of grammar to set communication.
4. Axiología de la Educación Superior. Artículo 3ro de la constitución mexicana.pdf (213,5 kB). Autora: Máster Alejandra Jiménez García. Abstract:The present research work aims to contribute to the development of values as intrinsic of Education; a concept can't go without the other. Values Education allow human beings development with rationality criteria. Education is impossible without values. Mexican Constitution is clear and decisive in defining the principles and values that should govern education. Our concern is generated at the moment our values seem out of place. Our commitment is the sense of making society aware of the importance of values in Higher Education, as this is the culmination of studies for anyone. It's necessary that values such as dignity, tolerance, democracy, solidarity, etc., should never be forgotten.
5. Los valores económicos y la cultura china. Claves estratégicas para la penetración en el mercado chino.pdf (287,7 kB). Autora: Máster Celia María Puig Cordoví. Abstract: In this article, a study is done of the most feasible mechanisms for the penetration in the Chinese market, taking into consideration the perspectives of this market for the near future in areas such as the investment and trade development. Among the factors in which the mayor emphasis is done are to have an excellent command of the Chinese language and behavioral norms, and knowledge of the Chinese culture and country in general. In the study, reference is made about the Chinese cities of mayor development in trade, industry and investment. The comparison between the Chinese and western cultures serves firstly as premise to international businessmen to establish their most relevant market procedures for the insertion in this market and their relations with national businessmen, and finally as a practical guide of great value to anyone willing to penetrate the Chinese market.